Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Blood Bag

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

A Blood Bag - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Aeker kissed him back and ran his hands through Aodh's hair.

Pulling away from his lips he smiled at him, his fingers tangling in the bright orange locks.

"I love you."
He muttered, gazing at him.
He still could not believe that they had come this far in a week, it seemed insane.

He had never fallen for someone this hard or fast before. And what they were doing in this room was a testament to that.

A lycan selflessly learning to deal with the scent of blood just so they could dine together.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:03 pm

This was crazy.

This was going so fast. They'd been together a week. In a week they had fucked, fallen in love and decided to spend years travelling together.

But, for the life of him, he couldn't pull away and tell the man they needed to calm down. He wasn't scared of this. Perhaps he should be - its just not logical to go so far in a relationship in a mere week.

But Aodh was never one for being logical.

"I love you, too."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:08 pm

A warm smile spread across the vampires lips as he pulled the lycan into an embrace.

He didn't care how little time they had been together or how utterly insane this was.
All he knew was that this man was the most precious thing to him in the world and he'd be damned if anything tried to come between them now.

He stroked the man's hair softly.

"I have something I want to show you later."
It had been a long time since he had used his transformations, but it was something he wanted to share with the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:19 pm

His arms tightened around the man as he was pulled into an embrace.

He loved this. He loved that he could be close with the man without sex. A lot of his relationships had been just about sex. There was no relationship outside of the bedroom.

This relationship was almost the opposite of that. The bedroom activities were a perk; he found himself liking the other parts of the relationship just as much as the sex, if not more.

"Aye? What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:23 pm

He smiled and kissed Aodh's nose softly.

"You will have to wait and see, just something I have been working on."
He chuckled softly and leaned his forehead against his lover's.

"Later tonight we should grab Maccon and go play with her out in the garden. Poor love has been stuffed up in this room too much lately."

When Aodh was busy Mac had taken to coming up and napping with Aeker during the day.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Aodh pouted a little. "I'm not good with waiting. Patience isn't a virtue I possess."

The Lycan hummed in agreement. "Yeah, it'll be nice to play with her for a while. I've been so busy that I haven't really paid much attention to her." He didn't like that. Maccon was his baby, he liked to spend most of his time with her.

"We can find out some of her toys and have a proper play with her."

He loved toying around with Maccon. Play fighting, fetch, tug of war. They could play for hours together without getting bored.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:42 pm

"You're not going to have to wait long, once we are done here we can go out and I will show you. There is just a few things I have to take care of first."

First thing he needed to do was go to the kitchen and eat, he didn't want to admit it to Aodh but sitting here was making him hungry, though he still didn't want to eat in front of him just yet.

"It's a shame no pet stores are open at night, I would have liked to go and pick out some new toys for her as a special treat."

Aeker was quickly becoming attached to the dog, she was an absolute sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:49 pm

He grumbled under his breath. "Yeah, yeah, not long."

He shifted a little and pulled the vampire closer. he really didn't like waiting for things. Waiting bugged him. He was impatient at the best of times. When he knew something good was going to happen, he got even more impatient.

"Oh dear," he chuckled, grinning widely. "Her big blue eyes drew you in, did they?"

Everyone seemed to fall in love with his dog. She wormed herself into peoples hearts and wouldn't let go for the life of her.

If they had seen what she was like when they first found her, they'd be shocked.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:55 pm

He smiled and nodded softly, holding Aodh as he pulling in closer against him.

"They did, She's a good girl, been keeping be company during the day a lot."

She'd scratch at the door until he'd let her in, then quickly worm her way into bed with him, her fur still warm from laying in the sun.

It always brought a smile to his face even if he woke him in the process.

"I think she sees herself as my little daytime protector."
He muttered with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:05 am

"Mac's a great girl. Life wouldn't be the same without her."

He still found it hard to believe that at one point he was going to leave her in the rain to die. He couldn't even think of doing that to his baby any more. She was the closest thing Aodh has to a child.

Aodh laughed, shaking his head.

"I'd hate to see what happens to someone that tries to get to you during the day with her around. She's a fierce little shit when she thinks someone's in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:14 am

Aeker smiled warmly.
"It is definitely comforting having her with me during the day, I always look forward to her little visits.
She's won me over for sure."

His sleep was always a lot more restful when either Aodh or Maccon were in bed with him, though he still had nightmares but quickly calmed down from them when he woke to Mac licking his hand.

He chuckled softly and ran his hands through Aodh's hair.
Not only had be started a relationship with the man but had in the process earned himself a daughter, regardless of her species, that's how Aeker saw her.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:24 am

"I'll have to work on winning you back from her then," he chuckled softly.

He didn't want his dog charming his boyfriend too much. He was quite happy keeping Aeker to himself.

"What're you going to show me?" she asked hopefully. He wanted to know and he couldn't wait till later.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:29 am

"Well you have some tough competition, Maccon is just irresistibly sweet."

He chuckled, he adored the dog but he loved Aodh, there was no competition there at all, but he liked the idea of keeping the wolf on his toes.

"You will have to wait, I think it will be quite the surprise."
When people thought of Aeker the last thing they thought of a four legged creature with large ears and a fluffy tail.

He knew his transformation would be a shock, he doubted that Aodh even knew that he had a transformation.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:36 am

"I can be irresistible, too. Just not sweet." He grinned and leaned forwards to kiss the man slowly.

He pouted when he pulled away.

"You're still making me wait? That's cruel. I may get bored and wander off with Maccon on my own."

He wanted to know. Badly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:41 am

He kissed Aodh back and chuckled as he pulled away.

"Tell you what, go get Maccon and some of her toy and I'll meet you in the yard in a few minutes, that way you get to know and I don't have to ruin it by tell you.

Okay?"

He asked, raising an eyebrow at Aodh, he really hated not knowing things, it would have been amusing to tease him about it but he was eager to show him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 am

He nodded and slid off the mattress, bending to give Aeker a deep kiss before pulling away and padding towards the door.

"We'll see you in a minute."

He padded down the hall and into their bedroom, whistling to Maccon and bending to pick a tennis ball and a tug of war rope out of a plastic box he had set next to Maccon's bed.

He fussed the dog, kissing her head and cooing to her in Irish.

"Come on then, Mac, let's go play."

The two of them jogged through the hallways and out into the back yard. As always he tossed the tennis ball as far as he could, watching Maccon sprint after it like a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:55 am

He smiled and kissed Aodh back, bringing his hand up to stroke the man's face.

"I'll be down soon."

He muttered and waved him off as they left the room.

Aeker picked up the blood bag off of the floor, all in all tonight had gone well, Aodh had not reacted too badly to the smell of it.

The blood was warm now from Aodh clutching onto it since lunch time, not that it bothered him much, he preferred it warm.

He drank the contents and threw the empty bag into the bin before heading back to their room to brush his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:16 am

Aodh smiled as he watched Maccon sprint after the ball then bring it back again.

He fussed her with a gentle smile then picked the ball up and threw it again.

Fetch was such a simple game but it amused the two of them for hours. They both loved playing the game so much.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 am

His mouth was washed out to the point where no trace of blood would be smelled or tasted and he walked down into the garden.

He smiled softly as he made his way across the lawn to where Aodh and Maccon were playing.

Silently he hoped that tonight could be a bit of fun for the three of them, it was a rarity that he just played and messed around but after everything he decided they deserved a care free night.

"You two look like you're having fun."
He said, watching Maccon run with warm red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:30 am

"We can play fetch for hours."

He bent down when Maccon appeared again and took the ball from her, stroking her with a grin.

Aodh stood again and passed the ball off to Aeker.

"Play with her, she likes you."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:39 am

Aeker smiled and rolled the ball over in his hands before throwing it a fair distance for the dog to chase after.

"Do you play with her in your wolf form at all?"
He asked as he watched Maccon sprint off after the wall.

He had not seen Aodh in his wolf form yet, he could not help but feel a little curious as to what he looked like.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:46 am

Maccon shot after the ball as soon as it left his hand, giving a loud yap.

Aodh nodded as he watched the dog. "Aye, sometimes. She likes fighting as much as I do. But she's a lot smaller than I am so I gotta be careful with her."

He had to make sure he was in a very good mood when she wanted to fight with him. He'd be besides himself if she got injured because he had lashed out at her while he was in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:53 am

A warm smile spread across Aeker's face.

"That's good then, though I am not in the mood to fight, I had hoped that we could just run about together and play."

He muttered as he watch Maccon chase after the ball.
He had no desire to fight anyone in that form, fighting wise it was quite useless, he only really used it when he wanted some time to himself in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:06 am

"Aye, we can do that. Try and keep up with us though."

He grinned widely at the vampire lifting a hand to tug playfully at his long silver hair. "When we run, we run fast."

The Husky padded back to the two of them, tennis ball in her mouth.

She dropped it at Aeker's feet and nudged his ankle, looking up at his with wide blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:15 am

Aeker chuckled softly.
"Aodh, I am a vampire, fast is what we do.
Even with you in your wolf form I will be able to keep up."

What his species lacked in physical strength they made up for in speed and supernatural powers.

He leaned down to pick up the ball, giving Maccon a soft pat on the head before ditching the ball across the garden again.

He laughed softly at his thoughts.
"You will actually be bigger than me, that should be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Blood Bag
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next