Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[I][M] Men's Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Deacon stood at the front of the club examining it, he had walked past this place plenty of times, even ventured inside more than once but he never stayed long, this was one of Giacinto's joints, he didn't like messing around with them too much.

However she had told him about tonight when she caught onto his preference, men's only night, it sounded like a hell of a lot of fun.

His fingers smoothed over the shaved part of his head as he pushed his hood back.

He smirked softly to himself as he made his way inside, greeted with the sight of muscular bodies covered in tiny scraps of material.

Walking through the tables he managed to find an empty one and made himself comfortable, ordering himself a scotch and relaxing back, his hand idly scratching as his forearm as it so often did.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:44 pm

Khaliq hated Men's Night.

Usually he avoided it like the plague. But he'd taken quite a few nights off to spend with Raisa recently. He couldn't afford to take another night off.

He had to live off what he earned here.

So he had to suck it up and deal with stripping to his birthday suit for a load of horny men.

He just hoped he got some really good pay tonight.

The Necromancer almost flinched when a new song began playing. He dreaded that song on these nights.

The Hot Seat Song.

Trying to hold in his disgusted groan, the man slid off the stage and padded to the closest feminine-looking guy in the immediate area. His eyes settled on Doc. Long hair. That was feminine enough. He just wanted to get this over with.

He pulled the Warlock's chair out and straddled the man, holding the back of the chair as he began dancing for him.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Doc's arm itched like crazy, adding another rune always did, still it added to his disguise so he endured it, scratching at his inner elbow before man straddled his hips.

His bright blue eyes turned up to look at the hulking man sitting on top of him, his tongue swiping over his lower lip as it curled into a pleased smirk.

None too subtly his eyes traveled down the man's chest, over his muscular stomach and down to his barely concealed member.

His smirk widened as his gaze turned back up to the man's face, it seemed he had hit the jackpot, this man was a vision.

Deacon reached out and grabbed his drink, bringing it shakily to his lips with his sore arm as he took a large sip, carefully placing it back down, purring as it burned down his throat
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Liq fought against the tightness that was starting to form in his jaw.

Great. Just fucking perfect.

Not only was he being forced to do this on Men's Night, he'd picked the worst fucking choice possible. Druggie-galore.

Couldn't this night end already? He'd only been here for an hour and he was already picturing crawling into his bed behind Raisa and having his way with her to try and purge his mind of this terrible memory.

He'd get fuck all from this guy.

"Hi there," he purred softly, praising himself on his tone. He actually sounded like he wanted to be here. "I'm Basat." His rubbed his crotch against the Warlock's stomach, gazing down at him with a cocky little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:08 pm

A soft rumbling purr sounded in Doc's chest as the man's crotch rubbed up against him.

God, it had been so long since he had been taken by a decent man, and this one was decent, his body was pure muscle and there was more than enough of him to be able to please him.

"I'm Doc."

He purred, his eyes dilating in arousal, idly he wondered how much it would cost to get this man into his bed.

"And you...are definitely what I need."

He murmured, now that Basat was close he could sense it, the lingering presence of death, his hulking stripper was a necromancer.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:16 pm

He caught a disgusted grunt in the back of his throat before he could let it loose.

Great. Disgusting pick-up lines, too.

Broke creepy druggie trying to get him to play ball. Just what he needed tonight.

"I can be everything you need and more for a price, Doc," he purred softly, almost gagging on the words.

He'd be wringing this man for every last cent he had on him. He knew he wouldn't be getting much from him but that wouldn't stop him for at least trying to get some.

Even if his efforts were causing his stomach to churn.

Oh well, it wasn't like this kid could afford to take him to the back rooms. A little flirting during this song would get him a few notes, he hoped. That was all he needed to feel slightly better about this.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:24 pm

For a price.

Everyone had a price, he knew that well enough, lucky enough his payment from Giacinto for the previous months shipment had come in, a rather large sum, mixing that with his earning from shipping drugs, medicines and potions and Doc really was rather well off.

A smirk curled up at his lips, he liked this one, no doubt he enjoyed playing rough, a large man like that didn't take shit from anyone, he wondered what it would be like to get him alone.

Doc's hand slipped into his pocket, pulling out his wallet, he flicked through his money before shoving a single note between the man's crotch and his thong.

Peeking out from behind the fabric was a bright purple note.
"Is that enough?"
He purred, his head tilting as he looked up at the man lustfully as he placed his wallet back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:34 pm

The man's green eyes brightened a little when his wallet came into view.

Ah, here we go. Just a little flirting and out came the leather.

What was he getting? Grey? Red? Blue maybe if he was lucky. He had to do a lot for those even from people that didn't put every penny they earned into a stash.

...He highly doubted he'd be getting red or blue.

He ground himself against the Warlock's stomach when he felt the brush of paper against his skin. His eyes flickered down for a moment, capturing a glimpse of purple.

Purple, that's not too ba- Purple?

Liq choked, his knee slipping. He caught himself on the table, spilling Doc's drink as the table jarred under his weight.

Holy fucking shit on a shit sandwich.

It took him a moment to gain control over himself, pressing closer to the Warlock, grinding against him more enthusiastically.

"Do you think it's enough, Doc?" he purred softly, leaning down to nip at his ear gently.

Five hundred euro's for a lap dance.

He was in.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:43 pm

Doc chuckled as the man practically fell over the table, softly grasping the man's hips to stop him from falling over, last thing he needed was to damage one of Tony's strippers.

"Judging by the way you nearly toppled over I'd say yes."

He muttered in a soft grin, moaning gently as his ear was nipped and the man's body pressed down against him.

"If it's not I'm sure I can find a few more."

He added as he pressed his body up against the man grinding on him.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:50 pm

He could tolerate being ground against.

He had a pretty purple piece of paper currently pressed against his dick. And there was a good chance he could have more of them before long.

Purple was his favourite colour.

With a soft shiver that he hoped Doc thought was delight, he pressed his body down against the Warlock's, grinding against him in return.

His tongue laved over the shell of the man's ear slowly.

Song was nearly over. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:57 pm

God, after that shiver Doc wanted to touch him, he wanted to be able to stroke the man's body until he was content that he had seen every groove and muscle.

He hoped this place had a back room, he would definitely be asking to have this man back there for an hour or so.

Perhaps a little longer, if he could get this man to play ball and ignore the usual 'no sex' policy, he wondered how many times he could please the man before their hour would be up.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:00 pm

"That's it, Red," Liq muttered as the song came to a close.

He was done here.

The Necromancer slid off Doc's lap as he gave his ear a final nip.

"Our time is up. Maybe I'll see you around." He ran a hand through the man's long red hair in an almost affectionate manner before turning his back on him.

He turned a wink over his shoulder as he began strolling away.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Deacon practically pouted as the song finished and the man removed himself from his lap.

He could feel his pants tighten around his crotch further as his ear was nipped and his hair stroked.

God that man was a tease, and a flirt, he knew it was all part of his job but that didn't stop his body from yearning.

Doc finished off his half spilled scotch before moving toward the bar to inquire about a back room and having Basat keep him company for an hour.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:15 pm

"You were so smitten back then," one guy snorted as Liq made his way back stage. "What happened to that bitch you were whoring yourself out to? Don't think she'll be pleased knowing you were rubbing against a guy like a cat in heat."

Liq snorted loudly, elbowing his friend with a wide grin.

"That guy's loaded, Cal. Seriously."

He pulled the note from his thong and waved it in front of everyone that had gathered around them. "Just for the Hot Seat. I scored big tonight."

"No way!"
"Five hundred?"
"Lucky bastard!"
"Who was it? I think next time the song plays, I'm on his lap for sure."
"Yeah right."
"Get in line."
"Tell who it is, Liq."

The necromancer just laughed and shoved people away as they tried to get a good look at his spoils.

His eyes flickered up as he was called over to a man wearing a suit. He groaned softly. That was always bad news. He was the guy that managed the back rooms.

"Three, Basat. Get your pretty little ass over there. Try not too make too much of a mess in that room."

"Aww man," he groaned softly, running a hand through his short, curly hair. He hated going into the back rooms with guys. They were always perverts and always got the wrong end of the stick.

The man dragged his feet as he made his way to back room three, his braid flicking out behind him.

Steeling himself for an hour of torture, he pushed open the door.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:22 pm

Doc couldn't help himself, Basat was quite a looker and having him rub up against him like that got the man hot and bothered, the song had ended far too quickly and since the man seemed so affectionate he was sure he wouldn't mind a few hundred more to spend the hour with him.

The backroom was warm and he was forced to pull his jacket off or sweat to death, beneath it though he had a simple long sleeves t-shirt, it was a size to big for Doc's body but that was for a reason, the sleeves fell down past his wrists, so only the tips of his fingers were visible.

Deacon helped himself to the bad while he waited, pouring himself another scotch since he had lost most of his first one.

He brought it to his lip, purring as it slid down his throat, polishing off the glass in one swig.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:28 pm

What was the damage?

Which nasty pervert would he have to deal with for the next hour before he was let free?

Red.

He was suddenly feeling a little better about this. At least he'd get paid well for being this pervert's fantasy for an hour.

Liq waltzed forwards, pressing against Doc's back.

"Liked me so much you wanted more?" he purred with a little grin.

He could put forwards his best acting for this. In three minutes he had gotten five hundred. What could he get in an hour?
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:28 pm

What was the damage?

Which nasty pervert would he have to deal with for the next hour before he was let free?

Red.

He was suddenly feeling a little better about this. At least he'd get paid well for being this pervert's fantasy for an hour.

Liq waltzed forwards, pressing against Doc's back.

"Liked me so much you wanted more?" he purred with a little grin.

He could put forwards his best acting for this. In three minutes he had gotten five hundred. What could he get in an hour?
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:36 pm

Doc purred gently as his back was pressed up against this man was much taller than him, more muscular as well, younger though, much younger.

"Figured you wouldn't mind the money and I wouldn't mind your company."

He muttered in reply, he wasn't naive enough to think this man fancied him at all, this was his job, please the customers and make them feel desired.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:39 pm

"You figured right."

At least this boy wasn't stupid.

He'd met a lot of people here that thought that when he played nice with them during songs it was because he fancied them and he got a lot of shit for it afterwards.

This boy wanted company and was willing to part with some cash for it.

This was the sort of person Liq could tolerate.

"What shall we do first then, Red?" he asked, hands running up and down the Warlock's sides slowly.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:47 pm

"Not as dumb as I look."

He replied with a chuckle as he leaned his head back against the man's shoulder, looking up at him, a smirk curling up at his lips.

"Well I was hoping to get you out of that thong and on that poll."

He muttered, his tone taking on a cheeky playfulness, being able to have the man to himself for an hour was going to be a lot of fun.

"Or we can finish what he started outside."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:55 pm

Khaliq wouldn't go that far. Anyone that did drugs was just about as stupid as people could get in Liq's mind.

He'd seen the effects of drugs. He'd experienced them when he was younger. He knew how dangerous they could be and he thought that anyone that risked that was stupid.

Just because Doc knew that Liq wasn't crushing on him, didn't mean he wasn't stupid.

The Necromancer's eyes flickered up to the pole. He hadn't done much practicing on the pole. He left that to the females around. They got a lot more hype on the poles than men did.

"We can do whatever you want, Red. We have all night."

Liq would stay in here for as long as Doc kept paying him, even if that meant spending more than an hour in here.

If he got a lot of money tonight, he wouldn't feel so bad about the few days he had just had off. He'd make the money that he lost and then some out of this boy.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:02 pm

Deacon slowly turned around and gripped the man's tie, pulling him forward by it gently as he walked backwards, sitting down on one of the leather couches and guiding Basat into his lap.

He had been enjoying the feeling of the man pressed up against him, feeling his weight against his pelvis and chest.

His hands moved to grip the man's waist gently, his fingers stroking over the firm muscles beneath his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Lap dance first it was, the Necromancer thought as he was guided to perch in the Warlock's lap again.

The soft leather was more forgiving under his knees than the chairs out on the floor. As much as he disliked being in here with men, he had to admit that it was more comfortable than being out there with men.

Out of the sight of everyone else, Liq's body pressed closer to Doc's. He ground against him more, became even more sexual in his movements.

The dirtier you got, the more you got paid. It was always the way the back rooms were.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:13 pm

Deacon's body moved against him, grinding with his movement, pressing up against him as his hand slowly stroked the man's hips.

He liked it back here, privacy was more his style and the increased sexuality that Basat was showing was a welcome reward for forking out the money to come back here.

Doc let out a soft, breathy moan as his head tilted back against the couch, having a man like this in his lap was far more enjoyable, he wondered just how far the man would go, whether or not he could be talked into having sex despite the rules.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:18 pm

The second shiver in the space of ten minutes surged down the man's spine.

This was disgusting.

He really hated doing this for men. Really, really hated it.

He knew that he'd have to strip for a lot of women before he felt 'clean' again. Raisa would enjoy being his first turn of call. She'd get a great show and even better sex when he crawled into bed tonight.

Liq's hands stroked over Doc's shoulders and chest slowly as he thrust and ground against him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[I][M] Men's Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night Empty

Back to top Go down

[I][M] Men's Night
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next