Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

NoooOoooo! No want blood!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

NoooOoooo! No want blood! Empty
PostSubject: NoooOoooo! No want blood!   NoooOoooo! No want blood! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:48 pm

Vashka run away as fast as she could from the kitchen. For some reason she always get appear back in the kichen, dragged by oirael. there are times where Vashka need to drink blood, but she HATES IT! She hates the taste of blood! It's has those bitter,salty iron taste! Usually. Noir would give the blood she drink with lots of sugars and creams , but it would actually broke thye proteins and some important vitamins there. Vasha keeps her healthy by having sufficient protein by milk rather than blood. But now, She MUST! Vashka could not just rely on Noir to feed. She must learn how to by herself or it would be all over!

Now, she keeps poffing out it he kitchen, running away, turned to a stronger dominant (with blood ) Noir, dragged himself to the kitchen, poofs as vashka, and runs away once more. Their body and stomach is the same but with insufficient supply on one side , it'll be bad for the two of them.Even Coo is helping Noir.

"NoooOOooo!!!! Someone help meeee!!! " She cried.

Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: NoooOoooo! No want blood!   NoooOoooo! No want blood! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Taylor had been lounging in a corridor, quietly smoking out of the window near the kitchen, and was a little baffled to see a young kid vampire running back and forth out of the damn kitchen

she ignored it at first, but now she got irritated by the girl and stubbed out her cigarette on her arm and went over to her

oi! stop running around like an idiot! it's bloody irritating! what the fuck is wrong? you look like a retard going in and out of the kitchen and shouting.

her tone was sharp and bland, obvious irritation prominent in her tone as she glared at the little one, raising a pierced eyebrow and letting an unlit cigarette hang between her lips
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: NoooOoooo! No want blood!   NoooOoooo! No want blood! EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:30 am

Vashka cried, now clinging to the elf she didn't know. " Noir asks me to drink icky blood for my health sake!!! Me no waaaannnttt!!! Oh! and Vashka ish not retard nor idiot! " She stand up in an instant. No more childish tears and such. She pouted and crossed her arms. " I have two Bachelor of arts and one master arts degree. Oh ! and Chemistry and Botany too! Vashka is smart! I have a diploma in music and others too! See! Vashka is SMART! " She giggled.

She looked at the seemingly irritated elf. She giggled. "Ohai! I'm Vashka, I think we haven't met before,miss~ Nice to meet ya! " Vashka grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NoooOoooo! No want blood!   NoooOoooo! No want blood! EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:17 am

a....vampire that didn't want blood?

this was something that didn't fully click with the elf, but she shrugged it of

if it's for your health, just drink the damn stuff. it may taste bad, and i agree there, but you have to feed if you want to live. or are you gonna let yoruself die? if so, i'll leave you to it. i have no time for weakness

Taylor hated it when people threw away their lives and weren't true to themselves...it was like masks.

if the vampirette didn't want to feed, she wouldn't force the kid

she prepared to walk off
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: NoooOoooo! No want blood!   NoooOoooo! No want blood! EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:33 pm

Vashka didn't listen to the woman have to say. She now finds a new... friend, yes ? She shook her hands and giggled. " Vashka Facade... you,miss ? " She smiled.he better not think of the blood or it might haunt her. Yep! She thinks is better to meet new buddies than to drink... although they are near the kitchen...

She thought for a moment or two before adding another word.

"Hmm... You're an elf,yes ? Vashka loves ELVES! It reminds me of Linael~ Linael is nice and stuff! "
She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NoooOoooo! No want blood!   NoooOoooo! No want blood! EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:19 am

she looked down at the vampire creature, and scoffed, taking her hands back

stop running away from what you need. if you need blood, go get it and stop being a coward. why won't you drink it any ways? her tone was blunt and to the point, borderline harsh

not that she cared

she wasn't interested in creatures that ran away from what they are and would eventually end up killing theselves
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: NoooOoooo! No want blood!   NoooOoooo! No want blood! EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:16 pm

She shook her head. " No! I'm not asking about blood,miss elf. I'm asking your name~ Name! Like I'm Vashka Facade and stuff! Oh, this is Coo! " she pulled out her pet pigeon.

"I'll drink the blood later! No sweat !Maybe... after you tell me your name and stuff,miss Elf~ Do you happen to know Linael ?"Stroking her little coo, she smiled while circling the Elf.She has a gun! Wow!

A GUN! She could shoot people with that~ then the person would be BAM! and dead! Then it will be RIP and stuff!

She closed her eyes. Yep! There's still a flash image of Noirael asking her to drink. Nope! No can do! Not now anyway!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NoooOoooo! No want blood!   NoooOoooo! No want blood! EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Taylor Longwood. or Sparrow if you prefer she huffed rubbing her forehead

girl, you like sweet things yeah? but you need blood.

she rolled her eyes, ignoring how the girl was eyeing up her weapons, and pulled out a small throwing knife, slitting her wrist and letting the blood pour.

take this. Elf blood is sweeter, but it's also stronger. only take a little bit of this, and you'll be fine then you won't have to take human blood from those blood banks. then you can settle down and stop being a hyperactive kid i know you're not. no need to fucking act and lie about who you are. i hate that

she held her wrist right out to the girl, looking bored and slightly irritated as she let her blood drip onto the girl's cheek
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: NoooOoooo! No want blood!   NoooOoooo! No want blood! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:36 am

Vashka looked at the blood. saying little things like 'OooooOooooh~ ' but still refused. It looked sweet. But she would want it to be gotten from a new friend. It was rude and not fair. She should be the one to serve not her! She likes Her new friend.

"No thank you,miss~ " she smiled.

"I'm not pretending to be anybody. A nice friend of me told me not too.she advised me not to be selfish, not to be someone who I am not, so I'm not trying to be much much cheerful, but still keeps the me inside. I will not pretend anymore so when i am speaking even in this tone, i will still be... me. both of me, or... both of us~ " she giggled. She thanked the nice elf.

She did not want to drink the blood, but as a thank you for caring, he licked the blood on her cheek. YUCK! Still blood, but sweeter. "I'll go drink some then. i have a little preference to little kid's blood since it's easy to swallow like baby's food for humans~ " she grabbed the Elf to the kitchen.

Suddenly , she got an idea.

"Miss! did you happen to be SANTA'S ELF ?! " She let out a big smile. A little enthusiasm in her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NoooOoooo! No want blood!   NoooOoooo! No want blood! Empty

Back to top Go down

NoooOoooo! No want blood!
Page 1 of 1