Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

meeting new faces

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

meeting new faces - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:02 am

she chuckled and used her teeth to pull the zipper of his trousers down and edged them lover on his legs, now exposing him fully

she hummed slightly, and braced her hands on his hips as she then traced her tongue up the underside of his arousal, letting her fangs scrape against the skin as she traced a vain up to the head where she then pushed her tongue into the slit, the slight bitter taste on her tongue now

she teased the head a little more and then took it into her mouth, sucking it as she watched Jace for her reactions
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:32 am

He inhaled deeply and gripped the grass soruonding him, pulling them out and tearing them as his grip became tighter.

He purred, and wriggled as she licked his erection. He threw a leg over her shoulder - only for it to slip. His eyes then widen and his fist automatically flew up to his mouth so he could stop any noise escaping, biting on it as her teeth very lightly touched the skin.

He felt bad, taking and not giving. He was considering of what to do next, when all train of thought flew out of his mind as she took him in slightly. One hand grasped her head, weaving his fingers into her hair as he rocked his hips.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:39 am

she grinned at seeing the reactions and hummed quietly as she took more of him into her mouth, massaging the length with her tongue as she now made sure to hold onto his hips so he wouldn't buck up

she almost purred at the feeling of the fingers in her hair, always loving someone playing with her hair, and let her eyes slide closed

she tightened her grip slightly a used her tongue to almost wrap around the length, glad she was the kind of person able to tie cherry stalks with her tongue as she did all kinds of little tricks to make the man whimper

she was laughing inside her head, loving the sight of the man breaking, more amusing than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:28 am

His chest rose as she hummed, feeling the vibrations that went spread through is navel.

He placed his other hand on her head, and unconsciously began to massage it with his thumbs and the tips of his fingers.

His pants became faster and he grunted lightly, trying to go against the hand that stopped him from jerking. He slammed his head back on the floor and gulped - letting out pathetic whimpers as he felt himself getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:34 am

sharifa decided to kick it up a notch and grinned

she somehow took even more into her mouth, deep-throating him, and swallowed hard, ignoring her gag reflex as she moved her tongue

while deep-throating, she hummed again, swallowing once more and squeezing him with her tongue while she used a hand to cup him and run her thumb over the highly sensitive skin

she looked up again, opening her eyes, and bobbed her head up and down slightly, letting her teeth skim him again and wanting to see his reactions
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:48 am

Jason arched his back and moaned loudly, twitching his legs and body as she took him all the way in.

He dug his nails into into her scalp, and she hummed, creating more vibrations. He then felt numerous of pleasant sensations, making him yelp slightly. He squeezed his eyes, curled his toes, and arched his back further, giving a quickly shout as he came.

He stayed still for a few seconds, before dropping down - loosening his grip on her hair. He panted and grinned slightly at her before resting his head on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:55 am

she swallowed and pulled back, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand before helping Jace clean up and pull his trousers back up and pulling him into sitting.

she grinned as she leaned back against the tree, resting an arm on her knee while her other leg bent underneath it, also letting Jace lean against her as she draped an arm over his shoulder

she cleaned herself up and looked down at the rather satisfied looking Jace

so, sugar, see what i mean? you can't handle it. and i was playing nice for ya

she chuckled low and closed her eyes as she ran her tongue over her teeth, making sure nothing was left there before fully relaxing back against the tree fully
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:16 am

One minute he was laying down, the next he felt himself against her - trousers back on. He comfortably snuggled up to her and rested his head against her breasts. He let his eye-lids drop slightly, just starting to get his energy back.

He looked up to her as she spoke, in what seemed a teasing manner.

"Playing nice? How was that playing nice? I barely had time to register what was going on before you attacked me." He pouted, crossing his arms childishly, watching her tongue run across her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:21 am

she laughed, rolling her eyes at the boy that was now coiling up against her

exactly my love

she grinned and ruffled his hair, and let him rest as she riffled through the pouches on her belt and produced a fag and lighter, sparking up and begining to smoke quietly

she watched as the smoke danced and began humming a quiet tune again, fingers tapping out the beat against Jace's shoulder just as Altair decided to come back, having slipped out for a fly a while back
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:03 pm

He mockingly glared at her as she laughed, and tried to duck his head as she ruffled his hair.

He raised his eyebrows as she took out a fag, while he tried to straighten out his hair, surprised slightly. But he did not comment on it. While not many Vampires he knew smoked, it did not mean it did not happen.

"... See, we did have sex... Well, it was kind of one sided." He scratched his check in embarrassment, then twiddled with his earring. "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:49 pm

she laughed again

that, my love, is what you'd call foreplay....sex is the actual act. also note how i was always fully dressed...sex usually entitles i'm not. *grin* also, don't worry about it. i just did it to prove a point. you can't handle me.

she smiled again and laid a kiss on the top of his head, now going motherly on him. despite what she did, she still saw the guy as a kid. he is as young as one of her grandkids, Malik.

this boy was entertaining though, so she had decided to play along with what he wanted, and she got her amusement. so it was a fair deal
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:49 am

"Same difference."

He then grumbled under his breath; "I can." in protest of her last statement.

He relaxed into her, moving from twiddling his earring to twiddling his hair - playing with how his hair went red where the light touched it the strongest. He then sighed and fidgeted, bored with the silence.

"So, how long have you been here, then?"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:55 am

me? i've been here a grand total of about a week. i've been here in Italy for about four now. four weeks outside me homeland. it's very strange for me *chuckles* what about you? how long have you been in this country?

she noted the slight red ting in his hair, and blinked, but quickly shrugged it off. it was just a little interesting. she'd never seen people with red tints to their hair before. the westerners were so much more diverse in colours. even their skin colours were all different shades of pale/tanned

it was a little disorientating after continuous shades of dark arabian skin and black hair with brown or grey eyes...grey was rare, but you could find it on occasion
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:45 am

"Ah, not very long then? I am surprised you speak such good English."

He undid his mused up hair and ran his fingers easily through it, removing the knots. He did love his hair, it was not boring but it did not stick out like a sore thumb. Plus it was silky and easy to brush. Sure, if he he cant do much with it, but he never really wanted to do anything to it.

"I have been here a couple of months, but it is not my first time here." He tied his hair to the side and leaned back into Sharifa. "I do enjoy visiting mainland Italy, I find Rome and many other cities very beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:19 am

ah, i had been learning English through the Traders and tourists that came through. i've had a long time to pick it up *chuckles*

Sharifa fiddle with her own hair, thinking of how little treatment she gave it, and how it still stayed very healthy and was a nice dark colour, not being affected by the harsh temperatures and light of Arabia
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:37 am

"Oh, I see~ Ha, this language gets everywhere."

He shifted until he was comfortable and watched her play play with her hair - which looked to be as as healthy as his. But not quite.

"So, will you be planning on seeing the rest of Europe and the big wide world? Or are you heading straight back to Jerusalem once it cooled off back there?"

Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:01 am

straight back to jerusalem. my Territory is across Syria and Jordan. also, my kids are minding it while their kids look after theirs. i can't let that happen, so i need to go back to resume my duties of protecting my ares *grins*

she already missed her homelands after a week, and missed seeing her kids
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:44 am

"You miss being mummy then?"

He grinned at her. He could imagine her as a mother, and a good one at that. Especial after she told him about how she brought them up. Really, he could not believe he questioned the woman in the first place.

A flash of a innocent smile crossed his vision, and he tightened his smile.

"I do recommend seeing Paris for a while, if you have free time and you can't go back to your home land."

Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:49 am

Sharifa raised an eyebrow at the tightening of his smile

i don't really wish to go there....i heared even from the humans that Paris has areas that smell badly......and even when i'm far from things that smell....i tend to pick it up.....i wouldn't be comfortable in Paris.......and yeah.....*smiles gently* i miss being mom. it's a nice feeling being called mom she then looked at Jace properly do you have any kids?
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:20 am

"Really, that is all stereotypes... Well, unless you want to a dairy farm. but you get them pretty much wherever you go."

He fidgeted, and idly pulled out some grass. He mind flickered back.

"Yeah, I had a daughter." He laughed a little in embarrassment, scratching his cheek. "She was an accident though, neither myself or Li Yu thought we were ready, but it happened anyway. After my mate made me a bloody mess on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:34 am

was Li Yu your mate?

Sharifa was curious. where was his daughter now?
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:43 am

"yeah, she was no delicate flower, mind you." He gave a little smile as he looked back at his memories. "That was the first thing I said to her, thinking nothing of it. She took it to heart and quickly kicked my ass, saying exactly the same thing I said to her" He laughed. "I guess you could say she wore the pants in the relationship."

He twiddled his earring in thought, thankful that he said those insulting words, other wise she would of probably not of given him the time of day, and it taught him a powerful life lesson: don't call woman delicate, especially vampiresess'.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:52 am

she chuckled, remembering the time Yasmin's mate treated her like a delicate flower. she set that straight swiftly

what happened to her? and your daughter?

she really really really hoped she hadn't tread on something bad there.....she actually found the fledgling rather amusing and she viewed him fondly

but....if he was here alone....she can't be near...either of them
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:07 am

The smile fell from his face, and his shoulders sunk. He lifted his knees to rest his chin on them.

"Vampire hunters, that's what." He spat. "With no fucking reason for killing them, either." He clenched his fist. "They killed her, and the rest of the coven, and I could not find my daughter anywhere."

He quickly asserted himself, breathing in deeply then slowly exhaling - attempting to clear his mind. He unclenched his fists and grabbed the hem of his trousers instead. "If I just did not go I on that stupid trip, I could of helped, or of done something. Even if it was dying by her side."

He blinked away a tear that pricked the corner of his eye, then smiled weakly. "Well, that was in the past, and it was quite a few years ago. Besides, she would of wanted me to have a fresh start on life, and not mop about the past."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:17 am

she gave a deadpan look as smoke drifted from her cigarette

dude....you couldn't have known what was going to happen unless you're a firckin' clairvoyant ....and i've only ever came across one.

she sighed quietly, feeling for his loss

you know.......if i'd lost one of my kids, i'd feel it deep inside me....if they'd died......did you feel that? i'd imagine it;s similar to the heart wrenching feeling you get when your child is in danger, but much worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces   meeting new faces - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting new faces
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next