Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

meeting new faces

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

meeting new faces - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:29 am

He grinned as the Altair did not nip at his fingers again.

"So, he is literally your angel on your shoulder, then."

He felt his arm starting to become a bit numb, not used to this weight constantly on his arms - he was also starting to get a few pins and needles.

"It must be nice, having such a close friendship with someone you grew up with." He smiled at the eagle
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:43 am

Sharifa smiled and whistled/chirruped much like Altair, and he flew back onto her shoulder, nuzzling the side of her face, grinning as she had seen Jace's arm straining a little under Altair's weight

more like he's my dad or something of a family member that's more responsible than me...better than any angel *nuzzled Altair back* anyone that hurts him *eyes darken* will be hurt.

her voice had dropped to so cold and dark, she was practically breathing ice shadows.
but she soon brightened again, her eyes going light and easy again

but yeah, it's nice having him around. my family...had met an untimely end. he's all i have left of my family *grins*

sure, she still felt a pang whenever she thought of her loss, but she was old, and had moved on a fair amount. she instead remembered the good times she had when she was little and playing with her family. after all, she still had Altair

she unconsciously reached up and stroked Altair again, humming a tune quietly
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:57 am

He felt relief as the weight of the eagle left his arm. He took the gauntlet off, placing it between them, and rubbed his forearm - trying to stop the pins and needles.

Jason looked on in shock as Sharifas tone turned icy and dangerous. He swore the temperature around them dropped a few degrees. A shiver ran down his spine as she became chirpy again, reminding himself to nether get on her bad side.

"Same for my family, really. I have a few brothers and sisters knocking around, but they are much older and I have only seen half of them once or twice in my life."

He stretched, and lay down on the floor, head resting on his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:26 am

she chuckled and took back her gauntlet, but didn't put it back on, deciding to take the other off so her wrists could breath.

neh, wanna see something cool?

she grinned, and slight and shadows danced around her arms as they melted away. she had a very useful trick that cost no energy but required concentration. it was a sort of illusion, a trick of the light. when the light and shadows melted away, the tattoos on her wrists twisted up her arms, around her shoulders, neck, and face; and down her torso, passages of the Qur'an and swirling Arabic designs, and her skin was darker with a few more scars marring the tattoos

a little trick i learnt over my years *Grins* it's nifty. it's a manipulation of light and shadows, changing light wavelengths over certain areas. i have to concentrate hard on it, but it doesn't cost energy. it's damn useful. this way i can hide these marks from others and not stand out too much in a crowd *grins*

however, she wasn't happy about their origins...how she got them.

Altair nipped her ear to distract her from the memories that suddenly swam in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:04 am

Jason watched in amazement as the tattoos increased - covering her body. It was impressive, to say the least. And beautiful. He always like the look of Arabic designs, despite not understanding the words it was framing.

"Impressive." He grinned, clapping lightly. he then crossed his arms over his chest, and pouted. "I am no good with this power thing. Scratch that, I am awful at this power thing."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:32 am

she laughed heartily and ruffled the kids hair

Sugar, you're still young. give it time. i only got the idea when i was four hundred, got it right at six, and only mastered it fully recently. you smell barely out of your hundred my dear. but, you also won't get anywhere without trying. judging by your scent, your transformation into an animal is good, as i can smell a strong feline scent on you that's still your own...you practice that transformation a lot *chuckles*

she noticed his curious gaze at her tattoos

the writing is Arabic, and it's passages from teh Qur'an and also the Creed i live by. it's an old creed, but a good one.

she smiled and stroked Altair again, letting her eyes close as she relaxed...she still felt sweaty from training though.......
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:42 am

"I am over half way through my hundredth year. 153, to be exact." He inflated his cheeks dramatically, then slowly released the the air - creating a whistling sound.

"A couple of transformations are the only thing I am good at. My mother use to go on at me about how one brother mastered this at age ten, and another mastered this at age 50." He grinned. "I have just came to terms that I am not overall powerful. probably because my parents were fairly old when they had me. The only thing that I am upset about is that I can't do call tricks." He taped her arm to exaggerate his point.

He looked at her as she relaxed, then at her tattoos, trying to make sense of them. Yet, to him, it only looked like a detailed design.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:21 am

agh, you're still young, and could very well be a late bloomer as a cheap saying goes *grins* not only that, but when you fully bloom, you could very well be a very very powerful vampire. also, this trick i invented *grins wider* no one else knows of this little trick or others would have detected it earlier. even the Elders don't know of it *chuckles*

Sharifa laid her gauntlets down by her side before letting Altair move onto her forearm where she held him with complete ease, the Eagles Talons that dug into her skin barely being noticed by her it seemed

she looked up at the sky, staring at the moon, and wishing she was looking at the sun for a bit instead....she missed it...here you hardly ever saw it

she missed home bad

a wistful expression came to her face
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:45 am

"Ah, we will see, but I doubt it."

Jason battered his eyelashes, puckered his lips and placed his index finger on them. "Does that make me special~? Does it make me," He mockingly gasped. "the one~?"

He could not help the string of giggles that followed, not noticing Shafira's wistful expression.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:51 am

she shrugs idly, eyes distant as she thought of the moving sands of the desserts, the sun, the creatures, the culture.....her home.

she missed is terribly and had only been away from it for a short while. it was tough. but she needed to leave for a while or risk their race. she couldn't do that

Altair could feel the slight hopelessness and sadness coming from her and nuzzled her, flapping his wings so they beat against her hair as he gently nipped her ear in comfort
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:14 am

Jason glanced at Sharifa, noting the far away expression. Maybe she was homesick? Or thinking about the past? Or the future? He did not know, he was not a mind reader.

He sat up again, finding it hard to to sit still. He blew a stray hair out of his face and looked back a Sharifa. Altair looked like he was comforting her, and was one of the sweetest images he has seen. Yet, feeling uncomfortable with the silence, he prodded Shirifa in the ribs to gain her attention.

"Hey it is not all bad." He did not know what he was referring too, but he hoped it at least cheered her up a little.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:18 am

she came back to the present, and looked over at Jace, slightly dazed as her hand went to Altair out of force of habit.

huh? no.....*smiles* i guess it's not *chuckles*. sorry. got lost in my thoughts. home feels very far away.

she was grateful for begin torn away form her memories as she often eventually travels down darker paths, and she wasn't up to that today
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:22 am

"I am sure, as you know being as old as you are, that it will dull of over time." He smiled, and waved his hand around himself with as much positive energy as possible, indicating to the scenery around him. "You might as well enjoy your stay, especially if this is your first time away from home."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:30 am

she looked at the boy for a minute

you, it seems, are wiser beyond your years in some things i think. what you say is true. and i guess i should try and enjoy my time before going back home *sighs and smiles* but after nearly a millennia spent in one part of the world, you grow highly attached and don't really wish to leave it

her tone was a bit more subdued, making her accent more prominent and making her voice richer and more exotic as her eyes glowed golden with happy memories
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:49 am

"Why, thank you., young grass-hopper." He pretended to stroke his imaginary beard (which he always wanted, despite not suiting his face).

"I am glad I can give out my wise words of wisdom." He leaned in closer, wiggling his eyebrows, still stroking his imaginary beard. "Does that mean my student thinks I am old enough to participate in the art of sex?"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:46 pm

she laughed at his forwardness

she leaned in closer and gave him a sultry smirk

you couldn't handle me boy

was all she said before she gave him a mind blowing kiss, tracing a hand down his side, an arm snaking around his waist and pulling him closer so he was on her lap

when she pulled away again, she grinned down at the boy

you're messin with somthing dangerous here boy *chuckles* tred carefully
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Jason was about to to give a smart-arse reply, leaning it closer to Sharifa. He gasped, not expecting to be kissed at all.

He quickly got over the internal shock, and wrapped his arms around Sharifa - kissing her back. He grinned into it as her kiss as a hand ran down his side. He let himself be pulled into her lap, and knelt both legs either side of her body.

He pouted as she moved away, grinning at him.

He grinned his normal lopsided smile back up to her."Don't worry, It will. Besides, I think you can teach me a trick or two."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:16 pm

she laughed again, this time lower and more in her throat as she raised an eyebrow

that a challenge boy? she kissed along his jaw line as she griped his thighs ....i love challenge

she chucked again, and kissed down his neck
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:29 pm

He purred a yes, and moved to let her kiss his jaw line easily. He arched his back as she gripped his thighs, pushing himself closer to her. He moved his left hand, caressed her neck, then move his hand over her breast and placed it onto her rib cage, in an almost teasing fashion.

He bit his lip as she kissed his neck, then ran his fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:37 pm

she laid the boy on his back, easily undoing his shirt with dextrose hands and nipped at his collarbones hard enough to draw a little blood and licked it up. the blood was a little too sweet for her. but there was a freshness and a hint of spice in it....she could tolerate it

she kissed lower and lower, leaving kisses, and sucking on sensitive flesh on occasion as her hands traced up his thighs to then run up his torso, fingers tracing idle patterns
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:56 pm

He licked his lip as he was placed on his back, quickly stealing another kiss. He watch in fascination as she quickly undid his shirt. He stroked the nape of he neck.

He slammed his head down on the grass and let out a small "O" as she lapped up the blood that was coming out of the cut. He continued to moan, in a withering mess, as her kisses moved lower.

He gasped and jerked slightly as hands lightly ran lightly over his skin, causing it to goose-bump, and he stretched his legs as the hands moved over his thighs.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:03 pm

she looked up with her eyes, seeing how sensitive the Uke was, and grinned.

she kissed her way back up, letting her teeth scrap against hi skin as her fangs slowly grew out, and eventually reached a nipple, and swirled her tongue around it, teasing it and blew gently on it before taking it into her mouth and gently biting

while she did this, her knee came up between his legs and pressed firmly but gently, moving her knee against him as her hands held onto his hips

still think you can handle yourself?
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Jason eyes were half lidded as he purred. The muscle under his skin twitched with each touch.

He widened his eyes, and arched his letting out a load moan - with the feeling of electricity going up and down his spine, shooting towards his groin. He placed his back, back on the ground after she blew and teased his nipple, only for him to arch it again as she sucked it.

"D-damn" He breathed out.

He almost bucked his hips as she rubbed against his quickly growing erection - the only thing stopping him as the hands place firmly on his hips.

"Of course I can." He panted.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Sharifa grinned. oh how she wanted to shatter this boy and make him realise how young and breakable he is

she moved her knee harder against him, letting a hand trail down to press against the buldge and grip it through his trousers before then moving her hand so it went past his waist band where she teased the head

she grinned against his skin and bent down so her tongue swirled against his navle and licked right across, just above his waist band as she gave him as squeeze

you sure about that boy?

gently bit down on his navle
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:47 am

Jason moaned helplessly,creating a slight 'o' face. He tried to breath in steadily, yet he kept gasping every time she squeezed him. He shivered and felt his stoumach dip as she licked him sensationally. He bit his lip to stop the squeal that was attempting to escape as she firmly grouped him again.

He was about to say something cocky, he did not know what, but it did not matter as he jumbled up his worlds into a squeak as she used her mouth to put pressure on his buldge -annoyingly being separated by this trousers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting new faces
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next