Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Blood Bag

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

A Blood Bag - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Aeker gave Aodh a flat look as his face was covered in wolf saliva, he whined softly and rubbed his face in against the lycan's neck, wiping the saliva off of himself.

Exactly why I don't like it, like you need more reasons to pick on me.

He grumbled softly and sat beneath the wolf's head, nestling into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Aodh gave a rumbling purr, nuzzling against Aeker as he wiped his fur off on the side of his neck.

I never get to pick on you when you're bigger than me, I have to take this chance while I have it.

Aeker was bigger and faster than him. If he picked on him as a human he should just brand stupid onto his forehead.

But right now Aeker was smaller so he could pick on him easily.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Fair point, I suppose I can let all teasing in animal form go, it's only fair I suppose.

He'd let the wolf have his fun, that's what him taking this form was all about, he wanted to relax and just have them enjoy themselves, even if that means getting pick on.

He leaned against the lycan's body, curling up between his front legs so he could nuzzle against the wolf's throat, leaning up to lick the underside of his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Aren't you being affectionate?

Aeker had gone from tugging his tail, to growling at him, to nuzzling against him in a matter of minutes.

Not that he minded.

Aodh turned his head to nuzzle against the dog curled against his side then nudged her gently. Blue met with silver and a silent conversation flowed.

Maccon stood and padded around Aodh until she was stood face to face with him. She gave a quiet yap then tugged Aeker out from under her master by his tail.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Aeker gave a small yelp as Maccon tugged at his tail, scrambling to get to his feet and tugging forward, hoping she would let go.

So now you two a plotting against me.

He whined softly, glancing between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Aodh's chest rumbled with a deep chuckle as he watched Maccon bully his boyfriend.

The husky didn't let go of Aeker's tail; she just pulled harder, taking a few steps back, dragging him along with her.

She loved Aeker, but bullying things was fun and Aeker was smaller than her at the moment.

Maccon and Aodh were surprisingly similar.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:26 pm

A soft growl rumbled in his chest as she continued to drag him.

Turning around he scampered up her head as she dragged him along, perching himself on top of her as his tail still hung from her mouth.

He chuckled softly and pawed at her nose.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Aodh's low chuckling exploded into laughter when Aeker climbed up onto Maccon.

He's beating ya, pup.

Maccon shook herself, trying to dislodge the smaller animal, his tail still in her mouth.

A playful growl rumbled in the dog's chest.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:03 pm

Aeker flicked his tail about in her mouth, trying to wiggle it free.

He growled playfully in return and latched onto her, biting the scruff of Maccon's neck gently just to prevent her from shaking him off.

Having a tail is annoying.

He whined, trying to pull it free.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:08 pm

I've had a tail for eighteen hundred years, I know.

He laughed to himself as he watched Aeker fight a losing battle.

Maccon wasn't letting go of that tail any time soon. No force in heaven, hell or earth was going to make her let go of that tail until she was good and ready.

You're being bested by a five year old, Aeker.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:15 pm

I am aware of that.

He whined as he pawed at Maccon's muzzle again, still trying to tug his tail free.

I'd cheat and transform again but that could go horribly wrong.

If he quickly changed shape there would be no way of knowing what would happen if Maccon didn't let go, he didn't want to hurt her at all, or himself.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Aodh chuckled.

Maccon still didn't let Aeker's tail go. Watching him struggle was funny. She was going to watch him struggle for a little longer before taking mercy and letting him go free.

Tut, tut, you were going to cheat? He sounded the part of disappointed boyfriend. But he cheated all the time so the words held no bite.

Aodh didn't move to help the aardhwolf, instead opting to curl up comfortably so he could watch the show.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:36 pm

It's not in a vampire's nature to fight fair, you should know that.

With all the powers they had going one on one with a vampire was rarely a fair fight.

He growled softly and bit onto one of Maccon's ears, tugging at that instead as he shrugged trying to stay on the dog and pull his tail free.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:46 pm

I remember once upon a time when you had to fight fair on penalty of death. Of course, he had always evaded the penalty.

Aodh rarely fought fair. Aodh liked to win and a lot of the time winning while fighting fair doesn't happen. Usually because the opposing team weren't fighting fair, either.

Maccon whined as Aeker bit into her ear, but she didn't relent. she bit down slightly harder on the tail in her mouth in warning. The pressure wouldn't hurt him, but he;d definitely be able to feel it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Vampire duels in my coven never demanded fairness, as long as someone ends up dead they were happy.

Aeker was not one for accepting duels, he was quiet and never rubbed anyone up the wrong way.

The aardwolf released the dogs ear and jumped off her head, playing a bizarre game of tug-a-war where his tail was the rope, he growled softly and tugged at his tail.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Duel's to the death are so old fashioned, he whined, rolling over onto his back. Aodh never much liked duels to the death.

Aodh snickered as Maccon growled playfully and tugged the tail in return.

You've been demoted to chew toy, Aeker. He should have been more concerned than he was at the moment. But watching his boyfriend and his pet play tug of war with his boyfriend's tail was amusing.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Vampires are old fashioned, very stuck in their ways.

That was probably why purebloods had a stigma attached to them.

Aeker whined and pulled at his tail, he was beginning to regret choosing an animal with such a long tail and small body.

His next animal tranformation would definitely be something bigger so he didn't get carried around by Aodh and dragged along the ground by Maccon.

I know, this will be the last time I use this form.
he whined softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:30 pm

It took a lot of effort not to 'aww' at the whine.

But it definitely struck some deep-down feeling for the patheticness of the sound. It was just too adorable not to help.

The Lycan shifted back to a human and tapped Maccon's nose gently, picking teh aardwolf up when she let go of his tail.

Aodh held Aeker up in front of his face, grinning widely. "You really are adorable like this," he chuckled, leaning forwards to nuzzle Aeker's nose with his own.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Aeker licked Aodh's nose softly, silently grateful for hin rescuing his tail from Maccon's mouth.

I thought I was a feather duster.

He replied, tilting his head to the side as he looked up at his lover with bright crimson eyes.

Never thought I'd never hear you call me adorable.

He would of turned back as soon as he was free from Maccon's grasp but he didn't want Aodh dropping him on his ass.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:42 pm

"You're an adorable feather duster," he head panned with an arched brow. "Better?"

He shifted so he was holding Aeker with one arm and began stroking him with his free hand, scratching behind one of his ears.

Aeker really was cute like this. he never thought he'd call the tall vampire cute, but here he was, fussing a feather duster with legs and calling it cute. Oh well, he had a pet mutant sock, nothing could be more strange than that.

"How long have you been able to transform into this?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:52 pm

Aeker's large ear tilted happily as Aodh scratched behind it, he leaned into his touch as he purred softly.

I learned this one when I was about a hundred and fifty, I saw them in some documents from Africa and loved them, it's a rarity to see them even in their natural habitat.
I've always had a soft spot for the unusual creatures.

It has been a long time since I have used it though.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:57 pm

He grinned when his lover purred, still scratching behind his ear.

He couldn't get the thought of Aeker being absolutely adorable out of his mind.

"So quite a few years, then." His fingers sank into the aardwolf's soft fur as he began to stroke down his stomach.

Aodh had a soft spot for adorable, tiny animals that weren't cats. If it was small and fluffy and adorable, he fell in love with it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:07 am

Yeah, quite a long while, it was one my first transformations.

He purred a little louder and wiggled happily under his touch, reaching his paw up to bat at his lover's chin.

Despite how he was in his vampire form he could not help but react this way in his aardwolf form, he was quite happy being stroked and picked up in this form.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:43 am

Aodh grinned wider.

He never thought Aeker would be so co-operative while he was being pet and stroked like a common pet.

Maccon sat staring at them, head cocked to the side slightly. She whimpered softly, staring on with wide blue eyes. She was usually the one that Aodh fussed like that. She felt a little jealous that he was loving another animal like he usually loved her...
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:48 am

Aeker looked down at Maccon, feeling slightly sorry for the dog he wiggled over and jumped out if Aodh's arms.

He took a few steps away and changed back to his vampire form, stretching his body slightly as he stood up straight.

"Sorry about stealing all the attention Maccon."

He cooed softly, leaning over to pet the dog softly before looking around the yard, trying to locate his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Blood Bag
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next