Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) Empty
PostSubject: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:51 am

Hideaki sat silently, reading to himself.

At first, when he saw the grandness of the mansion, he thought that he would find it hard to fit in here. But when he saw the library, his opinion had changed altogether. There was Shakespeare, Jane Austen, Oscar Wilde, Thomas Hardy, and thousands of others, both new and old, some of which he hadn't even heard of. The smell of old books perfumed the room delicately, and suddenly, he had felt as though he belonged.

He gave a contented sigh, snuggling back in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:58 am

Felix had been exploring, already he had managed to find the kitchen and make himself something to eat.

Everything was so large but he had managed to avoid getting lost so farm, he padded through the hallways, now dressed in some clothes Hideaki had borrowed him, the shirt was a little snug and the pants were almost too short but he managed.

He rounded to corner to find himself in a large library, the smell of old parchment filled the air, he smiled and made his way over to the fireplace, he would love a nap curled up in front of that.

His face lit up when he realized Hideaki was curled up in one of the couches.

"Oh hey."
He muttered softly as he sat down on the rug on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:19 am

He lifted his head as he heard someone enter the room, his face breaking into a shy grin as he saw that it was Felix.

"Hello."

He licked his finger and turned the page, but didn't really read it, merely pretending his eyes were glued to the book. But they darted up to linger on the man's features before looking back down shyly.

"... H-how are you finding things?"

He silently cursed his nerves. The question sounded forced, unnatural. He was no good at conversation, and to tell the truth, he would just be perfectly happy to sit here and listen to Felix talk at him all day long without saying a word. It was nice to just have his company.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:17 am

Felix sprawled out on the rug with a contented sigh, propping his head up on his hands as he gazed up at the older wolf.

"So far so good, I've managed to find the kitchen without getting lost.

I'm exhausted though."

His eyes examined the room, silently deciding he would be spending a lot of time in here, it was warm and comfortable, he coulf clearly see himself curled up in one of the couches spending all day drawing or reading.

He gave a large yawn and looked up at Hideaki through blurry eyes, offering the man a warm smile.

"How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:52 pm

"That's good." he smiled back. "I've got lost far too many times. Though that is how I found this place, so it's not all bad."

Licking his finger, he turned the page again, still failing to actually read it, before putting the book down on the coffee table with a sigh. He patted the seat beside him for Felix to sit down.

"I'm good, thank you." he replied, unsure of what to say. He bit his thumb nervously, expanding. "I-it's nice to have someone to talk to now. I didn't really know anybody before."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:51 pm

Felix beamed up at him and got to his feet, padding over to sit beside the older wolf.

"I hope I didn't interrupt your reading, I don't want to be constantly pestering you.

I did endeavour to be more independent, but.."

He blushed softly, looking down at his feet.

"I like being around you."
He admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:39 am

"No, no it's fi-"

He stopped abruptly, blinking a little in surprise. Had Felix meant for it to sound like...? A soft flush crept across his cheeks and he chewed his thumb anxiously. No. Think rationally. Felix probably only meant it as a friend. After all, he was his sire and it was only natural for him to want to be close to him -

But what if-?

"You too." he mumbled back.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:55 am

He smiled and slumped back on the couch with a yawn, stretching his arms over his head before relaxing slowly and leaning against Hideaki, resting his head on the man's shoulder.

He really did like the older wolf and just wanted to be close to him, he just home that he didn't upset the man.
Hideaki seemed very reserved and Felix just seemed to do somethings without thinking them over completely.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:04 am

He froze a little at the contact at first, his posture stiff beneath the weight of the man's head. It wasn't that he didn't want to be close to him... anything but... it was just that he was too nervous to know what he should do. Was he misinterpreting Felix's behaviour? Were his assumptions correct?

He couldn't stop overthinking the situation and he didn't know how he should react.

But... if he knew anything, he knew that he liked this.

His stiff posture slowly thawed under the warmth of Felix's body and he heaved a nervous, shaky sigh.

Hesitating for a moment, he slowly lifted a hand to lace through the man's hair.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:38 am

"Are you okay Hideaki?"

He asked softly, looking up at the man with bright silver eyes.

Felix felt himself sigh inwardly as his eyes slid closed, he wanted to be close to Hideaki but the man seemed so reserved, he could not help but feel like his was invading the man's space.

The young wolf had tried to stay away from him today, focusing on exploring the mansion but quickly found himself drawn to where the older wolf.

He could not explain it, was this normal for werewolves and the wolf that created them? to gravitate toward them without doing so consciously...

Felix leaned into the older man's touch as his fingers weaved through his head, a soft purring noise sounding in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:00 am

"I-I'm fine." he murmured quietly.

His fingers continued to stroke through the blond locks, the movements a little jerky, a little awkward, yet tender. He hesitated, pulling his hand away for a moment to chew on his thumb anxiously.

He drew a shaky breath.

And then pressed a clumsy kiss to the top of Felix's head.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:07 am

Felix's eyes flickered open softly as the older wolf kissed his head, he looked up at Hideaki through his lashes as he bit his own lip softly.

He didn't want to flat out ask the man if what he was feeling was just because he had changed him or whether it was actually his own feelings.

He pursed his lips softly, he didn't want to over think this but at the same time, he had to know, it was driving him crazy.

He exhaled heavily and reached his hand up to cup Hideaki's face, there was only one way to know for sure. He leaned over and kissed the man softly on the lips, expecting that the older wolf would push him away but silently hoping that this feeling was mutual.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:25 am

He froze under the man's touch, a breath hitching in his throat. Blinking softly, his eyes slowly slid closed as he started to kiss him back tenderly, arms wrapping around the man's waist.

Hideaki pulled away reluctantly, tongue darting over his lips as he met the other man's eyes.

Suddenly he was very conscious of how red his cheeks were. He coughed nervously to relieve the tension.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:00 pm

A light pink blush spread across his cheeks as Hideaki moved away, no he definitely felt something for this man, more than just being pulled towards him.

"I..uh...sorry."
He muttered and he looked down at his feet, suddenly feeling a little exposed.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:56 pm

"Er-"

Hideaki was about to reply, but he couldn't really think of anything to say after that. His mouth just shut with a faint gulp, eyes lowering shyly. He didn't want to say "It's fine" because that would make it sound like Felix had done something wrong.

Summoning his courage, he leaned up to place a gentle kiss on Felix's lips, hands cupping the back of the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Felix's eyes widened slightly as Hideaki kissed him before slipping closed as he kissed him back, his hand stroking the man's shoulder slightly.

For a moment he had thought the older wolf was going to reject his touch and scold him for his sudden advances but that melted away as the man kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:09 am

Hideaki let out a shaky sigh into the man's mouth, fingers smoothing through the soft hairs at the base of his neck.

He pulled away slowly, resting their foreheads together as he continued to stroke the back of his neck, avoiding Felix's gaze anxiously.

"So...then..."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:15 am

There was no way of avoiding this, he was going to have to say it.

"I like you Hideaki.
I was worried that it was some kind of lycan/maker thing that was drawing me to you.
I don't know why but I feel this need to be around you..."

He muttered his words softly as he closed his eyes, leaning his head again Hideaki's.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:29 am

"I-I think I..."

He paused to chew at his thumb nervously, his hand sliding over the man's shoulder to play with his collar.

"...er..."

Hideaki stumbled, biting his lip, a frown creasing his brow in irritation at himself. Drawing a shaky breath, he continued slowly, taking great care over how he shaped the words in his mouth.

"I think I may like you too."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:36 am

Felix leaned in to brush his nose against Hideaki's.
"Why are you so nervous?"

A smile beamed across his face as the older lycan spoke, they both liked each other, that was better than what he had been expecting.

Hideaki's nerves were infections and Felix found himself with butterflies in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:18 am

"I-I don't know."

Perhaps he really had nothing to worry about. But he couldn't stop over-thinking everything, and his head was reeling and Felix was just so damn close...

He flushed deeply, bottom lip trembling anxiously.

"I'm just nervous in general, I suppose." he laughed, trying to make it sound careless, when it only came out shaky.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Hideaki clearly needed room to breath, with that thought in mind Felix shuffled a small distance away on the couch, the last thing he wanted was to make the older lycan uncomfortable.

"There is no reason to be nervous around me of all people."
He chuckled warmly, offering the man a smile.

Hideaki had created Felix and if that wasn't reason enough for him to feel a little more comfortable around him he didn't know what was.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:12 am

His eyes flickered up as Felix moved away, brow crinkling a little in a frown. Felix sitting so close had made him nervous, yes, but... he liked it.

"It's fine."

He shuffled a little closer to him, carefully avoiding eye contact.

There's every reason to be nervous around you.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:17 am

Heh...
Felix chuckled inwardly as Hideaki moved closer again, he shook his head softly, clearly he had misread the situation if the older wolf wanted to be close regardless.

He tried to think of anything to talk about, something to take his mind off of his nerves and break the silence.

"I'll need to go into town later, not that I don't appreciate your clothes, but I think they are a little small for me."

He chuckled softly, the shirt Hideaki had given him clung to his torso a little too much for his liking.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:33 am

"I like it." he mumbled. Then looked flustered. "...No, I didn't mean it like- I just... it suits you."

The man ran a hand through his hair, a stressed frown creasing his brow. He let out a quiet sigh, fidgeting in his seat.

"I'll take you out tomorrow.You might need some help to remember the way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) Empty

Back to top Go down

Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next