Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

meeting new faces

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:38 am

Sharifa was out on the courtyard, swinging her scimitars agilely, moving swiftly and silently across the patio with a blindfold over her eyes as she moved around various objects she had placed, using darkness to hold them up precariously. all of the items were rare and precious, things she had stolen prior to coming to the mansion, and practiced control in tight spaces. if she hit the object it would shatter and be a huge amount of coin gone missing.

she couldn't have that now could she

Altair, her Eagle, was sitting quietly on a near by tree, perched happily among the boughs, and watching his mistress practice.

as Sharifa moved, it was easy to see the power in her muscles as they moved sinuously under her dark and scarred skin.

after a while, she began throwing in more complex movements and more acrobatics into it, making it harder to not hit anything, and she was also now making the objects move around and have shadows randomly lash out at her, only half controlling them so it was unexpected where and when they'd lash out and where the objects would go
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:17 am

Jason grumbled, having only just gotten here after a rather tall male Vampire told him about it. He looked round, not seeing a single soul. Though, he doubted that the Vampire was pulling his leg, the place was... sort off... Well kept and looked liveable. That, or this is a trap to kill rogue Vampires.

He mentally slapped himself if he did wonder in a trap... Ah well, I am sure it will be easy to escape, he thought.

He turned left and came towards some open patio doors - which lead onto what looked like a well kept, and beautiful, courtyard. Within it, it looked like someone was training. He raised and eyebrow and lent against the frame of the door.

From the looks of it, the, what he guessed was a fellow vampire, was female. With dark skin - firm, with muscle moving underneath as the Vampire preformed complex moves. She was admirable good.

He looked around the courtyard and spotted a Eagle, presumably the Vampires, which he waved at slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:29 am

Altair saw the new vampire waving at him, and couldn't sense a threat, so bowed his head in greeting, chirruping

Sharifa felt the new presence and heard Altair greet the newcomer, and stopped her training, taking full control of the shadows so they placed the objects down carefully on a near by table

taking the blindfold off, she saw another white person, but his skin was a bit more tanned....probably from the southern regions not too far from her homeland.

he seemed the looked and cocksure...but not all that weak.....he seemed to have trained in martial arts judging the way he looked

salaam Sayyid. are you new here? the scents of this place don't cling to you...and you don't smell of Cheese or dairy products like many here, so i can judge that you're more foreign *grins*

her accent was a little heavy, but easy to understand and made her words exotic

she also gave off an easy air, someone who was highly laid back and wasn't affected by much, continuously smiling or grinning, but there was always a buzz about her, showing she was a definate fighter
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:48 am

He bowed his head towards the Eagle, then looked back towards the vampire, who took her blind fold off and placed the floating objects back down on the floor.

She had a thick accent. Judging it, he guessed somewhere from the middle-east.

He grinned lopsidedly at her, liking the easy-going vibes he is getting at her. He walked up to her, so it is easier to chat to her.

"Yes, a tall, Spanish looking man told me about this place. So I thought I would drop by." He leaned against a cherry-blossom tree and continued talking. "I was born in Wales, but I moved around a lot. I also spent a lot of time in the mountains of China." He eyed her up and down, confirming his already well establish opinion that she was a fighter. And that she was tall, very tall. "It is a pleasure to meet you... What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:01 am

she grinned.

taking a moment, she inhaled his scent to find out more about him.

man, he was young...very young. but he wasn't lying and had traveled a lot, the different scents mingling on him. he was inexperienced in life, still, however, but she shrugged it off. this one wasn't hostile and seemed rather chilled

my name is Sharifa Ibn'La-Ahad. i come from Israel, but my territory spanned across into Syria, Masyaf being my favorite place there besides Jerusalem, my birth town. what is your name Sayyid?

Altair flew down form his perch and settled on her shoulder, intelligent eyes scanning the new person
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:19 am

He raised an eyebrow as Sharifa studied him, then inhaled lightly. He guessed she was a fairly old Vampire - Since his mother used to do that a lot and was able to know a Vampires whole life story off the bat. That, or this Vampire was fairly powerful.

"Sharifa, the is a beautiful name, Sharifa. I always liked more exotic names. I am Jason, or Jace, if you prefer."

He watched as the bird flew from its perch to his, now confirmed, owner. He raised his eyebrows at the the Eagle also studied him. Like owner like pet, he supposed.

He raised his arms up and turned on the spot. "Don't worry, no weapons on me."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:27 am

she chuckled, her laughter rich

my dear, i would know if you had weapons as soon as you came within a few hundred meters and i was blindfolded. every weapon gives off a metallic scent, and is damn easy to pick up on with a trained nose *grins* also, don't mind Altair....he just studies everyone she chuckled again also, a pleasure to meet you Jace. and to clear up any other questions, yes, i'm rather old...but not anywhere near as old as one of the elders. which, you'll have to find out *Grins wider*

she went about picking up the objects and placed them in pouches on her belt as Altair flew from her shoulder onto the back of a chair

so what brings you to this fair mansion? curiosity? or seeking shelter from something as a vast majority appears to be doing
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:39 am

Richard raised his eyebrow, taken aback, the laughed. "So, how did you know that I thought you where old? And I must say, you look stunning for your age. You don't look a day over twenty-five." He gave her a flirtatious wink.

Not feeling at all threatened, he took his chances and sat down, leaning against the tree.

"I had enough travelling, and so I took the offer of staying here - even if I did not believe that keeping other Vampires safe was there true intentions." he shrugged, still unsure of whether that was there true intentions.

"What about yourself?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:47 am

she laughed again at his words and actions

well, my love, many people in this country seem intent on knowing my age, due to my scent. and thank you for the compliment. however, you're far to young for my tastes lad. no offence of course Sweetheart.

she chuckled and finished up putting the objects away, and snickered when she saw Altair roll his eyes at her before going to settle on her shoulder once more as she sat next to the young Vampire

as for why i came here....well, curiosity to see a new place i guess, get new knowledge. i love my home, buuut i wanted to see and smell new things. i had never really left my home my entire 798 years *grinned* so i wanted a new experience. that and i kinda need to let things settle back home. i cocked up bad, and need to let the sand settle again *laughed softly*

she reached up and stroked Altair who nibbled her fingers fondly. he didn't seem to mind the other, so Sharifa felt it okay to relax around the new guy....he was practically still a Fledgling any way
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:15 am

Richard snorted. "I have never been good and that scent-thing. I don't know whether it is because I am too young or because I make a poor excuse of a Vampire" He laughed again, then batted his eye lashes. "Oh, I am sure you can make some exceptions, Beautiful."

He shuffled a bit, to give room to the other vampire, and to let her also lean against the tree.

"Wow, how did you do it? I would go stir crazy if I had to stay in Wales my whole precious one-hundred-and-fifty-three of existence, which is not even half of yours." He stretch up slightly, feeling the clicks in his back. "So, you are here to travel, and I am here to settle down then. Quite different ends of the spectrum."

He hummed for a bit, but the curiosity got to him. "So, what exactly did you cock-up then?"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:25 am

she laughed heartily

[color=gold]darling, i have grandkids your age. just no my lovee she'd settled again, she ordered her thoughts

[color=gold]does 'killing the Sultan of Syria without realising it after he hit on you and figured out you're a Dhampire and only found out he was the Sultan after you killed him, and now the entire of Syria is ripe with rumours of vampires and the likes' count as a cock up?

she sighed heavily, and Altair ruffled his feathers chirruping again and scowling at Sharifa for her stupid actions

yeah yeah, Altair...you've told me a thousand times now. i messed up bad. jeeze....i said sorry, as many times as you've scolded me Mom

at that comment, Altair bit her ear

agh! okay okay! i'm sorry!!! i don't need piercings!!! my ears are nice as they are thanks!!! sorry for being rude!

Altair huffed and settled down again. he refused to be called 'mom'
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:44 am

He mockingly thought for a second, tapping his finger against his lip. "Hmm, yes, I do think that counts as a cock up. And I have to admit, killing someone for hitting on seems a bit too far. Besides, can you blame someone for hitting on you?" he thought for a second, then grinned at her. "Then again, I think I would get tired if someone hit on me twenty-four-seven... I think."

He watched in amusement as Sharifa argued with her Eagle, which he now recognised as Altair.

"And why would you not want earrings?" He pushed back strands of his hair, showing off his own. "I find them one of the most flattering pieces of jewellery."

He had to say, he rather liked Sharifa, finding her easy to talk to, plus she seemed laid back. He suspected they would have at least a friendly relationship. Maybe he can convince her to have a little 'fun' on the side.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:50 am

well, it's a bit more than that. i'd worked hard to keep other vampires out of my home land to keep the people safe. but with the Sultan knowing of vampires and dhampires, it would have ended badly. trust me. i couldn't care less that he hit on me. i would have just flipped him off and walked off if he hadn't also threatened me by saying to have everyone hunting me down because i was a dangerous criminal and a monster...but then, i still had to leave. but hey, human's have short memories. in a few years time i can go back.

she smiled and put a hand behind her head

as for the piercings *pushes hair back to show golden hoops* what i meant was i didn't need any more...i've got pleanty

she laughed again
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:01 pm

"Ah, I see. Sounds like a swell time." Jason commented. "So, how have you found Europe so far then." He grinned, "You seem like you can't wait to go back home."

He watched as she pushed her hair back, keeping his eyes firmly on the ears. He looked at the hoops in wonder, not bothered by the fact she laughed at him, then asked: "Is it real gold?" After the words left his mouth, he realised that it may be a bit of a stupid question, seeing that she has lived so long and would of probably picked up some gold during her life.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:11 pm

she wrinkled her nose

this place stinks of dairy products and bland things and the likes...and the people here have an odd taste as well....everything here sticks of cheese. it's not pleasant, but it's tolerable. but yeah, can't wait to get back home. i miss the sand, and believe it or not, the sun there. i don't really see it here. over in Masyaf, you'd have the most beautiful sunsets, especially in the roof gardens in the villages. also, it smelt of spices and fruit and everything was vibrant. the Bazaars are lively and full of tradesmen calling out their wares. you'd see animals everywhere and the women would be chatting while they shopped and the men would be parading around, doing whatever job they had, while the elderly stayed in the shade, nattering about something as they smoked quietly and cackled at jokes, the buildings were whitewashed and the dirt streets of the market place hard and copper coloured from sun and the many feet of the villagers. then there was the coast with the clear waters and the birds the flew along the cliffs and beaches. the slight smell of fish mingling with the heavy scents of salt and fresh air. yes. i can't wait to go back and leave this cheese smelling place

she spoke with a wistful tone and smiled gently as she remembered her home

also, of course they're real gold *grins* i only have the best. i'm The Eagle of Jerusalem, thief extraordinaire *chuckles* i've stolen from many places and mainly from the richest. i would also often stead food, as i'm quite partial to human food *snickers* i like a lot of flavour in my food as well
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:43 pm

He raised his eyebrows at the end of her monologue - interested of the place she hailed from, yet only one thought struck his mind.

"You must off had a really crappy time here then." he then blinked for a few seconds. "And I am surprised that you smell such a strong scent of cheese. To me, it smells more of fresh air and wine - especially out here in the open." He grinned cheekily "I would expect Switzerland or France to small more of cheese."

His eyes widen at the name she was known by. "I swear I heard that name before, 'The Eagle of Jerusalem'." He placed his head back against the tree and thought for a minute, yet nothing came to him. He brushed it off, guessing he may of heard it from a passing tradesmen, or something. "And I have to agree with you on the human food. They managed to make some wonderful food, each with it's own little twist."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:53 pm

don't get me wrong, i smell the wine and the fresh air and other pleasant things...but i think it might just be the European thing.....i can just smell dairy products strongly...or i might just be sensitive to them as there isn't very many dairy things in Israel and Syria as the milk curdles and goes off in the heat. and if those places smell more of cheese, then i will steer well clear f them. i hate cheese *wrinkles her nose again*

she chuckled at the next comment though

the people in my homeland gave me that name. i guess i could be regarded, by westerners, as 'Robin Hood' in a sense. i didn't often keep what i stole, often giving it out and only keeping things that interested me as i never stayed in one place for too long and moved around a lot, so found no need for ornaments. but any way, they gave me that name also dependent on my looks as well. gold eyes are unusual to humans, and they said i 'fly' when i run, much like an eagle apparently, and was as bold and proud as an eagle as well. *she shrugged* i have no need for titles, but the villagers liked referring to me as that, so i took on the title.

she she spoke, she moved Altair to her wrist and stroked the bird, the tanned feathers similar colouring to her skin, and the golden eyes mirrored in hers as she ran her fingers over the feathers and nudged his beak, making his feathers puff out slightly as he nipped back, making Sharifa chuckl
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:18 pm

"Home sickness then? I felt the same when I left Wales the first time. Sweet grass and farmland." He chuckled as she wrinkled her nose. "It is adorable when you do that. And I have to agree, I am not too much of a cheese fan myself. Though, it must be horrible for you, since you seem to have a very sensitive sense of smell."

He hummed, leaning further down the tree, looking up to make eye-contact with her. He grinned lopsidedly again.

"The only difference between you and Robin Hood is that he probably would not of given to the poor. Plus, I don't think he would be as good looking."

He watched the Eagle and Sharifa interact, and smiled slightly. He held out a hand towards Altair "May I?" He asked the Eagle.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:30 pm

sounds pleasant in wales. might check it out at some point....in a few centuries. also, yeah....my nose has always been sensitive *chuckles* and cheese is just....no...don't like cheese.

she laughed at the 'adorable' comment and shook her head, smiling more at his grin and next words

you really are the flatterer aren't you, Sugar. you're still to young my boy, though.

she smiled at him again and then looked at Altair when Jace asked if he could Hold Altair

Altair nodded his head.

so Sharifa moved him to her shoulder so she could take off a gauntlet , revealing swirling tattoos on her skin laced with words from the Qur'an, and she deactivated the hidden blade in it before putting it on Jace and then lifted Altair from her shoulder with her other arm that still had the gauntlet on it, and handed him over to the boy

be careful with him, you upset him and he'll bite, as you saw before *grins*
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:45 pm

"If you enjoy rain and sheep, Wales is the place for you." He chuckled. It had been a while since he last visited.

He smirked slightly, once again winking at her. "I can always try. I never pass an opportunity to flatter a woman, especially one a gorgeous as you."

He sat up straighter and he watched her put the gauntlet onto the hand he held out. His eyes following the tattooed hand, trying to make out what they ment. But he was distracted from asking as he felt the weight of the Eagle non his hand.

"You won't go biting another bird of prey now, will you now, Altair?" He asked the bird, petting his chest with the back of his hand, firm enough the the bird can feel it yet not so firm that he would knock the bird off.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:51 pm

you'd be surprised mate! hell, he's bitten things i didn't think even the Elders would have the guts to face

she chuckled again, but kept her eyes on Altair who was evaluating everything about the boy

Altair's eyes looked deep into Jace's, judging him and what he saw. the birds eyes were highly intelligent and a little unnerving as he studied, bu eventually, he closed his eyes and bowed his head in acceptance

this man was a bit of a, how the English say, 'Player'. however, he wasn't a bad man either...just young,

If Altair could handle a young Sharifa, he could handle this not so young male with high hormone levels

still couldn't resist nipping this boy's hand as proof he'd bite if provoked
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:02 pm

He eyed the bird back, not wavering with the unnerving stair. He continued to pet him, trying to deduce his next move.

There was an eerier silence, it was almost like a showdown, like in those Westerns that he seen once or twice. He always found them a bit over-the-top, but they were entertaining.

For a split second he looked away, looking at Sharifa for advice, when the bird nipped him. He jumped slightly, not expecting it (when he should off), and sucked the finger Altair nipped on reflex.

He eyed the bird once more and began petting him again.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Sharifa simply laughed while Altair looked smug

Altair chirruped and you could have sworn he was smiling, and probably would be chuckling if he could

i warned ya! probably should said don't look away first either *grins* birds craftier than a damn fox, and way older than even mistress Giacanto i'm guessing. he had already been around for several of the vampire generations, guiding my family on my mother's side. no one knows his age. how he's lived so long through such hard times as well is a mystery too.

no one knew about the origin of the bird, only knowing it's guided her family for many a millenia and that he's very wise, crafty, and old....though he keeps reprimanding Sharifa every time she states how he's an 'old geezer'
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:28 pm

"Thanks for the tip." He said dryly, not moving his eyesight off Altair. He still petted him, liking the feel of his feathers - soft and smooth.

He grinned at the eagle. "So you are a bit of an old man then? Keeping us children in line?" He fussed the top of the eagles head, weary that he may snap at him.

He felt his neck begin to stiffen, so he shuffled back up, rolling his head back to click his neck. He then rubbed it lightly with his free hand.

"You must have a good friendship with him then, that, or you hate each others guts from being around each other your whole life - which is pretty long."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:36 am

Sharifa chuckled at his dry tone

Altair riffled his feathers slightly, but didn't do more as he knew he was very very old. much much older than even Giacanto

he also quite enjoyed the attention he was giving him, so decided to not nip at his fingers again

me and him have a very very good relationship. he's like my little guardian, always helping me, and i have a connection with him like no one else in my family ever has. i protect him, he protects me, and so on. we've been together long enough that it's a kinda love-hate relationship at times, but i'd never get rid of him *chuckles*

as she spoke, she stroked Altair's cool feathers with the back of her fingers, running down his back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

meeting new faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting new faces
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next