Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour Empty
PostSubject: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:35 am

Zuri chewed on his lip as he knocked on a carved door.

He didn't know the man behind the door, but he knew Tony knew him. He just hoped that this Angel-man liked Tony enough to want to do a favour for them.

If the favour was even possible.

He crossed his arms over his bare chest and waited.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:38 am

People always knocked on his door at the worst possible time.

He had just gotten out of the shower and had sprawled out on the bed.

He had dried, mostly, but was yet to get dressed.

Still he pursed his lips and pushed himself to his feet, opening the door with complete disregard for his naked state.

"What?"

He muttered as his gaze landed on the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:42 am

Zuri couldnt help his red eyes trailing slowly over the Angel's body.

He could see why Tony had enjoyed his presence for years on the sea.

"You're Belial?" he asked, clearing his throat a moment later when he realised it was huskier than usual.

"I'm Zuri. Giacinto's son. I have something to ask of you."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 4:31 pm

"Obviously."

He replied, if he wasn't Belial then this one wouldn't be knocking on his door and disturbing him.

A soft chuckle sounded at the next thing the boy said, shaking his head a little as he turned and walked into the room, grabbing a pair of jeans that sat dangerously low on his hips and pulling them on.

"Of course you are, I'm surprised she let you near me, she seemed so adamant about keeping people away from me, especially the ones she cares about."

A smirk curled at his lips as he sat down on the edge of his bed and looked up at the man.

As per usual the heavy smell of sex lingered in the air here, this was his little den of sin after all.

"Let me guess, you're going behind her back and doing sneaky little dealing with the devil.

She will be royally pissed."

That thought alone made his smile larger.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:49 pm

The Vampire's lips curled upwards a little in a 'what she doesn't know won't get me killed' expression.

When the Fallen sat down on the bed - now clothed (somewhat) - Zuri stepped forwards a few steps, now standing just inside the room. His arms stayed crossed over his bare chest.

"Yeah she will."

But this could work to her advantage.

Zuri just hoped she realised that when he was getting punished for talking to someone she really really didn't like.

If not, things were going to get extraordinarily messy for him.

"I just want to know if something's possible, and if it is, how to go about fixing it."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:54 pm

If something is possible..

"Want to be a little less cryptic?"

He asked, raising an eyebrow as he watched the man, a small smirk still on his lips.

"I find that most things are possible."

He replied, just as cryptically as he chuckled, he always enjoyed messing with new people he met.

"As long as you know what you are doing."

He added, his voice morphing into that of a woman as he shifted into his female form, crossing her arms over her bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:59 pm

His eyes (of their own accord, of course) dropped to the woman's chest and his tongue darted out over his lips.

Very nice in both bodies, though he did have a preference for the hot piece of ass that flashed him at the door.

"I wanna know whether its possible to get back the goods when they've been chopped."

Blunt was always the way to go.

"Is it possible?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:02 pm

Belial shifted back just as quickly as he had changed, he always felt more comfortable in his male form.

His finger tapped against his lower lip as he thought that one over.

"Grow back the originals or attach a new lot?"

He asked, little things like this always interested him more than people asking for more simple things.

If you're going to ask a Fallen something, why not make it something at least entertaining and difficult?

Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:05 pm

"Originals."

A new lot wouldn't be as potent. They needed potency for their final goal. A new lot just wouldn't make the cut.

"That question says to me that it can be done."

He hoped so, at least.

He didn't want to see Tony go any further like this. This was one of their last chances.

It was either this, or ask Belial to fuck her. The latter was likely the more impossible of the two.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:11 pm

"Of course it is possible, that doesn't mean it is simple."

Most things were possible, as he already said, but just because it could be done didn't mean it would happen.

"Just because humans haven't found a way of regrowing limbs doesn't mean other species haven't."

Regrowing a limb wasn't something he ever had to worry about, his grew back on their own accord so he hadn't done much research into the subject.

"I know someone who may be able to help, if I asked them to."

Asked, more like told, it was a rarity that he asked people anything.

"Why? You missing your family jewels?"

He asked with a laugh as he watched the man, he knew well enough this one wasn't the issue, he smelled too much like testosterone and semen, a Incubus wouldn't live without their manhood.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:14 pm

"A friend of mine."

His hands dropped from his chest to undo the button of his jeans and pull the fabric down his thighs. "I'm still packing quite well, thank you."

He pulled his jeans back up but didn't bother buttoning them.

"What would it cost me for you to ask your friend?"

Now the course of action was set, they just needed to discuss price.

His least favourite part of the game.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:19 pm

Belial gave a soft purr as he stared shamelessly at the man's package.

"Very nice."

He muttered with a smile as he looked back up at him, tilting his head a little at the question.

"Since I am feeling sentimental I'll give you the same price I gave to your mother.

You owe me, at any point in time I can come to you and ask you to do something for me, you can not refuse.

If you happen to die before the contract is fulfilled your soul becomes forfeit and then belongs to me."

This was the part of the game he adored.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:22 pm

Zuri grinned, dropping the Demon a wink. "A lot of people think so. Hit me up if you want to see just how nice it can get," he purred.

His smirk dropped, though, as they began talking business.

One favour.

That wasn't something to be taken lightly when it came from a demon.

But it was just a favour. Belial didn't seem like someone that would come to him and ask him something purposefully hurtful just to watch him do it for a laugh. He didn't seem that petty.

"Yous got yo'self a deal."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:29 pm

"Done."

He replied with a purr, his smirk widening as he glanced at the man.

There was always a catch with Belial.

When he said they couldn't refuse him, he meant it. They would be bound by their word and would not be physically able to stop themselves from doing as he commanded.

If as Fallen couldn't do something for themselves then you didn't want to think about what you could be asked to do.

"So, when do you want your friend fixed?"

He asked, tilting his head as he watched the man.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:32 pm

"If and when it's convenient for your friend and yourself," he replied, his accent dropping in an attempt to sound breezy and posh.

Then he straightened up and his breezy attitude was gone.

"Right now."

He wanted the ancient (well, more ancient than him) Vampire fixed and he wanted his mother to catch and he wanted her to be happy.

Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:38 pm

Belial laughed.

"So eager, I have to wonder what is in it for you since you seemed far too keen to hand over your will-power to me."

He replied, but he stood up all the same and padded over to the wardrobe, pulling out a black shirt and putting it on, leaving the buttons undone and hanging open.

"Go get your friend and bring him to the infirmary, I'll go get mine."

He added before disappearing from the room completely.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:43 pm

"Yous can wonder." This was all going to sty fairly hush hush until Tony caught.

Zuri turned and strolled out of the room.

It wasnt long before he was in the Aria wing, looking for the door of the room they had set Rasmiran in.

He pushed open the door without knocking.

"You're needed, baby boy. Come with me."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:47 pm

When Zuri pushed the door open Rasmir had his nose buried in a book, he had an entire stack of them which he had borrow from the library and was steadily making his way through each of them.

"Oh?"

He asked, setting it down and using a piece of paper to hold his page as he got to his feet.

He followed after Zuri quickly, wondering what it was that had the man seemingly rushed.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:50 pm

"Yous gonna like this surprise," he assured the man, grinning widely as he led him into the infirmary.

With a nod to Ly as they walked past her, he led Rasmir to lay on an empty bed near the end of the ward, away from a sobbing Darragh and tired Aodh sat together on a bed near the very beginning of the ward.

"Now we play the waiting game."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:55 pm

Rasmiran smiled softly, he trusted Zuri, the man hadn't done anything negative toward him and things had only gotten better since he and Giacinto had found him.

The man lay out on the offered bed and waited, these ones were a lot firmer than the one in his room, not that he could complain, it was still comfortable.

It only took a few more moments before Belial reappeared, a smirk on his lips as he gripped the shoulder of a much smaller being, it's body covered in a thick cloak as it hunched over.

"So this is our patient?"

Belial chuckled as he looked at the Vampire.

"Strip."

He ordered looking at the Vampire, who nervously looking up at Zuri, not entirely sure of what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:57 pm

Zuri nodded when Rasmir looked up at him.

"Yous cant complain about not being man when they're done." Perhaps that was enough incentive.

He perched on the bed next to Rasmir's hip.

"I's right here, baby boy. I aint going nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:08 pm

Rasmir nodded in return, that was reason enough to do as they were telling him.

His hands descended on his pants and he slowly removed them, pushing them off of his legs completely.

Belial looked over the man's body, it always amused him the lengths humans would go to control one another.

The cloaked figured moved closer and pulled a bag off of her shoulder, setting it down on the table beside him.

"Growing back body parts is not pleasant, simply close your eyes and endure until it is over."

She croaked as she pulled out a few bottles, each one containing a different hued green liquid.

It was a long process, Rasmir was injected with different syrups and the woman pressed her hand over his pelvis and chanted.

The pain had the older Vampire screaming and by the end he had passed out, still panting heavily as he lay still against the bed.

"It is done, Belial, take me home."

She demanded, obviously not pleased about being dragged here by the Fallen.

She placed a damp cloth over the man's pelvis before taking Belial's hand.

"Let it heal for a few days before attempting to use it."

She instructed gruffly before the two of them disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:12 pm

Zuri didn't move from his spot perched at Rasmir's hip, even as he winched and writhed and cringed.

If nothing else, this had made him even more solid in his decision to never let himself become a eunuch.

Zuri shivered almost violently when the two of them left. He felt sick to his stomach.

Fucking people were crazy.

But at least Rasmir had his 'manhood' back. That was something to be thankful for.

The Kemite stroked the man's hair back away from his forehead gently.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:18 pm

It took a long while before he woke again, his face pulling into a grimace as he tried to move, his lower body was still in a considerable amount of pain.

He leaned into the soft stroking of his hair as his eyes fluttered open.

"Not pleasant."

He muttered softly trying to look down to see what had become of his manhood now that it was over.

Tentatively he lifted the edge of the damp towel.

The skin underneath was raw and tender, like the flesh beneath a scab. Still, beneath the towel was his manhood, slowly regenerating and hopefully fully functional.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:21 pm

"I didn't think it would be for a minute, baby boy."

He gave the man a soft smile.

"Though you is all man now." He leaned down with a wicked grin, his lips brushing against the man's ear. "Maybe I can scream out your name as we fuck after all."

He wanted to see the red flush of the man's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next