Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Aodh's Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:33 am

Sat on Aodh and Aeker's bed was the book that Aeker was currently reading, laying next to the currently sleeping Vampire in the spot that Aodh usually occupied.

The book that had been hidden in the Vampire's bedside table. A book that Aodh supposedly didn't know about.

He knew about every book the Vampire had hid from him. Very little slipped past Aodh's notice.

Peeking out of the front cover of the book was a piece of paper. A note.

When you wake up, I want you to get ready and come down to the courtyard. I'm waiting for you, Vampire. Hurry up.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:47 am

Aeker rolled over and gave a soft yawn, his hand stretching out to Aodh's side of the bed, empty, like most evenings the Lycan had gotten up before him.

His brow furrowed slightly as his hand graced over the hard cover of a book, what was that doing there? He hadn't fallen asleep reading had he? No, Aodh would've kicked up a stick if he had.

The blurry eyed Vampire sat up in bed and looked beside him, pulling the book into his lap, he noticed the paper immediately, he was protective of his books, never tore pages out and always used the same bookmark.

He pulled it out and examined it closely, Aodh was waiting for him, he knew that automatically from the wording, no one else called him Vampire besides Aodh.

Aeker pulled himself out of bed with a little groan and stumbled into the bathroom.

He brushed his hair and washed his face before getting dressed, simple black pants and shoes with a slate colour button up shirt with the top two buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up.

Once he was dressed he made his way down the staircase and headed towards the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:48 am

The courtyard was void of life.

Aodh wasn't there.

But there was a book and another note on a stone bench. The book was the book he had once read while Aeker had been sat in that exact spot. A long time ago.

Remember when we first met? I kissed your neck and called you Kitty-Cat; thought you were Alexis.

You knew me so well already. Talking to you had been great back then. It made me feel a lot better about myself afterwards. Good enough, apparently, to promise you that the next time I saw you I would give you your own kiss.

That was about the time you decided that you needed to have me, right?

Little home wrecker; wanting to steak your sisters boyfriend. Got your way in the end, too. Its a good thing Lex has her own guy now.

Head to the livingroom. I'm waiting.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:55 am

Aeker rubbed his eyes as he looked around the courtyard, he said he would be waiting here didn't he? Or had he read the note wrong.

"Aodh?"
He called out softly before his eyes settled on the book which sat upon the stone bench.

Aeker knew that book, he quickly made his way over and picked it up, sure enough there was another note.

He pulled it out carefully and stared to read it, a small smile spread across his lips as he did.

The Vampire couldn't help but chuckle at the memory, it was a very unconventional way of meeting, and he had stolen his sister's unofficial boyfriend, but it had turned out alright in the end for all of them.

Aeker grabbed the note and the book, tucking them both under his arm and heading towards the living room, his pace faster now, he wanted to know what Aodh was doing.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:56 am

Once again, the place was empty.

But, once again, there was a note. Sat on one of the couches in the room.

I bet your remember this couch well. You got that kiss that I promised you here. And a little more, if I remember correctly.

Fucked me good and hard on it. You were so looking forward to me fucking you at the time, though, weren't you?

Never really wanted that all that much afterwards, did you? Since then you've had an obsession with seeing me tied up beneath you. Can't say I mind too terribly.

Next I want you to go to your sisters room.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:01 am

He felt a small pang of disappointment when he didn't see the Lycan in the living room but that disappeared as excitement rushed through him seeing the note sitting there waiting.

Aeker quickly scooped it up and opened it, the contents this time made a soft blush spread across the Vampire's cheeks, his hand idly stroking over the fabric of the couch.

This was where they had first been intimate, it hadn't been planned, just a rather pleasant accident all because Adoh didn't watch where he was laying.

He placed that note inside the book with the other and headed the short distance over to his sister's room.

Last edited by Aeker Rozen on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:02 am

The door was closed with a note taped to it.

Not a soul in sight.

You remember this place, don't you? The memory definitely isn't as good as the last one, aye?

But an important thing happened here.

I helped you. I gave you my blood and half carried you down into the kitchen so you could get some less poisonous blood in your system.

A very important moment for us. I'll never forget it.

Next go back to our room.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:06 am

He picked up the note, his eyes scanning over it and his smile falling slightly, that definitely wasn't a pleasant memory, he still remembered the terrified look in Aodh's eyes.

He remembered struggling down that hallway that had seemed so much longer than it actually was, most of all he remembered Aodh holding him close and rubbing his body to try and warm him up as he fed.

The Lycan had saved his life that day, and that was the day that stronger feelings started to stir within him, though he hadn't known that at the time.

He took the note, once again placed it with the others and headed back to their room.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:08 am

Empty once more.

Except a note and one of Aeker's belts on the bed.

A bitter sweet memory this time.

I decided I wanted to piss you off to get you to slap me after a talk we had. You remember that conversation?

I was stupid. Flirted with another Wolf. Really pissed you off.

You dragged me back here and tied me to this bed. I couldn't walk the next few days. But that night had been amazing. After that punishment we had the most amazing sex I've ever had. I had never felt as close to you in that moment. It was a big leap in our relationship.

I want you in my old room now.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:13 am

Each empty room was met with the same initial disappointment but then he was overwhelmed with excitement to read Aodh's next note and get the next clue as to where to find the man.

He read the note eagerly, yes he remembered that conversation, all too well, though he still didn't feel guilty for hurting Aodh physically that night, it had been a fair trade, emotional pain for physical pain, and in the end, it brought them closer.

He took the note, placed it in his book and quickly went towards Aodh's old room, it felt strange going there, he hadn't done so for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:14 am

A note taped to the door like Alexis' room.

Still no Aodh in sight.

A couple things happened in this room. Before I moved into your room and after.

Before I moved in, there was Fluffy. You absolutely hated him. I thought he was a sweetheart. Still sits on the chest of drawers so you can't hate him all that much, aye?

And after...

When I tried to get used to the scent of blood for you.

We sat and talked and cuddled as you exposed me to blood little by little. I have to thank you for that. And I can proudly say that I can stand being around blood for short periods of time now.

Go down to the cottage.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:18 am

A fond smile spread across his lips as he read this note, no, he didn't hate Fluffy that much any more, slowly he had gotten use to their little abomination.

His smile widened, Aodh had done that just for him, so that he didn't have to dine alone down in the kitchen anymore, he wanted to be able to have a meal together, and now they did, everyday they ate together and same nights Aeker even sat with a goblet of blood, and though he drank it quickly, Aodh didn't complain.

He folded the note, tucked it in his book and quickly headed down the hallway and out the front door, taking the path which headed towards the cottage.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:19 am

Another note taped to the door.

No one in sight. Moe, Zeke and the kids were out in the forest enjoying a night of family bonding.

Twelfth of August. The day before my birthday.

You came here to ask Moe tot each you how to make my favourite meal. She just told me that recently.

It was so sweet of you to do that for me.

Now I want you up in the kitchen.

I know you're running around a lot, lover. And I know its starting to annoy you but hang in there, wont you? Only a little longer, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:25 am

It was strange seeing the cottage so empty, normally it was swarming with people, Moe, Zeke and the pups, not to mention the constant string of visitors.

He picked up the note and chuckled as he read it, he remembered how he struggled to cook that the first time, how the onion assaulted his nose, he wasn't use to being around food.

"I want to see you, Aodh."

He muttered softly to no one as he read the last line of the note, he wasn't getting annoyed, but these memories were stirring up emotions and he wanted nothing more than to wrap his arms around his Lycan.

Aeker quickly turned around and headed back towards the mansion, tucking the note in his book as he jogged back up there.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:26 am

Empty once more.

But sat on the table was an onion, a potato and another note.

Thirteenth of August. International Wolf Day. My Birthday. Guess I was just destined to be a Wolf, aye?

Our night started up in the bedroom. You gave me the necklace that I'm still wearing even though I told you not to make a fuss for my birthday.

We fucked and you bought me down here so I could eat the meal Moe had taught you to cook the night before. I teased you about poisoning me but still managed more portions that I could care to count.

You're a pretty good cook for a vampire, y'know, Vampire?

And then after that I dragged you to another room and you bent me over a desk to fuck me. We need to do that again at some point.

Off to the courtyard you go.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:35 am

Aeker picked up the note and read it eagerly, shaking his head softly.

Of course he was going to make a fuss of the Lycan's birthday, it was the first time they had spent the man's birthday together, he wanted it to be a little special.

He rolled his eyes slightly, Vampire's weren't known for their cooking ability but with Moe as a teacher, how could he fail.

He stashed the note away and quickly headed back to the courtyard, Aodh had said it wouldn't be much more so he moved a little faster each time, hoping to catch a glimpse of his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:36 am

Once again no one around.

But another note was nailed to a tree in plain sight.

Our dearest sister found out about our relationship here, remember?

We were both so worried that she'd attack us if she found out. She was so possessive of you and she had been dating me. It was an absolute disaster.

But she accepted us. We were so relieved. We even managed to drag her into a group hug. Now we're close friends. All a big happy (if not slightly fucked-up) family.

Next head back up to our room.

Be quick, I'm waiting.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:40 am

Reading the newest note he was reliving that relief, he had been so scared of Alexis finding out, so frightened of her wrath, more so in her unstable state, but everything thing seemed to work out alright in the end.

Alexis approved of their relationship, that meant more to him than anything else, he no longer had to hide.

Be quick, damn right he would be quick.

Aeker placed to note with the others and started running through the mansion, jogging could be damned and walking could go screw itself.

He headed back down the hallway to their bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:42 am

Empty. Again.

The note was folded neatly on their beg again but it was wet. There were droplets of water on the page, soaking through it.

A lot has happened here.

Good and bad things.

Bad things first, get it out of the way. I did something incredibly stupid that I still can't forgive myself for. I still cant believe that you still let me around you. Idiot Vampire.

But we got through it. You found out I could sing and we ended up curled on the bed crying together as I sang to you again. You loved my singing voice, didn't you? I loved singing to you. Remind me to sing to you again sometime.

And then something absolutely amazing happened! Zeke came here and told us we were going to be uncles! Could you believe it? Me and you uncles! Cinaed and Luka are the most adorable little pups ever. We need some. One day, perhaps with the future of science, a surrogate mother or even adoption, we'll have kids of our own some day. I promise you that.

Go down to the little beach.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:49 am

Aeker knew what this note said just by looking at it, the droplets gave it away, Aodh had been crying when he wrote this but he picked it up, dreading the contents.

The Vampire exhaled a shaky breath as a few stray tears streaked down his face.

But with the bad came the good and reading about Cinaed and Luka had a smile spreading across his face, one that only grew when he read about them having their own kids.

He knew Aodh wanted kids but to have it written there, a promise that the two of them would have kids of their own had more tears following the first, this time they were tears of joy. He could be with the man he loved and still be a father one day.

Aeker clutched that note to his chest for a moment, his town tears adding to the droplets that soaked to the page.

The Vampire kissed the paper softly as he folded it and place it inside his book with the others.

He wiped his eyes and quickly ran back down the hall and to the front door, heading towards the private beach.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:50 am

No one there except a few seagulls.

And another note.

You saw my drawings here. Found out that all the sketches that were tacked up on the walls in my old room were actually my sketches and not something I had had an artist do for me.

And then we fought.

I threatened you and you called my bluff. Stupid Vampire; don't pull me up like that, makes me look stupid. But we followed through.

Well, almost. I pulled away and disappeared, leaving you there hard and wanting. You got to the room before me. Gave me a fucking heart attack. Tied me up and had your way with me, too.

Enjoyed that a lot.

Back to our room, please.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:55 am

He picked up the new note, his eyes had dried on the run over here and his features had smoothed out, a laugh leaving his lips as he read the note.

"Aodh you are stupid, and I will always pull you up like that."

He chuckled to himself, the Lycan may not be here but being with his notes made him feel like it was alright to talk to himself.

The Vampire groaned softly, he had just come from the bedroom and now he had to got all the way back again.

He tucked away the note before running back up to the mansion towards their room, by this point his chest rose and fell in a soft pant.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:56 am

No Aodh.

One more note to the growing pile.

A fair bit happened here.

And honestly, with how much we fuck each other, I'm surprised the mattress doesn't reek of sex. Not that I would mind it smelling of sex. Actually, I quite like that idea, we'll have to work towards doing that at some point.

But anyway, remember when you found me crying because I had to cut my hair? I felt like such a baby then. But you held me so gently.

I loved you so much then. You helped me through such a difficult time.

And then do you remember me throwing Fluffy at you? That was your fault, by the way. You ruined another drawing of you. I was so proud of it, too. Bastard.

Kitchen. Now. Go.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:01 am

The next note had him chuckling and blushing at the same time, they took great joy in having quite a large amount of sex, but they were possessive lovers, it was simply what they did, it was a way to be close.

The day he had found Aodh crying because of his hair had been horrible, he felt like he had betrayed his family, and it had taken a bit of coaxing to make him see sense and slowly feel better, but he had managed it.

He rolled his eyes slightly, he couldn't help it if he moved in his sleep.

The Vampire nodded at the last line, more running. The book was stuck ajar from how many notes were stuck in it's covers but he slipped one more in before heading towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 am

No one in the room.

One more note on the dining table.

I disappeared for a few days to help Alek out on the mainland where our other pack is.

We sat and bonded here. D'you remember that?

I love just being able to sit around and talk with you. It's something I'll never grow tired of. Ever. There'll always be time for us to just sit together.

Back up to our room, lover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aodh's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Aodh's Challenge
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Aodh, Smiles and Aeker's Room-
Jump to: