Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

meeting new faces (open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

meeting new faces (open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Alexander for lack of a better word was bored. he had promised himself a few hours a day to leave his study and get some fresh air, maybe meet some new people.

so here he was... standing in the courtyard starin at the sky and wondering why it was so quiet and yet he was so restless.
any other time he would have welcomed the peace but not today, today he wanted company.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:43 pm

"Hello Alexander."

She muttered softly as she wandered across the courtyard.
Alexis was dressed in her usual black attire, her heeled shoes danging daintily from her fingers as she stepped quietly, her feet clad only in her usual stockings.

"It has been a long time."

Her voice was quiet as she looked up at him with bright gold eyes.

The last time she had seen him, he had ran off after touching her collar and writhing on the floor.

She smiled softly, the collar was now gone, she was a free vampire once again after having defeated the elf, Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:31 pm

While staring blankly into the sky he did not notice the new presence that had entered the courtyard until her voice sounded. Alexander jumped internally but kept composed on the outside.

He turned to see the figure of Alexis, one whom he had rarely met and last time was not so plesent. the first thing he noticed about her was the lack of collar and smiled. he had been locked away in a room for a long time, neglecting the event of the mansion.

"Hello again Alexis" he looked at her face and could not hide the fasination in his face when he saw her golden eyes. last time she was a dark colour full of hate but she seemed different now.

"indeed it has..." was all he replied.

"so....what brings you out here this evening?" he mused while akwardly rubbing his arm.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:43 pm

She shrugged softly.
"I was just out getting something to eat and then decided to go for a walk, it's nice to be out in the fresh air for once, seems I've been locked away for far too long."

She sighed and took a seat on one of the nearby benches.

"It's nice to be outside again."
She murmured, gazing up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Alexander smiled sincerly. "yes it is nice to be out again." he went and sat next to her although keeping his distance slightly. there was a very faint scent on her that he still didnt trust.

"so youve been on your own alot or locked up locked up?" he asked, unsure of her terminology. he too had been couped up in study.

ah! the scent, it was the elves and it slightly wrinkled his nose. "so..um... no collar? thats good isnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:16 pm

"On my own by choice."
She turned her head to smile at him softly.
"Defeating the elf took a toll on my body, it's taken me a while to heal from it properly, that and I have been battling my own demons."

He gazed down at her feet for a moment, trapped in the memory of trying to contain her madness as it tried to swallow her very soul.

"But I'm glad, no more collar, no more master."
She looked up at him brightly, she still struggled with her inner conflict of who she use to be and who she wants to be.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:53 pm

Alexander smiled at her sweetly. "well im glad your free and hopefully recovering well?"
he slightly flinched at the mention of demons but ignored it.

his brow furrowed as she looked down at her feet, as if she was thinking about something but decided not to ask.

"no masters are good" he agreed. "did you go to the wedding? i heard it was an interesting night" un aware of what transpired there.

he was trying to make conversation but failing miserably.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:08 pm

She looked up at him from under her fringe and nodded softly.
"Healing as well as could be expected, though I find myself constantly tired as of late.

I think the energy required to keep myself under control is greater than I first expected."

She shrugged it off, being a little tired didn't bother her much.

"I did, it was quite a good night, there were a few interesting aspects but all in all it it was fairly calm."

She looked up and eyed him slightly.
"How have you been? Last time I saw you, you did not look well."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Alexander gently brushed back her fringe to better see her face the the small sighs of fatigue on it. " you do look a bit tired" he joked a small look of concern on his warn face.

"if you ever need some 'energy' just come find me ok?" a sincere offer that not many get.

Alexander nodded softly. " i kept hearing the bride was most beautiful, Zeke must be over the moon....excuse the bad pun".

he drooped his head slightly as she began eyeing him and chuckled. "ive been....busy with my studies but not unwell, a little bit tired as you are but nothing serious". ok a small tiny lie but surely she wouldnt know that? right?
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:27 pm

She nodded and looked up at him warmly, her golden eyes glinting in the moonlight.

"I'm fine."
She muttered softly, yes she was tired but other than that as long as she stayed calm she was fine, if her temper rose too much she found herself unable to control her actions completely.

"I'll remember that, thank you."
A gentle smile spread across her lips, the second time meeting this man was proving far more pleasant than the first.

"Studies? what are you studying, if I may ask."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:44 pm

he smiled back, happy that he had made at least 1 new friend and an unlikely one at that.
"ok then and your welcome" he said with a smile not wanting to push that line of conversation futher.

"what studies? erm well..." well he was going to have to tell people sometime otherwise gia might just rip him apart for keeping it a secret.

"im studying... ancient texts" not a lie but not completely truthful. 'demons' he thought, and perticular ones at that.

he looked at her with a gentle smile trying to of play the subject discretely.
" so i hear you have a brother now with us?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:56 pm

"I see, that sounds interesting, if you need any help translating Germanic texts just come get me, I'd be more than happy to help."

The Germanic languages were what she specialized in, from Faroese to Dutch, she could translate nearly all of the fifty three languages.

"Oh yes, well, technically speaking Aeker has been here for as long as I have, he just didn't reveal his presence, he is normally quite a private man."

Her twin had been following her in the shadows for centuries, keeping a silent watch on her as she rampaged across Europe, but now that was all ended they both had an opportunity to live their own lives.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Alexander smiled. "its quite agrivating when your looking for certain thing and they all lead to dead ends..." he chuckled "but alas i will continue, thankyou for your offer".

He sighed and looked up into the night sky, his eyes reflecting the moonlight.
"the sky really is very beautiful isnt it? it reminds me of home".
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:24 pm

The female vampire nodded and followed his gaze up to the sky, a small smile gracing her lips.

"It is rather beautiful, it would remind me of home if it were snowing, it was always snowing back then."

Her smile got a little brighter as she recalled her clan's old castle back in Germany, perched high up in the mountains, it was a such a long time ago.

"Where do you originate from, Alexander?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:52 pm

"ah snow, hasnt been much recently has there?" thank god he thought to himself.
He looked back down and then towards the mountains and then again to the sky.

"where do i orignate from? hmm thats a good question... i guess my best answer would be london, where i lived my adult life, but if your asking me about my first home then its a bit more complicated". he chuckled and looked back at her, his hands now cradling the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Her golden eyes fell back on the other vampire, he was not much younger than her, she could tell that much.

"Complicated?"
She questioned, slightly confused by the notion in regards to his origin.

"If you are guessing where you were born then am I right in suspecting that you have forgotten?"

She was well into the nine hundredth year on this earth and still remembered everything about her life, perhaps he had been struck by a form of amnesia, it seemed like a logical conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Alexander stared into her golden eyes and smiled. "if you had assumed that a year ago you would have been correct, but since then my memories have returned." he answered.
yes it was true he had lost alot of his memory due to certain circumstances, painful ones.

"i can remember the place or city if you like but never the location. the location was....eratic." a confusing notion but an interesting story if people were willing to listen.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:24 pm

She laughed softly and ran a hand through the length of her hair.

"A year ago I was still locked inside a box so there was no chance of me assuming anything about anyone."

Alexis listened to him intently, folding her hands in her lap.

"Eractic, how so?"
She would have thought that the city would have qualified as the location but perhaps there were separate entities.

Did location refer to time rather than place, or was she simply over thinking his choice of words...
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:34 pm

"a year ago i was a different person" he chuckled.

"its hard to explain, the city was not always in the same place but at the same time was...its probably easier if i show you, would you like that?" he asked with a slightly higher tone.

(OOC: sorry bout short post, next one will be longer x)
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:40 pm

"Funny how a year can change people."
In there long lives it was still surprising how such a short amount of time could change them so dramatically regardless of how long they have lived.

She too had changed, Alexis had control of herself now, she was no longer the ravenous monster with an extremely large bounty on her head.

Her head tilted to the side as she gazed at him.
"Yes."
She answered simply, his words held a hint of mystic and she was drawn to it, she wanted to know what he was talking about and words seemed to fail him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Alexander shuffled backwards away from her slightly and place his his infront of him, cupped and tight. "hope you dont mind bright lights" he chuckled.

He closed his eyes and concentrated on his home, his really home up in the clouds with his kin he would soon be visiting.

he slowly began to pull apart his hands, producing a pure blue flame. as the hands expanded futher the flames began to slowly take shape. this was slightly tiring for alexander whom was having to concentrate on such a complex design, unlike his small tricks of a dancer of a rose.

"this is my home" he simply stated, as a slowly forming image of a giant city ontop of a cloud started to imerge. the details becoming more defined the longer it went on.

"oh and thats not a cloud" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:55 pm

She watched him silently, eager to see what the man was planning to do.

Alexis' eyes narrowed slightly as his flames lit up the night, after blinking a few times her eyes adjusted to the lights and she moved forward slightly, peering into the flames.

Her eyes glowed in amusement, elemental crafting never failed to catch her attention and the particular scene in front of her was highly impressive.

"What is it, if not a cloud?"
She asked wispily, far too intrigued with admiring the city made of flames.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Alexander smiled slightly at her comment andtwisted his hand slightly so that the cloud now disperced to reveal the true reason as to why the city was 'floating in the clouds.
"this is why its eratic" he stated as the cloud disperced completely and revealed the image of a colossal creature... a dragon.

the scales a magnificent white, almost diamond in appearence and it looked old, very old.
as Alexander concentrated the image became even more complex as it started moving. even muscle visable and even the city was now active.
a small drop of blood ran from Alexanders nose but he ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Alexis flinched back as the dragon came into view, yes she knew it was just elemental manipulation but fire always made her edgy and uncomfortable.

Her coven was engulfed in flames and as a rule she now stayed clear of it.

"I've never seen a dragon before."
She admitted in a small voice, the thought of them made her anxious.

The sweet tang of blood wafted in the breeze and her eyes flicked away from the fire for the first time.

"You're bleeding."
She muttered, before covering her hand in her sleeve and bringing it to his face, wiping it away.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Alexander noticced the flinch out of the corner of his eye and slowly lessened the intensity of the flame back to a still object and then slowly contracted his hands until they were closed again and the fire had been extinguished.

he then looked at her fully and smiled "are you ok?" a small concern that he migh have frightened her.

"you've never seen a dragon? im not surprised, they are very rare." a small smile on his lips.
he had a pet...of sorts.

He wiped his nose and removed the final speck of blood. "oh sorry, didnt notice" he lied "happens when i get to intence".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting new faces (open to anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next