Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Keen to tell Aodh

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:42 pm

Zeke rushed up to the mansion, he found himself venturing there less and less nowadays but he needed to find Aodh.

He waited for a long as he could without bursting, the sun had just set as he padded his way to the Aria wing.

He checked Aodh's room only to find his bed bare, the lycan was no longer living there.

Checking his old room was the next logical step, chances were that he had moved into Aeker's bed since he moved out.

He knocked loudly on the door, bouncing on the balls of his feet, he didn't want to burst in like he usually did with Aodh just in case.

He doubted Aeker would appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:48 pm

Aodh had been curled up under his usual mountain of covers when Zeke appeared.

He groaned loudly and kicked out with his foot to get Aeker's attention.

"Get door," he grumbled softly before curling into an even tighter ball. He wanted sleep. Whoever was at the door could go screw themselves if they thought they were getting him to wake up.

He curled even closer in on himself, pulling the covers over his head.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:56 pm

Aeker grumbled softly in response as he rolled out of bed, this is when he usually woke up but he was use to waking up in his own time, not by a knock at the door and being kicked.

He had been sleeping fully clothed lately so did not need to worry about dressing, Aodh on the other hand always slept naked.

He shook his head and opened the door, rubbing his eyes slightly as he gazed at a rather jumpy looking lycan.

"Good Evening Zeke, what brings you here?"
He asked, he'd not seen Zeke back here since he had moved out into the cottage.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:58 pm

"Oh hi, Aeker."
He replied, smiling softly as he tried to calm himself down.

"I was actually wondering if I could speak to Aodh."
He muttered, seeing the lycan bundled up under the covers of the vampire's bed.

"Oi Aodh, get your fat ass out of bed! I need to talk to you."
He smirked softly at Aeker, the vampire was quite proper, Zeke...was not.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Aodh groaned loudly when he heard Zeke's voice.

What what Zeke doing here?

"No you can't," he called from his blanket mountain, nuzzling further into the blankets. He wasn't leaving bed for anything. He was tired and he wanted sleep.

"Piss off," he said in return. "See him off, Mac."

The dog lifted her head from her paws, gave Zeke an unenthusiastic growl and bark before resting her head back on her paws again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Aeker chuckled at Aodh, he was such a grump when he woke up.

"Come on in Zeke, I'll drag him out of his cave."
He opened the door to let the young lycan in, shutting it behind him and walking over to his boyfriend and sitting back on the bed, giving the large mound a shove.

"Come on you, play nice."

He smirked softly, he could not resist annoying Aodh right now, he had kicked him out of his sleep after all.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:13 pm

"Thanks Aeker, I don't know how you put up with him."

He muttered, loud enough for Aodh to hear as he padded into the room.

"Aodh, when have I ever woken you up without a good reason?
I need to tell you something, but I suppose if you are not interested I can leave."

He smirked softly, this was something the Beta would definitely want to know.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:18 pm

"You can piss off too. I don't do nice at the best of times." Right now he was half asleep; not the best time to get nice out of the Lycan.

He slumped off the bed, pulling the covers with him. They couldn't push him off the bed to wake him up if he was already on the floor. Flawed logic but it was the best he could produce while he was so asleep.

"Leave me to sleeeeeeeeep," he whined. He debated over crawling under the bed so no one could get at him.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:21 pm

"I'm not letting you sleep the night away, you already slept most of the day."

He shook his head, he would say that Aodh had become nocturnal but in truth the lycan seemed to spend most of the time sleeping.

"What is it Zeke, even if my lump of a boyfriend is not willing to converse, I always am."
He replied with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:23 pm

Zeke sat down on the end of the bed, facing Aeker, if his uncle didn't want to hear the news at least he did.

The grin on his face didn't waver, he couldn't keep it in much longer, he had to tell someone.

"Moe's pregnant."
He replied, looking down at Aodh, waiting to see the man's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:27 pm

Aodh grunted in protest at being called a lump.

And then he froze. His eyes snapped open and he stared ahead blankly as his mind tried to process the news.

It took a full minute for it to sink in.

And then he jumped up whooping loudly. "Finally! I was wondering if you were a dud for a while there, Zeke." He couldn't get a hugs silly grin off his face.

Moe was gonna have pups!
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Aeker's face lit up at the news.

"Congratulations Zeke, that is amazing news!"
He leaned over and pat the man on the shoulder, it was nice to see Zeke so excited.

He burst into laughter at Aodh's reaction, he had never seen the lycan so excited about anything.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:52 pm

Zeke flinched back slightly as Aodh jumped up, now that was the reaction he was looking for.

"We didn't start trying straight away, Aodh. Only recently, nothing wrong with me at all, thanks for the vote of confidence though, appreciate it."

He chuckled and turned to Aeker.
"Thank you so much.
So I guess you guys will be uncles."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Aodh's arms wrapped around Zeke's neck and he rested his chin on the top of his head, grinning at Aeker widely.

"Pups, I'm gonna have pups to play with~" he sang happily.

To say he was excited was an understatement. Aodh was ecstatic. He was going to have children he could love and care for even while he was with Aeker.

He got to keep the man he loved and have kids. He couldn't be happier.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Aeker returned the lycan's grin, shaking his head softly.
"I'm going to have to keep an eye on you when they are born, knowing you chances are you will try to steal one of them."

The vampire didn't doubt for a moment that His boyfriend would want to keep one or more of the children.

His eyes shone happily, Zeke had included him as a part of their family, it was unexpected but he felt moved by it.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:22 pm

"Yeah yeah, get off of me old man."
He teased, jabbing Aodh in the ribs and pulling free of his grasp with a smirk.

He turned to Aeker and smiled
"I'd appreciate that, Moe would personally murder him if he tried to steal her pups, that's for sure."

The young lycan chuckled softly and ran his had through his hair.
"It's awesome, I'm still buzzing from finding out, I can't wait to be a father."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:31 pm

Aodh stuck his tongue out at his boyfriend childishly.

He whacked Zeke around the back of the head as when he was nudged away from him, shuffling over to settle in Aeker's lap.

He didn't care if his nephew saw him naked; he'd seen it more than a few times while they had been out on the full moon. If he had any problems, he could gouge his eyes out himself.

"Moe wouldn't murder me...would she?" He almost looked nervous.

He nuzzled his face into Aeker's neck, grinning widely. He was too excited to be worried for long. "We're going to be uncles~"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:00 pm

He chuckled warmly as Aodh slapped Zeke, those two were like brothers.

Aeker wrapped his arms around the lycan in his lap, holding him tightly.

"We are, I can already see you running around the yard with them."
His eyes turned a warmer shade of scarlet as he gazed down at Aodh, his mood was infectious and he could not help but get excited for the pups.

Aeker had always loved children, he knew that he and Aodh could never have there own but this was the next best thing.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:02 pm

"I mentioned about you stealing pups jokingly to her and you could practically see the murderous look in her eyes, still my kids and you're a dead man walking."

He warm though his tone stayed playful as he sat cross legged at the foot of the bed watching the two of them.

He cared a lot for Aodh and he was glad that he had found Aeker, they seemed to make each other so happy.

"At least I know who to call if we ever need baby sitters."
He added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:05 am

"Aye, can't wait." He could see himself playing with the pups, too. Like he had done with Moe. He had loved playing with her as a child.

Aodh pouted, cuddling closer to the vampire. He was terrified that Moe would attack him. She was a little shit. She had abused him in fights more than anyone else he had ever fought.

He had a fear of his niece that was a foot shorter than her...

The Lycan nodded with a wide grin. "Aye, we'll definitely take 'em off your hands if you and Moe need a night in alone."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:09 am

"I don't think it would be a case of Aodh 'taking 'em off your hands' as much as it would be him snatching them if you even hinted at us babysitting."

Aeker chuckled and kissed the back of Aodh's neck softly, he just knew that as soon as those children were born he would have to drag Aodh away from the cottage everyday so Moe and Zeke didn't end up getting sick of his company.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:12 am

"You're not the only one, Aodh.
I didn't think we would be having children for ages so to be having them so soon is just surreal, they can't be born fast enough in my opinion."

Zeke and Aodh were a lot alike in that respect, they didn't want to wait despite the fact that there isn't another option.

"I think you're right Aeker, definitely counting my children every time he leaves our house."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:22 am

Aodh shrugged, not denying what his boyfriend said. it was close enough to the truth.

His eyes slid closed and he relaxed into the vampire's hold as lips pressed against the back of his neck.

"You'll be saying that a hell of a lot more when she gets closer to the due date. She'll get snappy. Women are bitches when they're pregnant." He had first experience with Kae. she was even worse than usual when she was pregnant with Moe.

Aodh stuck his tongue out childishly.

"I'll hold back from stealing them until you're secure and think I won't bother."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:27 am

He gave his boyfriend a tight squeeze.

"I wouldn't count on that, if I come in here and catch you trying to hide a stolen child I will sure as hell dob you in."

He replied with a smirk, he wouldn't let Aodh steal someone elses child no matter how much he wanted a kid.

The vampire shook his head and leaned his chin on Aodh's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:28 am

"I think you'll be right about that.
I'm imagining that heavily pregnant Moe will be like full moon Moe tenfold."

That thought was terrifying, his wife was scary enough as it was when she was grumpy let alone her being pregnant and grumpy.

He would have to resist hiding up in the mansion on bad days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keen to tell Aodh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh Empty

Back to top Go down

Keen to tell Aodh
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next