Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Blood Bag

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

A Blood Bag - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:52 am

Aodh's eyes flickered up when Maccon whimpered.

"Oh, sweetheart." He leaned forwards to wrap his arms around the dog, hugging her close when the vampire jumped out of his arms.

This was why he wouldn't get himself another dog. He'd never be able to deal with the crying and whimpering and wide eyes from Maccon if eh started giving love like that to another animal.

The husky yapped softly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:32 am

Aeker wandered off to grab his clothes while Aodh tended to Maccon's hurt feelings.
He pull on his jeans before walking back over to the pair of them and laying back on the grass as he reached his hand over to stroke the dog.

"It's alright Darling, I'm not going to steal him away from you."

He smiled warmly at her, now she had two men doting on her instead of just Aodh.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 am

"No clothes for me?" he asked with an arched brow as Aeker sat down again.

He bent his head to kiss the dogs muzzle softly. "You're so loved, you know that? You're such a wonderful dog."

Maccon was spoiled rotten. She had so many people that'd dote on her hand and foot if she did so much as whine. He still couldn't believe a mangy stray had wormed her way into the hearts of so many people.

Aodh smiled as Maccon's tongue lapped out over his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:49 am

Aeker looked up at the man, grinning softly as his red eyes gleamed.

"You're use to walking around the mansion like this so I figured you would not want them just yet.

Besides, I think I prefer seeing you like this."

He gave a soft chuckle as he tied his long silver hair back into a pony tail.
Aodh really did have a wonderful body and he was more than happy to openly ogle him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:57 am

Aodh arched a brow.

"I do have some shame sometimes." Not very often, but he did.

Now was not one of those times. He was quite happy sitting in his birthday suit for all to see at the moment.

"Oh, you do, do you?" he chuckled, laying back and stretching, giving the vampire a nice show.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:03 am

He smiled softly and nodded to him.

"I do indeed."

A smirk spread across his lips as he watched Aodh's little performance, he shook his head softly, how he had managed to let this man leave his bed for even a moment was beyond him.

"Best behave yourself Aodh."
His eyes gleamed softly, when it came to his boyfriend he had very little control over his urges.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:08 am

"I'm on my best behaviour," he chuckled, running his hands through his long hair.

He stretched out again, back arching off the ground and giving a loud crack.

He moaned softly, rubbing at his back as he settled back against the ground. That felt good.

Maccon curled into a ball and laid her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:22 am

"I'm sure you are."
He replied with a grin and shook his head.

The vampire sprawled out on the lawn, watching Maccon and Aodh getting comfortable.
He ran his hand over his face and sighed softly, nine hundred years he had gone without this and in one week he had managed to land himself in a serious relationship.

He'd never be able to explain how this happened but in all honesty, he could not be happier.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:25 am

He grinned.

"You've seen my bad behaviour." His hand ran over his hip then along his thigh. "And punished me for it."

His silver eyes glinted as he watched the man.

he loved this banter. His previous lovers had been serious as the grave or not interested in anything but sex. Banter was fun.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:31 am

He bit his lip as he grinned softly as he watched Aodh.

"Indeed, though I think in the future I will be sticking to a leather belt, or my palm, which ever is in reach."

His red eyes flashed at the man playfully.
The chain was definitely a one off thing, Aeker had snapped and regretted it soon after, it would have eaten at him but it ended up getting them to where they are now, so good had come from it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:41 am

Aodh's lips curled into a smirk.

"I think both are in reach now, aye?" His eyes trailed down over the man slowly, making it very obvious he was ogling the man.

Maccon huffed quietly and stood, padding away. She didn't want to watch her master flirt like that.

She'd go to the cottage for a while until they were done.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:48 am

"They are, but both will be avoiding your skin tonight."

He chuckled softly and shook his head.

"I want you in perfect working order for your birthday, don't want to spoil the evening by making you sore now."

His eyes glowed at the man seductively.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:52 am

He pursed his lips.

"Its just another day. You'll be the one with welts on your skin if you do anything for it." He didn't want to make a big deal out of his birthday.

Neither twin did. Birthdays weren't important to them at all.

"How about you worship the relic then?" he purred lowly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:56 am

"I'm not doing anything for it, calm down, I simply meant that I want to make the most of your special birthday sex, and I can't do that if you are sore."

Aeker hadn't planned anything over the top, just a few things for the two of them, that's all.

"You really want to be worshiped don't you?"
He chuckled, crawling over to lay beside the lycan.
"How does one go about worshiping a relic?" he asked, tilting his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:59 am

"Special birthday sex?" Now he was interested. Birthday sex never got a no from the Lycan.

Aodh grinned.

"You have no imagination. The relic doesn't tell its worshippers how to worship it." He leaned over to kiss the man slowly. "Everyone worships their relics differently. How're you going to worship yours?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:13 am

"Indeed." Aeker was not going to say anything else on the matter, he could wait for his birthday to see what Aeker had in store for him.

"I don't worship relics, if you want to be praised simply for being old you're looking in the wrong place."

He chuckled and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:17 am

"You should start."

His hand slid down Aeker's chest slowly before hooking into a belt rung and tugging it, pulling Aeker closer.

"Or you could worship me for something else? Being a good boyfriend perhaps?" Aodh grinned as his free hand curled in Aeker's hair and pulled him down for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:24 am

Aeker slid closer and wrapped his arms around the man, smirking at him softly.

"Being a good boyfriend?"
He asked, raising an eyebrow at the lycan and shaking his head.

He kissed Aodh back, running his hand through the lycan's hair, smiling softly as he pulled away.

"Normally I would ask you how you have been a good boyfriend but after the surprise of finding you trying to get use to the scent of blood, I think that much is pretty obvious."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:26 am

"Enough to worship me for?" he purred softly.

He hooked a leg around Aeker's hip, pulling him closer as he leaned up to kiss him again.

His hand disentangled from the belt rung then went in search of the button, tugging at it to open it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:32 am

"Perhaps for one night, since I am feeling generous."

He kissed Aodh deeply, his hand tangling in the man's hair, giving it a soft tug as he leaned down to press his lips against Aodh's throat.

He smiled softly and pressed his hips against the lycan's as he undid the button of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:39 am

"Its nice to know I have such a generous boyfriend," he purred softly.

He tugged the zipper down and purred lowly, pushing the jeans down the vampire's hips.

Aodh leaned up to kiss the man deeply again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:44 am

He lay on top of Aodh as he kicked off his jeans, pressing his entire body against him.

"I think you've earned a little special treatment, don't you?"

He asked with a small smirk pulling at the corners of his lips, Aodh had really gone above and beyond his expectations today, doing something that selfless.

He kissed him back, cupping his cheek with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:48 am

"If it were up to me, I'd always get special treatment," he replied with a little grin.

He liked being treated well. Special treatment was always welcome with him. Unless it was because of something stupid like his birthday.

Aodh purred softly, fingers threading through the vampire's hair slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:52 am

"If you always got special treatment, it would no longer be special would it?"

He asked, raising and eyebrow at the man.

Aeker purred softly and leaned into the man's touch as his hands ran down his torso, caressing every muscle of his chest, leaning down to kiss his neck.

He trailed his lips and tongue across the man's jawline, nipping at the skin gently.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:57 am

"Stop trying to pick holes in my logic."

He tugged Aeker's hair sharply, head tilting back to offer his neck with a low purr. It still shocked him how willingly he offered his neck to the man.

His hands slid down the vampire's back slowly, nails skimming over the pale skin gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Blood Bag
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next