Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Another night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Another night   Another night EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:57 am

Alexis was out in the garden like most nights taking a stroll by herself.

She sighed softly, she hated spending the nights alone, they seemed to drag on.

She sat herself down on the edge of the water fountain, her knee length silver hair catching the breeze as her golden eyes peered out into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Alex Richard Hale

Alex Richard Hale

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:06 am

Alex was walking around outside, his pale hands in his pockets. His slightly spiked brown hair shifting in the breeze. He decided to go through the garden. Though the flowers didn't really interest him much, he thought he'd sit on the edge of the fountain and just think. He hadn't met nearly anyone yet in his short time at the mansion. He walked forward at sat down(on the opposite side of Alexis) on the fountain, one leg up on the edge and the other on the ground. He couldn't see anyone there so he just leaned his head slightly against his leg and closed his eyes, the water almost calming to him.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:11 am

Alexis smiled, as far as vampires go she was quite old, few things slipped past her senses these days.

She could hear the grass crunching under the mans feet, the stone of the fountain rubbing against the fabric of his pants and even the soft breaths he was taking.

"Good evening."
She cooed softly, not moving from her spot, she did not know this mans scent, a new vampire to the coven, a young vampire at that.
Back to top Go down
Alex Richard Hale

Alex Richard Hale

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:20 am

Alex sat, the water soothing him slightly. Though he was never really "calm" per se. When he heard a female's voice from behind him, from the other side of the fountain, he was a bit surprised he hadn't heard anyone. Had they just shown up? He didn't move to see who the female was, much less open his eyes. He just spoke from his spot, on the stone."Oh..yeah. How's it goin'?" He wasn't much for conversation and it was quite apparent. He was, more or less, out of practice with talking to others.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:33 am

"Fine."
She replied simply, though her tone was cool yet friendly.
"You seemed stressed."

She murmured as she got to her feet, stretching her arms above her head, her metal collar chiming softly as it jingled around her neck.

"You're new to the coven, I trust that people have been pleasant towards you."
Back to top Go down
Alex Richard Hale

Alex Richard Hale

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:50 am

Alex opened his eyes, putting his leg back down on the grass. He leaned back slightly. But, not so far that he got his jacket wet. "Hmph. Just thinking about things. " He then heard the female stand, a slight jingling following before she asked him another question. "I haven't really talked to anyone." What he said was true. He had, avoided making conversation and wasn't really on a "first name basis" with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:56 am

"I don't blame you, I don't find many people in this place to be to my liking when it comes to conversing.
Though honestly I have given only a few of them the chance."

Slowly she made her way around the fountain, stopping in front of the man.

"I do hope I am not intruding your personal reflection time.
My name is Alexis, it's a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Alex Richard Hale

Alex Richard Hale

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:27 am

Alex looked up at the female as she came around the fountain, her silver hair blowing in the light wind. He didn't really want to talk right now, as usual, but didn't want to be that rude as to just dismiss the girl, Alexis. But, he nodded after she introduced herself. "No. I was just thinking about some things. I'm Alex."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Alexis chuckled softly.
"Well that will be easy to remember."

The older vampire could not help but feel as is she were intruding, she shrugged it off, if he no longer desired her company he was more than welcome to leave.

She sat down on the lawn, crossing her ankles as she sat, running her fingers through her excessively long hair, idly braiding it.
She never felt awkward sitting in silence.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Raoul decided to have some little stroll.A moonlight walk sounded a bit cliche, but he likes it anyway. He was humming to a tune, a melodious little tune like always. For some reason, since his contract was free, all he was doing here was just... killing time.

He turned to the two beings in the garden.The mansion is getting more people,yes? It was getting quite crowded too. Good thing he likes company.

"Good evening~ Miss Alexis Rozen and Mister AlexRichardHale. A wonderful elegant night today too,yes ? I wish to see the morning sun but I was unable to sleep. So, I decided to see the residents and have a little chat~ Are you vacant ? "
Raoul grinned.As always, he speaks his motives and a dark aura sprouts from it.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Alexis turned to meet the mans gaze.
"Good evening Doctor, it seems your reputation proceeds you yet again."

She replied with a pleasant smile, she had heard about this man before, he was a clairvoyant, that would explain why he knew their names.

"My company is always vacant for one with such impeccable manners."
She added, giving the man a soft nod as she placed her hands neatly in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Raoul smirked. He has reputation ? Really ? he only know himself for being a graveyard taker. That was amusing. The vampire was... surprisingly polite. He had heard lots of complaints about this girl from Hellsing. She didn't look as bad as described.

Raoul laughed once more. "You didn't look as bad as what little Hellsing described. You're more of a gentle and elegant mademoiselle (...errr... rather than a fire-breathing woman monster with wings and fangs that Hellsing described.What was that anyway ? ). I wish to talk about... vampire bloods. Do you think there's a way to get one? Frozen preferably." He smirked. He has some minor errands to do related with the subject.

He actually needed a detailed one. Pureblood,blue-blooded,strong, but not one who exercise all the times. That's a rare one,yes ?
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:08 pm

Alexis chuckled softly, covering her mouth with her long slender fingers.

"Hellsing has been talking about me? Well I must admit that this is a surprise, though I am not shocked in the slightest that he would have nothing pleasant to say about me, we are currently not on good terms."
She replied, pursing her lips slightly, she still had not forgiven the vampire for stabbing her through the hand, she raised an eyebrow at the necromancer.

"Vampire blood? What kind of blood are you looking for, I may be able to assist you."
Back to top Go down
Alex Richard Hale

Alex Richard Hale

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:23 pm

As Alexis sat down on the grass in silence, Alex felt a bit odd. He had nothing to say to the female, but he didn't want to just walk away with his hands in his pockets. He may have been a bit rude, self-centered(for the most part), and insensitive, but he wouldn't just walk away from their little conversation. Still lost for words, Alex sat on the rocky edge of the fountain, looking down at the female vampire as she absently braided her hair

. Then, just as Alex was about to say something just to break the silence, another man took care of that for him, greeting them with both of their names. 'Hmph. I never told that guy my name', Alex thought to himself. He stared out into the darkness as the two spoke, the man speaking of need blood of some sort. He didn't feel like it concerned him, so he just left them to it for now.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Raoul nodded. " More like complaining but that's the same to my ears. He is... a bit childish,yes ? He gets what he wants and all. But make no mistake, dear Alexis. He spoke quite fondly of you..." Raoul laughed. It's true, Alexis was getting more praises he heard than everyone else he knows. Oh! and his friend Artemis too.

He gived a slight smile to the man. "I'm sorry if I spoke out of turn. need... a pureblood's blood actually. For research and to make a small dose of immortality serum.I actually need a plant's serum too but that is easy to find..."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:00 pm

"I would agree but I think he is more than just a bit childish.
Now doctor that is something that I don't believe, I don't think that Hellsing has any fondness for me, if he does, he has an odd way of showing it."

She replied with a soft chuckle, looking up at the man.

"It would appear you are in luck, Sir.
I am a pureblood vampire, nine hundred years old, if my blood would serve you well in your research I would be more than happy to spill some for the cause."

She said, nodding at him softly.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:02 pm

"He showed his fondness in a basic way. If he never said "I hate you" to you, that means he still likes you. On the other hand, if you said "I hate you" first to him, he will reply with the same "hate". He even called you "Comrade", right ? That means he acknowledge you as a "friend". The simple things he said could show his personality... " Raoul smiled. No wonder Hellsing thinks this girl as 'interesting', besides the beautiful vessel, her dark , elegant, and mysterious personality might just mixed well with Hellsing's.

Raoul was pleased by the vampire. He was afraid though, that personality will not go for long.

"I suggest you do not give blood easily to others,milady. it could serve a bad cause. You must know the reason first before doing something for others. At least, for me. It'll be bad if by your blood I could know your weakness and all..."
Raoul smiled. He's just telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:26 pm

"I would not have offered if I did not trust your cause, Sir.
I am not in the habit of bleeding for anybody that comes into my path, as such I would ask for details before commencing.

You mentioned immortality serum, I take great interest in such a project."

She replied, looking up at him with bright gold eyes, eager to hear more about his experiment.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:15 am

"I was planning to make a plan that is surely fail,miss." He giggled. He has no use for immortality serum. That's what other Necromancers wanted. A little something for their own. He swore not to use his powers for that, and he saw what will happen. Smoke,dust, and kaboom.

That wouldn't stop a man like Raoul for enjoying his time on uselessness.

Although, blood is not what he needed the most.For a man like him, he is eager to 'test' anybody he met. just a way to kill time. A bit annoying,yet devious.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:39 am

Alexis shook her head.
"You are a very confusing man, Doctor."

Alexis rose to her feet, dusting the blades of grass off of her dress as she moved to sit on the edge of the fountain as she returned to braiding her hair.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:41 am

"Confusing? Yes. Everything is a mess when you have all the time in the world~ " Raoul hummed.Mess? What was that supposed to mean as well ? Mess in place, heart,goals or... himself ? Too much to think abut. Too much useless things to think about.

"Hmm... My Xwe supposed to be here. Have you meet him ? I specifically brought him to be Lyssum's little playmate~ Though he will took orders from anyone. Such a sweet kid." Raoul smiled. He was one of his unique creations. To move to such a graceful attend, he was truly one of a kind. His 'heart' was magnificent and he still pursues his first goal. Very amusing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night   Another night Empty

Back to top Go down

Another night
Page 1 of 1