Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] End of the road

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

[C] End of the road Empty
PostSubject: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:47 pm

(Shut up, I couldn't resist.)

Cain gave a soft groan as he rolled over in their tent, his arm draping over the boy next to him, gently dragging him closer as he pulled the boy in against his chest.

Day by day he had been adjusting to when Wolfie wanted to get out of bed, the boy usually annoyed him until he woke up so it was simply easier to wake up on his own.

His lips pressed against the boy's neck in a soft, sleepy kiss, his eyes blinked groggily as he woke up.

Today was their last day in the camp sight and the tour was reaching it's end, in the next few days everyone would be parting and heading back him.

"Morning."

He mumbled softly as he nuzzled in against Wolfie, Cain had actively avoided thinking about when he would have to go home and leave the boy behind.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Wolfgang was curled against the man's chest, dreaming happily.

His dream was one that he had been having for a while now. Something that always bought a smile to his face when he woke up.

It was of him and Cain, running together. Running on all fours. Covered in fur. Chasing each other and playing around. As Wolves. It was definitely a dream. Wolfie knew it was.

Cain still didn't know that Wolfie was a- well, a Wolf.

The boy didn't know how to bring up the subject.

In his dream, the boy sprinted forwards, leaping up into the air to jump at Cain, shifting as he moved. Back in the tent the boy's body shifted and jerked.

Laid on the blankets, sprawled out near the human's hip, was a tiny white wolf pup, twitching in its sleep like puppy having a good dream.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:43 pm

Cain hugged the boy tighter and he jerked about in his sleep, thinking he was having a bad dream.

The human's gaze fluttered open a his arm flopped onto the mattress, falling through the thin air that Wolfie had once occupied.

"Wolfie?"

He murmured, his gaze flicking open as he looked around for the boy, had he gotten up?

Cain threw the blankets off of himself and jolted upright when he noticed the puppy at his hip.

A husky? No it's face was wrong, maybe a puppy malamute.

He picked up the sleeping creature and held it against his chest before calling out to the outside of the tent, knowing they would be the only ones up at this hour.

"Wolfie what the hell? Is this some kind of prank or are we taking in strays?"

He asked, petting the creatures head.

"You are kinda cute through."

He muttered softly as he looked down at it's sleepy face.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:49 pm

Wolfgang whined when he was picked up, his dream slowly fading.

His blinked sleepily, looking up at Cain as he was stroked.

The Lycan wasn't quite awake enough to realise what had happened. As he slowly came to, he rolled over, back arching as he stretched. His little paws stretched up into the air and his tongue curled as his jaw opened in a whining yawn.

He rolled over again to curl up and go back to sleep, but rolled straight off Cain's chest, landing with a thump on the bed.

The pup placed his paws over his muzzle and whined, blinking his pale blue eyes open to see what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Cain rubbed the creatures softly little belly as he stretched out and yawned.

He had always liked dogs, they were adorable and so affectionate, this one was no exception.

"Silly little pup, did you fall down?"

He muttered endearingly as he picked it back up and stroked it's head.

"I have no idea how you got in here, lets go find Wolfie so we can return you to your owner."

He muttered as he scooped the creature back up and pulled on his pants with one hand before slipping into his shoes and grabbing a jacket, wrapping it around himself and the pup as he hugged it to his chest and exited the tent.

"Wolfie?"

He called out in a hushed tone to avoid waking anyone up, perhaps he had gone to the toilet block, as such the human began to walk to the parks facilities as his hands fussed and petting the pup in his arms.

"Wolfie where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:59 pm

The pup let himself be man-handled by Cain, enjoying the attention he was receiving.

It wasn't until Cain had gotten half way to the toilet blocks that his mind started to kick in.

Shit. Cain was looking for him. Him that was currently laid in his arms as a tiny little fluff-monster.

Wolfgang writhed in Cain's arms, trying to escape his grip.

He needed to get back to the tent so he could shift back and pull on some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:03 pm

"Hey, calm down."

He muttered, gripping the pup under it's front legs so it couldn't squirm free from his hands.

"Once I find Wolfie we can work toward finding out where you came from so we can take you home, little fella, no need to freak out."

He added with a soft smile as he carried the pup into the bathrooms, checking all the stalls.

"Wolfie?"

Nope, not here, perhaps he had gone for a walk?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:05 pm

Wolfie gave an annoyed huff when Cain held him still.

He didn't want to be held still.

The pup slumped in Cain's grip, sulking as he tried to think of a way to get loose.

He needed to find somewhere to shift so he could answer Cain.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:07 pm

"Come on pup, if we go back down the path we usually take on our forest walks then we will probably find him."

If he started at the finishing end of the trail and went backward they would run into the boy faster.

He cradled the puppy in against his chest before heading toward the forest, there was no way Wolfie would have gone into town without him, this was the only other place he would be.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:09 pm

The pup growled softly in annoyance.

Cain wasn't going to find him at all if he didn't let go of him so he could go shift in private.

Wolfie bit at Cain's hand as he was still held in place. His teeth didn't pierce the skin but he chewed on his hand, growling softly.

Wolfie was very careful not to use enough force to break the skin.

He didn't want to have to explain to Cain what was happening to him as the human was going through the change.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:14 pm

"Owch."

The Human grumbled as he pulled his hand away from the pups mouth, like most puppies he had those sharp little teeth.

"Don't you go leaving bite marks on me, my Wolfie will get jealous."

He replied with a little chuckle, he could only imagine it, his boy getting cranky because of a puppy biting him.

"Guess he wont be my Wolfie for much longer."

He muttered with a hint of sadness as he carried the pup, bundling it up against him.

"I'm meant to be flying home tomorrow now that the tours ending. I'd keep travelling forever if I could."

Sadly that wasn't an option, he just didn't have the money to do so.

Still, it made him feel better to vent, even if it was to a dog.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:17 pm

The pup stilled.

Tomorrow?

Cain hadn't told him that. He didn't tell him that he was supposed to be leaving tomorrow.

In a blur of movement, the pup began thrashing violently again. It was his mission to get out of the man's arms and one thing Wolfie was known for was completing his missions.

He bit at the man's hand as he scratched and kicked at his chest and arm.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:20 pm

"Ow, shit..."

He muttered as the pup went wild in his arms, quickly setting it down on the foot path that led through the woods.

The human hissed softly as he rubbed one of the scratch marks on his chest.

One hand tried to keep hold of the pup so it didn't get lost out here, even if it was feral.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:23 pm

As soon as he was set down, he ran.

He made his way through the familiar path, back towards the tents.

Cain was leaving tomorrow. He was leaving tomorrow and he didn't tell him. Wolfie's little body shook as he finally made it back to their site, worming his way back into the tent.

He shifted back and just sat there in the middle of the tent completely naked.

The boy reached out when his eyes caught a familiar bit of leather. He held his collar, fingers running over it slowly. It must have come off when he shifted.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:28 pm

Cain sighed as the pup escaped his grasp and ran off, he tried to chase after it but it was too fast and got away from him in an instant.

He gave a huff, pushing his hands through his hair before heading back to camp, there was no point being out here any more.

He made his way back to camp slowly, feeling guilty that he hadn't been able to return the pup to it's home.

A small look of relief entered his gaze as he entered the tent and saw Wolfie sitting there.

"Where have you been I was wor-...Wolfie are you okay?"

The boy looked upset.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:30 pm

"You're leaving tomorrow and you didn't tell me?"

The boy rubbed at his eyes as they began to fill with tears.

He felt so upset over this. Cian hadn't told him that he was leaving. Was he ever planning on telling him? Or would have have just left tomorrow before he woke up?

The boy sniffled pathetically.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Cain's mouth lulled open as he saw the boy's upset expression, the sight of him almost in tears nearly broke his heart.

"I was going to bring it up tonight, I didn't want our last day together ruined because we were both upset about it.

I figured you would have guessed that I was going home since the tour is ending..."

Everyone was heading home tomorrow, it was just how these trips worked.

"Wolfie please don't cry."

He murmured, moving forward to wrap his arms around the boy.

"Wait... how did you find out?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:37 pm

His arms wrapped around the man when he hugged him.

"You didn't tell me," he whimpered. "Why?" The idea of Cain not wanting to upset him was absolute horse shit.

Leaving it so long was guaranteed to upset him more than knowing in advance.

He buried his face in the man's chest.

He didn't want to answer that last question.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:43 pm

He hugged the boy tightly, his expression becoming extremely somber as Wolfie asked him again.

The man sighed softly as he buried his face in against the boy's neck.

"I've been deluding myself into thinking that we weren't that attached to each other, that it wouldn't hurt so much and that we could part ways easily.

That I could just say goodbye and then go without any regrets.

But I can't Wolfie, I can't do it and I was too terrified to face
reality.

I've gotten too attached to you, and now I can't bring myself to go, but I know I can't stay either."

It was a lose, lose situation.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:44 pm

"Why?" he whispered brokenly.

"Why can't you stay? What's stopping you?"

Family? Friends? A job? A...a partner?

The boy's nails bit into Cain's shoulders as he held him close, wishing that they weren't having this conversation. He wanted Cain close. At all times.

He wanted the human to himself.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:49 pm

"My visa expires, I was only eligible for travel visa for two years, that times up and I can't apply for another.

If I stay over here and try to make a life for myself, I can be deported back home or arrested."

He had to go back, he wasn't eligible to stay any longer unless he applied for permanent residency, which was an expensive and long process.

He held the boy back, squeezing him tightly, not wanting to be apart from him.

Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:53 pm

The tears he had been holding back finally fell.

It seemed hopeless.

Wolfgang didn't understand anything about this. He didn't know what a visa was or what could be done to change it.

"I don't want you to go," he whimpered.

He wanted to stay with the man.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:58 pm

"I don't want to go either, Wolfie, believe me when I say that.
I want to stay with you."

He muttered, hugging the boy tightly, all of his friend were over here, he had been travelling for that long that home meant very little to him anymore, his family weren't close at all so going back was a lonely fate.

"I wish I could...please don't cry."

He muttered, leaning back to wipe the boy's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:01 am

"Don't leave. Don't leave me. Please," he muttered softly, clinging to the man.

His small body pressed against the human's as his hands fisted tightly in his jacket.

Wolfgang didn't want Cain to leave him.

"There has to be something we can do. Something. Anything."
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:05 am

"Shhh, I wont, I promise, it will be okay....I could live here illegally..."

He muttered, if he cancelled his flight and then just never booked another return flight home, he would be able to stay, but if he did get caught, he would end up in prison.

"I'd do it..."

He had finally found something worth holding on to and he wasn't going to let some stupid law take it away from him and send him back to the other side of the world.

He loved Italy, they could live here somewhere off the grid...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] End of the road
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next