Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[Possible future] I don't want to be alone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

[Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:56 am

Cinaed hadn't even noticed that it could be seen as sexual. If he did, there was no doubt that he would be blushing a bright, blotchy red colour.

"Over in louge corner. I've claimed a couch over there."

He cracked open the coke again, lifting it to take a small sip. He'd learned his lesson, dont take big swallows when someone could bump into you.

As he righted the bottle, his tongue flicked out to lick a drop of coke from the rim. Again. the action was completely absent-minded.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:03 am

Nate was convinced at this point that Cinaed was doing this on purpose.

It was hot, and blatantly sexual.

It definitely made Cinaed exciting, a timid, shy, somewhat nerdy guy who openly showed his sexuality, immediately his mind when to exhibitionism.

A nerdy little twink who was into exhibitionism.

It was almost too good to be true so he had to get to know Cinaed better, that much was definite.

"Lets go then."

He replied, making sure no outward signs of arousal were showing before walking.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:06 am

It made Cinaed a timid, shy, somewhat nerdy guy who didn't know that he was openly showing his sexuality.

"My, um, brother is there. Do you want to find another couch to sit at?"

Even he knew taking someone you were sorta crushing on to sit with your family after just meeting them was a bad idea.

And he was sort of worried that his brother may take Nate's interest. Luka was more attractive than him, with his smooth, pale skin and dark artfully messy hair.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:10 am

"There's an empty booth over there?"

He gestured, it was up against a wall where there was a bit more privacy for such a public place.

It was a bit soon for getting involved with family.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:13 am

"That sounds good."

Cina fiddled with his sleeve for a moment. "I gotta drop something to Luka and I wanna pick up my book. I'll be a minute okay?"

He half jogged to Luka and grinned as he dropped a coke bottle and the snickers in his brothers lap.

"Don't wait for me," he muttered quietly as he picked up his book. "I met a guy and we're chatting."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:16 am

"Yeah sure, I'll be in the booth."

Luka grunted as the food hit his lap suddenly, a wide grin spread across his face as Cina spoke.

"I told yooooou."

He gloated in hushed tones.

"I'll be in town for a while then, call me if you need me."

He didn't want Cina feeling intimidated by being alone with a new guy so he would stick close to the library for an hour or so before heading home.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:19 am

"It's not the clothes. Look what he did to them." He pulled the sticky shirt away from his chest. "But he seems nice."

He bit his lip with an excited smile. "I can't keep him waiting. See you later. I'll text you."

He wavedd at Luka as he bounced off back towards the booth.

He was significantly less giddy when he slid into the booth, placing his book on the table cover down and spine facing himself.

How would Nate react to him reading a book caled Pleasures of a Dark Prince? Cina wasn't too sure he wanted to find out.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:27 am

"Be safe."

He replied, he was excited for Cina, but at the same time he didn't want someone to take advantage of his innocent brother, even though he knew well enough that he could take care of himself.

"You and your brother come here often?"

Nate asked as Cina slid into the booth, hoping to spark conversation again.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:29 am

"Not... not really. I think this is the first time my brother's ever seen so many books. I come here when I'm running dangerously low on reading material."

He patted the top of the book he'd set on the table.

"I don't live in town and where I live there's a pretty good library. Its a sort of nice treat to come here."

Cina reached for his coke bottle.

"Is this one of your haunts?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:37 am

That caused Nate to laugh, clearly the two brothers teased each other a lot.

"Yeah, I'm down here quite a lot, I go to the university but the library there is mostly academic so I venture here for something a bit for enjoyable to read."

If he was stuck reading thesis notes all day he was going to go mad.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:40 pm

Nate had no idea how much the two teased each other. Almost every word out of their mouths was a teasing comment.

"You're a university student? What are you taking?" His eyes lit up, wide and green as they looked up at Nate in excitement. Nate was someone that had chosen to go into further education. Someone that obviously enjoyed learning. This wasn't common for the people Cinaed knew. He was pleased that he'd met someone that was where he wanted to be.

When he finished school, in another year, he was definitely going to go into university. Now he knew someone that was a university student, he could ask all the questions he wanted about the uni; finally satisfy his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:39 pm

"Film studies."

He replied, taking a sip of his own drink before setting it down.

"I also work part time at the University as a technician in the film and photography studio."

Being behind a lens was one of the joys in Nate's life, he liked to document expressions of human life.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 7:43 pm

"You must see some really old classics?" While Cinaed was much more of a reader than anything else, he had made sure he had watched a few good classic films.

Cinaed began fiddling with the golden wrapper of his crunchie bar.

"Photography's cool. What's your muse?" THis wasn't something he knew a lot about, so he just smiled and acted curious. He'd not really ever thought about photography as something that could be really fun.

The golden wrapped peeled back from his chocolate bar and he lifted it to his lips. He didn't bite it, as you would normally devour a chocolate bar. He legan licking at the chocolate a little, melting it and drawing away little bits at a time with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 7:50 pm

Nate gave a small chuckle at that question.

"I have a few muses, nothing you'd be interested in, I'm sure."

His interests were a little more...sensual than Cinaed seemed to be.

The boy seemed oblivious as to his actions and Nate had to shift a little as the boy began licking the chocolate bar.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 7:54 pm

"Okay," he let that topic die easy enough. He didn't expect to have everything in common with everyone.

Cina licked the chocolate that had smeared over his lowewr lip.

"So what sort of books do you read?" This was a safer subject for Cina. Something he knew he could enjoy talking about.

His tongue ran over the chocolate again, clearning the last of the dark treat from the end of the honeycomb. Then he slid the bar between his lips a little and gave it a little suck, tongue running around the edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Possible future] I don't want to be alone   [Possible future]  I don't want to be alone - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Possible future] I don't want to be alone
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6