Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[possible future][M] Suspension

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

[possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:59 pm

Cina stuck his tongue out, unattractively covered in chewed bits of cookie dough and unswallowed ice cream.

"You didnt get any of mine," he taunted.

The two hadnt changed much since they were little kids, teasing each other to rile each other up.

He shovelled a few bites of his own into his mouth and swallowed, groaning as he got brainfreeze. He jammed his thumb into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:02 am

"Freaking karma, bitch!"

Luka taunted as Cina shoved his thumb in his mouth, he was being a dick and karma got him straight away.

"Come on you two, lets go see your mother."

Zeke instructed as he pulled into the garage, padding toward the cottage with two tubs of ice-cream.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:04 am

"Shut up," he murmured around his thumb, kicking his brother again.

He clutched his ice cream tub to his chest as he slid out the car and followed after Zeke.

He started to look more nervous the closer they got to the house.

"You'll protect us from her, right, dad?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:06 am

"I'll handle it, you boys just sit out on the lawn with your ice-cream for a second and I'll go explain it all to her.

I'll be right back."

With that he headed inside to find his wife.

"Moe?"

He called out, heading to the kitchen to get some spoons for his own ice-cream.

Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:12 am

Cina was quite happy to take a seat on the lawn. Moe scared him. He didnt want his mother giving her quiet, scary look of disapproval.

"I feel sorry for dad," he whispered softly to his brother.

Moe was, surprisingly, not in the kitchen when Zeke entered. She was cured up in the livingroom reading.

"Where are they?" she asked in a clipped tone that clearly said she was going to rip into her boys until she was blue in the face.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:20 am

When he heard her tone he put the ice-cream in the freezer, this might turn into quite a long talk.

Before he said anything Zeke got between Moe and the door.

"They're outside but before you go out there I want to tell you what actually happened."

He had been ready to tear into them as well, until Luka's outburst.

Zeke recalled the entire story, about how Cina was being bullied about his sexuality, how Luka stepped in because his brother was being beaten up. How Luka had gotten carried away but seemed genuinely upset about how his brother was being treated. The attitude of the gym teacher trying to make Cinaed into the villain despite being the one who was being abused.

"And so, despite all that, Luka has been suspended for a week and banned from sporting activities for another fortnight after that and Cinaed had been suspended for two weeks.

Which I am slightly happier about because if it were the other way around he would alone at school without Luka there to have his back.

So go easy on them Moe, they've had a rough day."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:24 am

Moe listened in silene, her face stony, until Zeke finished with his plead.

"I see," was all she said as she stood and nudged past her husband.

Cina had been chatting animatedly to Luka about Nate when Moe stepped outside. The ginger boy went silent as the grave.

Moe lashed out in one quick movement, slapping both of their heads sharply. Then she dropped to her knees and pulled both boys into tight hug.

"Those were for keeping quiet." She gave Cina's hair a little tug. "And not knocking out more teeth." Her nails bit into Luka's neck a little.

"You're both such good boys."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:29 am

Zeke followed after her quickly, hoping he had said enough to soften her wrath.

He couldn't help but wince as she slapped them both.

Luka look terrified but softened she she pulled them into a hug, squirming as her nails bit into his neck.

"Next time I'll break his jaw, Ma."

He promised with a small smile, nuzzling in against he a little.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:32 am

"You better. No one dares bullies one of my precious babies."

She nuzzled into Cina's hair, pulling her boy closer. "You're both so good for protecting each other like that. I can't be more proud of you."

He pressed a big kiss to each of their foreheads.

Cina, in good nature, groaned and rubbed the wet patch now on his forehead.

"Now." Her voice was back to being stern as she rocked back onto her heels and planted her hands on her hips. "Are you sharing that ice cream with your mother?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:35 am

Luka wiped his forehead clean in unison with his brother and shook his head as he shoved another spoonful in his mouth.

"Nope."

He replied, greedily digging into his ice-cream.

"Get your own."

He added, sounding like a smart ass until Zeke chimed in.

"We got you your own tub. Green tea ice-cream, from the place we got banned from at the boy's birthday party."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:38 am

Moe arched a brow but her expression softened as Zeke butted in to save his child from her wrath.

An exhausted expression encompassed her face.

"That night was a nightmare. You were crawling up the walls as he tried to clean all that mess off you. Cinaed, your hair was almost as dark as your brothers with all thet chocolate sauce in it."

Using her speed to her advantage, she dipped her fingers in both ice cream tubs and wiped the little bit of ice cream on her sons noses.

She sat back in the grass, curling her legs under her. "Zeke, dear?" She batted her long eyelashes at her husband.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:41 am

Luka liked to tease, and their parents were no exception to that, though this time, he didn't end up with a slap across the head.

He grimaced as the ice-cream was dripped on his nose, attempting to lick it off instead of just wiping it off.

"Of course."

Zeke replied, padding inside to grab the discarded spoons and the tubs of ice-cream out of the freezer, heading back out and handing Moe her tub.

"You're lucky, Cinaed spotted that one."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:45 am

Cina, always one to show off when he could do something his brother couldn't, stuck his tongue out and managed to lick the icecream from the tip of his nose. He winked at his brother as he returned to eating his chocolate sundae happily.

"Thank you, dear." She gripped his wrist when she accepted her ice cream, pulling him down to sit next to her, then shifted so she was leaning against his side.

"This is a bit calmer than the last time we all sat and ate ice cream together," she noted as she scooped up a little bit of ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:48 am

Luka grumbled and just wiped away the ice-cream, unimpressed with Cina's little display.

Zeke sat down beside his wife, nestling in against her as he opened his own tub and dipped the spoon in, taking a large mouthful of mint choc-chip.

"Mmm, this time the boy were running up the walls, I think I prefer this."

Now they could actually sit down and rest with the boys around.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:50 am

"I can't remember the amount of times I threatened to put them in a dog cage so they couldnt run around that night. Poor Uncle Aodh couldn't walk for weeks while his legs healed."

She'd taken out her frustrations on her uncle, breaking both legs in her rage.

It wasnt the first time she'd broken her uncles bones, and it wasnt the last, either.

Cina, between bites, checked on his pnone, toying with it between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:02 am

"At least every ten minutes."

Zeke interjected, he remembered that night all too well, Aodh hadn't been allowed to give the boys ice-cream since.

"I'm surprised your Uncle's legs keep healing right, I thought by now, with the amount of times you've broken them that they would be crooked by now."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:04 am

Moe just gave a little half shrug. "They've set wrong plenty of times. Uncle Aeker is good at resetting them properly. He's had lots of practise."

Cina held out a big spoonful of chocolate ice cream and chocolate sauce to his brother. A peace offering after his somewhat dickish move in the car.

His free hand shot to his phone in excitement when it buzzed, but he deflated a little when he realised that it was just someone liking a photo of his on facebook.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:08 am

Luka eyed the spoon for a moment but ate it with a purr, offering up another spoonful of his own, this time with a brownie chunk on top.

"I have a feeling Aeker enjoys resetting them a little too much."

He had a slight sadistic streak.

After the disappointment of the facebook notification Cinaed's phone rang and Nate's name popped up on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:10 am

"Probably almost as much as I enjoy breaking them," Moe responded airily.

Cina leaned forwards to take the mouthful of ice cream. Just as his phone began ringing.

He fumbled to answer it, pressing it to his ear and trying to say hi around a mouthful of brownie and ice cream. His cheeks flushed a dark red as he pushed himself to his feet, grabbed his ice cream bucket and power walked into the house.

Moe watched her son go then turned a quizzical look to his brother. "A new friend?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:14 am

Luka smirked as Cina fumbled and scurried off, he had noticed the little calls and late night texting and he knew it was the same guy from the library.

When Moe addressed him he gave a knowing little smile.

"I think it might be more than just a friend."

He replied, Cinaed always been excited to talk to 'Nate' he may have raided his brother's phone while he was in the shower.

"Might also be the reason people are suddenly teasing him for being gay."

He hinted quietly, looking at his mother.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:17 am

Moe smiled. "I'm glad he's finding someone. I was so worried that he'd spent all of time up until now without any interest in having a partner. Your mid teens are your years to start experimenting."

Cina locked himself in his room and tumbled down onto his bed. "Sorry, we were having a sort of ice cream party to try and cheer me and Luka up." He licked the back of his spoon. "How are you?"

The teen fiddled with his spoon, nudging around a bit of melting ice cream, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:21 am

"Two gay sons, where ever did you go wrong, mother?"

Luka asked dramatically, before laughing and shaking his head.

"He lacks confidence and he doesn't know what he wants, now that he has a hint of interest, even if this one doesn't work out I think he will have the drive to find someone new, so I wouldn't be worried."

On the other end of the phone Nate was throwing down his bag and kicking off his shoes.

"A cheer up party, whys that? Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:24 am

"I didn't go wrong anywhere, baby. I raised two perfectly wonderful men and I'm proud of them both." Her gaze flickered up to Zeke. "I may have gone wrong with this one. I should have milked more children out of him."

She leaned up to kiss her husband deeply.

"Me and my brother both got suspended today," Cina murmured. "My dad took us both out for ice cream to make us feel better. Hey, you wanna face time instead of just talking?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:29 am

"I'm still scarred after raising those two, lets wait until they're in their hundreds then we can discuss having more."

Knowing their luck they would get all boy triplets next and have too many babies and not enough hands.

Zeke kissed her back with a purr, more kids wasn't a bad idea, now that the boys were growing up, they had more potential baby sitters.

"So you got suspended and your dad is trying to make you feel better instead of going off at you?"

He asked with a disbelieving laugh.

"Yeah sure, just let me sit down."

Nate grunted softly as he sprawled out on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:32 am

"Your balls will probably shrivel up from under use in a couple hundred years." She pecked his cheek then cuddled against him again.

"So, Cina has someone special. What about you, Luka? Any boy that I have to set your dad on in your life at the moment?" It was a mercy that Zeke would be set on the boy rather than Moe herself.

"Some boy was bullying me and the whole fight was tagged on me." Cina stuck out his tongue then shovelled a mouthful of ice cream into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[possible future][M] Suspension
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next