Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Empty Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:02 am

Alexis sat, perched atop a statue.
Another night, without the thought of revenge flowing through her veins she found her nights rather empty.
What was it that most people did with their time if they were not fighting or plotting.
For so long her life had been nothing but that, a rabid animal doing what can naturally, now nothing seemed natural.

She ran a hand through her silver locks and sighed softly, wallowing in self pity was such a human thing to do.
She shook her head, no that was not for her.
She chuckled softly, for reason other than breaking the silence, and jumped down from her perch.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:11 am

Aodh threw a ball out into the garden, grinning widely. "Fetch, Maccon."

The Husky dog pelted after the ball, yapping loudly, tail wagging fiercely.

He ruffled his spiked hair, watching his dog run. He wasn't usually awake this late, but the Full Moon had really done a number with his sleeping patterns.

"Good girl," he praised as Maccon dropped the ball in front of him. He dropped to one knee, fussing the dog before tossing the ball againi, watching Maccon leap off after it.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:17 am

Alexis looked down curiously as the dog bounded toward her, a small ball had landed a few feet from where she had landed.
She knelt down, propping herself up on the balls of her bare feet.

"Here puppy."
She coaxed the animal toward her, she had always had a soft spot for animals, mainly because they were not human, they acted on instinct like her, driven by needs not wants.

She smiled softly as he animal approached her, stroking its head softly.
Animals did not share the same fear of her that humans did, it made for a nice change.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:22 am

Maccon stopped and cocked her head to the side as the woman called to her.

After a moment she padded towards her, tongue lapping at the air as she leaned into the soft touches on her head.

"Maccon!" Aodh called when the dog didn't immediately come back to him.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:31 am

Alexis eyes jolted up as she heard a name being called out, the dogs owner, she could taste it in the air, it was a lycan.

She rose to her feet and backed away from the animal, the metal around her neck clinking softly as she did, the last thing she needed was to get into another fight with occupants of the mansion.

"Go back to your master, Maccon."
She told the animal, suspecting the name called out belong to the creature.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:41 am

The dog began barking loudly, calling her master to her.

Aodh jogged towards the sound of the loud barking. "Christ, Maccon, where's the fire?" he called as he approached the two.

Maccon fell silent, looking up at Alexis, tongue lolling out of the side of her muzzle.

The Lycan pushed his hair out of his face, grinning awkwardly at the vampire as he approached. "Did Maccon bother you? Sorry about that." He gave a short whistle and the dog looked up, but she didn't move to his side like she usually would do.

She looked up at Alexis again with a little yip as if Telling Aodh to introduce himself.

Who's the master? he thought shrewdly, staring down at the dog for a moment. "I'm Aodh, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:46 am

Alexis chuckled softly and leaned down to pet the dog, scratching Maccon's chest.
"No I'm the one that should apologize I seem to have unknowingly commandeered your pet."

She looked over at him with her black and red eyes, smiling softly.

"My name is Alexis, a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:51 am

"She'll give her attention to anyone'll that'll stand still long enough to pet her."

He squatted and clicked his tongue, calling the dog to him and hugging her as she licked his face.

His lips quirked into a half-smile as he pushed the dog away from his face. "Aye, its a pleasure to meet you, too. All right, Maccon. You love me, I get it. Can you love me with less tongue?" he grumbled as the dog continued to try and lick him.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:55 am

"Quite the little strumpet then isn't she."

Alexis chuckled and sat on the ground, watching the dog bathe the mans face in saliva.

"Be thankful she is not a bulldog or you may be drowning at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:03 am

"Oh yeah, Mac's a little attention whore," he chuckled, pouncing on the dog, biting her ear and giving it a tug.

Maccon yapped, writhing in her master's hold, tail wagging.

The two broke out into a playful little scrap, Aodh laughing and Maccon yapping and growling.

When the two settled down, Aodh laying on his back and Maccon sprawled over his chest, the Lycan grinned at Alexis. "I'm not really a fan of bulldogs. Huskies and Alsatians all the way, eh, Mac?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:08 am

"I simply meant that they drool a lot, I am more of a fan of larger breeds, alaskan malamute's have always been my favourite."

She cast an apologetic glance at Maccon and chuckled down at the lycan, he was just like a big dog, rolling around like that out of whimsy.

"I think she won that little battle."
She added, nodding towards the dog that lay sprawled out on his chest, like a champion on the victors podium.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:15 am

He nodded. "Beautiful dogs. I'd love a Komondor myself but I think Mac'd get jealous."

He stuck his tongue out at the dog and she followed suit; monkey see, monkey do style.

"She wins a lot of our little battles. But it's 'cause I let her."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:19 am

"From where I was sitting it seemed like she simply over powered you, no need to be a sore loser, I wont judge you."

She said with a chuckle, winking at the dog.
It was refreshing to be able to let her hair down and joke around, it seemed that everything seemed so serious lately, granted her actions were not exactly anything less than serious, but that was before.
Now she had regained her sanity.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:26 am

"Yeah, yeah," he chuckled.

As if a five year old dog could overpower him.

"Mac." The dog looked at her Master, head cocked to the side, one ear perked up. He grinned and muttered something in the dog's ear.

The dog yapped then bounced towards Alexs, pouncing on her, tongue lapping over the woman's face.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:33 am

Alexis squealed softly as the dog began licking her face, falling onto her back and giggling softly, playfully trying to keep the dog away from her face.

"I yield Maccon, I yield, you have bested me!"

She said with a chuckle and sat back up, holding the dog against her chest for a cuddle.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:01 am

Aodh laughed as he watched the dog attack the woman with affection, hoisting himself into a sitting position.

Maccon barked at the woman and stopped licking at her face. She nuzzled against the vampire affectionately as she was cuddled.

"Looks like you're her best friend of the moment," he commented with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 am

"For the moment, until she finds the next poor sod to fall for her antics."

Alexis chuckled and put the dog back onto the ground, giving her one last scratch behind the ears.

"What keeps you up so late? It's a rarity that I see anything other than other vampires up at this time."

Not that she was complaining she was getting sick of spending time with her own kin, vampires were such fickle creatures.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:54 am

"She's best friends with everyone. She has so much love to give." He smiled softly at the dog. She was a sweetheart; she didn't have it in her to dislike anyone.

He gave a half shrug, opening his arms for the dog. Maccon curled up in the man's lap, head resting against his bare chest.

"Full moon tomorrow," he said in way of explanation. "Messes with my sleep schedule."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:21 pm

Alexis looked up at the sky, the moon was large in the clear sky, it was nights like these that the night was lit up, she wondered to herself if this was what the daylight looked like.

"Oh yes, the full moon, tomorrow should be fun then, a pack of angry wolves running around."
She said with a chuckle.
"Maybe I will stay inside tomorrow, where it's safe.
I would not want to be on the receiving end of a wolfs teeth on full moon."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:57 pm

"We stay clear of the mansion. Tony'd have our heads." He rna a hand through his hair. "We stick to the forest or the fields on our runs."

He remembered when they were on Tony's boat and he and Coilean had accidentally killed one of her crew. Her anger wasn't a pretty sight. Scared the poor twins shitless.

"You dont want to be on the receiving end of a wolf's teeth whatever time of the month it is. Especially not in our pack. Alek, Lean and I are three of the oldest wolves in the world."

A thousand was ancient for Lycan. They fought too much; got killed in action before they could even grow.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:03 am

Alexis giggled softly, running her hands over her neck.

"Unfortunately I already was on the receiving end of one of your pack mates teeth.
I can't say it was a pleasant experience, though he seemed young so I can only imagine that an older wolf would be much worse."

She could not really think of what could have been a worse outcome, death would have been pleasant, instead she was denied her vengeance and bound for eternity, death seemed like a dream now.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:08 am

"Did Zeke prey on you, then?" Zeke was the youngest in the pack that he knew about other than Sprout.

And Sprout was definitely not the type to attack people. Nor was she male, he added as he listened to the rest of her little speech.

"He's got a pretty rough bite and a nasty short temper." Hypocrite, his mind chimed. Aodh's temper was much worse than Zeke's. And his teeth had torn out a fair few more throats.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:13 am

"Did he prey on me?"
Alexis let out a short laugh and covered her mouth.
"No, he was getting between me and my prey."
She paused for a moment, a soft frown gracing her lips.

"His bite was indeed rough, though I think I was rougher."
She comment softly, yes, she had nearly killed the lycan and the elf but at the end of the day it was her that had ultimately lost that battle.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:25 am

"Ah, so it was Zeke."

He ran his hand down Maccon's back before scratching behind her ear lightly.

"What could you have hit him with that would be rough? He's like a foot taller than you."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:31 am

Alexis looked to the ground, she was not ashamed of what she had done, she would of done it again if it had changed the outcome of the fight.

"I ran him through the chest with a silver poniard, punctured one of his lungs if I remember correctly."

She sighed softly and ran a hand through the length of hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empty Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Empty Night
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next