Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] End of the road

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

[C] End of the road - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Things aren't that simple.

If it was as simple as Cain going insane, Wolfie wouldn't have put off telling Cain about himself.

After a moment, the Lycan turned back.

The naked boy straddled Cain's hips as he pressed up against his chest.

He nuzzled against him, hoping Cain wouldn't push him away.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Cain didn't understand, how was he meant to understand this, humans were told their entire lives that supernatural creatures were just stories.

One second he had a puppy in his lap and the next thing Wolfie was pressed up against him.

Cain didn't push him away, the exact opposite, he pulled Wolfgang into a tight embrace, holding onto the boy fiercely.

The man had been terrified, he had thought...he had thought something utterly terrible had happened, the fact that the boy had transformed had barely sunken in.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Wolfie's fingers ran through Cain's hair gently.

He stayed silent, just toying with the man's hair as he waited for him to speak.

Wolfie was dreading hearing what Cain would have to say about all of this.

The boy chewed on his lip as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:12 pm

"I don't...Wolfie, I don't understand."

He murmured after a long while, what he had seen was something unbelievable.

Cain still didn't believe it and he didn't know how to feel about it.

"I was so worried."

He muttered, hugging the boy tightly as he pressed a soft kiss to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:14 pm

"I'm safe," he murmured softly, nuzzling closer to the man as his fingers continued to weave through his hair.

He was safe. He wasn't going anywhere.

No one could hurt him.

"Everything is fine."

He didn't want to see Cain this upset. He couldn't handle it.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:17 pm

"What happened to you...you were a dog and now you're not. It doesn't make any sense.

I was hearing your voice in my head, Wolfie I don't know whats happening."

This whole situation had blind sighted him and his mind was in overload.

At the very least he knew the boy was safe, that was all that mattered, but now he had to work out everything else.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:22 pm

"Not a dog. A wolf."

The boy's nails scratched gently over Cain's scalp.

"I'm a Lycan," he murmured eventually. He hadn't told anyone this in a long time. So few people stayed with him for long enough to actually need to know.

He really hoped the man didn't freak out too much.

He didn't want Cain to think he was a monster because he turned into a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:30 pm

He wouldn't have believed it if he hadn't seen it for himself, the boy had turned into a puppy, a wolf puppy.

"Lycan, like a werewolf?"

He muttered, his brows furrowing, he had a very different vision of werewolves in his mind, they were large, hulking beasts, not snowy little puppies that fell down on a footpath and curled in against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:32 pm

Wolfie nodded.

"Ja. Werewolf." His accent butchered the word. That was why he much preferred using the term Lycan. It was easier for him to say.

Most werewolves were hulking dangerous creatures.

He was an anomaly.

Wolfgang wasn't very scary as a Wolf. Or scary at all, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:36 pm

As strange as it sounded, Wolfgang being a Lycan made sense, there were little things about the boy that could be explained by him being a little...different.

He was strong for his size, obviously stronger than he let on.

"I suppose... it really doesn't matter if you're human or not."

He replied, they had been together this whole time and Wolfie hadn't been human, it really didn't need to change now that he knew what he really was.

"So what...what do I need to know?"

Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:40 pm

Wolfgang wished everyone thought that way.

If no one cared about people not being human, they wouldn't still be in hiding. Life would be much easier for everyone.

"I don't bite you because biting is the way we create more of us."

His fingers stroked over Cain's neck.

"I'm possessive because it's in my nature to be."
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:43 pm

"You've bitten me before."

The boy liked biting him, more so during sex, he was constantly sporting hickeys on his throat.

"I take it the whole full-moon stuff isn't real? What's myth and fact?"

He had just witnessed the boy transform and there was no fullmoon in sight.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:47 pm

"I've never broken the skin."

His nails scraped red lines on the human's neck. "Injecting my venom into your bloodstream will make you like me. It's not a pleasant experience." He still remembered the pain of being turned.

"We have to turn on the full moons but we can turn any time we want. We're stronger at night, though. It's easier to turn under a moon."

His tongue laved over his lower lip. "Silver is poison. We can live indefinitely if we aren't killed during fights."

His lip twitched. "I am almost a thousand years old. We do still fight with Vampires. It can dangerous fighting with them. Their blood is also poisonous to us."
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:52 pm

Suddenly he realized that he had been dancing with danger, every time they had slept together he had tried to egg the boy into being more rough with him. If Wolfgang had indulged him and broken his skin with a bite he would have been turned.

"You have venom, like a snake?"

He did have some kind of venom sack or something? Hadn't noticed anything odd with the boy's anatomy that would hint toward that.

"Vampires are real?"

He asked, shock filling his voice, how many other things existed that he had thought were children's stories?

Silver was poison, vampire blood is poison, Wolfie was nearly a thousand years old...wait what.

"A thousand?"

He asked, nearly choking on his words as he looked at the boy in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:57 pm

"A little. The venom is in our saliva. We can kiss fine. Unless you have a cut in your mouth. Wet kisses are ill advised then."

Wolves had to be quite careful at times.

The boy nodded. "Ja. Vampires are real. Elves. Demons. Angels. Faeries. Trolls." They were all real.

Wolfgang gave an uncomfortable sigh as he shifted in the man's lap. "You caught that one. Ja. I am a thousand years old. I am not one of the oldest, though. There are older ones. Quite a lot older."

There were Lycan twice his age. Three times.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:04 pm

Everything was real...they just didn't know it.

"And you've all been hiding it from humans? Why?"

If they were stronger, predatory creatures then why weren't they running the world instead of trying to blend in?

"You're a thousand...then what the hell do you see in me?"

He asked in confusion, the boy must had met countless others, people from different eras, all of which could offer the boy more than he could, he felt like a child, stumbling around in the dark, unaware of the world around him.

"You're a thousand..."

He muttered as it dawned on him, his gaze trailing over the boy.

"So, you don't age..."

Wolfie would never get a day older, his body was stuck like this, all the while as the weeks, months, even years passed Cain would be aging, he was pass his prime, grow old and frail, he would die and Wolfie would still be the same, forever.

A small frown graced the man's lips as he looked down, his hands idly stroking through Wolfie's hair.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:08 pm

"Because humans are panicky, scared creatures." His lips curled up. "They fight and kill their own kind for things as simple as liking the same gender. Could you imagine what they could be like if they knew that there were people living among them that lied about being human?"

The thought was scary.

How many wars would happen? How many public hate groups?

No one wanted to see that. Least of all the people that would live through that sort of hate for centuries.

"I see a pure, beautiful soul," he answered honestly. He saw a beautiful person that he was drawn to. Something that got lost after centuries of living.

"I don't age. Forever sixteen."
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:16 pm

"You're sixteen?"

His body was sixteen at least, the boy had told him that he was twenty, granted he was small for someone of that age but Cain wasn't put off by that, at least the boy was legal.

Now...now he felt like a pervert, it didn't matter that he was actually a thousand, his body was still a child.

"And I'm nearly twenty five." Nearly ten years older, not five like he had thought. In seven years time his body double that of Wolfie's.

Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:19 pm

"Yes," he replied dully.

He hated being sixteen. He got all the troubles of being a teenager and no promise of them stopping when he broke through the teens.

He had this body forever.

"I am also over nine hundred years older than you," he responded when Cain muttered his own age. He knew what the man was thinking.

He didn't want Cain to feel disgusted with himself over the fact that his body was so young.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:27 pm

His lips quirked up a little, a slight bitterness to his smile, the boy was so much older than him, yet so much younger at the same time.

It was a hard thing to wrap his mind around.

"It's only going to get worse isn't it? I'm going to go old and grey, and you'll still be sixteen."

If they stayed how they were now, with Wolfie as a Lycan and him a human life would get harder, people would stare at them, accuse him of being something that he wasn't and after a short while he would die and in comparison to Wolfie's long time, he would only be a small blip in time.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:29 pm

The Lycan sighed, cuddling closer to his human.

He didn't want things to change.

He liked how the two were now. Cain was perfect right now and he didn't want that to change or end.

Wolfie pressed little kisses against the human's neck, scraping his skin gently with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:36 pm

He really was attached to the boy, he was giving up him home in order to stay with him, he promised that he would never leave Wolfgang's side.

He had said that not knowing that the boy would have to watch him fade away and die, leaving him behind with eternity stretched out in front of him.

His hand reached up, stroking the back of the boy's head as teeth grazed against his skin.

Wolfgang had said that it only took a bite and his venomous saliva would do the rest.

"Do it..."

He muttered, he had meant it when he said he would stay with the boy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:43 pm

Do it.

Wolfie smiled softly, pressing a soft kiss to the man's neck.

He pulled back a little to stare up at Cain.

"No. Not yet." He pressed a little kiss to the man's lips. "It's a lengthy process and your friends are leaving tomorrow."

Wolfie didn't want Cain rolling around in the forest in huge amounts of pain when he could be saying goodbye to his friends. Spending the last little bit of time he had with them.

"When you've said goodbye to everyone tomorrow I'll do it."
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:04 am

Cain opened his eyes and looked down at the boy as he was kissed, kissing him back slowly as he wrapped his arms around the boy.

He felt a small sense of dread, he had to say his goodbyes? He felt like he was going to die, but it wasn't like, was it?

"Will it hurt?"

He muttered softly, he was scared of the answer, he couldn't believe that the transformation would be an easy thing to go through.

Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:07 am

Wolfie gave a soft chuckle at the dread in the man's eyes.

"Not because you won't see them again," he chuckled softly. "Because they're going back tomorrow. Spend time with them."

He wouldn't keep Cain away form them. He just wanted Cain to be able to say goodbye to his friends. They were leaving and he was staying here.

The boy sobered, though, at the next question. "Yes. A lot. There will be a lot of pain but for you it will be quick."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] End of the road
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next