Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Girls Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[O] Girls Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:59 pm

"Abene." The asshole that he'd pretty much saved her from at that bar, months ago.

He'd ignored Abene's comment. Dick was a tweaker (something he had a lot of experience with, being his supplier once upon a time) and so full of shit that almost everything he said was utter wank.

The one time he should have listened to the bastard. He was never going to let anyone know that Abene had been right.

Ian heaved a sigh, and ran a hand over his shortly cropped hair. "We've been total twats and both totally missed the mark on this one."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 9:03 pm

Lily had no idea who Abene was, they hadn't really introduced themselves before he started hitting on her.

"I'll say."

This whole thing had been a mess.

"I'm sorry, the only reason I ran out on you last time because I was about to bite you..."

She shuffled her feet, kicking a small pebble.

"I don't have much self control when I get...heated."

Arousal sparked her blood lust and being young as she was her control wasn't great when in that state.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 9:09 pm

"I'm not apologising for not seeing the signs. I'm a shifter. We're not exactly as close to godliness as everyone else is."

He was pretty much just a human with a furry little problem.

"You could have at least answered my texts, even if it was to just shut me down."

He'd realised how much of a cock he'd been to Doc. The feeling wasn't fucking nice.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 9:12 pm

"I didn't want to shut you down!"

She replied, looking up at him, Lily wasn't sure what she had been thinking, in truth she hadn't been.

"I wanted to keep seeing you but I hadn't ever had to explain all of this to a human before."

She looked guilty, in truth, she felt like shit.

"I panicked, if I had known what you were I wouldn't have acted like that."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 9:14 pm

"So you just decided to play the fade away? Real nice."

He felt like a hypocrite right now. He'd done exactly the same thing with Doc, and he was feeling more and more guilty about it.

He had some major brown nosing to do with Doc.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 9:26 pm

Lily looked away from him, instead focusing intently on her own feet.

"I'm sorry...I didn't know what else to do."

She had hurt him deeply and it seemed like her words were not going to fix this.

"I didn't mean to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 9:31 pm

"No, you didn't, but it happened," he conceded in a less harsh tone.

He paused for a moment. "I'm not sure how easily this is going to go from here. I don't think I'm going to be able to forgive you so easily for that, and I've gotten a lot closer to Dea since..."

He shrugged. "I don't know how this is going to play."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:06 pm

His words only set in what she had already figured from his reaction, she had ruined her chance.

"Do you need some time to think it over?"

Perhaps they couldn't just go back to how they were, maybe they could attempt to go back to being friendly at least.

"You're friends are probably waiting for you, I might just..."

She gestured toward the footpath, maybe it was time for her to head home, she wasn't in much of a mood for clubbing.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:15 pm

"Yeah." It was probably for the best if he took some time to think things over and figure out just where they wanted to go from here.

"I'll let Annie know you left."

He gestured back to the door of the bar, but paused before actually making his way back inside. "Want to get a coffee tomorrow afternoon or something?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:18 pm

"Thanks."

She replied with a nod, she didn't want to have to go inside and tell Annie herself.

"I'd like that."

It would at least give her a chance to mend bridges, even if nothing came of it.

Inside all hell was breaking loose, Deacon, who was considerably drunk at this point had hoisted himself onto his belly leaning across the bar trying to get at Patch, giving the bartender serious 'fuck me' eyes.

"It's finnnne, I just wont talk during sex, or you can wear ear buds! Don't be a prude!"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:23 pm

"I'll see you tomorrow."

Ian stepped inside the bar, and only took a second to shake his head and pinch the bridge of his nose before he started doing damage control.

"You," he grunted at the drunken Scot (as if the first word of that description was actually necessary) as he curled a hand in the back of his collar and dragged him back off the bar. "Need to stop throwing your ass at poor Patch before he decides to file a harassment charge against you."

He held onto Doc's collar firmly as his attention turned to Annie. "Lily wasn't feeling great. She went home."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:27 pm

Deacon yelped as he waas pulled back by his collar, looking up at Ian with large doe eyes, trying to feign innocence.

"I didn't do anything."

For someone who had just gotten caught red handed he was surprisingly good at lying, after all, he managed to keep a straight face.

Annie looked up at the man.
"OKay thanks for letting me know."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:33 pm

"Yeah, the day I believe that will come eventually. Not today, though. Leave him alone, or you're going to get banned."

He sat down on his bar stool again, and dragged Doc against his side, keeping him in place.

"I don't know if there's a girl code or anything, but maybe go check on her? It wasn't the easiest conversation in the world." Just because he was angry with Lily for playing the fade away, didn't mean he wanted the girl to be upset and alone right now.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:36 pm

Annie huffed a little, she wasn't the best at dealing with emotional situations.

"I'm on it."

The she-wolf got up and went after her friend after downing her drink.

Deacon struggled in the man's grasp before giving up and slipping himself into Ian's lap with a chuckle.

"What happened with your little nurse friend?"

Doc asked, clutching his drink to his chest so Ian couldn't take it off of him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:42 pm

"Turns out Abene was right - dont even fucking start - and she's a vampire. She gets fang boners when she gets turned on and didnt know how to tell her new human piece of ass that she was a fang." He gestured to himself when he said human.

"She's got a terrible sense of smell for a fang, apparently, and just found out when you split my lip."

He shook his head slowly and raised his almost empty glass to Patch. "It's all a huge fucking mess of understanding."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:48 pm

Deacon snorted a laugh, hearing Ian say that Abene was right was the funniest piece of news he had ever heard.

Between chuckles he leaned his head back, resting it on Ian's shoulder and staring up at the roof.

"Wait, hasn't she taken your blood at the hospital, and neither of you noticed?"

Seemed to him that, that would have been prime time to find out.

"So you got mad because she ran off to protect little human you from her teeth?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"For people that ain't even dating you guys have issues."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:53 pm

"Well, it's not like she cracked open my vein with a fang before collecting it in a bloodbag."

She didn't walk in like Elvira, carrying a 'by the way I'm a Vampire' sign. His senses were pretty much as dull as a humans. How the fuck was he supposed to know?

"No, the fucked up thing was that I hardly gave a rats ass that she did it to me. I was angry with myself, for doing exactly the same thing to you three years ago, and knowing what it felt like, and took it out on her."

He shook his head and reached out for the new pint Patch had set down in front of him.

He took a deep gulp.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:58 pm

Deacon gave a knowing nod before reach up blindly, petting Ian's cheek a few times.

"Yeah, you were an asshole."

Nothing like alcohol to get rid of Doc's filter. Ian walking out of his life had really done a number on him.

"I wanted to take it out on you, torment you in some way so you'd know how deeply you hurt me."

Deacon gave a soft chuckle, sipping down the last of his drink.

"But I didn't, I knew you were right in leaving, I deserved it."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:02 pm

"Now I feel like an asshole for taking it out on her. When did you become the nicer guy out of the two of us?" he asked with an exasperated sigh.

He shook his head again and held Doc closer.

"I've got some serious brown nosing to do with you, but I'm not doing it when you're skunked like this."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:05 pm

"Mmmm.."
He murmured thinking about it all through the haze of alcohol.

"I didn't take it out on you because I loved you, no sense in us both hurting."

Ian had been the one person he didn't want to hurt, instead he had pushed the man away.

"It's okay..." He added, patting Ian's face again as he was pulled close.

"I'm just happy that you don't hate me anymore."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:10 pm

"I never hated you," he denied. "I hated your business." He hated being in it and being around it. He still did hate it.

"Now stop feeling up my face." He tilted his head away from the hand patting his cheek.

"You're going to be so embarrassed tomorrow when you remember this." This time it was him that patted Doc's face. "And I will most certainly rip the shit out of you for it."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:19 pm

"Yeah I know, and I did it anyway, I was an asshole too."

"Nah." He denied with a grin, swatting Ian's hand away from his face.

"You'll forgive your little vampire and then it will be all sunshine and rose and I'll make fun of you for being stupid."

Deacon was sure that Ian would figure things out with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:23 pm

"Yeah, maybe."

His eyes turned to actually look at his drunk friend.

Yeah, maybe he'd forgive his little vampire. But maybe not. Instead of letting Doc know what he was think he just snorted. "You're fucking mortalled. I swear I only left you for ten minutes. How did you get this pissed?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:27 pm

"Annie brought me tequila shots..."

Doc's downfall, he could drink most spirits all night long and be fine, but a sniff of tequila put him on his ass.

Still, at least he was a pleasant drunk, most of the time.

"Good thing getting home is easy."
He chuckled, it was convenient to get drunk here.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:29 pm

"And Patch let her?"

His gaze turned to the Irishman behind the bar. "You sure you want me to keep him away form you? You know how he gets on tequila."

His brows rose. "Want me to give you two some time to bond?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Girls Night
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next