Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] First Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:10 am

Lyo unlocked the door to their apartment and held it open for his boyfriend.

His blue eyes were following Maks' every move, looking for any sign that Maks wasn't feeling good. He was more than ready to just hoist Maks up and carry him to bed to get some rest.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink before we go to bed?" After being let out of the hospital, the two of them had stopped off at work to let everyone know that, apart from a wicked scar, Maks would be fine. They'd ended up staying there quite late.

Lyo was tired enough to fall asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:16 am

Usually Maks would roll his eyes if Lyo mothered him but seeing as how close of a call that had been he'd play nice and behave himself for a few days.

He was tired from being out for so long but other than that he felt alright, the hospital had given him the good pain meds before sending him home so he barely felt a thing at the moment.

"Beer?"

He asked in a soft tone as he smirked up at the man, he could speak quietly at the moment, though it was still a little uncomfortable to do so.

Gently he unwrapped the scarf around his neck and tossed it over the back of the couch, he wasn't allowed to expose his throat to the cold outside.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:19 am

"Fuck off. Water?"

He wasn't going to be feeding Maks alcohol for a while. Maks would just have to suck it up and deal with that.

"Want a snack with your water?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:23 am

He knew he wasn't going to be allowed a beer anytime soon, it was still worth a try though.

"Milk."

Water tasted acidic at the moment, milk and dairy went down a lot easier.

"Yes, please."

Eating hurt, but it was better to try and get something in, he hadn't eaten anything since this morning at the hospital, managing a whole tub of yoghurt this time.

Maks sat down on the couch with an appreciative sigh, home was so much more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:28 am

"You go get into bed, then. I'll be with you soon."

He pressed a light kiss to Maks' lips before striding to the kitchen.

The milk was, thankfully, still good and there were still yoghurt pots in the fridge, so it was only a minute or so before Lyo was with Maks in the bedroom, holding a glass of milk and a yoghurt pot and spoon.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:33 am

He kissed the man back with a little smile before padding off to bed.

Maks was just relieved that he didn't have to be in a medical robe tonight.

By the time Lyo was back Maks was making short work of taking off his jeans, pausing for a moment as he tried to take his shirt off, he didn't want the collar hitting against his gauze so he got his arms out and waited for his boyfriend to help him gingerly get the rest over his head.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:36 am

"Maybe I should just leave you like that," Lyo teased as he set everything down on his bedside table, knocking away the bottle of lube there to make room.

He was careful as he grasped the shirt and pulled it over Maks' head.

"There we go." His hands smoothed down the sides of Maks' neck gently before resting on his shoulders.

"I'm so glad you're okay."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:42 am

Maks just glared at Lyo, if he was left like this he'd just cut the shirt off of himself.

Would be no different to their usual knife play routines.

He smiled as the hands smoothed down his neck, leaning into the touches.

"Me too."

He didn't want to leave Lyo, not ever. Maks shuffled closer and leaned against the mean, pressing a kiss to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:45 am

"Eat, drink then we can get some sleep."

He pulled Maks down onto the bed carefully and reached out to snag the yoghurt.

"Do I need to bring the choo choo train out to play?" Lyo asked with a grin as he pulled back the foil lid.

"Or are you a big boy now?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:50 am

"I can feed myself."

He managed, he could not go through another night of Lyo calling out 'choo choo' while feeding him.

That being said, he could no wait to eat something other than yoghurt, right now the sound of a huge cheese burger sounded so good, though he knew he wouldn't be able to swallow it.

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:52 am

"But this is so much fun."

He jerked the spoon over and over as he bought it towards Maks' lips. "Chugga chugga chugga chugga choo choo."

He knew that when Maks was feeling better he'd be in for Hell.

It'd be nice to have his Maks back trying to beat him black and blue.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:54 am

Maks just gave a peevish expression, he'd let Lyo have his fun for now but he was already plotting his revenge.

As soon as the spoon was close enough he parted his lips and ate the offered portion.

He was fairly hungry, hopefully tomorrow he could find something else he could eat and switch to that, soup maybe.

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:59 am

Lyo winked when Maks gave him a pissed off look.

"I'll make some oatmeal for you tomorrow morning and if you can manage that without too much pain, I'll make some chowder. How does bacon and potato sound?"

It wasn't too often that Lyo cooked proper meals any more.

They'd fallen into the trap of just whacking things in the microwave or oven or just calling out for food. Taking the time to cook something would be a nice change of pace.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:06 am

Maks' lips turned up into a small smile pretty quickly at the offer of proper home cooked food.

It definitely sounded better than yoghurt, especially the bacon and potato chowder.

It felt like he hadn't had bacon in an eternity, at least not when it wasn't inside a burger.

Maks opened his mouth for another spoonful of yoghurt.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:09 am

"I'm guessing teh smile means no and you don't want me to cook for you."

Lyo shrugged as he spooned more yoghurt intothe younger boy's mouth.

"I suppose that's no skin off my teeth. I'll have to g down to the shop and order in as much yoghurt as I can, though."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:11 am

"Fuck you."

He replied, giving Lyo a soft shove as he ate the next mouthful of yoghurt.

"No more yoghurt."

If he had to spend another day eating nothing but yoghurt he was going to seriously hurt someone.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:18 am

"Not for another couple of days," Lyo replied immediately, barely moving as he was pushed. "I'm not going to risk popping your stitches."

Lyo grinned as he once again offered a mouthful of yoghurt.

"What if I mix it up and get greek yoghurt instead?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:20 am

Maks gave a grumpy little glare but took another mouthful of yoghurt.

If Lyo tried to feed his yoghurt again tomorrow he was going to wander out and find something himself.

That was if he could get past his hawk-eyed nurse.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:22 am

"I'll be good," he promised.

"Oatmeal and chowder, as promised. I can try a few different chowders over the next couple of weeks. Any requests?"

He held up the spoon. "No, you can't request potato and bacon all the time."

Lyo stole his own mouthful of yoghurt before feeding Maks another one.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:26 am

Maks' mouth opened to reply but faulted when he was told he couldn't keep requesting potato and bacon.

"Chicken and corn?"

He asked, he loved chicken almost as much as he loved bacon.

Maks took the offered mouthful and settled back against the bed, he was done with the yoghurt now.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:29 am

Lyo nodded. "I can do that."

He took to finishing the pot himself then reached out to offer Maks the glass of milk.

"I want to try haddock, too. It's been a long wile since I actually made anything nice with fish."

He had perfected the fish finger sandwhich now.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:39 am

Maks settled back and took the glass and milk, gingerly sipping at the drink until he had drained it all.

"Thanks."

He had never been a huge fan of fish, unless it was battered and fried, but he couldn't recall anything that Lyo had cooked for him that he hadn't liked.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:44 pm

"No problem."

Lyo shifted, unbuttoning his jeans and yanking them off, kicking them halfway across the room.

He laid down and gave a pleased groan. It was nice to be back in his own bed. Those few days at the hospital had been torture on his back.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:53 pm

As soon as Lyo lay down on the bed Maks curled in against him.

He wasn't as worried about moving around as he had been yesterday. Slowly he was starting to feel better, being home again definitely helped. There was something about being in a hospital that just made you feel worse.

"Love you."

He muttered, feeling as though he had to tell Lyo that more now.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:58 pm

Lyo nudged Maks to roll over then pulled his boyfriend's back snugly against his chest.

He wrapped his arms around his lover and pressed a firm kiss to the back of his head. "I love you, too."

His fingers began stroking Maks' upper chest, sliding upwards towards his neck slowly. "It shouldn't have happened." Maks shouldn't have gotten his neck sliced like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C] First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] First Night   [C] First Night Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] First Night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next