Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[Possible future] I don't want to be alone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[Possible future]  I don't want to be alone Empty
PostSubject: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:32 pm

Luka had been out all night with Jesse, it was one of the first serious relationships that the young wolf had been in and everything had been going great.

That was until he had gone over to see the man only to find him in bed with someone else.

It was just his luck, he was finally settling down with someone and they betray him.

He had been vivid and after a screaming matched that had open the entire neighborhood and undoubtedly most of Catania he had run home.

The fresh air and the time to cool off had doused his rage but it had left room for another emotion, hurt.

He had tried to sneak into the cottage without making too much noise, he didn't want anyone seeing him in such a state but as he went to his own room the empty space just made him feel worse.

Pulling off his boots and his muddy jeans he instead padded into Cinaed's room, seeing his brother sleep he quietly crossed the room and slid into his bed, wrapping an arm around him as he curled in behind him.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:41 pm

Cinaed had been up reading, trying to push himself to stay awake until Luka got back so he could listen to his brother's happy babble about his boyfriend. He'd failed, though. His general state of being was enough to attest to that. He was just wearing his boxers, proof that he hadn't gotten up to dress in PJs yet, and he was laying with an open book in hand and his glasses still on.

The familiar arms sliding around him roused him from his light sleep and he gave a lupine yawn before rolling over, his hands pressing against Luka's chest. Immediately he shoved his brother, pushing him off the bed and onto the hardwood floor with a thud. Still half asleep, he rolled off the bed himself and landed atop his brother.

The sharp tear of fabric filled the room and Luka was pinned beneath a red-clooured Wolf. The wolf nuzzled closer to his brother, giving a little huff. Cinaed had realised that Luka was upset as soon as he had woken up. A twin thing, everyone had always said.

So he had omforted his brother immediately the only way he knew how. Shifting and cuddling. They'd always cuddled up together as Wolves when they needed comfort.

Growing up had not changed that.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:47 pm

Normally if someone pushed you out of bed the correct response would be to get upset with that person, however, the action pulled a watery smile from Luka as the lump of ginger fur landed on top of him.

The first sound of tearing fabric was joined by another as he shifted as well, curling in against his brother, forming a fluffy lump on the floor.

He nuzzled in against Cinaed, burying his face under his twin's chin as he got as close to him as possible.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:50 pm

Cina's tail flicked before settling over Luka's furry hips.

Dad will kill you for tearing into those clothes.

Zeke always had words to say when they killed clothes. Their mother blamed all the years watching quick-to-act daddy tear clothes as they shifted, which meant daddy always got angry at them for breaking clothes, in fear of Moe getting angry at him.

Another loud yawn sounded.

Do I have to beat someone up?
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:54 pm

Luka gave a soft huff at the thought of being scolded for destroying more clothes, right now he couldn't care less if he was going to get in trouble because of it.

He was quiet for a moment as he thought about that question, did he wanted Cina to beat up Jesse? Yeah, he really did at the moment.

Jesse cheated on me and then tried to blame it on me.

Was his simple reply, the situation was still raw and he couldn't decide whether to be pissed off, or upset at this point.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:58 pm

I'll go rag on him tomorrow, he promised. Do you want a molar or a canine?

Considering people had always thought of Cinaed as the calmer, more mellow of the twins, the reality wasn't quite the same. Cinaed had a good control over his anger. He didn't lash out often, but when he did, he went for blood.

He cuddled closer to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:02 am

Canine

He replied, he'd feel a little bit of satisfaction being able to see that asshole gapped teeth.

That was a common misconception with the twins, Luka got angry more easily but when Cinaed did get angry the fury of it was far greater. In a fight you would rather get Luka angry than Cina.

Luka leaned up a little as lapped his at the underside of his brother's muzzle.

Being like this with him always made him feel better, even when he didn't think it was possible.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:06 am

Cinaed whined softly. You're no fun.

Canines were a lot easier to get to. Tearing out a molar was more painful and more fun.

Quiet as Cina was, he was a very sadistic person. Something that he only really showed to Luka and the people that seriously pissed him off.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:09 am

He couldn't help but crack a small smile when Cina whined, cuddling up against his brother a little more.

Both then.

He could be greedy, that way they both got their fun.

Make sure it hurts.

This side of Cinaed was usually immensely frightening, but tonight he was thankful for it, if he had to be in emotional pain, Jesse would be in physical pain.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:15 am

Shall I find his slut, too?

After all, it wasn't just Jesse at fault in the situation. Cinaed was nothing if not logical and fair in any situation. He got his logical thinking from his mother.

Cinaed gave a wolfy grin and pulled away from Luka enough that he could lean up and plop himself down ontop of his brother, half crushing him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:19 am

Please do

They were both to blame and he didn't want people thinking they could just step all over him.

Hopefully someone would think twice about betraying him when they see what happened to his ex.

Luka grunted as his brother plopped down on top of him, squirming and trying to push him off.

Cina, your fat ass is squishing me.

He grumbled, biting at his tail.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:23 am

Cinaed gave a barking laugh when Luke struggled underneath him.

He whimpered when his tail was bitten, but didn't move from atop his brother. If anything, he threw more of his weight into his brother's body.

Now that he'd comforted Luka through his sadness and the two of them had a plan, Cinaed wanted to help cheer his brother up a little.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:26 am

Luka let go of Cina's tail as soon as more weight was pushed onto him and instead went for his hind leg, gnawing on that roughly to prompt him into moving.

When did you put on so much weight?

Being the same age as one another the two of them were fairly evenly matched, as long as Cinaed hadn't gone nuclear.

Get off

He growled, tugging on the trapped leg
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:29 am

I've been laying around with books and junk food while you've beeen out dating, the boy replied. While Luka was out having fun with potential partners and making out (that burned a crazy amout of calories) Cinaed had become very comfortable with his own personal library and all the junk food he could get Zeke to buy for him.

He whimpered again when his leg was gnawed at, pushing to crush Luka further.

Make me!
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:42 am

I'd say you should be out dating and having fun like I usually do but obviously you've been having a better time tonight than I have.

He was always trying to get Cinaed out with him but the man seemed more interested in staying around the mansion and reading.

He knew a lot about his brother that others didn't, like how good looking he was when he put in effort to his appearance, it wouldn't be hard for him to pick someone up at a bar.

Fine then!

Being thin had it's advantages as he squirmed and wormed his way out from under his lump of a brother slowly before promptly pouncing on him and latching onto his ear.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:48 am

Reading is fun.

His tail beat against the ground as Luka squirmed. If I meet someone, I've always fantasised about meeting them at the library. Going for the same book or something.

Cina was more of an introverted nerd than his brother. His choice of romantic fantasies could support that.

Cinaed huffed when Luka escaped and jumped onto him. His ear flicked when it was caught in Luka's jaw.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:51 am

You're a hopeless romantic, nerd.

He teased as he kept hold of Cina's ear, sitting up on him to try and get an advantage on him.

That's not gonna happen if you spend all day here is it, you gotta go down to the public library and hang out in the coffee shops if you wanna meet someone we aren't related too.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:54 am

Cinaed laid comfortably in the ground, letting Luka chew on his ear. For now.

I read too much to not be.

He'd managed to read his fair share of trashy supernatural romance books, where true love and hopeless romanticism ruled.

Maybe I will. I should drag you along with me. Some eye candy to get people interested might help me a little.

He wasn't above using his brother's good looks to get what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:58 am

Luka settled down and was contented just nomming and tugging at his brother's ear playfully like he did when they were pups.

Hey I am not above being turned into eye candy to get you a date. So what are we looking for, girl, boy, a little of both?

It had never really come up before seeing as Cina had never dated anyone before, he had to admit that he was curious as to his brother's preference.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:02 am

Cinaed's large shoulders rolled under skin and fur.

Anyone that takes my eye.

Truthfully, Cina didn't even know his own preference. It was something he'd only really know through experience. That was something he'd have to find out himself over time.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:07 am

Both it is!

He had decided now that he was on a break from asshole boyfriends that his new mission was to find someone for Cina.

Lets go to the library tomorrow.

He was eager to see how it all turned out, maybe he could snatch Cina's glasses and show everyone how attractive he was beneath them.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:11 am

If you're not grounded for killing another shirt.

He could jjust see Zeke's face draining of colour and the nervous looks he'd send to Moe when he realised Luka had destroyed yet another shirt. Moe always got angry when she had to fork out for more uneccessary clothes for the two of them.

Cina's tail flicked.

Do you even know how to read? he teased.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:14 am

I'll throw on the water works about Jesse, Dad will give in, mum will give in and then you swoop in offering to take me out to get my mind off of it and BAM we are at the library!

It wasn't often that either of them got too upset, angry was more common than genuinely saddened.

Fuck you.

He growled, giving Cina's ear a good chomp.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:17 am

Cinaed gave a little chuckle.

The two of them had found the best ways to get around their parents anger of the years.

Please don't. I thought we were supposed to be going out to find me someone that I want to fuck. I'd rather do that than get into incest.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:21 am

Yeah you wish.

He snorted a laugh, giving the man's ear another sharp nip before curling in around him.

Lets leave all the twincest to the dirty fan-fictions I bet you read.
He could only imagine what books Cina had gotten into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone Empty

Back to top Go down

[Possible future] I don't want to be alone
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next