Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Empty Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Empty Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:37 am

He winced, hand coming up to rub his chest.

"Ooooh, ouch. Bet that wasn't pleasant for the little shit."

Silver hurt like a son of a bitch at best. But to have a lung punctured by it...? He would not want to be in Zeke's position.

"...Don't have any of that silver on you now, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:41 am

"I suspect not, by the way he howled I can imagine it was quite painful."

She responded with a soft chuckle and shook her head.

"Not at the moment no, it's not something I just carry around, unless I am going into battle."

In truth she could summon her scythe at any moment if she needed to, the silver dagger would be concealed in the handle of the weapon.
Though she never carried around a weapon, she was never unarmed.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:48 am

"Poor kid," he muttered again.

Aodh decided to play nice with the man for a little while. Getting stabbed by silver is a pretty shitty experience; he didn't need Aodh poking and prodding and giving him a hard time.

"Good good. I'm not in the mood to be on guard and anticipate a fight. That'll be for tomorrow." You couldn't get far without someone pouncing on you for a fight on the Full Moon.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:55 am

Alexis sneered softly Poor Kid, she looked down and chuckled softly, her face hidden in her hair.

"I could have done worse to him." I should of.
That man had ruined everything.

"I have no reason to attack you."
She added with a shrug, and lay back in the grass, she was of no threat to him at the moment, even if she wanted to attack him she was unable to without Taylor's approval.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:51 am

"Then you'd have a pissed off pack of Wolves an a not-very-amused fiancée on your hands."

He chuckled softly. "Thank your lucky stars you didn't do worse because Moe would have slaughtered you in cold blood if he had died."

That girl was kind and sweet, but killing off her lover would have induced her anger.

His lips curled into a grin again. "Good to know."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:57 am

Alexis smiled softly.

"I would have been luckier if I had of killed him, then I would be dead."

She had not meant to sound dramatic, truth be told she did not even want to be discussing this at the moment, the thought of admitting that she was trapped in her own body was sickening.

She shook her head softly, reaching over to pet Maccon.

"Please ignore what I was saying, I'm not myself at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:30 am

He gave a half-shrug. "If that's how you feel."

His eyes turned on her. "But I wouldn't be in a rush to die, though. You've got your whole life ahead of you; love to find, people to piss off. Make the most of what you've got, aye?" He grinned widely. "I can help you with the pissing people off."

The dog whined, nudging against the woman's hand.

She could sense the low mood descending over them and she didn't like it.

The husky stood and padded around the woman, nudging her back with the tip of her nose. When she was in front of the woman again, she pushed herself up to rest her paws on each shoulder, giving her a very human hug.

Her tail wagged fiercely as she gave a soft yap.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:35 am

A smile quirked in the corner of her mouth, the man had a point, even if she was restricted there was plenty that she could do with her life.

"I take it that you are quite the instigator then?"
She chuckled softly in response to both the childish grin on his face and the dog that was trying to hug her.

"Thank you Maccon."
She responded, as she wrapped her arms around the dog, nuzzling her face into the creature's fur.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:39 am

His grin widened.

"Aye. I've had a lot of practise pissing people off." He'd done a lot in eighteen hundred years.

He and Lean were partners in crime back when they were kids. There was a lot of trouble to get into in the little village he grew up in.

The dog yapped, tail wagging quicker.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:44 am

Alexis smirked softly, she was a very calm person, hard to rile up, even more so in her pacified form.

She looked over at him, her eyebrows raising slightly, she was issuing him a challenge.

"How would you go about pissing me off?
Master of annoyance."

There was a slight cockiness to her voice, she doubted he would be able to rile her up.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:48 am

He arched a brow at her.

"First I'd test the waters, see what pisses you off worse; words or actions. Insult you, make lewd comments, grope you."

He shrugged.

"And I'd keep doing whatever got a rise out of you until you finally snapped and tried to attack me."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:54 am

She chuckled softly, covering her mouth with her hand before shaking her head.

"I don't think any of that would work, that can't be the only tricks you have up your sleeves."

She was far too use to insults and hurtful words to the point that they no longer held meaning.
Unless he got physically violent with her first she doubted anything he could do would upset her.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:16 am

"Oh?"

He gave a short whistle and Maccon backed off, sitting a few feet away, tail beating against the ground.

Aodh pushed off the ground, settling himself against so close to the woman that if he were any closer he'd be sat in her lap.

"I'm sure I could do something to piss you off," he purred in her ear, tongue tracing the shell slowly.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:19 am

Alexis sat completely unfazed as he perched himself in front of her and licked her ear.

"You flatter yourself."
She replied with a sweet smile as she placed her hands in her lap and looked him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:24 am

He gave a quiet chuckle, silver eyes bright.

Well, this one wasn't phased by being close. He'd have to step up his game if he wanted to get to her.

His hand stroked her leg gently before sliding up over her skin slowly.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:31 am

She chuckled softly, her golden eyes did not move from his.
Her smirked widened slightly.

"I'm sure my stockings would convey appreciation for the attention if they could talk."

He obviously did not understand that touching her would not make her annoyed, strange men were constantly trying to touch her, that's how she normally coaxed in her prey.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:33 am

He snorted a soft laugh.

"All right then, you''re like Tony, sexual advances don't work."

He stuck his tongue out childishly. "No fun."

He shifted to sit a little more comfortably, crossing his legs and staring at her silently for a few moments before reaching forwards and jabbing her stomach none-too-lightly.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:40 am

She shook her head and laughed at him.

"Oh well, at least I am having plenty of fun."

Alexis' stomach muscles tensed on reflex as he jabbed her.

"Now that wasn't very nice, not much of a gentleman, striking a woman."

She pouted and looked at him with wide eyes, mocking sadness.
She couldn't keep it up for long before letting out another soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:43 am

He shrugged and jabbed her stomach again.

He'd do what he did to annoy Alek.

Keep poking him and prodding her with irritating little jabs.

If she was anything like Alek, she'd get annoyed and snap eventually. He just needed to test her patience.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:47 am

She chuckled, not tensing for the second jab, she knew what was coming now.

She could not let him have all the fun now, slowly she lifted an arm and flicked him on the nose with a single finger.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:49 am

His nose twitched a little and he arched a brow at her.

Was she trying to play the same game?

He may not be patient in most cases, but as long as he was in a good mood (which he was), he wasn't going to react to annoying little pokes and prods. He could be pretty tolerant at times.

He poked her stomach again.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:57 am

Alexis shook her head softly.

"You can keep doing that all night and you wont get any reaction from me."
She said with a smirk.

"There is only one thing you could do that would get a definite reaction out of me, and you are not even close."

She added, flicking his nose again.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:03 am

"If it can piss off Alek, it can piss off you."

Alek was practically a saint when it came to dealing with Aodh.

He gave her stomach two quick jabs.

"Care to share?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:07 am

"Not on your life, you've admitted to being an instigator and you've proven yourself quite persistent.
Why would I give you the ammunition you need to upset me?"

She yawned mockingly, covering her mouth with the back of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:10 am

He gave a shrug, grinning to himself. "Wishful thinking? I'd hoped you had found me so good looking that you'd tell me anything I wanted if I bat my eyelashes." He fluttered his eyelashes mockingly.

He started a rhythm of pokes, ranging between sharp jabs to soft pokes that barely touched her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Empty Night
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next