Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] On the road

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 12:30 am

Demetri and the man had been travelling for nearly what had to be over a week, perhaps weeks at this point, he would stay in what ever shelter he could break into, eat what ever he could steal without consequence and sleep when he could.

The life wasn't great and each day he grew more sore from sitting atop the man's horse.

He didn't sleep well, he was constantly paranoid about being caught.

He was getting better with his magic though and was getting good at unlocking windows from the outside.

After climbing through another window into another motel room he flopped onto the bed.

"We need to find somewhere more permanent."

With no money to his name and no qualifications to get a job with, it was getting difficult and he had begun to lose weight, bad for an already skinny man.

Rolling onto his stomach he hugged the pillow to his chest with a soft whine.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:23 am

Lucifer tilted his head to the side as he gazed down at the man laying on the bed.

His lips curled upwards a little, into more of a smirk than a smile.

"Your running is amusing."

Why keep running? They had lost all people chasing after them days ago. After the first three days they had quit the chase. They were just running for the sake of running now.

Not that Lucifer minded.

This was all turning out to be quite an amusing game for Lucifer.

The best he had had in a long while.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:14 pm

"I'm doing what I have to in order to stay out of having to go back. You don't know what it's like to be locked up for most of you life, for something that isn't even your fault."

He replied as his lips pursed, his running away was valid in his own eyes.

"Plus, if I stay in one place to long people will realize that I'm not paying for these rooms or the food."

Not the mention the new clothes he had gotten his hands on, he didn't think he would have ended up like a common thief, still he only took what he needed.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:15 pm

Lucifer's face went stony at that accusation.

He didn't know what it was like to be locked up for most of his life? For something that wasn't even his own fault...

Rich.

He knew better than anyone - better even than this little child - what it was like. He was locked away in near isolation because of Belial's silver tongue. And even Belial had left him alone.

"Presume what you will about me," he mumbled softly, eyes sliding closed. He wasn't in the mood to fight.

"I know of safe havens."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 12:06 pm

Demetri was accustomed to the man's stony look, he seemed to irritate quite often with things he would say.

Granted most of the time it was because he knew so little about the man he was speaking to.

"Safe havens?"

He muttered, perking up as he looked up from hugging his pillow.

"And you didn't mention that sooner because?"

They could have been curled up somewhere more comfortable than constantly breaking into motels.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 5:27 pm

"Watching you scuttle around has been amusing."

Watching the boy trying to find somewhere safe to stay each night was a very amusing thing.

He didn't want it to stop.

But now, he supposed, it was time to put an end to that little amusement and actually help the boy out a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:44 am

Demetri glared up at the man, tossing a pillow at him with a soft huff.

"You let me run around like a headless chicken for no reason? Jerk."

He grumbled, clearly displeased with being made to be a fool.

"So where is this safe haven?"

If he could he would head there tomorrow, it would be nice to be able to settle somewhere for more than a few nights.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 6:12 pm

The pillow bounced off him uselessly and flopped to the floor.

Lucifer glanced down at the pillow before his gaze turned back up to Demetri. A dark brow arched curiously. Was that supposed to have achieved something? If it was, it had failed.

"Show me a map."

He couldn't point out the location himself, but he could create a location on a map easy enough.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:06 pm

Demetri gave a heavy sigh, the man didn't even understand the significance of throwing something at someone.

"A map?"

Where was he meant to?

Oh!

He got and promptly went about rummaging through the cabinets, normally motels rooms had two things, a bible and a map directory.

"Found it!"

He proclaimed with a happy chirp before tossing it onto the bed for the man.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Lucifer looked over the map when it was laid out.

"Show me where we are," he ordered as he began to draw his magic into a concentrated mass again.

He was using a lot of his magic recently.

When he finally got a break, he was going to be resting his magic for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:19 pm

Demetri unfolded the map and smoothed it before pointing down toward where they were roughly.

"Lawrence, Kansas."

He muttered as he watched the man, he hoped the safe haven wasn't too far away, riding on that horse really wasn't all that pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:24 pm

Lucifer inhaled slowly as he searched out his brother's aura.

Despite Belial being able to keep it suppressed, Lucifer had felt his aura for so long that he could find it even if it was completely suppressed.

His deep purple aura swirled around him before curling over the page of the map.

After a few moments, the smoky aura moved off the page of the map, recreating a wispy image of Western Europe before concentrating in one area.

Sicily, Italy.

"There."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:34 pm

Demetri watched in awe as he always did when the man used his magic, it was so much stronger than his own and he could feel the aura radiating off of it.

On the other side of the world Belial lay curled up beside Achinoam, nuzzling against the Angel as Zakhar rested his head on his stomach.

The Fallen's eyes opened as he gave a pained grunt and his hand slid out of Zakhar's hair to grip onto his own chest.

"Fuck..."

He grumbled as he sat up, pursing his lips, he didn't like what that had felt like.

"Italy?"

Demetri said in disbelief, his smile dropping into a frown.

"How the hell are we meant to get there?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:38 pm

Lucifer sighed softly and spread his arms.

"Come here." He waited for Deme to approach before dragging the boy into his lap. "Stay," he ordered.

Then he focussed on drawing as much of his power as he could.

Transportation was going to be a rough ride for Lucifer with so much of his power capped.

In Belial's room, Achinoan was contentedly asleep so hardly even twitched when Belial sat up. Zakhar, on the other hand, looked up with his brows pushed together slightly. "Master?" he asked in a soft murmur.

Belial hardly got a chance to answer as, in a cloud of deep purple smoke, Lucifer and Demetri appeared in the room.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:45 pm

Deme looked confused but did as he was told, crawling toward the man as he pulled into his lap.

He stayed still as the smoke engulfed them, if the ride was rough for Lucifer it was even more so for the human.

By the end of it his head was spinning as a gripped onto the man tightly, panting softly as he tried to regain his breath.

Belial turned to answer Zakhar but his lips pursed shut for a moment as the room became smokey, though it would be near impossible for a human to see Lucifer, he would see his brother clear as day.

He was still calm as he sat up to face his brother, the real Lucifer was still locked in his cage and with his power capped like this, the visage of Lucifer wasn't a threat.

"You didn't have to be so rough when you located me."

He muttered with a chuckle as he gently rubbed his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:48 pm

The transportation was so rough for the Demon that he collapsed back, falling to the ground with a grunt.

His eyes barely flickered open to gaze up at Belial.

"I couldn't do it any other way, brother." Bullshit, but who cared? He was going to be a dick to Belial if he could. That was the way of the world.

Achinoam, having sensed the power in the room, let his eyes snap open as he sat up. His white hair flew around him.

"Lucifer...?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:54 pm

Once Demetri got his bearings he rushed to help the man as he collapsed back.

He moved the man's head to rest it in his lap, hoping it would make him a little more comfortable. He was so accustomed to the man constantly being stronger than him but seeing him exhausted like this was confronting and a little frightening especially in a room of people he didn't know.

"You're a bad liar."

He snorted, shaking his head, Lucifer's power was much like his own, there were plenty of ways of finding people without tearing at their auras.

"To transport not only yourself but another in your condition, it much be draining."

He mused as Demetri looked up at them in shock, Lucifer? As in the Devil, Satan?

He looked down at the man in speechless questioning surprise.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:57 pm

The Demon glanced up at Achinoam and sneered at the Angel.

Disgusting.

When he was moved into Demetri's lap, his lips smoothed out into an expressionless line.

"Draining is one word to use, brother."

His eyes slid closed.

"I am not as powerful now as I once was."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:04 pm

"You're fortunate that we are in Achinoam's room, had you forced your way into mine I doubt the two of you would exist anymore."

His room was so heavily warded that it would have fried the both of them, forcing Lucifer back to Hell and frying his little companion.

"It doesn't help that you're not in your real body."

Lucifer's true form was still trapped in the cage this was a poorly made replica so that he could walk on Earth while he contract lasted.

"And who is your new pet?"

He asked, nodding toward the boy, like any Fallen he could see the state of the boy's soul and write now it had Lucifer's name branded on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:07 pm

"Ah yes, very fortunate." Even in his weakened state, his sarcasm was almost tangible.

Achinoan looked down at his lap, sadness overcoming him. He had missed Lucifer immensely. Knowing that the Demon didn't even want to be in his room hurt.

"I was summoned by him a few short weeks ago. He is rather an interesting play toy."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:11 pm

Belial reach down and stroked Achi's hand softly, nodding at Zakhar to comfort the man.

He was at least glad that the two of them had been getting closer now that he was spending time with them both together.

"I assume there is a reason you came here, would you like me to find you a room so we can talk?"

He asked, looking down at his brother so helplessly stuck on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:14 pm

The Lycan obediently slid into Achinoam's lap and began peppering the Angel's face with little kisses. He muttered soft nothing to the Angel.

Lucifer shook his head and pushed himself up out of Demetri's lap.

"I have no reason to talk."

He pushed himself to his feet shakily, then motioned for Demetri to stand so he could use him as a makeshift crutch.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Demetri got up as he was bid and stood closer to Lucifer so he could lean on him.

"I figured you had come to me for help, my mistake."

Lucifer always had been too pig-headed for his own good.

"Though if you change your mind, you know where to find me."

A soft smirk curled at his lips as he thought about what was going to happen when Tony found out that Satan was living in her house.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:24 pm

Lucifer leaned heavily on his human, eyes sliding shut for a long moment.

"Move," he murmured softly.

"Find a room."

Lucifer needed to rest and he wanted to do that in peace. He didn't want Belial or that damned Angel hovering close.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:28 pm

"Okay..."

Deme murmured, he wasn't happy about being called the man's play toy but for now, he could over look it.

Lucifer wasn't in any condition for another argument and he wasn't feeling great himself.

He figured the man want to be away from the others so he led him down the hallway, taking him down a flight of stairs before finding an entire floor that seemed empty, once he found a large room he ushered Lucifer inside and helped him down onto the bed.

"Do you need anything?"

The man didn't sleep or eat, and only showered for the pleasure of it, he didn't know what to do for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C] On the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] On the road
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next