Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Blood Bag

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

A Blood Bag - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:16 am

"But you make it so easy." He smirked softly as he teased the wolf.

Aeker hissed softly as Aodh tugged on his hair, pressing his lips back against the man's throat.
He bit down softly on the lycan's neck on the soft patch of skin just below his ear.

He purred as his back arched to lean into his boyfriend's nails.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:20 am

"Ha ha. I'll start picking apart everything you say and see how annoyed you get then." He stuck his tongue out childishly.

Aodh gave a quiet purr when Aeker's teeth sank into his skin, offering more of his neck as his nails bit into the vampire's lower back.

His hands travelled lower, scoring marks into Aeker's skin.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:56 am

A low growl rumbled in Aeker's chest as Aodh purred, his eyes slid shut as he bit down firmly on the man's neck, sucking on the skin trapped between his teeth.

His back arched into Aodh's touch, shivering solft as the nails bit into his skin.

The vampire propped himself up on his elbows and ground his hips firmly against Aodh's.

"If we're not careful someone will see us, and I am not willing to share something this good with anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:07 am

His lips curled up into a grin and he gave a low chuckle.

"If you carry on marking me like this every time we have sex, there'll be no skin left for you to mark," he murmured lowly, silver eyes almost glowing.

The leg that was hooked around Aeker's hip, pulled him closer as he ground again him.

"We'll have to be careful then, aye?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:29 am

"I'm sure I'll find somewhere." He smirked, trailing his lips down his neck, kissing his skin softly.

"Your chest maybe." He paused, catching a patch of skin on the lycan's chest between his teeth and sucking on it for a moment.

"Or your thigh." He purred as he slid down the man's body, nipping at his inner thigh and sucking on the flesh untill he left a nice mark.

Aeker chuckled and slid back up Aodh's body, grinding himself against him.
"Indeed, try not too moan too loudly." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:41 am

His eyes slid shut and he gave a low purr.

The Lycan's fingers tugged at the band in his lover's hair, pulling it out then threading his finger's through the silver locks.

He inhaled shakily when Aeker's lips brushed against his inner thigh, hands fisting in his hair tightly.

"I'll try," he murmured softly, leaning up to kiss along the vampire's neck gently. "The warning goes out to you, too, yknow." He bit down sharply on the vampire's neck.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:00 am

Aeker hissed softly as Aodh tugged at his head, tilting his head back to offer the lycan his neck as his lips pressed against his neck.

He tangled his fingers in Aodh's hair, giving it a sharp tug as he bite down on his neck, groaning softly.

"I will try but I have a feeling you will try to make it difficult."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:35 am

"You know me far too well," he chuckled quietly.

His tongue flicked over the marked skin, soothing the sting with a low purr.

"I'm going to make it as difficult as I can for you to keep yourself from moaning," he promised, kissing down the vampire's neck again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Aeker gazed down at Aodh with dark smoldering eyes.

"It didn't take me long to realize that you take great pleasure in doing the opposite of what you are meant to.

He trailed his finger tips down the lycan's chest, stroking his muscles as his hand smoothed over the man's stomach.

"But if you risk us getting caught I may just have to take you back up to our room and put you over my knee."

He purred softly into the man's ear, giving the lobe a gentle nip as Aodh's lips trailed down his neck.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:41 pm

"Always have done."

Aodh was never one to follow rules. Even as a child he got himself into all sorts of trouble for not following orders.

Aodh purred softly then gave a loud exaggerated moan when the vampire purred in his ear.

"If you but it like that, I'll be sure to moan as loud as I can."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Aeker gave a low growl in warning as he gave Aodh's back side a tight squeeze.

"Do that and I'll leave you here writhing without any satisfaction."

He promised, he wasn't going to risk them getting caught like this, especially not when their siblings could very well be around somewhere.

The vampire's growls died down slowly as he ran his tongue across his lover's neck, tasting his warm skin before kissing his throat softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Aodh pouted childishly.

"So cruel, Aeker." his hands roamed the vampire's back slowly, tracing idle patterns over the pale skin.

His head lolled back, offer his throat to the vampire.

He still couldn't decide how crazy he was for offering his throat to a vampire as old and powerful as Aeker. Lycan didnt offer throat throats to vampire. Ever. And here he was, offering more skin with every touch.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:03 pm

He smiled against Aodh's neck, lapping at the skin as it was offered, a low purring sounding in his chest as he did so.

"It's for our own good."

There was no way in hell he would risk their well-being because Aodh had decided to be defiant.

He ran his hands through Aodh's hair, giving it a soft tug as he trailed the tip of his tongue up the man's throat then leaning up to give him a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:08 pm

"You better make it up to me," he murmured sulkily.

His legs wrapped around the vampire's hips then pulled him closer, nails biting into his back.

The Lycan returned the deep kiss with a quiet moan.

"I expect the best birthday sex I've ever had when you take me to bed. I wont settle for anything less."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:28 pm

"Have I ever left you less than satisfied?"
He murmured, slowly pulling away from the kiss with a small grin.

"I'll make sure that your birthday sex is everything that you hope it will be. I wouldn't want you disappointed on your birthday."

He leaned into the nails in his back, purring softly as he wrapped his arms around the man.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:33 pm

"You've threatened to do it a few times," was his response.

His lips curled into a grin. Those were the words he wanted to hear. He loved good birthday sex. And his boyfriend promising to provide was music to his ears.

Aodh kissed along the man's neck slowly, purring quietly in response to the vampire's own purring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Blood Bag
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8