Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) Empty
PostSubject: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:17 am

Hideaki wandered along the beach, staring into the distance as he let his thoughts drift off in a random direction.

He thought briefly of his old pack, how they must be doing under the new alpha, but mainly of the mansion that he had just moved into. He was still relatively unsettled, and he liked the people there, though he was a bit worried that he bored them. But he thought he might stay. Maybe. If time worked in his favour.

But it would be nice to know a few more werewolves. So far he had only met some vampires and it would be good to be close to one of his own kind.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:27 am

Felix sat up in the sand dunes, legs folded, his sketch book laid out in his lap.

He'd been drawing quick sketches of people running around on the beach, the surfers and any animals that he could watch for long enough.

He was working on a new drawing, a dark haired man that sat by himself on the beach.
He smiled to himself, the man was sitting still enough that he could do quite a detailed drawing of him.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:41 am

He shivered for a moment at the prickly feeling on the back of his neck that told him someone was watching him.

Glancing around, he caught sight of the young man with the sketch book and quickly looked away again. It felt a little strange knowing that he was being observed, but he ignored it, trying to think of other things.

Had he been more confident, he would have gone over and asked to see the sketch, but as it was, that idea scared him. Maybe later. If he picked up the courage.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:54 am

Felix smiled down at his drawing, he had finished it and it looked just like the man.

He packed up his sketch book and pencil case, raising to his feet he dusted the sand off of the back of his jeans and headed down the beach.

He had done all the drawing he wanted to for the day and decided head to the cafe for a coffee.

As he climbed down the dune a dog ran past, chasing after a ball and knocked him off of his feet.

He landed on the sand with a soft thud, the loose sheets of paper that he stuffed into his sketch book now drifted along the sand, floating away from him.

"Oh shit."
He muttered as he got to his feet, gathering the pieces of paper, one of them wrapping itself around the leg of the man he had just been drawing.

He jogged up and chuckled softly.
"Sorry man, lost some of my drawings."
He explained.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:06 am

Hideaki jumped a little as the dog went speeding past him. Picking up the piece of paper, he stood up to help the man collect his drawings.

"Not at all."

He spotted one on the sand near the sea, picking it up. That... that was him. It was ridiculous, because this man had been drawing almost everyone else on the beach, but it made him blush a little. But that was stupid.

"It's good." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:15 am

"Thanks a bunch."
He said cheerily as he collected the rest of his drawings and placed them back into his sketch pad.

His eyes landed on the one of the man who was helping him, a small smile gracing his lips.

"I'd offer to let you keep it, but it's one of my favourites."
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:26 am

Oh... He hadn't been asking to keep it... he didn't want this man to think he was so impolite to ask that...

"I-it's fine!"

"It was one of his favourites?" For some reason, that made him nervous.

Hideaki chewed at his thumb anxiously. It was a nervous habit that he had developed during his childhood and never really grown out of. His mother used to slap his hand whenever he did it, but that hadn't stopped him. It was a little rarer now that he had grown up a bit, but he still did it from time to time.

He wasn't sure why it had happened now.

Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:36 am

"Are you alright? You seem flustered, I am sorry if I disturbed you."
Felix replied, his vibrant blue eyes gazing down warmly at the stranger.

"My names Felix by the way."

He added with a chuckle, the man had been attack by his fly away art so he felt he owed the man his name at least.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:50 am

"Oh...Do I seem like that?... I'm sorry!"

He hoped that his nervousness wasn't making the other man uncomfortable...And had he forgotten to give his name? It was unlike him to be impolite. He didn't like that feeling. It made him feel bad and uncultured.

He bowed deeply. "My name is E-Hideaki Eda."

It would take him a little while to get used to giving his given name first.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:55 am

Felix chuckled again and shook his head.
"Don't apologize, you haven't done anything wrong.
It's a pleasure to meet you Hideaki."

The young man smiled warmly, this man seemed edgy and uncomfortable, Felix felt slightly guilty for being the source of his discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:17 am

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Felix-san."

He handed over the portrait of himself a little reluctantly, forcing himself to meet Felix's gaze. That was something he couldn't get used to. In Japan, meeting someone's eyes directly was often considered rude, but here, it was considered rude if you didn't. And meeting Felix's gaze now made him feel even more nervous.

Though the warm smile was nice. It reassured him a little.

"A-are you an artist, Felix-san?"
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:25 am

Felix beamed happily as Hideaki looked up at him.
"I am, well I will be once I finish my schooling but as long as you're making art I suppose you can consider yourself an artist."

He replied with a soft laugh, scratching the back of his head as he adjusted his beanie.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:49 am

"Yes, I suppose so." he smiled.

Somewhere in the distance, a wolf howled. Hideaki froze, twitching a little before flashing another shaky smile at Felix.

"Umm... so anyway... how long have you been drawing for?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:58 am

Aodh had been strolling around the beach idly, looking for someone to bug. Preferably a supernatural creature.

But so far no luck.

He cupped his hands around his mouth and howled loudly, dropping his hands to his side as he waited for a reply.

No verbal reply came. Did this beach repel interesting people toda-

Well, hello there.

He grinned when he caught sight of a man stiffening. He obviously knew what the howl was about.

He padded over to the two of them, wrapping an arm around Hideaki's shoulders and grinning. "Hi there."

Finally someone interesting.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:02 am

"About fifteen years."

He replied, he drew as much as every other child, just he never stopped working at it until he actually got good.

Felix heard someone howl and chuckled, obviously someone on the beach was having a good time.

He smiled warmly at the red head who wrapped his arm around Hideaki.

"Hello, you two friends?"
He asked, eying the two of them, he was a little disappointed at the idea that the two might be together but didn't outwardly show it.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:08 am

He blinked, shrugging the man's arm off him hurriedly, not wanting Felix to get the wrong idea.

"Ah!-um, no... that's not..." his glance flickered over to the other man. "That's not to say we couldn't be friends... oh, I mean...I just haven't met him before..."

He trailed off, kicking the sand.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:10 am

"Nope, never met him before," he replied with an easy grin.

He chuckled and shoved his hands in his pockets. "I was looking for someone interesting and the two of you caught my eye."

He winked at the human. "I'm Aodh."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:18 am

"Oh okay."
He muttered, slightly confused by the two of them.
Felix tucked his book under his arm, chuckling softly as the red head winked at him.

Well this one sure was friendly.

"I'm Felix, nice to meet you.
Hideaki, are you alright?"
He asked, the man looked more flustered than before, he sure was shy.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:37 am

He felt a little uncomfortable as Aodh winked at Felix, shooting a look of mingled anxiousness and irritation at him.

Smiling at Felix, he looked up from the ground. "I'm fine, really."

Despite these words, he chewed at his thumb, blinking a little as he tasted blood. Damn. He'd bitten right through.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:43 am

"Aye, its a pleasure to meet you too."

The grin on his face only widened when the other Lycan shot him an irritated look. He arched a brow in challenge. What was that pup going to do about it?

His nose wrinkled and he rubbed at it when the scent of blood assaulted him. He wasn't much of a fan of blood; he'd leave that to the vampires.

"You're gonna attract a hoard if you're not careful; they can come out during the day, too, y'know." Vampires flocked to blood and now that the silver/lapis combination was pretty well know, more vampires were going out during the day.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:48 am

"Hoard?"
He asked, slightly confused about what they were talking about.
Felix shrugged inwardly, he hadn't been in this country very long perhaps there were things that were common knowledge that he had not learned yet.

"Oh hell, Hideaki what did you do?"
He asked, looking at the mans thumb, fishing a tissue out of his pocket and handing it to the man.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:57 am

"Thank you." Hideaki mumbled, bowing his head a little as he took the tissue.

He pressed it to his thumb, wincing as he saw how much it bled. He had to stop doing this. Especially now that he was around vampires. His thumb was already pretty mangled without it being attacked by vampires.

"I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:09 am

He waved a hand dismissively. "It's nowt." So the human didn't know about supernaturals?

What was the pup doing around him then? Hideaki, was it...?

"You're not gonna be around long if you bleed like that around the mansion, pup." The pup had the distinct smell of the mansion about him.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:15 am

Pup, mansion? These two said they didn't know each other but they seemed to be fairly familiar.

Felix ran his hands through his hair and sat down on the sand, letting the two of them converse as he was quite obviously in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:16 am

His expression twitched in mild irritation, but he didn't get riled up. Was that a threat?

"It's a habit." he replied, a little shortly. "I'll get over it."

The bleeding seemed to be dying down a little now, so he slipped the tissue into his pocket, smiling widely at Felix to try to hide his discomfort at the situation.

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next