Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Girls Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptyFri May 05, 2017 3:14 pm

Most of their adventures began the same way, by Annie dragging Lilly around by her arm.

The petite vampire pouted as she was dragged into the bar, it wasn't quite what she had been expecting, it looked a little rough around the edges.

"I thought you said we were going to a night club..."

"We will, it's too early for the club's to be any fun so we will have pre-drinks here where they're half the price and way less fruity." Annie replied, pulling the much smaller woman through the crowd to sit up on a bar stool.

"I happen to like fruity drinks." Lily replied, eyeing off the selection of spirits wearily, she wasn't a fan of straight spirits, they were bitter and burned her throat, she wanted something tasty but this didn't look like the kind of place that served fancy cocktails.

"You'll live." Annie chuckled, ordering the two of them glasses of bourbon.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptyFri May 05, 2017 10:24 pm

"I'm telling you, Ian, it was crazy. Patch will tell ya."

Just a few seats away from Lilly and Annie, Ian sat, intimately close to a red-headed man.

Ian was sat on a stool, nursing a cider and chatting with both the red-head and the bartender. The redhead was stood behind Ian, arms wrapped around his shoulders, and cheek pressed to Ian's as they chatted.

"I'm calling bullshit," came the distinct Australian accent. "There is no way you managed to turn the eyes of a straight man because you put on a skirt."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySat May 06, 2017 2:44 am

Annie picked up on the voice before Lily did, a devious grin spreading across her lips.

"Tonight is gonna be funnnnn." The she-wolf chuckled knowingly, she had no idea how awkwardly their last encounter had been.

Lily's brows furrowed in confusion, Annie seemed to know something she didn't, her cheeks flushing with embarassment as Annie span in her cheek.

"Evening boys!" The woman chirped, her eyes lit up at the opportunity to cause mischief.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySat May 06, 2017 2:57 am

Ian looked up when when a familiar voice said hi. It wasn't uncommon that people greeted each other even if they didn't know each other in this place.

"Oh, Annie, hey." Ian greeted her with a grin, raising his hand off the bar. His grin fell a little when his eyes found Lilly. "Lilly...hey."

Well this was going to be a little awkward.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySat May 06, 2017 3:35 am

"What are you boys upto tonight?" Annie asked, she never was that good at reading awkward situations.

Lily seemed to shrink a little as Ian's grin fell, she felt terrible about running off on Ian and she hadn't had the courage to seek him out to explain the situation.

She was embarrassed and worried over the fact that she struggled to keep herself in check when she was aroused, but how did you tell the guy you like that you're a vampire without scaring him off, especially when you want to drink his blood during sex...

Awkward was an understatement.

"Hey Ian." She replied with a small smile, struggling to look him in the eye, she knew that she must have hurt his feelings.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySat May 06, 2017 3:56 am

"Doc here-" Ian turned in his seat, wrapping an arm around the redhead that had been hugging him from behind. "Is trying to piss on us and call it rain. Patch and I aren't having any of it."

He gave Doc a squeeze as he grinned.

"I still say there's no way," he directed towards the Scot.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySat May 06, 2017 11:45 am

Doc gave an amused chuckle, it was rare that Ian ever called him by his nickname, despite trying to get him to do so for years.

"I'm telling y' it's true. Clearly y' ain't seen me in a skirt before, it's a beautiful sight."

The Scott replied with a purr as he leaned into Ian's arm with a grin.

Lily watched them with confusion, not quite following the conversation, she had heard before that Ian had been involved with Doc, not that she had believed it.

Annie perked up, inspecting the Scott with critical eyes.
"I can see it, with that hair the guy probably thought you were a woman Doc."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySat May 06, 2017 8:27 pm

"You know I've seen ya in skirts before. The image is branded into my memory."

He squeezed Doc's hip affectionately and shook his head.

"Remember that one time, with that really good whiskey, the miniskirt and pigtails?" Ian contorted his expression into horror, joking, clearly, because what they remembered of that night between them had been incredibly fun. "I still have nightmares about it."

Ian snorted and pointed at Annie. "She knows whats up. No straight guy would see your ass, know you were a bloke, and be turned on. No fucking way."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySat May 06, 2017 8:34 pm

Lilly watched the two of them being so touchy with each other, feeling slightly disappointed, had her running out on him made Ian seek out a different kind of companion?

"Asshole I looked hot."

Deacon replied, hitting Ian's shoulder playfully. The warlock snorted and downed the rest of his drink.

"You're all jealous that none of you are getting any of this." He continued, gestering to his own body.

"Though Patch if you wanted to have a try..." He purred, shooting the bartender a wink.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySat May 06, 2017 8:46 pm

"We've got two very different versions of hot, clearly. Come back to me with a proper ass, then we'll talk." His hand slid down, quite purposefully and obviously groping Doc's ass.

Ian leaned back against the bar, looking at his friend with an arched brow.

"Mmm, that's it," he agreed with a slow nod. "Jealousy."

He laughed then, and kicked Doc's calf playfully. "Patch hasn't done anything to deserve you in bed, Leave him alone. Anyway he was turned off the moment you spoke with that stupid accent of yours."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:34 pm

Deacon shot Ian a flirty smirk.
"Don't grope it unless you plan on fucking it."

The Scott purred, causing Lilly to choke on her drink, she hadn't expected someone to say something like that so openly.

"Patch loves the attention, don't ya?"
He asked and a grin, leaning up against the bar, giving Ian a great view of his ass.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:46 pm

"Who was feeling me up not five minutes ago?" Ian retorted.

There was a reason Doc was pressed so tightly against his back when the girls came in, and it wasn't because Ian had become a new piece of furniture in the bar.

When Doc leaned over, Ian's hand reared back and an almighty crack filled the air.

Ian grinned, shaking out his stinging hand as the rest of the bar went deathly silent.

"Don't mind us, he's cruising again," Ian called out. And with a collective laugh from the locals, the noise started up again.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:51 pm

"That's different."
He replied, it was only okay when he did it.

The only sound that filled the bar was Doc's Yelp as he almost collapsed against the bar, his knees buckling at the surprise of the hit.

"Fucking hell!" He hissed, the noise wasn't one of displeasure, it had taken him by surprise but it didn't mean he didn't like it.

His hand came back to rub his stinging cheek.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:57 pm

Ian just laughed at the curse and picked up his cider.

He took a mouthful, his bright eyes laughing as he watched Doc try and sooth the sting.

"That's what you get for being a cock."

Really, didn't Doc know by now? If he was going to act like a total knob, he was going to get his ass handed to him.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySun May 07, 2017 2:15 am

Deacon wheeled around and took Ian's lip between his teeth, biting it sharply until it split, leaning back against the bar with a grin of triumph.

"And that's what you get for being a dick."

He replied licking his smug lips.

Beside the group Lily leaned over to Annie, whispering in her friends ear.

"Are those two dating?"

From the scene in front of her, she wasn't kind sure what their relationship was like.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySun May 07, 2017 2:19 am

Ian's hand shot up to his lip, and he grunted as he pressed his finger just below the split, trying to catch the blood.

"You're such a little bitch."

With the blood in the air, it would be very clear to any vampire present that he was very much not human. The scent of his blood had a base note to it that was very much more animal than human.

He bought his finger upwards and into his mouth, licking off the blood, then sucking on his lip.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySun May 07, 2017 2:26 am

Deacon chuckled in victory as his arms crossed over his chest.
"Best bitch in town, for those lucky enough to see that side of me."

The mischievous twinkle in his eye peaked out from behind his orange locks.

Annie snorted loudly as she took a sip of her drink, choking on it before laughing, she couldn't imagine Ian with a man like that.
Lily stiffened at the smell of blood, her eyes honing in on Ian's lip, her brows furrowed as she actually took time to take the scent in, there was something different about the scent of it that she couldn't put her finger on.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySun May 07, 2017 2:33 am

"Yeah, if you say so. Best is pushing it, I think. Whiniest, maybe."

His tongue prodded at his lip, itchy from its rapid healing. The split had already stopped bleeding and the skin was already stitching together. At least shifters boasted quickened healing.

He ran his fist over his lip, wiping away the last remnants of blood, then took another sip of cider.

"Next time you draw blood, I'm busting your ass."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySun May 07, 2017 6:17 pm

"Promises, promises." Deacon retorted, dismissive of Ian's threats.

Lily's eyes trailed over Ian's lips, watching the woud seal over far speedier than any human wound would heal.

"Ian..." She muttered, looking at him quizzically.

"Could I talk to you outside for a second?" If she had judged him wrong she needed to figure out what has happening.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:04 pm

"Not a promise. A statement of fact." He gave Doc's hip an affectionate nudge with his knee.

There was a moment's hesitation after Lily posed the request, where Ian just stared at her with hard, wary blue eyes. Well shit, being surrounded by the supernatural, he hadn't cast a thought to Lily. Had she just seen his lip heal?

He slid off his barstool, and nudged Doc, sharing a 'here we go' look with him before gesturing for Lily to walk ahead of him towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:19 pm

Deacon tried not to snort a laugh at Ian's predicament as the man wandered off, the Warlock was not gonna get involved.

Lily led them outside, walking until they were out of earshot of anyone lingering outside.

"Your lip healed over?"
She started, looking up at him bewildered, had all her worrying about him finding out about her been for nothing? Had she seriously ran out on him for no good reason?!
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:33 pm

He followed after her, and leaned against the pubs wall, arms crossing over his chest.

"Well, it stopped bleeding, and it was only a little split anyway." He shrugged at the woman, trying to pass it off as just quick human healing. It was usually pretty easy to do. Most humans just let themselves be talked out of the unnatural. They didnt want to believe that there was something more.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:35 pm

Lily almost rolled her eyes at his response, her own arms folding over her chest.

"And why did your blood smell weird?"

If he really was human she was pass this off as being drunk but at the moment she wanted straight answers.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:40 pm

"Blood smell-"

It hit him like a freight train and his head tilted back with a groan. "Oh, you've gotta be fucking kidding me. He was right." His sharp blue eyes pierced Lily. "He was right?" His mind ran over the numerous times he'd just played right off of things, because he'd also not wanted to see it. "He was right."

Ian shook his head, one hand raising to squeeze the bridge of his nose. "Aren't Vampires supposed to have amazing senses of smell, and know right off the bat when someones not human?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:55 pm

"Who was right?"

Lily was taken back when Ian look at her like that, her brow furrowing as he spoke.

'Older vampires are, not us young ones.'

She replied, pursing her lips, why was he mad at her, he hadn't noticed either.

"I'm around blood all day, I try to ignore the smell of it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[O] Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Girls Night
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next