Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Meeting the brothers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Meeting the brothers Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Alexis was spending another lazy night in the garden curled up next to Tahir, despite a long nights rest she was still tired but was feeling slightly better than the day before.

The two of them were simply chatting idly, cuddling when she caught the sight of long silver hair swaying in the breeze, the kind that closely resembled her own.

Next to it was a splash of orange, Aeker and Aodh were out in the yard they must've been on their way to see Moe and the pups.

"Oh Tahir! Come meet my brothers, Aeker has been bugging my to introduce you."

She said excitedly as she pulled herself to her feet and took his hand, tugging it impatiently.

"Aeker, Aodh!"

She called out, waving at the from her small distance away.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Tahir had sensed the presence of others in the garden as well, but hadn't thought much of it until Alexis hopped up with a new-found excitement on her face.

For as long as he had lived in the coven and been with Alexis, he still hadn't met the other people in her life that meant so much to her. He could tell from the way she spoke of them though that she loved them very much.

Now that the two were mates, he was very excited to get to know this other part of her life.

"Have you told them yet?" He asked as he stood up, rubbing the stay bits of grass away from where they stuck to his clothes. He was, of course, referencing to their bonding together as mates.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:49 pm

She looked up at Tahir, still holding his hand as she smiled at him and shook her head.

"Not yet, I haven't been able to see either of them much lately, they have been so busy helping Moe with the pups and getting the wedding planned.

Plus I wanted them to meet you first, it's not like either of them will object, after all they are Vampire and Lycan Mates too."

The small Vampire leaned up and kissed the small bite mark that decorated his neck still before kissing his lips.

Her bite mark had healed over completely, sadly she hadn't thought of using magic to preserve it, even if she had she doubted Tahir would of done the spell for her.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:02 pm

It comforted Tahir to know that her brother was also mates with a Lycan. Especially after she had enlightened him of the vampire and lycan past.

He took a deep breath, feeling a little nervous. He wanted to make a good impression on these two people, and to make Alexis proud of him. Normally he didn't care what others thought of him. But Alexis was his exception, and therefore those who mattered to Alexis mattered to him as well.

"Well what are we waiting for?" He asked with a soft grin, giving her hand a playful swing.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Alexis smile and nestled up against him, giving his hand a soft squeeze before leading him over to where her two brothers stood.

"Aodh, Aeker, I thought it was about time that you finally met my boyfriend, this is Tahir."

She said as the couple drew closer, the Vampire smiled brightly as she looked up at her Lycan then over at her brothers.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:11 pm

The two of them had been on their way to Moe's. Aodh had been wanting to play with Luka and Cinaed since he had woken up. Aeker didn't trust him to go there himself, so he had come along for the ride.

Aodh paused when he heard his sister's voice, tugging Aeker to a stop and looking back over his shoulder.

"There's Lex with her mystery man."

He'd finally get to find out who was dating his little sister.

And grill them like only an older brother could.

"Hi there, I'm Aodh. Nice to meet...you..." He recognised that face. And he remembered everything from their last meeting.

The Lycan's lips pressed together and his eyes turned to the ground. How... perfect. of course Lex would go for the one person that Aodh didn't want to see again.

His hand gripped his Fiancé's tightly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:18 pm

"I've been bugging her for long enough, it is about time we get to meet him.
I was beginning to wonder if he was imaginary."

The Vampire joke, chuckling softly as he waved to the two of them.

"Nice to meet you Tahir, my name is Aeker."

He replied, holding out his hand to shake the rather largely built Lycan's.

Aeker winced slightly as Aodh gripped onto his hand.
"Ow Aodh you're hurting my hand."
He muttered softly, looking over at his Fiancé in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Tahir followed alongside Alexis, stopping when he finally laid eyes on the two men before them. He glanced down at her and grinned warmly, admiring her lovely smile.

He then again looked up at the pair before him. They held hands much like he and Alexis did. He was aware that the two were a homosexual couple, but he had never actually witnessed anything like that before. It felt a little funny for him to see two mean being affectionate like that with one another. He tried his best to not think poorly of it though. Much had changed in the time he was bound to his sword. If these two loved each other than that was all that really mattered, right?

His eyes focused on Aeker at first. It was amazing how much he looked like Alexis. He knew that the man was her twin, but it was still uncanny to see the male version of his girlfriend standing before him. From the darker choice in clothing all the way down to the long silver hair.

It was when Aodh started introducing himself that the Persian man turned his full attention towards the red head. The realization seemed to hit him the same time as it did Aodh. His stomach knotted a little and his heart sunk.

That was just perfect, wasn’t it? So much for making a good impression. Calling someone pathetic and challenging their authority was not the way he’d hoped he’d interact with Alexis’s family members.

It was obvious from the shift in Aodh’s demeanor that he remembered everything as well. Tahir cursed internally to himself and the situation. Taking in a deep breath he looked back over to Aeker.

He took the vampire man’s hand and gave it a firm shake. What should he do now? Pretend that he didn’t remember Aodh or what had happened? Apologize? Joke about it? Having to make a quick decision, Tahir decided to go for pretending and then joking if it was brought up.

“It’s nice to meet both of you as well. Alexis has said a lot about the two of you, all good things of course.” He said with a nervous grin.

What a typical way to start a conversation. But he was in auto-pilot mode, still trying to think quick.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:38 pm

"I told you we look a lot alike."
She said as she looked up at Aeker, stepping forward to give her twin a hug, giggling softly as he lifted her off the ground and kissed her forehead.

"You two have to be nice to him, I plan of keeping Tahir around for a long time so try not to grill him too much and scare him away."

She said before stepping towards Aodh and giving her brother a tight hug leaning up to press a kiss to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:48 pm

"Sorry," he muttered lowly, letting go of the Vampire's hand.

He didn't move after his hands fell to his sides.

He didn't look up or speak. He barely reacted enough to hug Alexis back and kiss her cheek gently in return.

Aodh didn't want to look up and see the younger Lycan's expression.

You call yourself a leader? You're pathetic.

Aodh gave a little flinch.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:54 pm

"And she has been saying many wonderful things about you, I'm surprised it took her this long to introduce us. I think she was scared we would try to interrogate you."

The Vampire laughed softly, hugging his sister back and kissing her on the forehead.

His eyes turned to Aodh and took his hand again, slight worry filling his features as he looked at the man.

"Aodh are you alright?"

He asked, looking over at his Fiancé, he didn't look well, his mood swung so quickly and he seemed downright depressed.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:13 am

In this moment Tahir wasn’t sure if he even wanted the brothers to know that he and Alexis were mates. Under the current circumstances there was some clearing up that needed to be done before they were presented with that sort of news.

The younger Lycan could tell that Aodh was just as uncomfortable as he was. It was odd for him to see the red head behaving so calm in contrast to how he had seen him before. He had gone from being a man blinded by rage to the quiet and somber person standing here now. In fact, if Aodh hadn’t reacted the way he had, Tahir would question if they were even the same guy.

He couldn’t remember if he had told Alexis about what had happened between him and Aodh, but he didn’t think he had. It was a long time ago, before the two were even in a relationship. It would be awkward to explain the situation to her now.

Tahir couldn’t help but chuckle at all the irony placed before him. It was a sarcastic laugh, the kind you let out when someone has got the best of you. And in this case, it was fate that had gotten the best of him.

“Aodh and I have actually met before, only under less charming circumstances.” He admitted, but he kept his tone light, not wanting to stir up any negative emotions. It was clear that the others could sense there was something not right.

The large man extended his hand to the other Lycan, wanted to let the past be the past and move forward.

“Can we let by gones be by gones?” He asked Aodh, hand still extended, in an attempt to make right with his elder.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:03 pm

Aodh and I have actually already met, under less than charming circumstances.

Oh dear... She already knew how abrasive Aodh could be when he was in a bad mood and she would bet that Tahir could be much the same if he was in a bad mood or insulted.

"Well you two better make nice because I wont stand for any bad blood between my family members so what ever little squabble you two had, get over it."

She said sternly, looking at Tahir then over at Aodh, her arms crossed firmly over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:20 pm

"I'm fine," he assured his mate.

He was just... trying to be a better man. Trying to not explode at Tahir or anyone else. He wanted to head down to the cottage, just turn around right now and leave; wait for Aeker there.

But that would be ...pathetic.

"It was more than a petty squabble," he murmured, gaze turning to Alexis. Far more. "I was a direct challenge to my ability to lead my pack as its Beta."

His piercing silver eyes turned to Tahir. "If you ever challenge me again for my choices you will be treated the same as any other pup trying to defy me. You will get no special treatment for being my brother."

The harsh glint in his eyes softened and he gave a little smile. Let bygones be bygones. "But until that day happens, welcome to the family." He shook Tahir's hand firmly.

"We're just heading off to see our Nephews. Do you two want to join us? Moe would love to see the both of you."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Aeker looked between the two men, Tahir and Aodh had butted heads before?

His Mate still seemed sore about it and he wondered idly when this had happened.

A smile appeared on his face when Aodh greeted his sister's new beau into the family and shook his hand.

He knew Aodh held grudges and he was so proud of him for letting it go.

His hand stroked over the Lycan's back as he leaned up and kissed under his ear, a show of affection that clearly said 'I'm so proud of you.'

"You two should definitely head down with us, Moe would be thrilled."
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:10 am

Tahir held back a low growl that threatened to escape from his chest as Aodh recounted the event in a bit more detail. Alexis had made it clear she was not going to have any of their nonsense and were it not for that he may not have bit his tongue. He certainly wouldn’t be putting for the effort to make nice like this.

Pup? That was amusing to hear. Amusing and annoying all at once, but Tahir tried to cling onto his friendly expression. It was all there too, the smile, the unfurrowed brow. All but in his eyes. His eyes gave him away just how unimpressed he was.

“I always give respect where respect is due.” He said in response as they shook hands. That was the best he could say in this instance. He locked eyes with Aodh, and even this may have been taken as challenge were the elder to interpret it that way.

But Aodh’s disposition seemed to soften, and that was good. Even if he had said “until that happens”, implying that it would in fact happen. Tahir hoped that it wouldn’t.

His hands dropped to his sides and he nodded his head. He remembered meeting Moe some time ago. She had seemed like such a sweet and compassionate woman, and Tahir figured that being around someone like that could help calm his irritated nerves.

“That sounds like a good idea.” He said in his usual low voice.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:18 am

Alexis was slightly taken back, Tahir had challenged Aodh? She hadn't heard about that and it seemed so out of character for Tahir, he was a man that respected authority.

She shot Tahir a little warning look as he spoke, that could be taken a lot of ways and Aodh seemed like he could be easily offended at the moment, he didn't want the two of them brawling.

"Lets not keep Moe waiting!"

She chimed in and gripped Tahir's hand, tugging him towards the cottage, putting some distance between him and Aodh before they both went for each others throats.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:29 am

When it was due?

"I demand your respect at all times while you serve under me. Respect was due when you joined our Pack. Next time you challenge me in any way I'll take it as a direct challenge for my position as Beta. There's already someone in line for that position. I will defend it until it is his turn to take control."

His voice was cold. Detached. He had played the nice guy, now he was just laying down the law.

He took Aeker's hand and stalked silently towards the cottage.

Playing with the Pups would hopefully lighten his mood a little.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

Aeker remained silent while the rest of them spoke, he knew well enough when Aodh was getting angry and right now he was beyond angry.

The Vampire was shocked that he was keeping it together and hadn't attacked Tahir yet, he really was trying on account of Alexis.

He didn't argue when Aodh pulled him along and walked beside him quietly, giving the other two a sorry expression over his shoulder.

Leaning down he pressed a soft kiss to his Mate's neck, trying to sooth him even the smallest amount.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:42 am

The Persian man clenched his jaw when Aodh said his final words. He wanted to say something, but knew he shouldn’t. He wouldn’t do that to Alexis. So instead he continued to bite his tongue, letting his mate lead him away from the other two and make the distance between them.

How could Alexis possibly love someone like that? How could anyone?

Tahir remained silent, but it was clear his mood was sour. He didn’t want to say anything, knowing that if he opened his mouth something bad was just going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:47 am

Alexis was sorely disappointed, she had been hoping things would go better between them.

How could she possibly tell Aodh that she had taken Tahir as her Mate now? He would go absolutely ballistic.

"Come on, we are going back inside, we can see Moe and the pups tomorrow."

She muttered, guiding him back towards the Mansion, it was not a good idea to follow after them.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:52 am

Aodh sighed softly.

Now he felt like shit because he had driven the woman to leave with Tahir.

"You don't have to go."

He pursed his lips. "Ich bin nur einen Wutanfall," he admitted with an awkward little shrug. It wasn't like him to admit he was in the wrong. "Ich verspreche, am besten Verhalten von nun an."

He squeezed Aeker's hand gently. "You haven't seen the pups yet. Come adn meet them. They'll absolutely adore you. Just be careful with Luka. He likes hair and you have a lot of it."

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:56 am

Aeker squeezed his hand back, smiling down at the man, kissing him on the forehead as he nestled up against his side.

"Ich bin so stolz auf dich dafür, dass der größere Mann Aodh. Ich liebe dich."

He whispered softly in against the man's ear as his thumb stroked against the Lycan's knuckles, he really was going all out for Alexis.

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:00 am

From this point Tahir left the decision making up to Alexis. He didn’t understand German, so all he had heard was “You don’t have to go.”

Everything that was said after that could have meant anything. And it seemed no matter what Aodh did Aeker was there to kiss him and whisper in his ear, so that didn’t give him any hints either.

So all he did was look down at Alexis with an expression that read “your call.”
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:05 am

Alexis sighed softly and looked back at Aodh.

"You better keep that promise Aodh, I'll be holding you to it."

She replied as she gave Tahir's hand a squeeze, she had meant it when she said she wouldn't put up with there being bad blood between them.

The two men could just suck it up and sat getting along otherwise she would personally kick both of their asses back in line. Neither of them would like seeing her truly angry.

"We are going to go see the pups."
She replied, gripping Tahir's hand and pulling him towards the cottage once more,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the brothers   Meeting the brothers Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the brothers
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next