Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[possible future][M] Suspension

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

[possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:27 am

"Then you wouldn't have to, but I bet I could make you want to take off your shirt.

I'd pin you down beneath me, nip at you neck, lean down and bite at your nipple, run my tongue over the fabric, then I'd travel lower, nipping and lapping at your shirt as I went.

Once I got to the end of your shirt I'd cheekily lap my tongue beneath it, licking your pelvis."

Nate's hand continued to slowly stroke himself, teasing himself.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:32 am

"Could you?"

His eyes slid shut as he visualised what Nate was saying. His body shifted a little, like he had physically felt the bite at his nipple and was pulling away a little.

"Being pinned down is fun, but I'm a bit of a brat. Im going to pull on your hair. Only lightly, but when you bite me, I'm going to yank hard."

He groand softly, shifting his hips a little, thrusting up into his hand.

"Ill slide my foot under your hip, nudge your cock with it. You're not the only one that can play dirty to distract."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:37 am

"Pulling my hair is only going to provoke me to be rough with you. I wouldn't take it off but I'd slide my hands up your shirt and give both your nipples a sharp pinch as I catch your zipped between my teeth and drag it down.

I'd wanna see what you're hiding down there from me.

Once I find it, i'd drag my tongue along the length of it, press a kiss to your tip and give you a small suck."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:41 am

Cina inhaled sharply at the thought of his nipples being pinched while Nate's head was over his crotch. His mouth fell open and he gave a low moan. "I'm a bit chubby," Cina admitted softly. "You probably wont like what you see much."

He swallowed thickly, genuinely worried that Nate wouldn't like the fact that he wasn't perfectly thin, but he threw himself back into the fantasy.

"How big do you think I am?" Cina asked. "How much of me do you think you'd be able to get down your throat when you sucked me?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:45 am

"And you think that bothers me?"

He chuckled softly, probably why he wanted to keep his shirt on, it was such virgin mentality.

"I'm not sure, you never know but that's part of the fun."

Nate licked his lips slowly.

"I'm more interested in knowing what you taste like over how big you are. I think I'd be able to get most of you, as long as you're not too huge.

I'd take as much as I could, drag my teeth across you gently then give you a hard suck, just to make sure you're good an hard for me."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:48 am

Well, eh had until Nate had aske the question. Now he sort of felt a little silly for worrying about it.

"Maybe you'll find out how big I am soon."

He licked his lips, lpping away some of the drying blood on his chin.

"I am. Im very hard." His head tilted back to rest on the wall. "I have freckles. On my penis. Will you pay any attention to them?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:52 am

"I hope so."

He purred, the thought of being with Cina was making this all the better.

"That's adorable, I'd play connect the dots with my tongue, I wanna see if I can make a drawing out of them, get to know where each freckle is.

During all of this I'd push your pants down further, let my hands stroke up your thighs and under your hips to grip your ass while I lick you."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:57 am

"I have frekles everywhere," he pointed out. Not a lot of his body was freckle-free.

"You'd spend a long time getting to know where all my freckles are. I have lots of them." That wasn't a bad thought. He'd like Nate spending a lot of time licking him.

"I don't want to lay under you and just let you play any more. I'm too hot. Will you let me up so I can play with you?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:07 pm

"Then I guess that I'll just have to lick you, everywhere."

He replied with a purr, he'd have fun making a night of that, trying to connect each freckle with his tongue.

"I suppose I can, what do you want to do?"

He asked, his hand trailing over his arousal as he waited for Cinaed's reply.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:52 pm

Cina shivered a little. He wouldn't mind being licked everywhere.

"I'm going to push you over so you're laying on your back. I'll lean down to kiss you. That's our first kiss, you know?"

The boy slowed the movement of his hand right down and gave a little grimace, not too happy that he'd slowed his pleasure. But this means they could play for longer.

"I think the kkiss is going to be short. I have better things to be doing. Like kissing down your neck. I'd want you to keep jerking off while I explore your neck and collarbone.

"Since you played rough with me, I'm going to play rough back. I'll bite your nipple and pinch the other one. I'll kiss them both better."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:17 pm

Nate nestled into the couch below him, already on his back and just imagining Cina on top of him.

"I bet your lips are sweet."

With all the sweet food he'd seen Cina eat he imagined the boy's lips were like smooth milk chocolate.

He gave a moan as he was given the description, biting his lips as he brought a hand up to pinch at his own nipple in replacement for Cina's.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:23 pm

"You'll find out tomorrow."

He didn't know just what would be happening tomorrow, but they'd definitely have their first proper kiss.

Cina gave a little wolfish whine as he watched Nate pinch his nipple. "Do that again." That had been hot, He wanted to see Nate do that again.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:28 pm

Nate purred at that little whine, he quite liked that noise and he chewed his lip as Cina asked him to pinch himself again.

His hand stroked back over his nipple before pinching and rolling it between two of his fingers, giving a low moan as he gripped down a little harder.

"You like toying with my nipples?"

He murmured huskily, flicking the small, hardened nub.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:32 pm

He gave another quiet little whine as he watched Nate play.

Cina's free hand moved from where it was holding his jeans to slide under his sweater. He hesitated for a moment before he stroked his finger over his own nipple.

"Mmm, yeah I do. What noise will you make if I pinch it hard?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm

"Hmm..."

He mused, circling his finger around his nipple, debating whether to pinch it hard, slowly moving his hand away.

"You'll have to find that out for yourself."

He added with a little grin, he wanted to give Cina something to look forward to.

"Maybe I should get it pierced?"

Nate flicked his nipple a little as he thought that through, it could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:39 pm

Cina pouted. That was cruel.

"You're not allowed to stroke yourself while I play with you now. Ill pin your hands above your head so you cant move." And, despite his lack of strength, he'd be able to do that. He was weak for a Lycan, but still much stronger than a human.

"It takes forever to heal a body piercing." He'd heard a few people chatting about it in school and even around the mansion. Humans had such a slow healing rate and it wouldn't be fun playing with it until after it healed.

"I'll lick down your stomach." Cina licked his lips. "Taste all the water still on your skin."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:44 pm

Nate gave a little chuckle and placed his hands over his head, as if Cina had actually pinned them.

He wanted the boy to watch him and see what parts of his body he wanted to toy with.

His stomach flexed and writhed a little, water droplet streaking down his skin and onto the couch below him, a shiver running through him at the thought of the path of Cina's tongue.

Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:49 pm

"I'll lick you, trace a circle around your belly button." Cina bit his lip. "I'll leave a mark just beneath it. Then I'll go lower."

The teen actually smirked a little.

"And when I reach your hair," he paused for a second here and gave a soft, breathy moan as he stroked himself. "I'll drop to your thigh. Kiss it, lick it."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:53 pm

Nate gave a groan, one of his hands tracing the path that Cina's tongue would be taking, giving a small whine as it skipped his crotch all together.

"You're teasing me."

He murmured huskily, his fingertips brushing against his inner thigh, parting them slightly as if making room for Cina to sit between them.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:59 pm

"Yep." And he was quite pleased with that. Teasing Nate would be fun. It certainly looked fun from this end of the screen.

"Ill run my tongue up to the creace of your though, follow the crease then trace your hip. I'll nip your hip. Only lightly. I'm cruel."

The Lycan shifted a little, spreading his legs some so he could slip his free hand into his boxers alongside his other hand. The tips of his fingers traced over his balls gently then lower. He groaned softly, eyes sliding shut so he could enjoy the sensation more.

"I'll kiss across your navel." His voice was a little more breathy now as his fingers teased over his inner thighs, just around his entrance. "Trace your other hip and thigh."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:03 pm

Nate's fingers followed that path, across the crease of his thigh then over his hip, his other hand moved back to his crotch, stroking himself softly.

He pursed his lips in anticipation as Cina's voice got breathy, the pace of his hand picking up a little.

"You're so cruel, at this point you'd have me throbbing and hot, I'd have my hands in your hair, gripping onto you."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:07 pm

"Instead of on your cock," Cina replied pointedly, his eyes flickering open, just as the tip of one finger grazed his entrance. He gasped a little, eyes squeezing shut again, teeth sinking into his lip.

"I'd slap you, if I was there, for fighting against me when I pinned you down. On your innher thigh. My pinky finger would just graze your balls."

Cina's back arched a little as he pressed one finger lightly against his entrance, anticipating entering himself. He didn't finger himself very often. More often, he just stroked his entrance, teased himself a little.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:12 pm

Nate winced a little at the thought of even part of a slap landing on his balls.

He gave a whine and placed his hands back on his cock, stroking and playing with himself.

"You're more dominant than I thought."

He moaned, writhing as he stroked himself more firmly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:16 pm

"Only in fantasy," Cina replied. "I dont think I'd ever be brave enough to do it if we were really together."

The teen bit his lip again and the somewhat healed split opened up again.

"You winced," Cina pointed out. He was an observant person. "You didn't like me slapping you. Show me how much you didn't like it. Take control."

He pressed his finger against his entrance firmly again, whinning as his hips bucked.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:22 pm

"That's a shame."

He replied, seeing this side of Cina in real life would be quite fun.

"I don't like you slapping me near my balls."

He corrected but rose to the challenge nonetheless.

"I'd wrap my arms around your waist and roll over, I want you under me so I can get to you easily.

I'd press my body between your legs, you're still wearing your jeans but I'd nudge myself up against you anyway as I leaned over, catching your neck between my teeth and sucking on it firmly. I'd kiss it better once I'd already left a lovely mark there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[possible future][M] Suspension
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next