Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Blood Bag

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

A Blood Bag - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:26 am

"Will you now? Remember, I've had eighteen hundred years to work on my speed. I could very well be faster than you."

He stuck his tongue out with a childish grin.

Aodh watched the ball fly and the dog follow close behind. "She'll have you do that for hours if you don't stop," he chuckled softly.

Maccon was easily amused and if she found something amusing - like chasing after the same ball for five hours straight - she'd carry on doing it until either she or her playmate (Aeker at the moment) got bored.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:34 am

"Shall we go for our run then and find out?"

He asked as he raised and eyebrow at the wolf, Aeker would be small and light, mixed together with the fact that he had a vampires endurance in any form he took, he knew he would be a nice challenge for the wolf.

"Oh well, we can put off fetch for a while then, before we waste the night away standing here."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:38 am

"Aye."

He gave a sharp whistle and Maccon bound back to them.

He shucked his shorts and dropped down onto four furry legs. Maccon and Aodh nuzzled against each other with matching rumbling growls. They were must affectionate with each other when they were wolves.

Coming, Aeker? he asked before he and his dog shot off.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:44 am

Aeker chuckled and shook his head, Aodh had no idea what he was about to do, oh well, this would make for a nice shock.

Without another word Aeker watched them dart off, slipping his shirt over his head and removing his pants.

With in seconds the small silver and black aardwolf darted off, soon catching up to Aodh and Maccon, slipping between the large wolf and the dog.

Aeker left them in his dust, his dark fluffy tail wagging softly.

You're slow Aodh.
He teased.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:45 am

Both and and Maccon stared strangely at the animal that brushed past them before turning to look at each other.

...What the hell was that?

Aodh didn't cotton on until he heard the voice.

Aeker?

Now that was a shock.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:51 am

The small creature turned back and walked up to the two of them.

Yes?

He replied, looking up at Aodh, his crimson eyes shining softly as he large ears twitched.

He sat down in front of them, curling his tail around himself.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:03 am

Aodh snorted.

Don't you look good with a feather duster for a tail.

Aeker looked ridiculous. What are you, anyway? You look like a chihuahua dressed up in a zebra costume made by three year olds.

Maccon stepped forwards, sniffing at Aeker curiously.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:10 am

Aeker rolled his eyes.

Charming as ever Aodh, I am a Maanhaar Jackal, more commonly known as an Aardwolf. It's like a hyena I suppose.

He leaned his head forward, bushing his nose up against Maccon's muzzle.

I quite like my feather duster, thank you.

He added, swaying his tail slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:12 am

Aodh snorted. I'm always charming.

...I'll stick with a chihuahua that a three year old painted. That sounded more interesting than... whatever jackal.

Maccon yapped, tail wagging as she batted at the aardwolf playfully, jumping back a few steps then padding forwards and batting him again.

Someone new to play with~
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:17 am

Just be thankful that I didn't transform into a cat, though I just may do that to annoy you.

He threatened softly, regardless of how small he was in this form, he would always been larger than Aodh in human form, so he could mock all he liked.

Aeker yipped at Maccon softly before pouncing on her.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:19 am

Aodh growled softly, ears pinning back on his head.

What's with everyone liking cats but me? Why did people like those fluffy shits? They were lazy and all mighty. He couldn't stand them.

Maccon gave a bark, snapping playfully at the Aardwolf as he pounced at her, tail wagging furiously behind her.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:24 am

I don't like cats, but you dislike them more, I'd be more than happy to put up with being one for a while if it annoyed you.

Aeker grinned softly, maybe him being an aardwolf didn't seem like such a bad thing right not to Aodh.

Aeker darted under Maccon's legs, tugging at her tail softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:28 am

Aodh gave the vampire a dull look.

Of course Aeker would put up with something just because it annoyed Aodh. Such a loving boyfriend that he was, he'd never think about doing something to annoy the wolf.

Maccon yelped when her tail was tugged and span around, tail wagging as she pounced on Aeker in return.

It was fun to play with someone smaller than her.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:37 am

That's what you get for calling me a chihuahua.

He looked back at, grinning as his long tongue lulled out of his mouth.

Aeker wiggled out from beneath Maccon and jumped up to tug on one of her ears before darting off and hiding behind Aodh.

His eyes lit up and he gave Aodh's tail a tug too before darting around in a circle, playfully escaping Maccon.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:02 am

You look like one and you can't deny it.

Aodh backed away from Maccon as she barrelled towards him to get to Aeker.

His eyes widened when Aeker tugged on his tail and he gave a playful growl, spinning to chase after him. Now you're gonna get it, feather duster.

Both Maccon and Aodh chased after the aardwolf, tails wagging.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:13 am

Aeker let out a playful yip.

Catch me if you can

He darted around quickly, using his smaller body to his advantage, darting between trees and plants to try and shake them off his tail.

Aeker sped across the lawn at full speed while the two larger wolves chased after him.

He smirked inwardly as he ran to the edge of the garden and darted down a rabbit hole, there was no way in hell either of them would fit down it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:26 am

Maccon and Aodh stumbled over each other as they chased behind the small animal.

They must have looked a sight, two large canines chasing after a tiny little feather duster on legs. oh well, at least they'd make whoever saw them laugh a little.

Both canines began digging at the rabbit hole, determined to get to Aeker.

Not escaping this time, feather duster.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:58 pm

While they were busy digging Aeker escaped out of one of the many exits of the rabbit warren.

The aardwolf waited until they were both deep in the hole before coming up behind them and tugging on both their tails before darting off again, running back across the lawn.

Too slow Aodh!

He chimed in, playfully mocking the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:17 pm

The dog and wolf gave matching yelps and backed out of the hole they had dug, shaking themselves of dirt.

Maccon dashed forwards while Aodh hung back.

He laid under the shadow of a large tree, watching the two of them play chase silently.

Slow, huh?

A grin curled at his lips and his silver eyes flashed in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:23 pm

Aeker grinned softly as Maccon chased after him.

He ran circles around the dog, tugging her tail before darting between her legs.
The aardwolf yipped happily at the dog, he enjoyed playing chase and Maccon's fun nature was infectious.

He pounce on her again before sprinting across the lawn.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Maccon gave a playful growl when her tail was tugged again and she chased after him, giving a low grunt as he bowled her over again.

But she was up and running after him again in mere moments.

Aodh watched as Aeker sprinted towards him, the vampire's focus on the dog giving chase.

Perfect.

When the Aardwolf was close enough, Aodh shot from the shadows straight to Aeker, picking him up by the scruff of his neck and slowing to a very upbeat walk.

What was that about being slow, feather duster? he snickered.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Aeker yipped back at Maccon, his tail wagging happily as they played.

He let out a surprised yelp as Aodh grabbed him and carried him around.

Aodh let me go.

He growled as he struggled against the wolf's grip on him, he was not enjoying being carried around like a puppy, he glared up at the wolf with a soft snarl.

You better hope you're that fast when I changed back.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Aww, you're so moody. Does it feel strange being the smaller of the two of us for once?

Contrary to the carefree exterior, Aodh knew that Aeker's growls weren't a good thing.

He set the aardwolf down and laid out in front of him, silver eyes wide and innocent in the best puppy dog look he'd ever tried to pull off.

He didn't want to be on the receiving end of Aeker's anger. Best to play nice and suck up to him.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:48 pm

It does feel strange, and I don't think I am overly fond of it, I may have to learn some more forms.

He shook himself after Aodh set him down, fixing his fur.

The aardwolf looked down at the lycan for a moment with displeased eyes before softening and leaning over to lick his nose, nestling his face in against the wolf's muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:52 pm

I like being bigger, means I can pick on you.

His tongue laved over the side of Aeker's face when the aardwolf licked at his nose, leaving a thick layer of saliva on the smaller animal's fur. He was always far more affectionate to others as a wolf.

Maccon padded up to the two of them, curling into a ball against Aodh's side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Blood Bag
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next