Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:23 am

"Well get rid of it," he responded just as shortly.

"We're all going to be a little pissed if that happens in the mansion and you poison someone." Yes he was taking the details of the mansion to a risky level with a human around, but he was hopefully being vague enough for the human to not pick up on anything.

His sharp silver eyes pierced the younger Lycan sharply.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:31 am

"You're more than welcome."
He replied with a warm smile.

His face smoothed slightly as he looked between the two, seemed to be a bit of hostility between them.

Not generally a good thing for people who had just met.

"You're going to poison someone by bleeding?"
He asked, looking at the man quizzically, did he have an illness that was spread by exposure to his blood? He sure hoped not.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:14 am

His polite demeanor cracked a little at that. He had just arrived here, he had been hoping to get on with the pack well, and this was how he was welcomed. Clearly Western civilisations did not know how to treat guests.

He continued to smiled at Felix reassuringly.

"I have no idea what he is talking about. He must have me mistaken for somebody else." he bowed hurriedly at Aodh. "It was very nice meeting you but I have to go."

He strode off quickly, grabbing Felix by the hand to pull him along behind him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:19 am

"Bullshit you dont know," he replied immediately, following behind the two of them as the pup dragged the human off. "Silver doesn't lie."

"So, what're you planning? Gonna tell him? Turn him? That's gonna hurt like a son of a bitch; you're only young, pup."

This man was far too fun to rile up.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:28 am

Felix took Hideaki's habd and followed him, completely lost in what the red head was saying.
His words made no sense, he sounded like a lunatic.

"Lets just calm down guys, I'm sure this is all just a misunderstanding."
Felix said, looking back at Aodh then to Hideaki.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:44 pm

He growled a little under his breath when Aodh followed them, but turned around again with a polite, yet slightly dangerous smile.

"I am terribly sorry to leave like this, but we really have somewhere to be."

This was really starting to get to him now, though he tried not to show it. He tended to get more polite when he was either stressed or angry, whereas other people got ruder. He gave Felix's hand a gentle tug as he started to walk again, more briskly, not wanting to get angry around the human.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Aodh tutted loudly. "Well now, that didn't answer any of my questions. Just made me more curious."

He carried on following them, hand still stuffed in his pockets, shoulders still relaxed, easy grin still on his face.

"Come on, pup, I'm curious. What're you going to do? and where're you going to do it? Not much privacy for anything like that here in Catania unless you take him out to the old abandoned buildings."

He was planning this all out in his head. "You'd take him there, do the deed, then not know what the fuck you had to do afterwards. Then where would you be without me following? I know what to do; I do it for a living." He and his brother were in charge of inducing the change in good candidates for the pack. Not the best career choice, but they couldn't say no to the man. "And so, I'm going to follow you."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:13 pm

Felix let his hand drop from hideaki's as he took two steps away from the pair.
Was Aodh refering to him? What the hell were they on about...

"What ever it is that you two have going on, what ever your talking about.
I'm not interested.

You need the back off and leave him alone, he wasn't doing anything wrong."

He replied looking at the red head, his voice held so threat in it, he was as calm as ever.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:10 pm

His eyes flashed. "I'm not planning anything!" he snarled, his temper finally breaking.

He knew Aodh probably wouldn't believe him, but it was true. He only wanted to talk to Felix. Why did everything have to come back to lycanthropy all the time? Could he not stay around humans too?

He flashed Felix a grateful smile, taking a deep, shuddering breath as he tried to calm himself down.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:44 pm

"Mhmm," he replied dismissively.

Like he was going to believe that one.

His silver eyes turned to the human and he arched a brow. "Sorry, kid, but I gotta be careful of the pups. They'e always so violent." He grinned at Hideaki, silver eyes flashing. He wasn't helping with the violence.

"And they're under my care so I gotta be extra careful." The message was clear in that one; he was the Beta; he dealt with PR shit - he had the right to be here questioning this man on his relationship with the human.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Felix chuckled softly.

"No offense or anything but he doesn't exactly look violent to me, you're the one who seems to be picking a fight for no apparent reason."

Felix tucked his hands into his pockets, he shifted his weight onto one foot as he stood casually.

The red head seemed to just be riling Hideaki up for the hell of it.
What a jerk, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:01 pm

He exhaled slowly, eyes sliding closed. Yes. Felix trusted him that he wasn't violent. He didn't want to go destroying that trust now.

But he was under this guy's care? That was just brilliant.

"Yoroshiku onegai shi masu." he murmured, bowing.

Even if he didn't like this man, the least he could do was be polite to a pack leader.

*Translation: "Please take care of me".
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:17 pm

"You dont know him, that's why." He knew him well enough to know that younger Lycan were violent. Anywhere below about two and a half thousand is violent in his experience.

He grinned at the man. "I'm assessing him. Do it with all the new pups. Pisses them right off but that's what I want."

The Lycan arched a brow. Oh god, he was polite. He knew immediately that thw two of them wouldn't be getting along well.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:43 pm

"Pups? is this some kind of weird Italian terminology that I haven't picked up yet?"

He asked, looking between the two men.

"To be fair, I don't think you know him very well either."
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:08 am

...Aodh really wasn't being subtle. He chewed his thumb nervously again, ignoring the pain and the metallic tang of blood.

"...I-it's slang for a new recruit." he improvised quickly, shooting a glare over at the redhead.

Shut up.

He really thought that one of the leaders would have more sense than this.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:13 am

"You're gonna bring a hoard and I'm not covering your tail if they attack."

The blood was burning at his nose; he hated it. He had never gotten on with the scent of blood.

"Full moon soon. You ready for it?" His eyes turned to the sky. "You're running with the pack, right? Of course you are, you have no choice."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:19 am

"A new recruit? you guys sound like your in some sort of cult."
He replied, his eyes furrowing together.

That thought made Felix uneasy, what the hell had he gotten himself into by accident.

Full moon, pups, pack, the red head sounded like he was talking about werewolves.
Felix snorted a laugh at his inward thoughts, he had always loved mythology but definitely didn't believe in any of that nonsense, they were only stories made to scare children.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:24 am

He smiled a little at that, reaching out to pat the man's arm reassuringly. "I am not the sort of person who would get into a cult, Felix-san."

How the hell did he get Aodh to shut up? Somehow he had to get away from this situation, but how when this man kept following him? And how would he leave without Felix talking to Aodh and risking everything being exposed?

He was starting to get quite agitated now. All he had wanted was to talk to Felix, and somehow it had ended in this mess.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:33 am

He snorted. "We leave the cults to the humans; they're far more amusing than us."

Humans were such...fleeting beings. They were spontaneous and that always proved amusing.

Aodh's eyes turned to Felix. "Y'know I'm jealous. I'd give my left leg to be human again. Seemed like such a good choice back then. I cant help but regret it a little now. I was such a foolish kid. It'd be fun being the one watched by the rest of them instead of being among the crowd watching."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:37 am

Felix smiled at Hideaki.
"I'm glad to hear that, you had me worried for a moment there."

He raised an eyebrow at Aodh.
"You look pretty human to me, mate.
Though the way you're talking makes you sound like some sort of werewolf."

He chuckled softly and scratched the back of his head, removing his beanie so he could run his hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:44 am

Oh God. This was not good. This was not good. Felix had said the word.

"That's ridiculous!" he laughed nervously.

He shot a warning glance at Aodh. If he so much as even said another word on the subject, he would attack. He knew that he was bigger and stronger than him, but if it shut him up, then good. Chances were, Felix would just go home, go to sleep and assume it was all a dream. Humans wouldn't believe they had actually seen a werewolf. They were too skeptical by nature.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:47 am

Aodh grinned widely.

"What else would we be?"

He motioned to Hide. "Here, look, he's getting pissed off; he can show you. I would but its much more fun getting others to shift."

His silver eyes flashed brightly. He was enjoying this. Best case scenario, Hide scared the boy; worst case, the boy decided he wanted to tell someone and Aodh killed him.

He didn't care either way. He had enjoyed himself.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:59 am

Felix chuckled loudly and shook his head.
"Yeah as if I would believe that."

He replied, shaking his head.
"Well you could be a mental patient for all I know, with the way you've been talking that would not shock me in the slightest."
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:22 am

Hideaki snarled under his breath at Aodh, legs beginning to tense in anticipation of attacking. He was going too far.

The younger wolf calmed down a little as Felix just laughed it off, but still glared at Aodh, his gaze suddenly a lot more fatal.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:30 am

"I'm very much sane, kid. You humans are so closed minded its comical. Did you think vampires and werewolves and elves were just stories? Come on, open your eyes! Stories are always based on truth."

Aodh returned the snarl with one of his own, eyes flashing dangerously.

He hated being threatened.

"Come on, pup, show him. Show him what you are; what we are. Do it." His grin had turned feral now. He was seriously enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next