Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Supernatural Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Maksim

Maksim

[C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:35 pm

"I'll give you more than enough if you spend the night with me."

Lyo was being boring as shit so he might as well take Daniil up on the offer, with that bear sleeping in the other room there was no other hope for fun.

Maks pushed forward and caught the man in a kiss, pressing up against him firmly as his arms wrapped around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:47 pm

Daniil grinned widely in response. “Done.”

Spending a night with Maks wasn’t a bad thing and being paid for spending a night holed up in a bed was an added perk. He was going to enjoy tonight.

Daniil returned the kiss happily, tugging at his friend’s black hair firmly.

His teeth scraped over Mak’s lip roughly.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:33 pm

Maks gave a pleased purr as his lip was scraped over by the man's teeth.

He pulled Daniil from the counter, still pressing up against him as he reversed their positions and leaned against the counter, pulling away from the man's lips.

"You can suck me off before the pizza arrives."

He muttered with a smirk, once they had eaten they could have some real fun.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:43 pm

Daniil's feet touched the floor when their positions were switched.

His lips curled upwards into a crooked half smile at the suggestion.

He dropped to his knees slowly, leaning forwards to catch the man's zipped between his teeth, pulling it down slowly.

"I can do that."

He yanked the man's jeans down so his member was freed. His tongue trailed slowly over his member.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:56 pm

Maks gave a low moan as his pants were pulled open and his member licked.

It was a rarity that he got his own way without a fight, he had to admit that it was appealing.

Seeing Daniil on his knees ready to pleasure him at a moments notice had him purring.

His hand slipped into his mousy hair, stroking it before tugging on it playfully and pulling him closer.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:01 am

"Careful of the beanie," he murmured when Mak's hands curled in his hair.

His brown eyes raised to meet Mak's as he grinned up at him, nuzzling against his arousal but not taking him into his mouth. Yet.

His tongue lapped out over him again.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:04 am

Maks chuckled as he pulled off Dan's beanie and placed it onto his own head, winking down at the man.

With the beanie smoothing down his unruly hair Maks actually looked quite good.

"Such a tease."

Maks murmured, pressing his hips closer to the man with a pout.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:09 am

Daniil grinned back up at the man when he winked down at him.

"Look almost as good as I do in it, bro."

His grin widened as his tongue stroked over him again. "You know it, Maks. I don't do anything straight forward."

His hands stroked over the man's thighs.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:16 am

Each time Dan licked him, he found himself shivering softly.

"Knowing my luck I'll pay for you to sleep with me for the night and end up with your cock in my ass."

He replied with a chuckle, not that he minded at all, a good fuck was a good fuck, regardless of whether or not he was receiving it or giving it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:19 am

Dani gave a soft chuckle.

"Maybe. We'll see how tonight goes."

He wouldn't mind what happened either way. Both endgames would be a lot of fun and he'd be happy with either happening.

"I'll do what you want. You're the one with the cash."

His lips finally parted around the man's arousal, drawing him into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:27 am

"You don't have to do what I want, that's no fun."

He didn't want Daniil doing his every command, he wasn't paying him to be his slave, he was paying him to spend the night.

Even without the cash he had his eye on Dan for a long while now.

Maks gave a moan as his arousal was taken into the man's mouth, gripping his hair more firmly and pushing his hips forward.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:29 am

Dani wouldn't do everything.

He was too much of a loose canon for that.

But he was getting paid. He'd stick to some guidelines, at the very least. One thing Maks had complain about was taking it in the ass. He could at least be the one to take it in the ass.

Didn't mean he had to be submissive.

Dani's teeth scraped roughly over Maks' arousal.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:38 am

Maks groaned at the scrape of teeth, pushing his hips forward so Daniil would take more of him into his mouth.

"I hope you're still hungry after this."

He muttered with a grin, he had ordered the man a pizza and he was damn well gonna eat it.

Idly he wondered when Lyo finally woke up, whether or not he would be joining them.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:40 am

The man gave a soft huff around the man's arousal in response.

As if one load of cum would be enough to stop him from being hungry.

Daniil's nails bit into the younger man's cheeks, scraping down over his backside and his thighs slowly, leaving behind deep scratches that bled a little.

He pushed forwards, taking more of the man in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:43 am

Maks gave a soft cry as his backside and thighs were scratched, his body moving closer to Daniil as the man took more of him in.

"Shit, you're better than I thought you would be."

He purred, he didn't know Dan liked it rough like that, with his fear of being hurt by Lyo he thought the man must have been a bit of a wuss.

"This might have to become a regular thing."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:47 am

Wuss. That was laughable.

He wasn't the kinkiest person around, but he wasn't a wuss.

He was just, justifiably, a little nervous about being dominated by someone who was (assumably) well hung. From his size, you could only imagine how big Alyosha was. He didn't want to submit to someone as scary and dominant as Alyosha if he had a huge dick. It could do him a lot of damage.

Damage that he didn't want.

The man pulled back, breathing a little heavily as he grinned up at Maks.

"Keep showing me the cash and I'll keep coming back," he purred, hand raising to stroke the younger man's arousal firmly.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:51 am

"Glad to know that you want to sleep with me because I'm such a charming guy."

Maks replied with a laugh as he leaned back.

The only person who had slept with Maks simply because they cared about him was Lyo.

They brought strippers home some nights, hookers when they wanted more fun, they were hardly exclusive, but only Lyo really meant something to him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:54 am

"You're the most charming guy I've met," Dani snorted softly.

His teeth scraped gently over the head of Maks' arousal.

"Be a little more forceful," he murmured softly before his lips parted around his arousal again. His eyes slid shut and he pressed forwards to take as much of him as he could.

His gag reflex had all but worn away over the years of giving out BJ's for spare change. He took the man into his throat easily.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:30 pm

Maks snorted a laugh of his own.

"Kinky fuck."

He had been content to let Dani pleasure him at his own pace, but at the man's request he would start taking more control of the situation.

Maks' grabbed Dani's hair, gripping it tightly as he yanked the man forward, thrusting his hips roughly down the man's throat, setting a strong, fast pace as his head lulled back in a moan.

Dani had quite a nice mouth on him.

"Little whore mouth like that should be able to do better than this."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 5:51 pm

He wasn't that kinky.

So he liked things a little rough. A lot of people did. He had no hopes of ever competing with Maks and Alyosha in the kinky department.

Dani gave a shocked groan when his head was yanked forwards.

His nails bit harder into the man's thighs, drawing more blood that bubbled up on Mak's pale thighs.

He shuddered a little as Mak's spoke. Well fuck. Daniil gave a firm suck as his nails scraped down his thighs again.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:03 pm

Maks gave a blissful hiss as his thighs were clawed into.

"Come on Dani, I'm not that big, I expect you to be able to get my balls in there too."

He muttered, his gaze looking down at him as a smirk curled at his lips.

He would have liked to see Dani trying to take Lyo, now that would be a sight.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:07 pm

The man gave a huff as his nails bit roughly into the younger man's cheeks, piercing deeper than they had before as if to say fuck you, not happening.

His head bobbed, pushing Maks deeper into his throat.

His pace sped up and he swallowed firmly around his arousal.

The pizza would be here soon and he wanted Maks to come before they went to get the pizza.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:23 pm

Maks laughed in amusement before groaning loudly, bucking into Dani's mouth as one hand moved to grip the counter to stop himself from buckling under the pleasure.

"Feisty kitten, you like using your claws, huh?"

He teased, thrusting his hips deeper into the man's mouth as he bobbed his head.

After all the shit that had been going on it was nice to just have his dick sucked.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:26 pm

Dani couldn't help himself.

He actually paused in bobbing his head to purr like a cat up at the man, his eyes sparkling as he gazed up at him.

Calling him a kitten was the best way to get him to pause and act like an ass. It was like an ingrained response to silly little pet names like that.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:38 pm

Maks rolled his eyes, Dani was too much like him.

"Smart ass."

He muttered, mimicking Lyo's voice as best he could.

"Hurry up, I want to come."

He added, pushing his member up against the man's mouth insistently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Supernatural Meeting
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next