Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[I] Meeting Another

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyneric

[I] Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:56 am

Cy stood by the door with his arms crossed, tapping his foot impatiently.

"You're taking your time," he called out.

Cy wanted to go out; walk around town and just enjoy a night with each other. Ray was being rather slow with sprucing himself up to go out.

One would think that wearing a cage would completely take away Ray's ability to move around at all. The Fledgeling had been particularly distracted and slow since he had started wearing it.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:06 am

Rayner wished he didn't need to move around, every small step had him desperately trying to stop himself from moaning.

The chastity cage was one thing, but he had a hook pushed deep inside of him and worst of all was the metal rod that was pressed into the tip of his penis.

When Cyneric had tried to put it into him he had panicked, the thought of anything being forced down his shaft was frightening, especially something so long.

It had quickly become the bane of his existence, every time he bent down or tried to move it rubbed at the inside of his member, that paired with the hook in his ass was enough to make him aroused, which was restricted completely by the cage, which left him crippled in a half hardened state.

More than once already he had woken in agony as his member tried desperately to hardened during his sleep and for the first time since he was a teenager he had started having wet dreams again, which left him immobile for a long time as his release slowly seeped out from around the sound.

"Sorry..."

He muttered gently through gritted teeth as he tried to walk down the hallway, his footsteps were slow and gentle as he buttoned up his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:11 am

A grin pulled at the Vampire's lips.

His boy always did look good when he picked out his wardrobe for him.

The man stepped forwards to finish buttoning Ray's shirt. He straightened the collar gently, smoothing it down.

"You're forgiven because you look so good," he murmured, leaning forwards to kiss the man before dropping to his knees in front of him.

He unbuttoned Ray's jeans and pulled them down around his thighs, leaning forwards to tease the head of the Fledgeling's member through the bars of the cage with his tongue.

Cy had made Ray struggle a lot with his desire since he had caged him.

"Are you excited to go out to town?" he asked, blowing on the damp flesh of his member teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:18 am

Rayner had become accustom to Cy dressing him, it was one of the controlling things he did that the young Vampire didn't really pay much attention to. Things that would upset most people flew right past him as simply 'the norm'.

The Fledgling gasped loudly as the tongue swiped at him through the bars of his cage.

He gripped the door frame firmly in an attempt to hold himself up before he fell down.

His member had been constantly stimulated for days non stop because of the sound, now he was sensitive to any little touch, even grazing against the fabric of his pants made him harden.

"Y-yes..."

He moaned, his lips parting as his fangs clicked into place, the cool breeze on damp, heated flesh sending a violent shudder through his body, fueling both of his maddening desires.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:22 am

The man chuckled softly at his boy's broken response.

His tongue continued to tease him slowly as his hand cupped Ray's balls gently, teasing them with a slow tenderness.

He had been cruel with this over the past few days.

Any chance he had to do this, or pull the hook out and bend Ray over, he had taken up on. Ray had been teased and tortured constantly.

After a few more moments, Cy gave his balls a firm squeeze before he stood, pulling Ray's jeans up and buttoning then again.

"Time to go."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:27 am

He didn't know when this teasing would end, or if it would ever end, Cy still took the pleasure of fucking him when ever the desire hit him so the man had no reason to ever let him out.

And that was what Rayner feared most, that his Sire would like seeing him in chastity so much that he had to live like this for centuries.

His nails bit into the door frame, leaving small crescent moons in the wood as his balls was teased also, hissing loudly as his arousal hardened to the point where his cage was full, pushing the sound deeper down his shaft.

He cringed, doubling over slightly as his pants were pulled back up and he was left panting and barely standing.

Rayner looked up at his sire was annoyed desperation before limping slowly out of the doorway and out into the night air.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:31 am

There was no fun in keeping him locked forever.

He just wanted to tease and torture him for a while. A week. Two. A month... maybe two months at a push.

Three months didn't sound bad, though.

"If you're extra good tonight, I'll take the sound out for an hour when we get home," he purred softly in the man's ear, nipping it gently before leading the way towards town.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:36 am

Having the sound out for an hour sounded like bliss, he could use the bathroom and maybe even managed to come once if he was lucky.

Just not having the pain of pushing against it when he needed to urinate would be well worth behaving well.

Rayner padded after Cyneric, his pace slightly slowed yet he tried to keep up with the man in case his slow footsteps were seen as some kind of defiance rather than the sheer uncomfortable nature of device attached to his penis.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:39 am

Cy hummed softly as they walked.

He'd test his boy tonight. Set up some nasty little tests for him to accomplish.

If he got them all done right, he'd take out the sound for a while.

But only then and only if.

Tonight would be a rough one for Ray. Cy would enjoy it immensely. He had a feeling that Rayner wouldn't enjoy it quite as much as he would. Oh well, the Fledgeling would survive.

"Shall we go dancing?"
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:43 am

Rayner kept close to Cy, despite his annoyance with the man he made sure to hold his hand firmly, his body pressing against his side slightly.

He still wasn't great around humans, his resolve was even more weak since he was so riled up and constantly in a state of half arousal.

With arousal came lust and with lust came a craving for flood, which he was surrounded by and yet couldn't have.

He looked up at his Sire, his face horror-filled at the suggestion, he could barely walk and Cyneric wanted him to dance?

"If you want to."

He murmured, knowing well enough that just going along with the man was less painful than defiance.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:46 am

Cy grinned widely, his lips pulling upwards crookedly.

"Excellent."

They could go have their fun pressed up against one another in a tightly backed club, grinding in the modern era's crude attempts at dancing.

Then he could have his cruel fun with him.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:52 am

This was going to be hell, absolute hell, at least he could prepare himself for it mentally, Cy liked to just do things to him at a moments notice, the shock value made it that much worse.

"Where do you want to go dancing?"

He muttered as he looked up at the man, Russia wasn't the best place for night life, they couldn't have gay bars or kinky nightclubs like other countries, not with laws banning homosexuality and the enforcement of those laws.

They would have to suffer through countless women hitting on them, which was fine and dandy for Cy, but torture of Rayner.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:54 am

"Any club will do."

As long as it was tightly packed, Cy approved.

Under the dim light of the dance floor, it really wouldn't matter. not many people would bother watching them or care that they were together. There would be too much alcohol, too much sex and drugs on top of that for people to care.

He dragged the man into the closest club and grinned.

This would do just fine.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:06 am

Rayner gave a soft moan as he was pulled into the nearest club, biting his lip sharply as the sound and hook pressed into him more deeply with each movement.

At least with the blaring music it didn't matter if he was moaning and crying out, no one would be able to hear him.

They could get away with murder with how tightly packed and loud it was inside.

Idly his mind wandered, if he were free to do as he pleased he could feast and grind up against as many people he wanted.

Images flickered before his eyes of all these humans naked and pressed up against him, far too willing as he fed and fucked his way through as many of them as he possibly could.

Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:09 am

Cy pulled Ray flush against his body when they got to the dance floor.

His hips ground against the Fldegeling's firmly, rubbing the material of their jeans against his caged member.

"Stay as quiet as you can," he purred in a husky tone.

One hand gripped his boy's backside firmly, pulling him closer and he continued to grind against him.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:17 am

Rayner's grip on the man tightened as they moved through the tightly packed bodies around them, so many humans were bumping into him, pressing up against him. That mixed with the deafening music was leaving him slightly dazed.

He bit his lip sharply as Cy's hips ground against him and his backside was gripped as he was pulled closer to the man.

His arms wrapped around Cy's neck as he hid his face in against the man's neck, for a Vampire the clicking of his fangs could be heard, even through all the music.

"Please..."

He whimpered as he ground back against him, his hands tightening as they bundled in his shirt.

"Make it so I can only think about you, Cy please..."

The overwhelming flood of sensation was driving him wild, the smell of so many humans, hot, sweaty and aroused, the sight of all the bare flesh, the sounds of multiple moans over the music that rattled his skull and the torturous feeling of pent up arousal within his own body.

The look in his eyes which was now constantly present grew more prominent.

Last edited by Rayner on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:22 am

The Vampire grinned.

He loved knowing that wanted to think of just him. He felt his pride swell. His Fledgeling just wanted to be able to feel him.

His hand slid under the waistband of the man's jeans and slid lower.

He pressed his fingers against the hook, pushing it deeper inside of him.

"Maybe I should take you into the bathroom and fuck you hard," he growled softly.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:31 am

Rayner's heart thudded heavily in his chest, he could hear it echoed throughout the entire building, the sound of hearts pumping frantically, pushing blood throughout each and every body in the building.

He wanted them all too stop, they were deafening him and leaving him bewildered.

His body trembled as he pressed up against the man, normally the contact helped to ward away these thoughts but it wasn't working like it normally did.

His gaze darkened as it traveled over the crowd, he could no longer see people, just the trail of veins and arteries, purse points which seemed to throb, calling him in like a sirens song, coaxing him ever closer.

Instead he slammed his wide eyes shut and hid his face in against the man's neck, taking in deep breaths of his scent.

Rayner couldn't stop himself from groaning as the hook was pushed on, his body pressing up against Cy more insistently.

"Y-yes, please..."

He hoped that would calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:17 am

Contrary to popular belief most bars weren't the type of place you could easily pick up humans. In bars people were on their guard; they came with friends, with people to watch their drinks and hold their hands when they went to the bathroom. When you found a place like this one - thrumming and pulsing with lunatic life - you got to be fond of it. You got to be a little bit jealous of it.

Jonas was the handle this particular vampire had been going by a while now - a couple hundred years. When the two others walked in, Jonas didn't peg them immediately - not with the throng that had turned up that night - but it didn't take him long to suss them out. He was aware he wasn't the oldest vampire around but he was plenty old enough to be confident in turning out two lost vampires from what he (rightly, he believed) had claimed long ago.

The thing that gave him pause was - more than pause actually, it was closer to outright shock - was the condition of one of them. That was what held his attention and not their 'activity' - no one's a prude at approaching a thousand years old; you've seen it all a hundred times. No; it was a total wonder that the dark haired individual wasn't currently murdering the entire club. The utter depravity - the cruelty to a fellow vampire - it was unexpected. Maybe you didn't see it all a hundred times, he thought ruefully.

Jonas moved with a grace that a human just wouldn't be able to mimic and approached the busy pair without fear. It was a feat to keep a bloodcrazed vampire in check - he knew that - but he wasn't too concerned. He wanted them out before they disturbed the peace.

"Boys," he purred with a voice like tearing cloth, close enough to easily touch them.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:25 am

The man chuckled softly when Ray pushed against him, face buried against his neck.

His boy was so needy. So desperate for his attention.

Even in the room full of pulsing lights and the loud beating of people's hearts, Ray was pressed up against him, begging for his attention. He loved it.

"You'll have to be quiet," he purred in Ray's ear. "Very, very quiet. Can you manage that?"

He highly doubted it. Ray was about ready to scream with the frustration he'd gone through. He highly doubted that he could contain the noise that wanted to bubble up.

His blue eyes flickered up when he heard the purr of another voice, narrowing slightly as they landed on the younger Vampire stood very close to them. His hand slid out of Ray's jeans and curled around his waist, pulling him closer.

"Yes?" His voice was low; more dangerous than amused now.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:31 am

Rayner knew not to lie to Cyneric, so when the man asked if he could manage to be quiet his head shook slightly.

He knew he wouldn't be able to do it, he was barely stopping himself from screaming out right now.

Being in this cramped room with bodies bumping up against him was driving him mad, it was utter agony, more so considering the fact he could barely handle one person in the street bumping into him when he was completely calm, right now he was anything but calm.

Rayner's senses weren't as strong as they should have been, a byproduct of his current state.

So when he heard a man behind them he recoiled pathetically, pressing closer to Cy as his eyes slid shut and he hid his face in against the man's chest with a whimper as his body trembled.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:37 am

"Peace," he said, a laugh in his tone as the corners of his mouth kicked up in a smile. Starting trouble in the middle of the club would be utterly ridiculous, especially since he hunted there frequently. It wouldn't stop him if it came down to it.. but the knowledge was enough to temper his.. temper.

"I've next to no interest in your little pet." It was a lie and he bet the other would know it too - the guy with him was the most interesting thing about him. "Playing a dangerous game here." His own voice remained light and amused, gaze cutting to the beastly vampire when it cringed. It was barely a vampire at this point - the mental damage had to be incredible for such a prolonged state. "I think you're violating some ethical guidelines here."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:47 am

Cy's eyes narrowed a little more, pulling Ray ever closer.

He didn't believe the younger Vampire. Not at all. Ray was the sort of creature that would raise attention anywhere. He knew that. Cyneric knew what he had done to the boy and he knew what others would think about it.

"I didn't realise someone had written a handbook on how to care for your Fledgeling," Cy bit back around a soft snarl.

He wasn't comfortable with another Vampire around his Ray.

He'd be as hostile as he could be to get rid of this other Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:56 am

Rayner's emotions were closely intertwined with Cy's so when his sire's temper began to flare his own emotional state began to worsen.

When the man got angry, Rayner got scared, usually it was the correct emotional response since the anger was nearly always directed at him.

The Fledgling was on the verge of panicking and second man's words barely reached his ears.

"Cy..."

He whimpered, his nails biting into the man's flesh through his shirt, without the man's touch distracting him the atmosphere around them bore down upon him relentlessly.

His bloodlust flared, a scolding heat burning down his throat, down into his chest and stomach, as if hot coals had been shoved into his mouth.

"I-I can't b-breathe..."

He panted as he clung to the man.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:07 am

"There isn't one yet, actually," he said as breezily as if they were just shooting the shit anywhere but inside a packed club with music so loud it would've been hard to hear a human. "But I bet the first page will say, 'don't do... whatever it is you've done here'," he said concisely. "Textbook what not to do, my friend." As if the other didn't know that. The vampire was reckless bordering on fucking bonkers. Maybe all these humans wouldn't be enough to prevent the other from doing something extremely damaging.

The look he gave the fledgling changed subtly - that one may have been lost to the world but Jonas wasn't. His body changed - the stance went from relaxed to ready, giving the image of a cat ready to pounce. Should the small one make a move too sudden a mercy kill have be in order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another Empty

Back to top Go down

[I] Meeting Another
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next