Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Blood Pills, Not Blood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Blood Pills, Not Blood Empty
PostSubject: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:53 am

The heterochrome went out,probably messing the whole kitchen with his rapier swooshing mostly anything.Tons of plates and silverware were crushed, shattered to pieces by the heterochrome. He hated when this happens. He only demands some blood pills, not bloods. He dislike drinking those red liquid with those bulky smell. He sometimes drink it, but only the ones which fits his description. Young, Blue-blooded, and a mutant of heterochrome eyes like his. He demands that person to have a strong personality with a sense of pride and manners added. He dislikes anything else.

"kur jis yra?!Man reikia ją dabar*!" He started shouting. It gets him nowhere, but that's the way he do it.He took out a box, that looks like a candy box om his pocket. Gulped another what seems to be a pill, feeling a bit better but ...

" Not enough..." He added.

Google translation :

*Where is it ? I need it now!
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Camille wandered into the kitchen. It had been over a week since he last fed, and he felt weak, his legs trembling beneath him, his head spinning a little from the lack of energy.

He spotted Hellsing in the middle of the kitchen and began to back away cautiously, sensing the man's anger.

"I-I'm sorry to intrude... I'll just... go..."
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Hellsing quickly stared at the voice. Just Camille. Back to searching blood pills. He opened up most of shelves already and only found one or two, but not the one he wanted. He sighed, though not frustrated. If he lacks blood, all he could do was shouting in Lithuanian. Quite convenient sometimes.

"Būti naudinga ir rasti man kai kurie*!"He yelled with quite a strong accent. Still, searching through the kitchen.

His blood pills supplies are running low, but he will refuse any blood donations whatsoever from the Blood supply. he dislikes it. it tastes awful since he's used to having a taste of synthetic blood.

translation:

*Be useful and find me some!
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:08 pm

""Taip, pone." He was starting to pick up little bits of lithuanian, though his progress was slow.

He ran to the cupboards, rifling through them quickly. There had to be some somewhere, surely? Would Giacinto know where he could find some? He considered asking the Elder. The others all seemed to drink normal blood, but perhaps the Elder would know more about this than he did. There wasn't any here. He turned back to the man nervously.

"Shall I ask Mademoiselle Giancinto where I can get some?"
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:13 pm

Hellsing was surprised the young man knew some of his mother tongue. In a more formal way now, he stood up and sheath his Rapier. "Jūs kalbate lietuviškai, taip?Tada aš turiu tam tikrą žodį ar tai jums vistiek.Taip, paprašykite ko nors, jei būtini,.Nebus grąžinti, ką tu padarei nors."He smiled, giving the young man a small letter written. It's a name of the type of blood pills with a specific criteria.

translation:

*You speak Lithuanian, yes ? Then I have some errand to do for you anyway. Yes, ask someone if neccesary. I will not repay what you have done though.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Camille blinked, frowning slightly. He only knew a little from when he and Sergei had travelled. This was quite a lot to try and understand. "Išimtinai truputėlis, pone." he frowned slightly in confusion as he tried to understand what the man was saying, and, getting most of it, bowed slightly as he took the letter.

"Taip, pone."

He wasn't sure if he could complete this task. Never had he heard of blood pills before. He needed to drink himself now, feeling very weak, but he did not want to while Hellsing was there. It was rude to drink in front of somebody else, and besides, he had a feeling that Hellsing would be angry if he didn't run the errand fast.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:13 pm

He smiled a bit from the reply of the young man. Yes, he knows very little indeed that it's better from him to use English instead. " Good. Now go and find it."

He stopped for a second.

"On second thought, come here. I have another errand for you." He pulled out a small note with a strange thin handwriting.It was written some kind of a personal note which is not readable."Show this to a nearby blood supply shop and they'll understand."He thought it'll be better if he made it that way. He was too lazy however. Going to the streets and buy himself some is really frustrating.

"I'll wait for fifteen minutes,yes? I place my trust on you..."
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Camille took the note. "Yes sir. I will be back soon."

He bowed slightly, before hurrying out of the room. He would have to use his dove form. He would not get there fast enough on foot. Transforming, he flew along the corridors. Fifteen minutes.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:35 am

While waiting for Camille, he decided to let all his familiars sweep the place. He hated mess. He shall clean it up by himself.

About the broken dishes, Oh well! Maybe Giacinto will but a new one. The silverware is ugly, in Hellsing's opinion. he sweep the place with his hair holding a broom. Kinda reminds you of a Cinderella. An arrogant Cinderella. Who curses and muttered while sweeping.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:48 am

Camille rushed back into the kitchen, panting, sweeping back strands of red hair from his forehead. Fifteen minutes had been a tight deadline for such a distance, and when he had got there, there had been a queue. Still, he had managed to get back in... he checked the clock... fourteen minutes and fifteen seconds. He had panicked a little when he hadn't been able to find the blood-shop, but luckily, someone had been able to direct him. He looked up at Hellsing, giving him a shaky smile.

"Hello, sir." he handed him the pills. "Here, I hope they're the right ones."

He had given the shopkeeper the letter, and the pillbox looked the same, so hopefully that was right.

He chewed his lip nervously.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:52 am

The heterochrome stared at the blood pills. it looked the same, but he wont know unless he tried it out.Any other blood pill or wrong one will be fine,though. As long as it is a blood pill. " Thank you." he grabbed the blood pill and swallowed one without any hesitation.

Looks like Camille's right on this one. " You gave me the correct Blood Pill. I thank you." He replied flatly.He gave out three of the newly bought blood pill to Camille.

"Try it if you wanted. As a gift of your hard work. Sweet scented, rose Blood Pill."He added.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:45 am

He blushed, not expecting the offer. "Th-Thank you, sir!"

He tentatively held his hands out for the pills, glancing back up at Hellsing's face to make sure he was not going to change his mind. Hesitating for a split second, he placed one on his tongue, surprised as it dissolved into a small mouthful of blood-like liquid. It... was good. Somehow it tasted cleaner than normal blood. He felt himself get stronger again, letting out a blissful sigh. He did not like killing, or even feeding from people, so this should last him about another two weeks before he would be forced to drink again.

He bowed. "Thank you. It was delicious."
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Hellsing gave a little smirk to the boy. "Now we're even. I won't do anything else to please you. " He sit down and took a drink with him. He took a sparkling lemon water and pour it to his cystal glass, then he put one or two blood pills to it and instantlly the color changes to red.

"Anyway, petite. This is how you drink it,normaly that is. Not taking the whole pill to your mouth. What I did the other time was a different type of pill. I find you very ridiculous doing that..."
He grinned. Having a little toast to himself and drank it elegantly.He could feel the blood pils, a taste that is for him, similar to a Rosella tea. It has a strong rose scent and it is very light in his tongue.He felt lighter already.

"If you're still in need here, sit down." He ordered.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Camille watched what Hellsing was doing, curiously, fascinated by the way that the water turned blood-red. His eyes briefly lingered on the movements of the man's throat as he drank, before turning to stare at his feet, embarrassed.

He sat down obediently, blushing. "I'm sorry, I've never had one before."
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:00 am

Hellsing just leaned to the table now, as a bored aristocrat would. "Figures, commoners... "He looked at Camille in boredom. He is not racist, but he has that simple irritating words coming out of him every time.

he turned to the petite's hair once more. The same ginger color he had. He was thinking of recoloring it for some reason. The heterochrome imagine a pure silver would look nice, or a marine white blue in the ends.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:14 am

Camille blushed again, but wasn't particularly hurt. He was a commoner, afterall. He always had been, and he didn't expect to be anything else any time soon. The boy fidgeted slightly in his chair, hands twisting in his lap. He got the impression that he was being scrutinised for some reason. Catching sight of Hellsing's critical stare at his hair, he flushed darker. That was probably because he was being scrutinised, then.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:45 am

Hellsing smiled, a bit darkly perhaps. He didn't dislikes the color, but... he dislikes if everyone has the same color he does. It's actually very easy for him to change his hair color. The problem is, to what color shall he change to ?

"Do you think I'd look better in blonde ? " he asked. Forgetting that Gabriel's hair IS blonde as well.

He was going to ask for white and silver, but it was just his deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:53 am

Camille blinked, a little surprised at being asked his opinion. "Uh..." He paused, choosing his words carefully. "I like your hair how it is, but I think blond would suit you too."

Hellsing's skin was quite pale, so a light blond would look best. A golden blond might make him look a little too sickly.

"Probably a pale or silvery blond...But only if you want that." He added hastily, reaffirming that he was not trying to make decisions for him.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Hellsing shrugged. "I see... "

In a blink of an eye, his hair changes into the color of silver. A pale silver ish blond, with a little light silver blue highlight.He dislikes changing hair colors, but he didn't have an original one fro the start. As long as he remembered, he tried almost every color possible, depending on his hairstyle. Ginger was always his favorite.

"Silver made me look colder than usual. " he commented.

"But it is very good for hunting.. "
He gulped another drink. Looking at Camille with a slight smirk. He'd like to give the little petite a haircut, really do. A nice short hair would look cute for Camille.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:23 pm

((Can't tell you how confused I am about their relationship XD))

Camille blinked. And then felt stupid for having thought he was going to dye it. He still liked the silver, but it was up to Hellsing, really. He cocked his head, puzzled at why the man kept looking at him like that.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:24 am

As the petite didn't say any word, just looking to puzzled at his face , he decided to ask. "Is there something you want from me ? " He tilted his head.He was in not a very light mood, but he's bright enough even to listen to the other.

" If you do, you may speak up. That is, if you have acknowledge that you still belong to me..."
he added.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:30 am

He blinked, a little surprised at the direct way that the man phrased it. "Umm... yes." he paused. "I was just wondering... why are staring at my hair, sir?"

The boy quickly reversed, not liking to say anything that might sound as though he was questioning him. "Um... if you want to say, that is... I'm probably imagining things... you probably aren't looking at my hair at all... that is..."
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:36 am

ah.... He knew. " There seems to be quite a lot of person with ginger hair. I'm quite fond of such hair since it's MY color as well. But I will tend to hate the crowd, so I decided to recolor. I was looking at your hair, because it remind me of my own. A reflection... " he took another sip of his seemingly endless drink. The liquid keeps on multiplying if it isn't finished.

Looking at Camille reminds him of somebody, not sure who but it's a somebody. He was... choking to that somebody, but the other man, with the same ginger hair didn't resist. He kept on sleeping, like it has always been.

Suddenly he felt quite satisfied. Full if may even, from the drink he kept on taking. he offered the wine glass to Camille. It was half-full.

" finish it..." he give to the other vampire. He didn't really care if he has used it.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:53 am

Camille was not sure what to say, not having actually expected an answer. He had more expected to be ignored, or, more likely, yelled at for babbling meaninglessly.

Taking the glass gratefully, he flashed a shaky smile up at the older male. "Thank you, sir."

He took a hesitant sip, glancing up at Hellsing to make sure he wouldn't change his mind. It was good. The substitute was nicer than actual blood, in his opinion, and he could understand how Hellsing could come to rely on it instead of real blood. A larger mouthful this time. He was glad that the other vampire gave him this... it had been too long since he had last fed, and he was feeling weak. And he did not want to kill. That was why he had come down here... in the hope that he could use a blood bag instead.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:24 am

Hellsing just shrugged. He is too bore to look at the petite's eye.He pretended like he didn't do a little favor to the boy. Not at all. He nodded in reply of Camille.

"Now, if you excuse me, I have to get back to my errands. There is somebody I'd like to meet..." He stood up from his seat, took some steps out of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pills, Not Blood   Blood Pills, Not Blood Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Pills, Not Blood
Page 1 of 1