Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Perfect Night [C] [M]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

The Perfect Night [C] [M] Empty
PostSubject: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:33 pm

Sonia Belova was in her kitchen, making a delicious homemade meal. Ever since her father had left, she had made the house look much nicer. Without him looming over her and making a mess of everything, their little home was actually cozy.

She wanted to surprised Cy with a home-cooked meal. They'd never actually eaten together before.

So she went to the library and found a recipe book, picked out something that looked tasty, and then went out to gather the necessary groceries.

The girl's cooking made the entire house fill with the rich aroma of Russian Cuisine. She had settled on making a creamy beet borscht. It didn't have any meat in it, in case Cy was a vegetarian. She wanted to play it safe.

She was stirring in parsley to a pot filled with boiling water and vegetables such as bell peppers, onions, shredded cabbage, grated carrots, and beets.

Sonia, as always, looked very cute, even as she worked. Her long hair was pulled up into a messy bun, and she wore a pink apron over a cozy red sweater and white skirt that rested at her mid thighs.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:10 pm

The Vampire bounced up the steps to Sonia's front door, a little grin on his lips.

Tonight was the night that he was going to have his sweet girl. And she thought this was him waiting for the perfect moment. It was wonderful. She was so perfectly unaware of his intentions.

His knuckles rapped against the front door before he pushed it open, humming as he padded through the house.

His nose wrinkled in disgust at the smell of human food.

Gross. He hoped she wasn't planning some kind of stupid romantic sit down dinner for them. He'd have to make some sort of excuse for it. Cy wasn't going to eat tonight. Not a chance.

Well, not human food, at least.

There would be other things on the menu.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:20 pm

"Cy?!" She peeped out swinging around and peeking her head around the corner.  She hadn't been expecting him yet!

"You're earlier than I thought you'd be." She said with an embarrassed blush. "I look so silly and well... I was making us borscht!" She exclaimed, getting a small smile to her lips.  

"But it isn't ready yet." She admitted, hanging her head.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:21 pm

"Was there a set time?" he asked, giving a sheepish little smile as he removed the guitar from his back, setting it down on the floor.

"Want me to come back a little later?"

Borscht? He didn't know what that was, and he let his confusion show on his face. What the hell was that? Some food of some description, he guessed.

Wonderful.

He'd have to worm his way out of that one.

"You don't look silly." The man padded forwards, reaching out to stroke her cheek gently when he was close enough. "You're beautiful," he crooned softly.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:29 pm

"Oh no, don't leave! It was my fault for guessing." She said. She would feel even more stupid if she'd make him leave and come back later. No, he was here now and this is where she wanted to keep him.

The girl giggled when she saw his face.

"You know, borscht! The soup. How on Earth have you lived in Russia and not learn what borscht is?" She teased in a playful tone.

Sonia blushed when he complimented her. The girl had such low self esteem. Hearing someone as perfect as Cy say those things to her was a dream come true.

"You're such a charmer." She said sweetly, getting on her tiptoes so she could give him a kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:36 pm

The man blinked.

"I've got a really specific set of allergies so I avoid new foods unless I know exactly what's in them. What does it have in it?"

He could bullshit an allergy to get out of eating, he was sure.

The Vampire grinned a little, arms wrapping around her, hoisting her up so he could kiss her more fully on the lips.

"I do try."
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:08 pm

"Oh!" She hadn't even considered him having allergies. She was so stupid!

"I-it has beets, peppers, onions, carrots, cabbage, parsley..." She listed off what she had put into the soup so far.

She would feel so foolish if she messed this up.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:13 pm

Cy pursed his lips then gave the woman a sad expression.

"Onion and cabbage. I'm sorry."

His tongue ran over his lower lip in a 'nervous' motion. "That's why I usually eat before I come over. I don't like making a nuisance of myself when people cook for me."

He ran his fingers through her hair gently, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead.

"I'm sorry your dinner went bust. If I had known, I would have warned you." He gave her a reassuring smile. "We can still have a great night, though. No need to fret."
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:20 pm

As soon as she realized she'd messed up, the girl got a look of massive disappointment. She was like a child, or a puppy. Needing this man's praise meant everything to her.

"I'm so stupid." She muttered under her breath.

She leaned into him, trying to fight back tears.

It was such a dumb thing to cry about, but she had gotten herself so excited, and all for nothing. She really was just a big baby.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:53 pm

"You're not stupid," he denied.

He stroked her back and shoulders gently, shushing the woman as she tried to hold back tears.

"You made a mistake. It's not the end of the world. You're only human, sweetheart."

Mistakes are normal. Everyone made mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:27 am

"R-right." She nodded her head, trying to be brave. Her acting like such a child was adding even more embarrassment to the situation.

"Let me just turn off the stove top... it's a bit pointless to keep it on now." She said, forcing a halfhearted smile.

She padded back into the kitchen and turned the nob to cut the heat. She then pulled her apron off and draped it over the back of a chair.

Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Cy followed her into the kitchen silently.

He grinned, arms wrapping around the woman from behind as he buried his face in her neck giving a playful growl.

He nipped her neck gently before pressing a kiss to the soft skin.

"Hi there, miss. I'm the cute police," he purred softly in the woman's ear. "And it's been flagged that there has been a lot of illegal activity here recently. I'm going to have to bring you in. Your crime: being too damn cute."
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:24 pm

Sonia bit her lip and then purred softly when Cy kissed at her neck. She couldn't help but laugh at what he said.

It was dorky and cute, and she was more than happy to go along with it.

She turned around and looked up at the man with big, innocent eyes.

"Oh officer what's going to happen to me~?" She asked, laying on the "damsel in distress" act.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:31 pm

"I'm going to have to lock you up, ma'am," laying on a thick southern drawl as he pulled the woman closer.

"And then give you your punishment," he purred, lips brushing gently against hers.

One hand slid lower, stroking over her backside then her thigh teasingly.

"Will you come quietly or do I have to use force?"
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:40 pm

Sonia tried her hardest not to break character and giggle at Cyneric's sudden exaggerated American accent.

She bit her lip, but her cheeks got red. It was clear she was trying to hold back laughter.

"Hmmm... I think... you'll have to use force!" She exclaimed, before breaking free and "running away".

She let out a little squeal when Cy gave chase, and did her best to avert him.

It would have been such a cute scene if the two were actually lovers and manipulation was not at all at play.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:53 pm

The man's lips curled up and he gave a soft chuckle as she darted away. A real chuckle.

No matter how manipulative he was being, he truly did think that she was cute in times like this.

He turned on his heel and chased after her.

It didn't take much to catch up to her. His arms wrapped around her and he hoisted her up. "Caught you. Now I get to have my wicked way with you." He nipped her ear gently. "I love being a corrupt cop."
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:31 am

Sonia let out an excited squeak when Cy scooped her up. She was so small in his arms, he could easily do whatever he wanted with her.

The girl couldn't stop laughing and giggling as she tried to squirm away.

"I'll never give in! You'll have to tie me up!" She said, trying to sound distressed but failing epically due to her giggles.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:38 pm

"That can be arranged," he chuckled in her ear as she wriggled in his grasp.

He held her tighter, nipping gently at her ear as he growled playfully into it. His fingers slid under her clothing to stroke her bare stomach.

"I'll have to take you in, lock you up and tie you to the bed so I can give you your punishment, ma'am. This way, ma'am. Don't worry about walking, I've got that covered."

He hoisted the woman up, one arm sweeping under her legs so he could carry her bridal style.

Then he began padding to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:04 am

Things certainly weren't playing out how Sonia had imagined them to. She'd pictured a romantic dinner, everything proper and in it's place, like in the movies.

But she was just as happy with how things were turning out. She loved the spontaneity and playfulness.

She draped the back of her hand over her forehead and pointed one of her feet up to the air as he carried her away.

"You brute!" She lightly smacked his chest, still fully in character.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:11 am

Cy chuckled softly when she smacked his chest.

He kicked open her bedroom door and padded forwards, dropping her on her bed.

The Vampire leaned over her, arms resting either side of her as he gave a playful little growl.

"Will you continue quietly, ma'am, or do I have to restrain you?"
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:35 am

Sonia smiled big when Cyneric was over her.

How she loved being surrounded by his embrace.

"Something tells me you want to restrain me no matter what I say." She whispered, leaning up and kissing his lips.

"I still have everything gathered up from last time." She added, glancing over at her dresser.

Indeed, all the things he had her gather but never used were sitting neatly there.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:39 am

He chuckled softly.

"Perhaps."

Seeing her spread and bound for him was a sight that he wouldn't pass up if he could.

He leaned down to kiss the woman deeply, a soft purr sounding from him. He could taste her on his tongue.

He loved her taste.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:28 am

Sonia feathered her fingers through Cy's hair.

She kissed him back with everything she had.

She really did love the man.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:37 am

His hands stroked over the woman's body gently.

His Sonia.

Cy's fingers slid under her shirt, pushing it up her stomach slowly as he pressed his lips to hers more firmly.

Tonight he would make her his. She would be his.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:51 am

Even the simple touches that Cy provided her were enough to fill the young woman's body with excitement and desire.

Her legs wrapped around his waist as she let herself get lost in his kisses.

A soft moan sounded behind her preoccupied lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Night [C] [M]   The Perfect Night [C] [M] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Night [C] [M]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next