Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Supernatural Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizraim

Mizraim

[C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:44 pm

Miz jumped when he heard the banging at the door. He wasn't expecting that.

He huddled up in the blankets even more, wrapping himself up in them so that only his head was peeking out.

He looked over at the door with curiosity, but otherwise didn't move from his spot.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:47 pm

"So, who was that kid Lyo had in last night?"

Daniil shoved past Maks, peering around curiously until his eyes fell onto Miz.

"Cute but real young. Didn't think Lyo was into that kind of shit."

The man grinned widely, raising a hand in a friend wave. "Privet~"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:52 pm

"He isn't, apparently he isn't a whore, some kid Lyo found out on the streets, about to get himself raped so Lyo stepped in, forever the hero."

Maks replied with a roll of his eyes before stepping toward the window, cracking it open a little as he pulled out a pack of smokes and lit one, puffing on it eagerly.

"You hungry Dan? Make us something to eat."

He muttered normally Lyo cooked but he wasn't going to risk waking him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:57 pm

"Lyo a hero? You sure we're talking about the same guy?

The only times he ever saw Lyo was when they were all getting drunk or Lyo was working side-by-side with him in the mafia. Daniil hadn't seen any nice side of Lyo.

"Fuck that. Order a pizza in or something. You two are fucking loaded compared to the rest of us."

Daniil approached the man, swiping his smoke and pressing the butt between his own lips.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:04 pm

"You scare of him Dan?" He asked with an amused grin, smirking at the man.

That was true, Maks was notorious for taking the jobs that no one else dared get close to and where Maks went, Lyo reluctantly followed.

They had made quite a living for themselves, though they hadn't made enough yet, soon though, soon they would have enough to skip the country.

"Sounds good."

He muttered, pizza sounded like a good idea, plus Lyo was asleep and wouldn't bitch at him.
Back to top Go down
Mizraim

Mizraim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:06 pm

Miz felt more and more nervous with every new person that came into the apartment.

He huddled more in the blanket so that it was covering everything but his eyes and the top of his head.

His tummy grumbled softly.

This wasn't good. Miz was hungry and Lyo was out cold.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:08 pm

"Anyone who isn't is stupid."

Alyosha had a name for himself that scared a lot of people.

Daniil was one of the many that was terrified of the large blond man. Alyosha was someone that he definitely wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley.

"I want anchovies." His gaze turned to the boy huddled up in the blankets. "Looks like he wants food, too."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:12 pm

"You calling me stupid?"

Maks challenged, raising a pierced eyebrow as he looked over at him. He was probably one of the only people who had no reason to fear Lyo, the man wouldn't do anything to him, they had spent too many years together for fear to even factor in.

"You like pizza?" He called out to the kid, seemingly hiding in the blankets.

Maks scrunched his nose up at Daniil's request.

"You're disgusting."

He muttered as he pulled out his phone and called the pizza place, ordering a few in case Lyo woke up or if the kid decided to eat.
Back to top Go down
Mizraim

Mizraim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Miz had no idea what the men were saying. And that made him even more nervous.

He shook his head no, he didn't want pizza.

He wanted blood.

He'd gone much longer without it though, so he resolved he'd just go hungry right now.

After all he had enjoyed a nice meal from Lyo the night before.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:17 pm

"You're the most stupid of the lot," was his immediate reply.

He'd said that numerous times. Maksim was extremely stupid. He seemed to have no fear of Alyosha. It was almost awe-inspiring. Almost.

Daniil shrugged.

"Don't see how you can not like them."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:22 pm

Maks snorted and chuckled in amusement.

"You really think Lyo would do anything to me? You're the stupid one."

Not many people knew much about his and Lyo's time together, they knew the two of them fucked one another but that's was all they knew.

Maks ordered the food before putting down his phone.

"Ten minutes."

He muttered, he had to hold out that long, until then, he lit another smoke.
Back to top Go down
Mizraim

Mizraim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:24 pm

After a small while, Miz began to trust that he wasn't in any harms way.

If Lyo was around, he'd be sure he'd be protected.

He closed his eyes and listened to the two Russian men ramble in their mother language.

It was kind of nice, really. To just relax and listen to people talk without having to worry about being afraid.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:30 pm

"I don't think you could stop him if he wanted to. He's built like a brick shithouse."

Alyosha was by no means a small man. It was actually kinda scary how large the man actually was.

"Urgh. I'm hungry. Got anything in the cupboards?"

Daniil made his way to the kitchen.

"Any mac and cheese?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Maks snorted.

"Getting on my knees and sucking him off always seems to do the trick."

He had done that many times in the past, he had made Lyo angry and distracted the man with sex until he calmed down.

"Touch my mac and cheese and I'll cut your nuts off."

He replied casually, it was a rarity that he got to eat it, he had to hide it otherwise Lyo would chuck it away.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:40 pm

Daniil shook his head again.

"Again, you're crazy. I'd be scared he'd choke me. I wouldn't let him shove his cock down my throat." He would be far too worried about getting choked.

"I'd like to see you try," he called back, opening up a cupboard door to try and hunt down the mac and cheese.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:48 pm

"A little choking is fun, he has a soft spot for it."

Maks replied with a laugh as he padded into the kitchen, keeping a wary eye on Daniil, there was no way he would find the hidden mac 'n cheese, at least not if he kept searching in the kitchen.

"You think I couldn't do it? Hold my own against Lyo so I bet pinning you down would be easy."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:52 pm

"A little choking is fun, but I doubt there'd only be a little choking involved."

The man huffed as he began pushing tins and boxes aside.

"You'd like pinning me down, wouldn't you?" Daniil snorted with a grin.

He turned his gaze over his shoulder to Maks and grinned widely, brushing his mousy coloured bangs out of his face, tucking them behind his stretched ear.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:00 pm

"I probably would, it's been a while since I've topped any one, Lyo has that whole alpha dog thing going on."

Lyo liked to pin him down and fuck him, not that he minded at all, he quite enjoyed it.

It had always been that way between then, Lyo liked being in charge, more than he liked letting Maks have control.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:04 pm

[Until Miz returns, all speech is in Russian, though not italicised]

Daniil chuckled and ruffled his bangs, sending them sprawling into his face again.

"I can see him being dominant all too well."

The man crouched down to check a lower cupboard.

"Where the fuck to you keep your mac and cheese?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:09 pm

"I'm not telling you shit."

Maks replied, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched Daniil search through his kitchen.

"I hid it from Lyo before he moved in, you can wait for the fucking pizza to arrive if you're hungry, they will be here soon."

He hadn't paid for food for Daniil just to go and eat his stash.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:15 pm

Daniil pouted as he stood, pushing himself to sit on the counter.

"Boo, bro. You suck." He was hungry and was seriously craving mac and cheese.

"Thought I could rely on your to share a can of mac with a friend."

His head tossed to the side, moving his bangs out of the way again.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:20 pm

"Fuck that, go buy your own if you want some, then you can deal with Lyo's wrath for cooking it here."

He didn't know why Lyo despised it so much, mac and cheese was brilliant.

Maks smirked and leaned against the counter.

"No point looking for it, I hid it all pretty well."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:23 pm

"I'm broke, man. Not everyone gets the big bucks missions like you do."

Daniil wasn't the strongest or fastest or best arms-man around. He had to struggle to scrape by on the little jobs.

"Why do you think I'm over here? Not for that little bit Lyo bought in last night."

Daniil grinned widely. "Though I can play whore for you if you show me the right amount of cash." His legs spread teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:24 pm

It just so happened that Lyo was the strongest and Maks was the fastest, they got paid well, and soon they would have enough money to leave this hell hole.

Maks chuckled, his lips spreading into a grin as he stalked forward, putting his body between his and Daniil's body, pressing his pelvis against the man.

"That desperate for money?"

He asked, tilting his head as he looked up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:27 pm

His legs wrapped around Mak's waist when the man pressed against him.

"Uh-huh. I'm running on fumes at the moment."

His hips pressed forwards against Maks.

"I'll play good little whore for some cash." He'd do whatever the Hell Maks wanted to do with him if it meant a little cash in his pocket.

His arms slid around the man's shoulders, fingers weaving through his messy hair. "Interested?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Supernatural Meeting   [C] Supernatural Meeting - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Supernatural Meeting
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next