Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:00 am

"Not a good idea, pup. If he has time to rest, he can think Lycanthropy over and scare himself with false truths that could cause more damage than good." He'd seen it far too many times.

"You're going to be toppling over like a toddler learning to walk for a little while, Felix. You'll get the hang of it eventually."

He listened to the man. "You dont know a lot, do you? I thought Werewolf movies were popular these days? American Werewolf in London, Teen Wolf and all that shit."

After a moment he nodded. "Yeah, silver kills so I'd think twice before touching any silver. You can ask Zeke how painful silver can be." His lips quirked into a grin. "Ahh, now I get to cry bullshit. We can transform every night but the new moon. We're just more...violent on the full moon. Except my brother but he was dropped on his head a couple times when we were kids."
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)   Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:41 am

Hideaki watched the wolf get to his feet, tail wagging a little encouragingly, nudging at Felix's legs gently to help him up.

He sighed a little as Aodh dismissed the idea, lying down next to Felix.

Are you sure? he questioned.

He knew himself how difficult it was to leave behind a human life, though it was a long time ago now.
Back to top Go down

Walking (Hideaki, Felix and Aodh)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5