Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[possible future][M] Suspension

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

[possible future][M] Suspension Empty
PostSubject: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:04 pm

Cina was usually quiet at school. He did his classes, he sat alone reading, then he met up with Luka in the forest and walked home. He liked it like that. It was simple and he didn't have to worry about anything.

Well, it had been like that up until now.

He was sat in his usual quiet corner on the cafeteria, poking about the bento box his mother had made for him, keeping his head ducked and trying to ignore the people hurling insults at him. There was a group of four kids, kids that despite the equality that ruled the world now, still found it disgusting that one of them had seen Cina at the library, hanging around and flirting with another guy.

He was just trying to ignore the hateful comments and eat in peace and silence. He was doing surprisingly well with that until the biggest of the four of them (a shapeshifter, his nose told him) dragged him up from his seat by a grip on the front of his sweater and shook him roughly. "Are you listening to me, fennel?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:13 pm

Luka usually left Cinaed alone at school, he always kept an eye on his brother but while they were out of the Mansion they tried their best to socialized separately, they knew how easy it was for twins to get too involved with each other and not develop beyond the confines of each other.

Though it wasn't easy to see his brother secluding himself, not when he himself was quite popular and outgoing.

Luka was sat with his group of friends, laughing and chatting loudly amongst themselves.

That was until he saw someone too close to Cinaed, his eyes darted over to the group, narrowing as some hulking guy from the rugby team hoisted Cina up by his sweater.

Luka was up and out of his seat by the time he had heard the insult. His fist collided with the side of the guy's head, not holding back any of his Lycan strength since the guy wasn't human.

"What did you just say to my brother, motherfucker?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:19 pm

The punch hurt like fuck, but he just span around with a glare, still holding onto Cina's jumped. The young Lycan was dragged around like a ragdoll. Cina's lack of strength for a Lycan was haunting him now.

His wide green eyes turned up to Luka.

"Luka, ní gá duit é seo a dhéanamh." He never asked for his brother for help at school. Helping him out was like social suicide. Cina was always the quiet unpopular one and he didn't want to drag Luka's great popularity down into his own dirt.

He grunted when the Shifter shook him roughly again and spoke to his older brother. "I said he's a disgusting fuck for liking it up the ass."

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:27 pm

Luka glared at Cinaed, a look he always saved for when his brother was being stupid.

"Cosúil ifreann Ní féidir liom!"

At the moment he didn't care about his social standing, no one absolutely NO ONE treated his brother like this, not while he was around to stop it.

The consequences could get fucked.

"I'm going to give you two choices, either you put him down now and I'll only beat you half to death or you keep shaking him and I'll bend you over this table and shove my fist so far up your ass that you'll never walk straight again."

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:33 pm

"Luka," Cinaed groaned softly. His brother was so damned hot-headed. He blamed it on all the times Uncle Aodh had babysat themm. Luka had spent a lot of time with Aodh while Cina had glued himself to Aeker's side. The difference in personality had clearly influenced the both of them.

Clearly not daunted by the threat, the shifter slowly and purposefully lifted Cina and gave him a rough shake.

"I'd like to see you try, fennel. You can't do fuck all to me." The shifter was confident in his place in the school. He was top dog and he knew it. Most people didn't fuck with that.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:06 pm

Luka was purposely calmer at school, he tried his best not to lose it but seeing his brother being shaken like a rag doll made him snap.

No one was closer to Cinaed than he was and he'd be damned if he left his twin be treated like trash.

"You're a dead man."

Luka snarled, his eyes flashing angrily.

The young Lycan pounced, tearing Cinaed from the guy's grip before going straight for the throat, wrapping his hands around it and squeezing roughly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:13 pm

Cinaed grunted as he hit the floor, his head bounncing off a chair. He grunted in pain, clutching the back of his head as he pushed himself to sit up.

Sitting up, he just caught the tailend of Luka wrapping hishands around the shifter's throat and the shifter attempting to punch his brother's head.

"No!" Cina leapt forwards to grab the back of Luka's shirt and yank him back. "Luka, Luka, stop!"

"BOYS!" came a loud roar from the other side of the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:49 am

The only reason Luka let go of the shifter was to avoid getting punched in the face, even then as soon as he had avoided the jock's mammoth fist Luka gave him a king hit to the jaw.

It wasn't until he heard the satisfying crack of a broken tooth that he even realized that Cina was behind him and someone was shouting.

The young Lycan panted softly, glaring down at the Shifter on the ground and reaching back to keep Cina behind him, protected from what he had done.

Like he had thought before, fuck the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:42 pm

"Take him to the nurse. Now. Go."

Cina dropped his forehead against Luka's back and gave a quiet whimper. His whimper cut off when he was dragged up by the back of his sweater. Once he was on his feet, the gym teacher held him with a tight grip on his arm as he hoisted up his older brother in the same way.

"What were you thinking, Leon?" the gym eacher hissed in Luka's ear. With Luka's love for atletics, he and the gym teacher got on well. It was almost fatherly concern he hid behind his harsh words and tight grip on the boy's arm.

"You two are coming with me. I'm sure your parents will love to hear about this."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Luka gave a low warning growl as Cina was pulled away from him and he was hoisted up as well.

He pursed his lips as the Gym teacher hissed at him, he wasn't in the mood for a scolding, he wanted to make sure Cina was alright.

"That fucking bigot had it coming."

He replied with no hint of remorse, despite his anger he didn't resist being dragged along, despite it all he knew better than to snap at a teacher. If he got expelled then he would have no chance of keeping an eye on Cina.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:07 pm

"Luka," Cina hissed quietly, too quietly for a human to hear. Ge gared at his brother out of the corner of his eye and raised his finger to his lips. He didn't want his brother to get any more angry with him.

The gym teaher let go of both of them when they came to a wide hallway with a few chairs lined up outide of a door. "You boys stay here while I go talk to the principal."

Cina moved to take a seat as the gym teacher disappeared into the office. He waited a few seconds before turning to his brother. "Are you stupid? This could really hurt you! You could get suspended, you could be taken off sports teams. What are you gonna do without sports here, Luka?"

Cina looked more worried about his brother than he did about having been bullied by someone.

"And he's going to call mom and dad..." The boy cringed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:50 pm

"Not as stupid as you, what were you gonna do, just left that ape beat the shit out of you?

Of course I was gonna stand up for you, screw what mum and dad say, let then suspend me.

I don't care."

He did care, but he cared about Cina's well-being more than sports or school, even if his parents went off at him.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:57 pm

Cina rolled his eyes. "He would have only gotten a couple punches in before someone stopped him."

Three, four punches would have healed in less than a day. He didn't care about getting punched a few times It wasn't the first time it had happened and it certainly wouldn't be the last.

Cina was used to being a punching bad. Between Darragh's occasional violent outburts, Rosa and Jem both training in fighting, Luka's usual playfighting and all the school bullies, he did end up taking licks quite often.

Luka getting involved today just put Luka in a bad place.

The gym teacher exited the office. "Your parents will be called and they'll come here to pick you up."

"Our brother," Cina corrected immediately. "Our parents..." He looked down, trying to summon an upste expression. "Our brother looks after us." There was no way they could explain away their parents looking like they were in their teens and twenties, so Zeke posed as their older brother.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:36 pm

Luka always had to bite his tongue to stop himself from laughing at the thought of Zeke being their brother.

Still, he stayed quiet and let Cina do the talking, it was best to just stay silent to avoid any more trouble, and it helped stop him from yelling at his actual brother.

It only took ten minutes for Zeke to be walking down the hallway of the school, he was fuming, he thought Luka knew better than to be getting into fights, let alone actually injuring another student.

His arms crossed over his broad chest as he neared the principles office, acknowledging the teacher before glaring down at his son.

"So, what did he do?"

He hadn't gotten the full account yet.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:41 pm

Cina sank into his chair when Zeke appeared, wishing he were anywhere but. His intense silver glare was enough to scare Cina; it always had been.

"Tată..." the younger brother murmured softly, gazing up at his father and begging without words for Zeke to be merciful.

"Both of your brothers got into a fight with another student. The other student was harmed greatly and is currently seeking medical assistance from the school nurse. We don't tolerate our students assaulting other students here in this school. Discipinary measures need to be taken to make sure your brothers don't do this again."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:47 pm

"Both of them?"

He replied sounding shocked, his gaze turning to his other son in confusion, Cina always kept his nose clean. luka he understood but not Cina.

"I agree that they need to be disciplined but I'd like to know what provoked the violence before a decision is made. My brothers are hot heads but not normally violent."

Zeke would usually be yelling by now but Cinaed being in trouble as well made him more hesitant to act just yet.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:54 pm

Zeke turning his gaze to him caused Cina to duck his head in shame.

"Cinaed-" the gym teacher mis-pronounced his name but for the first time ever, Cina thought it was best not to correct him "-initiated a verbal argument with one of our finest students in the cafeteria during lunch."

Cina's lips parted, but he stayed silent. That was unfair. He was being made out to be the bad guy to save that little piece of shit shifter. Cina was smart. He knew exactly what was happening. Luka couldn't be saved because he had witnesses to him actually physically harming another student, but this could be pinned on him and the star rugby player could live to play another day.

"That verbal argument turned physical fast and Luka stepped in to help his brother fight this student. We cannot allow this kind of violence to continue in our school."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:33 am

Zeke wasn't an idiot, he would hear the slight elevation in the human's heart rate, he was lying.

Even if he couldn't, Cinaed would never start any sort of confrontation.

He'd end them, possibly, but not start one.

"Cinaed."

He said firmly, getting the boy's attention, giving him a knowing look. To the teacher it would seem like he was trying to scare the boy but Cina would know better. He knew that part of the story was bullshit.

"Well last I heard, verbal arguments, whether or not they actually happened are not a highly punishable offense so I see no reason for further action to be taken again Cinaed."

Zeke crossed his arms over his chest, challenging the teacher to disagree with him.

"What I do know is that Luka has injured another student, for that I agree some action needs to be taken, what did the school have in mind?"

He didn't want anything too harsh for the boy, Luka was in trouble but at the same time he didn't want either of his boys thrown under the bus.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:43 pm

Cina's green eyes flickered up to Zeke when his name was called out. After a moment of connecting eyes with his father, he dropped his gaze and shook his head slowly.

"Nu vreau să... rănesc Luka. Dacă se poate fixat pe... mine, lăsați-l să, tată," he whispered softly. He obviously struggled with what he was saying, pausing to think over the right word to use. Romanian wasn't one of the languages he was fluent in, but he knew Luka couldn't understand it and he was banking on being able to have this little public-private chat with his father.

"Cinaed was involved in the physical arguent, as well, Mr Leon." The Gym teacher was adamant about that. "As was Luka, but he entered the frey late, ended the fight between your brother and the other student. We do not tolerate fighting in this school. Cinaed is the most at fault in this situation and I believe it is best to punish him accordingly."

Cinaed didn't make a peep to defend himself. It sounded like the gym teacher wanted to put the worst of the punishment on him. That was fine. That meant Luka still had a chance to walk a little freer from this.

"The principal and I chatted and we figured that a fight of this magnitude deserves time away from the school to... reassess their values on fightingn and reflect on what they've done to the victim of all this."

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 9:30 pm

"Cina..."

Luka growled, he wanted to bare this one, missing out on a few games wasn't going to hurt him that much, but a mark on Cinaed's academic record would, he knew his brother wanted to go to University and that sort of thing might hurt his chances.

He had no desire for further education once he graduated.

Zeke pursed his lips and glared down at both boys, they were both trying to sacrifice themselves for this.

"Don't sugar coat it, just tell me how long they are suspended for."

He said bluntly, frustrated by this whole situation, it shouldn't have happened in the first place and there was going to be hell to pay.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 9:35 pm

"Luka is to be suspended for a week and taken off all extra-curricular teams for a fortnight when he returns." The gymt eacher spared Luka an upset glance.

"We think Cinaed, for being the centre of this, should have more time to reflect. A two week period. As your brother hasn't joined any of the extra-curricular clubs, we cannot inforce the same punishment on him, but perhaps a compromise can be made in making up the time he would usually be suspended from clubs or teams in detention?"

Cina's gaze turned to his brother and he let a little smile crack his worried face. Two weeks wasn't all that long. Luka could survive with a week of school and two weeks without playing sports. Then everything would be back to normal for him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 9:40 pm

Luka nearly scoffed when the coach looked at him. Trust hims the only be upset because he was losing a player. Clearly the man was a top educator.

A week and two weeks, that was short enough for them to be able to catch up on their work.

"Fine, I'll be taking them home now so they can reflect upon what happened today."

He replied, grabbing both boys by their arms and hoisting them up.

"Thanks."

He grunted, half-heartedly to the teacher, he had a strong disliking for that man.

"Come on you two."

He growled, pulling them toward the carpark.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 9:44 pm

Cina ducked his head, silently cursing at the lack of hair to hide his face, when he was ddragged up by his father.

This wasn't going to be pleasant.

But he allowed his father to steer him towards the carpark without any argument. He leaned forwards a little so he could look at Luka beyond his father's chest.

"Daijobu?" he whispered to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 9:50 pm

Zeke looked down at Cina as he looked over and spoke.

"You do realise how long I've been married to Moe, right? I know what that means."

He muttered dully.

"Now, before I drag both of you to your mother, who will probably unleash all sorts of hell upon you, as I will as well, do you two want to tell me what the fuck happened today?"

His voice still had a growling tone to it, only letting the boys' arms free when he was at the car, leaning them both up against it as he stood back and stared them down.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 9:52 pm

Cina's cheeks flushed a little. Busted.

Cina never looked more like a grumpy teenager than when he leant against the car and crossed his arms over his chest, looking anywhere but at his father.

"I got in a fight and Luka finished it." The bare necessities of the situation.

He didn't want his dad worrying over him getting bullied. He'd hidden all the bullying since he was a kid. He didn't want his parents finding out now that he was being bullied. Not when they were only a few months away from finishing school all together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension Empty

Back to top Go down

[possible future][M] Suspension
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next