Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] End of the road

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

[C] End of the road - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am

The boy's side eyes turned up to the man.

"You'd do it?"

People nowadays were very scared of the law. It was shocking to hear of someone actually willing to go against it for something this big.

Wolfie chewed on his lips. Already his mind was running over things he could do to help the man.

If he lived here illegally, it wouldn't take much time to get some fake papers set up. If they were already doing something illegal, they could rock the boat a little.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:12 am

"I hold no great love for my country, you on the other hand....
Yeah, I'd do it, I will do it, so I can stay with you."

He muttered, he could do this for Wolfgang, he would break the law and live here illegally with him, they could travel, see the world, go where ever they wanted without restriction.

This was the life he wanted, not some life where he went back to his office job, his only escape would be surfing one day a week.

There was so much more to living, they were young, they could take these risks.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:15 am

The boy smiled, his blue eyes lit up.

The two of them could stay together. He could stay with Cain.

Wolfie leaned up to press his lips to the humans, kissing him deeply as his hands gripped his shirt tightly again.

His kiss was rough and deep, full of the desperate emotion he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:20 am

He kissed the boy back deeply, guiding him down against their mattress and pressing his body down against the boy.

It wasn't sexual, he just wanted to be as close as possible to Wolfie, to know that the boy was here with him and know that nothing was going to tear them apart, least of all a stupid piece of paper in his passport.

He gripped the boy's hair and pulled him up roughly, deepening their kiss as he let all of his emotion come on display through the action.

He was scared yet relived, anxious and overjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:22 am

His legs hooked over the human's hips when he was guided to lay back on the mattress.

The boy wanted to feel Cain as close to him as possible.

A reassurance. Cain wasn't leaving him.

He nipped gently at the human's lip as he panted softly.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:26 am

Cain only pulled back when he was panting for air, his forehead pressed against Wolfie's as he stared down at the boy in disbelief.

They were staying together, it was decided, all the dread he had been feeling for the last week faded away in an instant.

"I'll stay by your side."...always.

He muttered, he truly believed his words, he and Wolfie would make this work, somehow, they would find somewhere to live and work and it would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:29 am

Wolfie smiled.

"Promise?"

He wanted the man to promise that he'd stay by his side. No running off back to Australia alone. He just wanted the two of them to stay together.

His fingers ran through the human's hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:31 am

"Through hell and high water, I promise."

He replied, smiling back at the boy gently, he wasn't going anywhere, it was his decision to go through with this plan and he was going to see it through to the end.

The only way he would break it was if Wolfie no longer wanted to be with him.

For all his faults, Cain was the most loyal man you would ever find.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:33 am

Wolfie smiled brightly.

The boy groped the bed for his collar, grabbing it and holding it up for Cain.

"Collar me again?"

It would mean more to him if Cain collared him again instead of him just putting the collar on himself.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:36 am

Cain pursed his lips a little as he grasped onto the collar, running it through his fingers.

"Why did you take it off?"

He asked, the boy hadn't removed it since the moment he had put it on him.

Was he that upset before it got here that he had torn it off?

Still, he swept the boy's hair from around his neck and wrapped the collar around his throat, buckling it back on.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:38 am

"It came off this morning. I didn't notice until I came back in here," he replied with a simple shrug.

It was a poor excuse but it was better than telling the man that it came off because he became a tiny little wolf pup that was too small to fit the collar.

His eyes slid shut as he felt the leather wrap around his throat.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:40 am

"Oh, alright."

He replied, leaning down and pressing a kiss to the boy's neck gently.

He didn't quite believe that but he had no reason to doubt the boy so he took his words as truth.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:42 am

The Lycan's head tilted back, offering his throat to the man.

"We should get you one, soon."

He wanted Cain to wear a collar, too. He wanted to see his human wearing the evidence of being owned by him.

His fingers curled in Cain's hair, pulling him down so he could kiss him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:45 am

He leaned down as the throat was offered, biting his fair skin sharply with a purr as his teeth indented the skin.

"We could always go shopping tomorrow for one."

He muttered as his tongue swiped over the bite mark.

Leaning down he kissed Wolfie back, enjoying being this close to the boy after all that emotion.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:50 am

"That sounds good."

He could lay around and kiss the man all day. He was tempted to, actually. Just keep Cain tied down in their tent all day so he could cuddle him and kiss him all day.

"Black leather," he murmured softly, fingers stroking over Cain's throat. "Thick collar. Heavy clasp."

His lips curled upwards. "A lock."
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:52 am

Cain's Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed thickly, purring due to the fingers tracing over his throat.

"You gonna lock me up so I can never escape?"

He asked with a chuckle as he stared down at the boy, he knew the answer to that.

Yes.

Wolfie was a possessive little thing.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:57 am

"Mhmm."

The boys nails dragged over the skin of his throat.

He would keep the man locked up. He'd love to do so. Having Cain locked up and at his mercy.

Wolfie gave a little shudder at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 1:02 am

He gave a soft groan as his neck was scratched, arching it to expose the flesh to the boy.

He loved the feeling of his skin being bitten and scratched.

"Where were you this morning? I was worried about you, I had a weird morning."

Cain muttered with a soft smile.

"There was this snowy little puppy in the tent when I woke up, shame he got away it was adorable, you would have loved it, I think it might have been a husky pup."
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 1:05 am

"I, um, went for a walk."

Hesitation, The first sign of lying when Wolfie was concerned.

"It was a nice morning out and I wanted to make the most of it." That was true enough. The morning was beautiful.

Wolfie's lips curled upwards.

At least Cain thought he was adorable.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 1:08 am

"I went looking for you at the end of our usual path and I didn't see you there, where did you walk to, I should have seen you if you were near camp."

He replied, his brow furrowing, he swear he didn't remember seeing Wolfie anywhere.

"Did you see the puppy? The tent was zipped up when I woke up with it inside, I don't think it was a prank because everyone else was still asleep."
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 1:15 am

"I went off the path. The forest looked nice and I wanted to explore."

He'd have to go through with this lie. He needed to make it at least somewhat believable.

Wolfgang shook his head.

"No. I didn't see any puppy."
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Cain's lips pursed, something about all of this didn't make any sense but he couldn't put his finger on what.

"Get dressed, we have to go find it, little thing like that is going to get torn apart in the forest."

He replied, he didn't want the puppy getting killed because he couldn't keep a hold of it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Wolfie's lips pursed a little.

He didn't really want to go rooting around for a puppy that would never appear.

But he could humour the human and comfort him when they couldn't find the pup. That was better than making Cain angry at him because he refused to go on the search, he supposed.

"All right, give me a minute."

Wolfie wriggled away from his human so he could rifle through his bag and pull on some shorts and a shirt.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Cain wanted to distract himself a little, he didn't want to dwell on the fact that he wasn't going home anymore.

He was overjoyed to be staying with Wolfgang, but he was never the type of man who would willingly break the law or cause trouble.

Now he was doing exactly that, knowing that if he was caught then he would end up in prison.

"Ready?"

He asked as he crawled out of their tent, a small worried smile on his lips.

"I guess we can't live at this campsite forever, any idea where you want to go next?"

He looked forward to staying in an actual building, he was getting sick of this tent.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:00 pm

The boy followed after Cain when he was fully dressed, standing and stretching again with a soft groan.

"I'd like to go down the coast a little."

The old battlegrounds were there. The ones that he fought in so many centuries ago. He wanted to see what had happened to them.

"We could book a hotel in the area for a while."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] End of the road   [C] End of the road - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] End of the road
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next