Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[Possible future] I don't want to be alone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

[Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:39 pm

Luka snorted a laugh at that.

"I'm older than you by a few minutes."

He reminded the man, it was hardly a big age gap.

"Go in, act natural for the most part, grab your books and sit in the reading area, keep an eye out for anyone glancing your way then if you can manage it, a casual flirt, give em a smile or acknowledge em and see if they come over?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:41 pm

"And what are you going to be doing while I do that?"

Cina arched a brow. "Attempting to figure out the story of the comics without having to strain to read the speech bubbles?"

He was nervous about doing this alone.

He hadn't even been to the public library in months. New places made him feel sorta nervous.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:43 pm

"I'm gonna be right with you doing the same thing, hopefully we can get a few people chatting with us this afternoon, grab a few phone numbers and then we work on it from there."

He had a feeling Cina would be better suited getting to know someone via texting or IM before going on an actual date.

"Gonna try to divert most of the attention to you though, should be too hard."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:45 pm

"Right."

Cinaed swallowed thickly then opened up the door to the librarly for his brother.

"Let's do this."

He made a beeline towards the supernatural romance section, sweeping through it until he found what he was looking for. A Kresley Cole book that he hadn't read. Score.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:48 pm

Luka, despite Cina's mocking headed to the section marked 'graphic novels' and looked for which ever artstyle or plot looked the most interesting.

He ended up wandering over to the collected of couches and beanbags with a rather hefty book about a futuristic sci-fi world.

He plopped down onto the beanbag that rested up against a couch, Cina could sit at this end of the couch and there would be the option for people to sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:50 pm

Cina found his brother and took a seat on the edge of the couch.

"That's a big book. Lets hope there are lots of pretty pictures in it."

He nudged Luka with his foot and grinned down at his brother before he settled and opened up the book in his grip.

Time to get to know a Scottish Werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:53 pm

Luka looked up and responded by poking his tongue out at his brother.

"Well you can shove your smut up your ass."

He replied, flicking open his book.

The fact was on the rare occasion he did read, he really did like comic books and graphic novels.

Even if he copped a lot of shit for it.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:54 pm

"The book really isn't what I'd want being shoved up my ass," Cina pointed out.

Then he threw himself into his book and just read.

Cina was good at getting lost in books. Very good at it.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:56 pm

Luka barked a laugh at that but was promptly shushed by an older woman.

Instead he quietly snickered as he began reading.

He was excited to see if anyone caught Cina's eye, he had no idea what sort of person he would be into.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:58 pm

Cina was stuck in his book for an hour before he stirred.

"I'm going to get a soda. You want one?" he asked his brother as he memories his page number and set the book down.

There was a small cafe on the other side of the library. You could buy there an drink anywhere in the library. It made for some good comfort while you were sat reading all day.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:00 am

"Yes please."

Luka replied with a yawn as he stretched out, sitting still and reading for so long was putting him to sleep slowly.

"And a chocolate bar!"

He requested as he looked up at his younger brother.

A sugar high right now would keep him awake.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:02 am

"Snickers, yeah?"

He gave Luka a casual wave as he headed towards the cafe, forcing his hand into the ridiculously tight pocket of his skinny jeans to pull out his wallet.

It was a little lighter after buying new clothes.

He really needed a job.

Cina picked up two bottles of coke, a snickers and a crunchie bar, then wandered towards the queue.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:07 am

"Yessss."

He replied, happily, snickers were his favourite, peanut and chocolate were made to be together, hence his love for any candy that had both chocolate and peanuts or peanut butter.

Luka lay back in his bean bag, trying to at least stay awake until Cina came back.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:09 am

Cina sucked on his teeth as the line inched towards the cashier. Seriously, you never knew a line move so slow.

It took an age for him to get to the front and set down his buys on the counter.

He flicked open his wallet and held out the note to the cashier. "Thanks," he murmured, as his change was tossed back at him. He shook his head as he walked away, cracking open his coke.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:22 am

Nate was on his way to the cafe for a coffee, his nose still in his book and not paying attention to where he was going.

He rounded the corner and ran straight into Cinaed as he took a sip of his coke, causing the foaming liquid to spill all over the young Lycan.

"Oh my god!"

He put down as book as soon as he had see what had happened, grabbing his jacket out of his bag and dabbing it against Cina's chest to wipe away some of the coke.

"I am so sorry, that was an accident."

Nate was tall, twenty one with tanned skin and dark wind swept hair.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:24 am

Cina snorted in surprise when someone bumped into him, managing to snort coke up his nose, which sent him into a coughing fit.

By the time he had control over himself again, his face was red with a blush.

"N-no, no, it's fine," he muttered, taking a half step back as the guy patted his chest. His cheeks burned brighter.

"It's fine, really."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:27 am

"It's not, I wasn't watching where I was going."

He was remorseful, not only had he made the boy spill his drink but it was all over him, no doubt he was going to get sticky soon.

"I can't really fix your shirt but at least let me buy you another drink since you're wearing most of your last one."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:28 am

Cina ducked his head a little, and noted with a moment of irritation that his hair hadn't swooped into his face to hide him. Shit. Damned haircut.

"Sure."

He toyed with his almost empty bottle, a shy smile urling his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:31 am

Nate smiled softly as Cinaed blushed and tried to hide, he had embarrassed the poor boy.

Not that he was surprised, it was kind of a rude way of greeting someone.

"Alright then, coke?"

He asked before heading over to the cafe to purchase another one.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:33 am

"Y-yeah, coke's good."

He cursed himself for stuttering.

He could play the curse word alphabet with his brother without batting an eye any day of the week, but now, talking to someone he didn't know, he couldn't even say three words without stuttering like a fool.

Damn, Cina.

The Wolf followed behind the guy silently, turning a gaze over his shoulder to Luka.

"I'm Cinaed, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:39 am

"Oh yeah sorry, my name is Nate, I guess my previous introduction didn't really... well.... introduce me very effectively."

Nate gave a soft chuckle at that, as far as first impressions went he knew he pretty much blew it.

"But I guess I managed to get your attention."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:42 am

"I think it gave your personality more than your name in way of introduction."

It took all of a second to realise that he'd probably just blown his chance to seem somewhat casual and cool. Luka was always telling him that he should stop sounding like an old man when he spoke.

His lips twitched nervously. "It's nice to meet you, Nate."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:46 am

"Cute and smart, and of course I had to go and blow it by showering you in coke. Just my luck."

Cinaed was cute looking, he could imagine, even more so behind those glasses.

He also seemed a little timid and nervous, it was endearing.

"It's nice to meet you too, Cinaed."

He replied, paying the cashier and handing the boy a new coke.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:49 am

"Well, now I'm cute, smart and sweet, until I go for a shower."

He rubbed a few drops of coke from his neck, then licked them off his fingers without thinking.

He was going to be a sticky mess when the coke started to dry. It was going to be a total pain.

"Thanks." He palmed the coke bottle for a moment, fiddling with it awkwardly.

"Do-" Be brave, he could imagine Luka whispering in encouragement. "Do you maybe wanna come sit...with me?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:53 am

Nate gave a soft chuckle but quietened down as Cinaed licked the coke off of his fingers, chewing on the inside of his lip at the action.

That was....a little sinful to watch, and Cinaed seemed so casual about it.

He perked up at the offer and gave a nod.

"Sure, where are we sitting?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Possible future] I don't want to be alone
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next