Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Perfect Night [C] [M]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

The Perfect Night [C] [M] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:45 am

Sonia bit her bottom lip, feeling so much heat in her face, she could have sworn she was on fire.

Another shiver ran through her body.

"I want to make love to you Cyneric. I want to feel your body inside mine. I want us to become one. Please, take me. I'm yours." She said softly, her girlish voice whimpering.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:13 am

Make love.

That phrase almost made the Vampire laugh. Cyneric was beyond love. He didn't need love in his life.

I'm yours.

That was a phrase he understood. Owning someone could happen without love involved. It was something that his most basic instincts understood.

The man's fingers concentrated on teasing her clit with gentle rubs.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you." Slowly he pushed one finger into her. "That you want me to fuck you so hard you scream for me."
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:28 am

The Russian girl's toes curled and uncurled. She panted and sighed as he pleasured her, squirming a bit when he fit his finger into her tight body.

"MmMmmMMMMmm.." She moaned. "Yes, please, fuck me Cy. Fuck me however you want just fuck me." She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:36 am

"How hard do you want me to fuck you?" he pressed, slowly pulling his finger out of her to trace it over her slit slowly.

He was going to make her squirm before he gave her what she wanted.

Cy was a cruel partner. He liked teasing his lovers to the point where they were a sobbing mess waiting for some real pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Night [C] [M]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3