Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[possible future][M] Suspension

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

[possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:36 am

"How are you not traumatized after raising them, so eager for more."

He replied, shaking his head as she pecked his cheek.

"Nah, not at the moment, not one at school really takes my fancy, the guys in Catania are boring."

He replied as he chowed down on more ice-cream.

"I need a good Lycan guy instead of all these humans."

Humans were no fun.

"Seriously? Need me the beat the shit of him?"

Nate asked with a chuckle as the camera came on in time to see Cina's mouthful of ice-cream.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:41 am

"Have you seen how well the two of them came out? How could I be traumatised after creating such beautiful babies?"

Both her sons had come out perfect. That made her want to bring more perfect babies into the world.

"You'll find someone soon, baby. I know you will."

Cheeks crammed with ice cream and flushed bright red, Cina shook his head slowly. She swallowed the ice cream quickly then groaned as brain freeze shot through him again. He pressed his thumb against the roof of his mouth.

When he withdrew his thumb, it was wet and stick with the white remains of the vanilla ice cream in his mouth. He licked his lips and leant over to pull a tissue from the box on his bedside table, wiping his thumb with it.

"N-no, you don't have to." His eyes dropped to his tub of ice cream and he smiled a little. He was quite flattered that someone would want to beat someone up for him. "My brother got a couple good licks in before we were carted out of the school."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:47 am

"Hmmm, that's true, I guess we can discuss it, now that the boys are grown up and nearly out of highschool."

He was open to the idea, secretly he was hoping for a little girl, as rare as born lycan females were.

"I'm alright being single for a while Ma, only been single for a little while anyway."

Nate gave an audible groan as Cina pulled his finger out of his mouth, seriously, there was no way he was doing this accidentally.

Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:51 am

Moe's smile was blinding. "How do you feel about having a new sibling, Luka?" Of course she had to ask her sons what they thought. Their opinion was just as important as hers or Zekes.

Her smile softened. "You'll find prince charming someday then, Luka. When you do, walk right by him, though. You want to find someone that can challenge you. No perfect prince."

Cina bit his lips, smiling at Nate. "Do you... do you think we could meet up some time in the next two weeks? I have a lot of free time starting now. We could just relax or something, if you want." Chilling in one of their houses, maybe watching a movie would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:58 am

"I'm all for it."

He replied, how could he say no if his Mum wanted more babies to fawn over.

"But I am not changing any diapers."

The line about prince charming made him smile.

"Yeah a prince charming will get boring to fast."

He wanted someone more...wicked.

"I was just about to suggest the exact same thing, I'm on study break so I have time to just chill out, or we could, you know, go out somewhere together?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:02 am

"We'll see how long you stand on that front." It would be all hands in raising a new baby. Even Aodh had been made to change nappies when the boys were young.

She could defintiely get Luka to start.

"Prince Charmings are always boring, aren't they, dear?" She and Zeke had definitely never had the immediate and beautiful 'swpt of your feet and carried into the sunset' romance and she was glad for that. They'd had their fun and their arguments over the years.

"I could do either." He writhed a little shyly in his seat, biting his lip. "Maybe I could come over to yours and we coul watch a movie or something?" His eyes flickered up to meet Nate's on the screen of his phone. "If you'd want that."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:07 am

"Mmhm, being charming is all they have to offer, no challenges or real fun."

He'd take Moe over some charming little thing anyday, she kept him on his toes.

Nate smiled as Cina looked up at him.

"We can definitely do that, just give me a day and a time and I'll come pick you up."

Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:11 am

"A charming partner is no fun." Moe grinned wikedly as she leaned up, wrapping her arms around Zeke's neck and pressing her lips to his ear. "I'd feel bad for any couple that hadn't experienced the wonders of make-up sex."

She licked his ear before settling down again, resting her head on his tattooed shoulder.

"I'll walk down into town," Cina replied immediately. It wouldnt be good telling humans where the coven was. He didnt want to be skinned alive.

"Is..." His cheeks flushed bright red. "Is tomorrow too soon?"

Cina spooned some of the melted ice cream in the bottom of his tub into his mouth. A littel dropped down his chin and he licked it up, unintentionally showing off his long tongue. Then he quite intentionally licked the back of his spoon slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:15 am

"Eww Mum, did not need to hear about your sex life, I hear enough of that shit through the walls."

Ears were sensitive in this household and walls could only dampen so much.

Zeke on the other hand preened at the affection and nuzzled against her.

"Alright then, just tell me where to pick you up from."

A short laugh followed.

"No tomorrow is great."

He purred, watching Cina lick up the ice-cream.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:18 am

"Then hearing a little more won't kill you, baby." Moe gave Luka her winning smile.

"Have you heard of the pub The Last Stand?" After so many years the place was still up and running. It had become a landmark in the town for his family, and it wasn't too far from where he usually emerged from the woods when he walked to town.

Cina bit his lip again and dipped his spoon back into the ice cream.

"You could pick me up there and then we can go back to your place?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:21 am

"You two are gross, one day I'm gonna bring a guy back here and you two can put up with the sounds of us having sex for a change."

He warned, revenge would be had for this.

"Yeah I know it."

He replied, sounding surprised the Cina had, teenagers typically didn't frequent bars.

"Sure, so I'll pick you around 5? Gives me time to tidy the apartment a little."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:24 am

"Be safe and don't break the walls or your bed," was all Moe said in reply, dazzling smile on her face. "Maybe I can make pizza for the two of you for after. One thing your father has taught me is that pizza can be great munchie food afterwards."

She knew how to embarrass her son.

"You dont have to tidy up," Cina insisted. "We might end up just messying the place back up again."

As soon as the words were out, his eyes widened dramatically and his face bled a deep red. He groaned in embarrassment and dropped down so he could bury his head in his pillow.

"I-I mean-" he stuttered, face still buried in the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:27 am

"Aww gross."

Luka blurted out, now he was never going to look at family pizza night again...and he loved pizza.

"Messing up my apartment on the first date, Cinaed?"

He teased with a laugh, the boys little slip up was endearing and more than a little adorable.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:30 am

Moe just smiled triumphantly.

Cina peeked up from behind his pillow, face still bright red. "W-we could count the library as being the first date."

Was that technicality really going to save him? This was the first time he'd been openly sexual with someone and he honestly didn't think that defining them meeting up tomorrow as their second date was helping him much.

He buried his face in his pillow again. "I'm so embarrassing."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:32 am

"Nope, library doesn't count, that wasn't a planned date, that was a chance meeting."

Nate laughed a little harder and shook his head.

"No it was cute, you probably haven't noticed, no I know you haven't noticed but you are accidentally sexual quite often. It's more than a little endearing.

But hey, if you wanna get messy in my apartment I'm not going to say no."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:35 am

"I-I am?" Cina bit his lip as he looked up at Nate. He ran a hand through his straightened hair, slicking it back out of his face, back into a somewhat neat style.

"I-I've never-"

Cina shut himself up for his own good, eyes dropping shyly to the bed. He could only imagine how much of a loser Nate would think he was for being a virgin.

"We're meeting at five, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:38 am

Nate had already guessed that much by the way Cina acted, no one acted that sexually accidentally unless they weren't accustomed to being sexual.

"Five is great.

Hey Cina, I was just joking around, don't think that I'm expecting anything, we're just gonna hang out and watch a movie."

There was no need for the man to feel pressured at all.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:40 am

Cina nodded slowly.

He was thankful that Nate had clarified that, but there was quite a big part of him that was curious about what being intimate with another person might be like.

How would it feel with Nate's hand stroking him, fingering him? Nates lips against his neck? His fingers pinching at his nipples?

Now probably wasn't the best time to be thinking about that.

"What movies do you have?" Distraction.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:46 am

"I have a huge collection, you'll have to have a look through them when you get here, we can choose one together."

He replied, oblivious to Cina's current train of thought.

"What sort of genre are you into, I could probably narrow down to a smaller selection to make it easier."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:49 am

"I like fantasy a lot, and supernatural stuff, like Vampires and Werewolves." A secretive little smile curled his lips.

He shifted a little to make himself comfortable without having his face stuffed against the pillow and hidden from Nate. His cheeks had dulled quite a lot now. He wasn't blushing like a tomato.

"What's your favourite genre?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:52 am

"I like fantasy too, and sci-fi, really anything fiction."

He replied as he lay out on the couch, watching Cinaed come back into frame.

Nate gave the blushing boy a warm smile as he made himself comfortable on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:55 am

"Fiction is great. It lets you escape."

Cina smiled as he rested his cheek against the pillow. "Maybe we can watch a TV series instead of a film? I know this really good old Vampire TV show. Have you heard of True Blood?"

He really didnt know what the answer would be. It had ended about the time he was born, so it was almost twenty years old. Unless Nate looked into old supernatural romances, he probably wouldnt know what it would be.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:57 am

"Agreed."

Nate hummed for a moment as he tried to recall that television series.

"No I've never heard of it before, how old is it?"

Were they talking black and white, comically bad old or just beyond their generation.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 3:00 am

"It finished about eighteen years ago." Just beyond their generation. "There are seven seasons of it. I have them all on DVD. I can bring season one over, if you want?"

Wide-eyed and innocent, you wouldn't believe that Cina owned ny HBO series unles you knew his secret love for smutty supernatural romances. HBO bought those smutty romances to life for him.

"Then we can sit and watch that for the evening."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 3:03 am

"Sounds great, you bring the DvDs and I'll organised some snacks."

You couldn't marathon a series without a bucket load of snacks to keep you going.

He was just hopeful that things with Cina went well tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[possible future][M] Suspension
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next