Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] The Night Off

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Dario had taken a night off for the first time in a long, long time.

He enjoyed stripping, but tonight he wanted to give it a miss. Friday night was usually the best night for stripping. The night that he never wanted to miss.

But he had Hayden over for the evening.

He wasn't going into work with Hayden here. Not a chance.

So the two of them were curled up on the couch watching TV and cuddling. Cuddling more than watching TV... Dario didn't think he could even say what the show that was playing was.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:38 pm

Hayden was sprawled out on the couch, his head resting in Dario's lap, a soft purr sounding in his chest when ever the man's hand found it's way into his hair or stroking over his body.

He curled in closer, pressing up against the man's side comfortably.

He had been managing to come over every few days to see the man though most nights he was busy at work, something Hayden tried not to think about.

Tonight however was special, he got the man all to himself for the entire evening.

The night had been going perfect, then of course, Dario's phone started to ring.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:43 pm

The human gave a soft sigh when his phone began ringing.

Really?

He should have turned it off.

With a little groan, Dario leaned over, picking up the phone and holding it to his ear. "What's up, Red?"

Doc had his own ring tone. He talked to the Warlock all the time and being able to identify it was him before he even picked up the phone was helpful.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:43 pm

The human gave a soft sigh when his phone began ringing.

Really?

He should have turned it off.

With a little groan, Dario leaned over, picking up the phone and holding it to his ear. "What's up, Red?"

Doc had his own ring tone. He talked to the Warlock all the time and being able to identify it was him before he even picked up the phone was helpful.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:46 pm

"Why aren't you at the club tonight? Thought we could have a little fun."

The voice on the other end purred, Deacon had been looking for him around the club only to be informed his favourite man took the night off, it was very unlike Dario.

Hayden perked up a little, looking up at Dario with a gentle smile as he nestled in against the man's leg.

He couldn't hear what the other man was saying but he had heard Dario talk to Red on the phone a few times now, though he wasn't entirely sure who he was.

Dario didn't like to talk about work when he was at home.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:50 pm

"I called a night off."

His eyes slid down to Hayden and he smiled at the boy, running a hand through his coppery hair gently.

"I'm finally going steady with someone and I'm spending a night with him. Sorry, Red."

Dario leaned back, staring up at the ceiling. "I'm free tomorrow, though. You wanna meet up then?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:50 pm

"I called a night off."

His eyes slid down to Hayden and he smiled at the boy, running a hand through his coppery hair gently.

"I'm finally going steady with someone and I'm spending a night with him. Sorry, Red."

Dario leaned back, staring up at the ceiling. "I'm free tomorrow, though. You wanna meet up then?"
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:59 pm

Hayden gave a gentle purr as Dario's hand ran through his hair, looking up a the man admiringly.

He was glad he was chosen over some other man that Dario...did business with.

"Sounds good." The Warlock replied. "Didn't think you were the type to 'go steady' personally I don't see the appeal, but to each their own.
By the way, I've installed something into my apartment that I think you will enjoy."

He continued, a laugh sounding through the line.

Hayden pouted softly, as he nuzzled the man's leg, he was going to be meeting up with Red tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:06 pm

"It was really sudden."

His fingers curled in Hayden's hair idly. "But it feels right. I'm glad we're going steady."

The human's brow arched and he gave a little smirk. "Oh yeah? What is it?" What had Doc installed in the loft that he'd enjoy?

"I've bought something that I think you'll enjoy the other day, too."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:06 pm

"It was really sudden."

His fingers curled in Hayden's hair idly. "But it feels right. I'm glad we're going steady."

The human's brow arched and he gave a little smirk. "Oh yeah? What is it?" What had Doc installed in the loft that he'd enjoy?

"I've bought something that I think you'll enjoy the other day, too."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:13 pm

Hayden's pout spread back into a smile as the man spoke about him, Dario felt right too, he was already really attached to the man.

His hand stroked over the man's leg softly, he wished they could spend more time together.

"Thought we could step up the bondage a little more, put a nice hook on the ceiling, brought a few things for our sessions as well, I couldn't help myself."

He replied with a chuckle. "Oh what have you brought?"

Hayden's brows furrowed was Dario discussing his sex life with his clients? Better yet what exactly had be brought this other man.

His lips pushed out into a grumpy pout as he stared up at the man, couldn't they discuss this in private where he didn't need to hear any of it?

Dario was his...the man was meant to be his...

He crawled up into the man's lap, licking at his neck, pressing a kiss to his flesh before biting it sharply in order to get his attention.

Tonight was his night.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:24 pm

"That sounds fun," he purred softly.

A little more bondage wouldn't go amiss. He'd enjoy pushing Doc a little more. Especially with more bondage. They could have a hell of a lot of fun.

Dario tutted softly.

"Now why would I tell you that? You'll find out tomorrow."

The human's eyes flickered down to Hayden when he crawled into his lap, smiling as he stroked the boy's hip and back gently.

A soft purr sounded when Hayden kissed his neck. "I promise you'll have fun tomorrow. Well...I'll have fun. You'll probably be rather so-" Dario hissed when his neck was bitten.

His tongue ran over his lower lip as he gripped the back of Hayden's shirt. "Sore," he finished.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Hayden gave a soft whine as Dario kept speaking to the man, he was going to enjoy being in the company of another man, having sex with him...something they couldn't do together.

It hurt, and it made him jealous, he hated the fact that his body couldn't give Dario what other men could.

He bit Dario again, in the exact same spot, he wasn't having this, it was his night, he wanted his boyfriends attention, he wasn't sharing with some other man, not on his one night.

His hand slid between Dario's leg, rubbing him firmly through his jeans, he was determined to steal his undivided attention back.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:38 pm

Dario shushed Hayden softly when he whined, stroking his hair gently.

The human groaned softly when he was bitten again, eyes squeezing shut as his nails bit into Hayden's back.

"What time do you want me over?"

His hazel eyes flickered down to Hayden again when the boy's hand began rubbing him firmly, a soft groan sounded. "Hayden," he muttered softly, pulling his phone away from his ear. "Just give me a minute."

He needed to find out when Doc wanted him over. Then his attention would be directed soley on Hayden.

He pressed the phone back to his ear. "Sorry. What time did you say?"
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Hayden gave a grumpy huff as he was shushed, he wasn't the one that should be shushing, Red was.

He glared at the phone in annoyance as the man on the other end spoke, he disliked this unknown man for stealing his boyfriend away.

"As soon as you're free, as early as possible, I want a large portion of the night to play."

The voice on the other end purred.

Now Hayden was close enough to have heard that, jealousy shot through him and he gripped Dario through his pants roughly, giving him a firm squeeze before crawling out of his lap and curling up on the opposite end of the couch with a pout.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Dario groaned loudly when he was gripped roughly, hips jerking away from the boy's hand in surprise.

Doc would have definitely heard that.

"I'll see what I can do. I want to put a few hours in at the club beforehand."

He needed that after taking today off. If he could justify going in everyday from opening time to closing then he would. He definitely needed the cash.

"I'll call you when I leave the club. I'm going now. I have a boyfriend that needs some love." Dario tossed his phone onto the floor and crawled towards Hayden, his arms either side of the boy as he leaned over him.

"Hi there," he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:06 pm

He shot is boyfriend an irritated look as he crawled on top of him, he was promised one night.

Hayden rolled over and lay on his stomach, hiding his face in the cushions of the couch.

He knew he wouldn't be able to ignore Dario for long, he wanted the man's attention but he also wanted him to know that he wasn't exactly happy with him right now.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Dario's lips pursed when Hayden rolled over so he couldn't see the boy's face.

Hayden wasn't happy with him. He knew that without a shadow of a doubt. The boy had the right to be unhappy, he knew that.

But he still felt that sting in his chest.

He didn't like being snubbed. Least of all by someone important to him.

He rested his cheek again the boy's back, hand stroking his hip gently. "You get all night starting from now," he promised. "And if that doesn't happen, I'll eat my phone. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Hayden wouldn't hide the fact that he didn't like Dario's job, he didn't like knowing that people saw his boyfriend more intimately than he did on the nightly basis, it made him feel even more insecure, how could he compare to all those people, they all had so much more experience than he did.

"Alright."

He murmured into the couch before rolling over, wrapping his arms around the man's neck and pressing a soft kiss to his lips before nuzzling his face under Dario's chin.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:23 pm

"There you are," he murmured with a smile as Hayden rolled over.

He returned the soft kiss, smiling against Hayden's lips.

"I thought I'd be talking to a mop of pretty hair all night." He ruffled the boy's hair as he pulled him up to curl up in his lap again.

He stole another kiss from the boy.

"All I could think about when I was on that phone was you. Your smile. Your face nuzzled against my thigh. Your body in my lap. Your hand on my dick." His lips curled into a crooked grin. "That was rather mean."

He poked the boy's sides as he leaned forwards to nip Hayden's lip.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:29 pm

"I don't want to waste our night."
He muttered, Hayden was still peevish, he didn't like knowing there was other men in Dario's life, men he was intimate with.

He nestled in against the man's chest, running a hand over his broad shoulders, down his masculine arms.

A small smile curled at his lips as Dario spoke, the man had been thinking about him while talking to Red.

He squirmed a little when he was poke and his lip was nipped, nipping Dario's in return.

"I don't care."
He replied when he was called mean, he wanted to be a little bit mean.

"I got jealous."
Hayden muttered softly, ashamed of that fact, but he couldn't help himself, he was possessive of Dario.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:37 pm

"Come on, grumpy. Smile for me."

He pushed the corner of Hayden's lips up a little, grinning when Hayden did smile.

"That's better. I like seeing you when you're happy." Happy Hayden beat grumpy Hayden hands down. Smiley Hayden got lots of kisses and cuddles. Grumpy Hayden got poked and teased until he smiled...then got lots of kisses and cuddles.

The human ran his hand through the boy's hair when he muttered.

"I know, sweetheart, but it's my job. I'm not going to hide it and pretend it doesn't exist. But if it makes you feel better, I'll try and keep talking about it around you to a minimum."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:42 pm

He smiled a little wide as Dario stroked his hair and spoke, he was falling for this man far too quickly, little actions made him far too happy.

"I just...don't like knowing when you're with other men."

At least if he was just at the club there was the possibility that he wasn't having sex with someone, dancing on stage, lap dances, they were innocent enough, at least then he knew no one was touching Dario sexually or he was touching them that way.

Knowing he had a client booked...

He didn't want to think about it, he didn't want to know, ignorance was bliss in these situations.

"I don't want to know about client calls."

He muttered, the rest of it he could deal with, Dario had to make a living after all.

He wrapped his arms around the man, hugging him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Dario nodded, hugging the boy when he wrapped his arms around him.

"All right." Not telling Hayden about clients could get difficult at times, but he was sure he could manage for the most part.

"How about we forget about this and go root around through the cupboards until we find enough snacks to feed a small army then sit and watch a movie?"

TV was boring. They weren't even watching the TV. Dario was far too engrossed in touching his boy when the TV was on. Stroking his sides and hair. Drawing patterns on his chest. Teasing him with light caresses to his thighs.

He'd been doing that for well over an hour before the phone rang.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:57 pm

If he didn't know about Dario's sex life then he was happy.

"Sounds good."

Hayden replied as he crawled out of the man's lap, gripping his hand in a feeble attempt at helping him off the chair before guiding him to the kitchen.

He liked touching the man, being close to him, always having contact when they could.

When they got to the kitchen he started their little search, when ever he came over and cooked he tried to hide some treats in the cupboards, somewhere his family wouldn't find them when they got the munchies.

He was getting good at being sneaky with them, since he had lost quite a few treats to their munchies when his hiding had been too obvious.

Hayden opened up the freezer, trying to peek in but unable to see over down the back of it.

"Dario..."

He whimpered softly, looking up at the man as he strained on his tip toes, he needed a boost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C] The Night Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Night Off   [C] The Night Off Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] The Night Off
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next