Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

meeting new faces

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

meeting new faces - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:25 am

Giacinto had been roaming the large courtyard for a while. During her roaming she had stumbled across the pair sitting talking.

The Succubus hadn't heard much of the conversation. She had only caught Jace's loathing for Vampire Hunter's.

She bristled at his declaration of the VHA attacking for no reason. That was something she'd never allow anyone to think of. "The VHA aren't like that," she said, stepping forwards out of the shadows to stand above the two. "They never attack without a reason - a good reason."

As she stared down at them, she did send a silent prayer for the man's lost daughter. No person should ever lose a child.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:46 am

He was about to answer Sharifa, until he heard the voice of the another, speaking there opinion.

His anger came back, and he stood up - facing the new woman. He frowned, which almost looked unnatural on his face, and clenched his fists once more. He evaluated her, quickly coming to the conclusion she was more powerful, and much older.

"I think you need to take a deeper look at your VHA." He snarled. "Because my old coven did nothing wrong. Peaceful and kept out of the way. Sure, they had enemies, but to kill them for that.?!" He spat on the floor. "They were heartless killings, and my daughter who was the only child that was killed."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Sharifa sighed heavily and pushed her hair out of her eyes as she stood up and in between Gia and Jace, rolling her eyes at the sudden influx of Adrenaline and hormones radiating off of the pair and making their scents stronger and heavier.

people! calm! seriously. this place is a sanctuary, not a battle field. *raises hands up between the pair and looks between them* now m'dears. we're all here for different reasons, and not all of them pleasent with opinions gonna clash.....but fighting over things like this will get us no where. *turns to Jace* yes, that's a horrific incident.....but was this woman the reason you coven died? *turns to Gia* and, m'lady....perhaps a little sensitivity is needed.......to loose a child and to not understand why they, and the rest of your coven, is taken from you once you'd left only for a while is something that will make a person's temper quick on issues.

sighs heavily and a 'jeeze' look

not only that, but your scents have become heavy and they're suffocating me. so please calm down she concluded, flopping down onto the floor again with cross legs and resting her head on her hand as she leaned on her knee while Altair settled on her shoulder once more, nuzzling her side
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:28 pm

"I am in deepest in the VHA. I am the one they send out to exterminate covens." Her eyes searched him. "And I, even more so than the VHA, do not attack covens that do not deserve it."

She sank to the ground, tucking her legs underneath her.

"There are others that hunt vampires, though. ones that hunt them for no reason whatsoever. The Bounty Hunters are good at that. And the Lycan." She continued to stare at him. She was calm. Her voice hadn't risen above her usual volume. She didn't even hold a biting tone. "Just because it was vampires targeted, don't assume it could only be the Vampire Hunter's Association. We do not needlessly dispose of vampires. We leave them be for the most part."

Her eyes flitted up to the Arabic vampire. "It is a safe house. Battles are sure to happen."

And then her eyes slid back to Jace. "I didn't make it this far in life being sensitive. It would have killed me after my first century. I know what it is like losing a Child but I have never been in a situation where my Children were not killed without good reason."

"I will not apologise for there is nothing to apologise for. I was merely defending an Association that had no part in your anger, yet received the brunt of it." Her carmine eyes slid shut as she lifted her face to the light breeze with a small smile. "But my black heart does go out to you. It is difficult losing family."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:57 am

He bit his lip and slid down the tree as she sat down, seeing as she was not threatening. His fists still clenched, but he tried to calm himself considerately more, listening to what he had to say.

Though, he refused to take it in, his mind still set on the idea that it was Vampire Hunters that killed his coven. He breathed hard through his nose, and wrapped his arms around his legs - seeing no point in fighting, knowing it will just end in disaster.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:56 am

her heart went out to the young man, as loosing a child is something that drives a person into despair...she wouldn't know what she'd do if either of her kids were to die.

she'd probably kill whoever took her children from her, and then the killing would continue until the VHA came to 'Neutralize' her

reaching out, she ruffled Jace's hair and sighed quietly, mom instincts kicking in once more as she comforted the lad, Altair even chirruping in comfort

looking up, she looked at Gia with piercing golden eyes

perhaps then, instead of sensitivity, tact. though i feel your argument in legit, there's also a possibility that there might be rogues in the VHA......i hear Lycans have been acting up a lot recently, and i know the VHA has a fair few hunters that are Lycan.....
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:09 am

"Rogues are not part of the VHA. When one goes rogue they're exiled. The VHA don't associate with rogues." Her eyes blinked open and she stared up at the bright moon.

In her mind, she was assuring him that the VHA weren't the bad guys. She knew she hadn't worded it quite right but she wouldn't backtrack and start over. He could think what he wanted, but she knew the VHA were innocent.

She continued to stare up at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:25 am

He shifted uncomfortably at the situation his anger slowly dissolving - never one for violence and arguing. He leaned into Sharifa as she ruffled his hair, and petted Altair.

He sighed, and tried to push his memories, thoughts, and opinions to the back of his mind, too be civil to the woman that he could not help but dislike a little.

"I am Jason, or Jace, by the way." he muttered, yet did not look her way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting new faces
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4