Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[Possible future] I don't want to be alone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

[Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:25 am

Some of the things I read will make your toes curl, he admitted as he settled down.

He gave a little yawn as he nuzzled closer to his brother.

Night, Luka.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:28 am

He didn't doubt that for a moment, if he read so much it had to be something good.

When his brother settling down he did too, he wouldn't be able to sleep right away but once Cinaed started to doze he would be able to drift off without a problem.

Night Cina.

He replied, giving his muzzle one last lick before curling in.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:31 am

Cinaed woke with a yawn, cuddling closer to the heat of his brother. Luka always ran a little warmer than him. His brother's body heat always made him smile.

He nudged his brother a couple of times to wake him up.

Wake up. Moms cooking. I can smell it.

He could smell pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:34 am

With all the nudging Luka woke up with a snored grunt, he was never graceful waking up though he rarely made noise when he was sleeping.

The black wolf looked up groggily and sniffed the air, yep he could smell the scent of fresh pancakes.

Mum was up and cooking already.

Great, I'm freaking starving.

He would deal with the issue of his clothes after breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:39 am

Cinaed stretched then shifted, jumping up and turning his back on his brother immedaitely.

He darted to his wardrobe to pull out his outfit for the day. Khaki's, a white shirt and a deep blue sweater vest. He pushed up the sleeves of the shirt, showing off his surprisingly muscular forearms, then began searching for his glasses, running a hand through his rumpled red hair.

He found them and perched them on his nose.

"You can take my robe for breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:42 am

Luka chuckled when Cina turned his back, still shy about being seen naked.

He had no such reservations and instead shifted back and leisurely grabbed the robe and pulling it on, tying it up before he stretched with a yawn.

"Thanks."

It was slightly chilly without his full fur coat on.

"Food..."

He groaned before pushing open the door and stumbling toward the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:45 am

Cinaed rolled his eyes as he began making his bed, watching Luka stumble to the kitchen.

"Plate me some up," he called after his brother as he shook out the covers and laid them over his bed.

He reached out to snatch up the book he'd been reading and bit his lip with a little grin. Cinaed had a habit of tearing the front cover off the trashy romances he read, so his mother wouldn't know what the book was. This was the same.

He placed it on his desk and brushed out his covers so they were neat before he made his own way to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:49 am

"Morning."

Luka mumbled before flopping down into his seat, normally he would have given Moe a peck on the cheek in the morning so skipping it was a clear indicator that something wasn't right with him.

He was still upset, but he would play it up a little to avoid being in trouble about his boxers and shirt.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:51 am

"Morning baby," Moe greeted as Luka stepped into the kitchen.

She turned around swiftly when she heard the scrape of a chair, worry sparking in her green eyes. Immediately she took the pan off the heat and crwoded to her son, cupping his cheek and petting his dark hair.

"What's wrong?" She was very in tune with her childrens emotions, and all these years hadn't dampened her need to help them whenever she could.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:54 am

When Moe cupped his cheeks and looked down at him, petting his hair he knew he couldn't fake it, nothing got passed her.

He thought of last night, how he had felt when he walked in on Jesse and...who ever that was.

His eyes teared up and he pursed his lips to avoid actually crying.

"I-"

His voice cracked a little so he cleared his throat.

"I don't really wanna talk about it Mum..."

He answered honestly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:58 am

Moe kissed his forehead when his eyes begna to tear up. Seeing her baby hurt tore her heart in two.

"I'm here when you need to talk, baby." She patted his cheek again, just as Cinaed stepped into the kitchen, carrying the bag from the bin in his bedroom, filled with Luka's clothes.

"Morning, mom." He leaned over to kiss her cheek as he tossed the bag in the kitchen bin then sat down enxt to Luka, nudging his brother. "Thanks for plating me some up," he snorted softly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:02 am

"Thanks Mum."

He replied with a small smile.

When Cinaed nudged him he gave the am a dull glare behind their mother's back which clearly read 'fuck you, I did this for you' and a little bit for him, avoiding a lecture would be great today.

At that he pushed himself up and grabbed to plates, his stomach was growling audibly so he was going to pile them high.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:04 am

Cinaed, being the mature twin, stuck his tongue out at his older brother while Moe's back was still turned.

"Me and Luka are going out today," he informed Moe as he stretched out. "He wants to learn to read so I'm taking him to the library."

He was smart enough to duck as he waited his brother's response.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:07 am

Luka's reaction was immediate as he threw a fork right at where Cina's head had been moments before.

If he hadn't of ducked he probably would have lost and eye.

"You can gett your own breakfast now, dickhead."

He replied, piling his own plate before sitting at the opposite side of the table as Cinaed and covering the pancakes in butter and syrup before stuffing one into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:10 am

Moe's reaction was instant.

"Cinaed, don't provoke your brother. Luka, don't use such foul language!" She planted her hands on her hips and glared at the two boys with her scary 'mom-glare.'

Cinaed ducked his head, cheeks flushing brightly. "Sorry, mom. Sorry, Luka," he muttered. He knew what his mother wanted.

He got up to fill his own plate.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:12 am

Luka recoiled a little and looked over his shoulder at Moe looking sheepish.

"Sorry Mum."

He replied before going back to eating his breakfast a little more peacefully.

When it came to Moe getting angry it was best just to relent and apologize.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:15 am

Cinaed ate in silence, inhaling all his pakcakes then going back for seconds. he had a large appetite. Something that his general lack of exercise didn't help with.

Under his shirt and sweater, he had a little bit of a stomach that was uncommon for most Wolves.

"Are we gonna go out as soon as you;ve gotten dressed?" he asked his brother as he mopped up the last of the syrup on his plate with a square of pancake.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:19 am

Luka ate a little less than Cinaed, surprising considering how active he was and how sluggish his brother was.

"Yeah sure, gimme a sec."

He finished off his meal, putting his plate in the sink, thanking Moe and giving her a small peck on the cheek before heading to get dressed for the day.

He made sure he was properly groomed, they were going to need it to lure people in for Cina.

"Ready," he called out, wandering out of his room.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:22 am

"Don't spend forever in front of the mirror," Cina complained after hs brother as he disappeared to get ready.

He didn't want to spend forever waiting for his brother when he could be at the library reading.

When Luka returned, Cinaed kissed Moe's cheek, too. "Tell dad we said hi when he gets home." Zeke had been out all night. Probably for some pck thing or another. He'd pretty much become a join Beta with their uncle.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:27 am

"Taking pride in your appearance is something you should learn!"

Luka called back from his room, it wouldn't hurt the man to at least try, even a little bit.

"Alright lets go, we should walk there."

Maybe it would help with Cina's little gut.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:30 am

"Yeah, sure, whatever." Primping took too much time and effort. Cinaed didn't care to sit in front of a mirror for ages.

He was lazy.

He did follow Luka with a nod at the suggestion to walk. It was a hot day today. It'd be nice to walk to town. The two of them could try and devise some half-cocked plan of action while they were walking.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:43 pm

"When we get there we have to make you look a little more desirable. Why you hide behind those stupid glasses is beyond me."

He remarked, shaking his head, at the very least Cinaed could have chosen some nicer looking glasses.

The whole hot nerd thing was totally in style at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:51 pm

"I hide behind them because I need them." Another thing that was uncommon for Wolves, but Cinaed had been straining to read during the night since he had begun to learn. The strain on his eyes on a nightly basis had been too much for his body to heal.

"I'm not having Mom pay extra to thin the lenses so they'll fit in nicer frames." Thick lenses didn't look good in good-looking frames.

Not that he really cared too muc about that.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:55 pm

Luka gave a huff, they had gone through his discussion a few times and Cinaed never made any effort to change.

Not that he wanted his brother to become a different person but perhaps if he put a little more pride into how he looked then others would see him for who he really was instead of dismissing him at first glance.

"You know she would do it in a heartbeat if you asked her."

He knew that wasn't the point but its not like she would oppose the idea.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:57 pm

"I'll remember that for when I'll never ask her."

He didn't see the point in paying extra to make a necessity into a luxury. Glasses were made to make you see, not to make you look good.

People put way too much stock into looking good. He didn't understand it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Possible future] I don't want to be alone
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next