Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Blood Bag

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

A Blood Bag - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:25 am

"I'm so charming it's painful." He grinned at the vampire.

"Naww, what makes me a stereotypical vampire? My good looks? How well I sport a tail?" His grin turned toothy.

He arched a brow. "I dont usually get together with people over five hundred years younger than me. That one hit the crapper. I don't turn people under twenty five; too young." His eyes slid shut. "They're limits that some people wouldn't even think about."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:31 am

"I'd say your pigheaded nature, lack of self control and little to no care for personal safety. Plus the poor hygiene."

He smirked and chuckled softly.

"The turning one I can understand, vampire children have never sat well with me, they loose so much more.

The five hundred years rule is foolish though, once you gain longevity I think age is merely a number.
I doubt if people met us together that they would suspect you of being twice my age."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:41 am

"...Point taken," he murmured.

He felt very boring and normal when his 'stereotypical' behaviours were bought to light.

His tongue hung out childishly at the last jibe, though. "That's only the state of my room. And how can you say it was bad if it spawned a cutie like Fluffy?" He loved that sock to insane degrees already.

"People have their lives to live. If they're stuck with someone that already seen it all and done it all, they get no life. I like people to have some experience under their belt before I start a relationship with them."

He shrugged half-heartedly. "The gap never used to be so big, but once I had fifteen hundred I realised that I wasn't getting any younger and that even people a couple hundred years old had so much they should live through before settling down with someone that had already done almost everything."

"As I said, that went down the crapper."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:49 am

Aeker chuckled and shook his head.
"The room was enough, our room is not getting like that, I am telling you now, I'm not demanding a perfect tidy room, I just want it to be able to see the floor."

He shrugged softly.

"I think we both have enough left to experience that a nine hundred year age difference should not effect us too much."

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:56 am

"...I'll see what I can do."

Aeker could tidy up if he didn't like how messy the room was. Aodh didn't like cleaning things up after himself. Wherever something landed was its new home until he decided he needed it again.

He nodded. "Aye. This is the first and only exception I'm making to that rule." It was difficult finding people over thirteen hundred years old these days.

"You're a little over nine hundred years younger than me, right?" He didn't know the vampire's exact age. Or his birthday...

What a great boyfriend he was.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:07 am

Aeker thought for a moment, trying to recall the year he was born.

"I'll be nine hundred and one on November forth if memory serves me."

He chuckled for a moment.

"I hadn't noticed that I had hit nine hundred already, I thought that was next year.
Oh well, time flies I suppose.

When were you born Aodh? If you still can recall."
All too often supernaturals stopped recalling the day of their birth.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:13 am

"Wow, nine hundred and one, you're getting old," he chuckled.

Man, he felt like such an old man hanging around all these kids. He should go spend time with Giacinto just to know what its like feeling young again.

"So your birthdays coming up in a couple of months? I'll have to remember that."

"Uh...what's the date...? My birthday's on the thirteenth so...four days?" He shrugged. "I'll be eighteen hundred and forty seven."

He really felt old now.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:21 am

Aeker rolled his eyes, very characteristically for him.

"Yes yes, I'm ancient."
He grumbled sarcastically.

He looked to Aodh and nipped his neck with a soft growl.
"It's your birthday in four days and you didn't think to tell me."

He shook his head.
"I'm dating a relic."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:25 am

"Yes, you are."

His head arched back, offering his neck when the vampire nipped it.

"I don't make a big deal out of it. I only keep track of it so I know my age. When I reach two thousand, I'll celebrate. Until then, I'm just another year older." He really didn't care much about his birthday.

"Relics are worshipped, Aeker. Are you going to worship me?" he chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:36 am

"I'm not going to make a huge production out of it, it is just nice to know these thing.
I have to do something to acknowledge the day of your birth, there is no option with that regardless of if you celebrate it or not."

Aeker did not celebrate his birthday, he didn't even keep track of his age.

"Worship you? Not in so many words, I thought cherish would satisfy you enough but now you want to be worshiped."

The vampire shook his head softly before nibbling at the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:43 am

He gave a soft hum.

"Well, now you know when it is." He lifted a hand to curl it in the vampire's hair. "Don't do anything too big, Aeker. It's just another day of the year."

He pursed his lips. "And if you say anything about it being International Wolf Day, I'll banish you from our bed and you can sleep in Maccon's bed." He had gotten sick of people joking about his birthday being on Wolf Day. It bugged the hell out of him.

Aodh's lip twitched. "Well, if I'm a relic, you'll have worship me."

He purred softly when his vampire began nibbling at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:15 pm

"I know, nothing too big, I've got it."

He shook his head slightly, he knew it was just another day but still it was the day of his lover's birth, something to be celebrated, even in just a small way.

"No wolf day jokes, I am sure I can manage that, last thing I want is too be forced out of our bed."

He murmured, kissing Aodh's neck softly.

"Not going to happen."
He smirked, nipping Aodh's ear.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:27 pm

"My birthday was never celebrated, not even when I was a kid, so it feels wrong to make a big deal out of it now." No one would celebrate the birth of a poor kid with seventeen other siblings, it was too much hassle.

The only thing he did when his birthday came around was try and steal some cheese from the farmer to share with Coilean.

"You'll have more restraint than most people I know, then," he snorted softly. No one could refrain from teasing the twins about their birthday being on the thirteenth and being turned into a Lycan. They were born to be Lycan.

It annoyed him so much.

"Naww, why?" he whined softly. He liked the idea of Aeker worshipping his body.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:37 pm

"When you hit two thousand we are making a big deal out of it, regardless of everything else, it's a big milestone."

He wrapped his arms around his lover, holding him tight against his chest, kissing his neck softly.

"I do indeed, I am tempted to tease you about it, but I'd rather not have you getting grumpy at me at the moment."

He smiled softly.

"Because your ego is big enough without me bloating it to massive proportions by worshiping you."

He chuckled and eyed the blood bag in his hand, it was completely open now.

"How are you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:48 pm

"I've still got another hundred and fifty years left. Your thousandth birthday comes around sooner than that. We'll be making a big deal out of that, too."

Being a thousand is a real big thing in the supernatural world. A lot of people didn't make it past a few hundred. They were too reckless.

Aodh leaned back against the vampire as he was pulled closer to his chest.

"It won't be at you particularly. I'll be grumpy anyway; you'll just be the one I take it out on." He turned a bright smile at his lover. Aeker was unlucky enough to have a boyfriend with a seriously fowl temper at times.

He pouted softly. "My ego isn't that big... But if you do change your mind, I'll never say no to birthday sex." He grinned widely, silver eyes flashing.

His eyes flickered down to the bag in Aeker's hand. "Heh, talking distracted me." But now he wasn't being distracted he was able to concentrate on other thing - like the heavy tang of metal that pierced the air.

His nose started to wrinkle.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Aeker chuckled softly.
"Well I guess I can't say that we have to celebrate your two thousandth birthday without having to celebrate my thousandth."

He shook his head softly, he had not planned on celebrating it at all but he doubted Aodh would let him be a hypocrite in that department.

He smirked and brushed his lips against his lover's shoulder.

"Birthday sex is mandatory, so it's a good thing you wont be saying no."
He chuckled softly, pressing his grin against Aodh's shoulder blade.

"Try not to pay attention to it."
He murmured, kissing his lover's neck softly. The less he thought about what he was smelling the less it would effect him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:03 pm

"Nope~" He grinned widely, silver eyes flashing mischievously. "I'm going to make you feel so old for hitting a thousand."

Aodh's own lips curled into a grin.

"Good, because if you weren't going to give me birthday sex, I would have tied you down and had my way with you regardless."

"Hard to do that when you were the one pointing it out in the first place," he replied grumpily. He'd have done just fine if Aeker hadn't pointed it out.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:09 pm

"And then I will gladly remind you that you are almost twice my age, so you can feel nice and ancient."

He smirked, leaning his head on Aodh's shoulder.
"You would of had your way with me huh? I'd like to see that happen.

Besides when I have ever denied you my body when you have wanted it?"

He asked, raising an eyebrow at the wolf.

"Fair point, let me distract you again then."
He murmured in against the wolf's ear before biting down on his neck, sucking on the skin softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:14 pm

"I'm over twice your age. By about forty five years." But that wouldn't make him feel old. After he hit a thousand himself, feeling old was replaced with feeling more experienced than everyone else. He had that much more experience under his belt than younger people and he looked for every opportunity to show that off.

"Oh yeah, tied you spread eagle on the bed and taken you any and every way I could think up," he replied with a low chuckle.

And then an image of Aeker doing that to him flashed through his head and red began to burn in his cheeks.

...Not a bad mental image at all.

Aodh purred, eyes sliding shut, head tilting to offer more of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:22 pm

"You would have me tied up? Oh I don't think so Aodh. You would be in for one hell of a fight if you attempted to bind me."

As a rule, Aeker hated to be restrained, if Aodh ever tried to do that to him he would not be pleased in the slightest.

"I am open to the idea of doing that to you though."

He added with a low chuckle, the vampire would love to see how much Aodh would squirm as he had his way with him. He had not liked being forced to stay still before so he wondered how long it would take him to lose it.

He kissed and nipped at the man's neck, his free hand stroking the his chest slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Aodh squirmed a little, blood flooding his cheeks at the thought.

He'd never admit that he liked the thought of that.

Not to Aeker or anyone. That would be his dirty little secret that he'd take to the grave; if Aeker didn't find a way to get it out of him first.

He bit his lip, eyes flickering over everything in the room so he wouldn't have to look at Aeker.

The Lycan gave a soft purr, leaning into the gentle stroking of the hand on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 pm

"I'll have to think of something special to do to you on your birthday, I have to make sure it is memorable."

He purred softly, kissing the man's neck, his hand stroking the muscles of the man's chest.

He planted kisses down the man's shoulder, nipping at the skin every so often.

He knew that if anything, Aodh could be distracted by his lips against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:43 pm

He shifted on his spot a little, trying to force down the blush on his cheeks.

"Something special, aye? I look forward to it."

His mind was already running over so many possibilities. What would the vampire do to make things memorable?

The Lycan's eyes slid shut as a low purr sounded in the back of his throat.

he loved the feel of Aeker's lips on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:37 pm

His placed the blood bag down on the floor, making sure it didn't spill over.

He wrapped both arms around his lover and held him close, kissing his throat as both hands smoothed over his chest.

He would not let this go too far tonight, he didn't want to associate blood with sex because that would only make things harder for him in the long run, being a vampire he had a hard enough time refraining from biting Aodh when he was aroused.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Aodh turned, arms sliding around the vampire's neck.

He shifted, pulling away from the vampire's lips on his throat then kissing him softly.

Aodh didn't want to associate blood with sex, either. If he thought of sex every time he smelled blood, that'd cause some pretty nasty situations that he'd have difficulty getting himself out of.

But he wanted to be close to Aeker and a few kisses wouldn't hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blood Bag   A Blood Bag - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Blood Bag
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next