Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[I][M] Men's Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:26 pm

His lips curled up as he felt the man shiver beneath his fingers, now that was a pleasant sight to have.

He wondered if he could ease this man's shivering by having a little fun with him.

Doc's hand slid over Basat's stomach, up his chest before stroking over his nipples slowly.

The Necromancer had such a wonderful chest.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Liq inhaled slowly, eyes sliding shut.

This was stripping. This was his job. This was something he'd been doing for the past few years and would continue doing for years to come. And this shivering and being disgusted wasn't getting him anywhere.

He let out his breath almost shakily as Doc stroked his chest.

His crotch ground against the man's stomach firmly as he bowed his head to nip at his neck.

Liq could get over acting disgusted this one time. He'd get paid well for laying this down. He'd make sure he'd get some good notes form this guy. He was loaded.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:38 pm

A soft moan passed his lips as his neck was nipped, people loved going for his neck, good thing too because he was quite enjoying the feeling of dull teeth against his throat.

His hips ground up against the man more insistently as his pants tightened around his crotch, hardened flesh concealed by his jeans pressing up against Basat's thigh.

Doc's fingers stroked over the man's nipples before gripping them softly and rolling them between his thumb and index finger slowly.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:42 pm

No one needed to know what happened in here.

No one would know of Liq's reactions to this except Doc and himself. He wouldn't be telling anyone and he hoped Doc wouldn't. There were no cameras in here.

So, enjoying these touches and reacting to them wouldn't be a bad thing.

Laying down his disgust for a few minutes to just make the best out of a bad situation wouldn't be a bad thing.

He gave a shaky breath - almost a moan - as his nipples were rolled between the man's fingers.

His teeth scraped against Doc's throat.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:53 pm

Doc smiled as the man on top of him almost moaned, despite being paid to do so, he wanted Basat to enjoy this, even if it was just work.

He bowed his head a little, taking his nipple in between his teeth, rolling it between them and as sucked softly, his hands moving to stroke over his sides and hips.

Tonight was going to be a lot of fun, he would have to call Giacinto tomorrow and thank her for the referral.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:59 pm

The Necromancer's hips pressed down against Doc's, grinding harder.

He wanted to draw the man's attention away from his nipples. As good as feeling the Warlock's teeth and tongue was, he didn't particularly want anything too sexual happening.

If he could keep him pleased with a simple lap dance and pole dance, he'd keep to that.

He'd prefer to keep touching like this to a minimum.

"Aren't I supposed to be making you feel good, Red?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Deacon bit his own lip as Basat ground down against him harder, the tightness of his jeans getting far worse with these movements.

His tongue gave a final swipe to his nipple before he pulled away, leaning back against the couch, his breath slightly panted.

"You are, it's a rarity that I get to touch a body quite like this."

He replied with a chuckle as he glanced over the man's chest.

"Why? Do you want me to stop?"

He asked with a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:15 pm

"I want to make you feel good myself."

An excuse that would hopefully work. He wanted to be the one to make Doc feel good. If Doc took pleasure just from his body he wasn't doing his job right.

Hopefully it'll be a good enough excuse for the Warlock.

He felt relieved when Doc leaned back into the couch. Good. Now he didn't have to worry about being touched too much.

Liq returned to swaying and grinding his hips.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:37 pm

He purred as the man swayed his hips, he didn't mind if Basat wanted to pleasure him himself, in fact he was all for it.

"Y'know there is an easy way to make me feel good."

He replied, his hand slipping into the man's thong, brushing against his member, the cool feel of metal brushing against his hand.

"You're pierced."

He chuckled, now that would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Khaliq's breath caught when the man's hand slid into his thong.

He couldn't stop his own hand snapping up to grip Doc's wrists to stop him from touching him there.

"You'll have to part ways with a little more if you want whats under there. Viewers fee. Touching costs extra." He gave a flirty wink as he coaxed the Warlock's hand out of his underwear.

He planted Doc's hand on his hip again as he resumed dancing.

There was no way he was going to remove his thong without being paid more.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:52 pm

He knew from his brief touch that the man was large, huge even but the fact that he wasn't even the slightest bit hard hadn't escaped his notice.

Doc's lips pursed slightly, did he not find him the slightest bit arousing? Was he unattractive? All of this grinding had him about ready to burst and this guy didn't even seemed fazed. Or was it that years of this job had left him desensitized to such touches.

Doc had his own suspicions, no gay man could grind like this and not even be the slightest bit aroused.

"I'll give you three thousand euros to sleep with me."

He challenged, looking up at the man, a cheeky smirk curling at his lips.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:04 pm

He wasn't fond of being with men. That was part of the reason he wasn't hard. But, as Doc had touched upon in his thoughts, Liq was desensitized. This was business. When he was in the business mindset, it took more to get him aroused than just grinding against someone.

"Nowhere near enough. You had to pay that much just for the room."

Liq was very familiar with the prices of things. How much a room cost was something he kept on top off. He got two thirds of whatever the room cost. He liked knowing how much he was getting when he got shoved back here.

"I'll frot for three thousand but that's all." Frotting was just a step up from mutual masturbation. He could tolerate that for a good enough price.

He was used to rubbing up against other men. Even kissing them out on stage. He could do that. For a large sum of money.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:15 pm

This one knew his stuff, generally strippers weren't overly money savvy, that's why they usually fell into the profession.

"Fine then, fifty thousand euros for one night, I'll even let you be on top."

He replied, the devious smirk on his lips widening as he stared up at the man.

"I suspect that is a little more than your usual rate for a nights work."

He added, his head tilting slightly as his eyes shone with mirth.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:21 pm

Fifty thousand.

That was a lot of money. That was more than some people earned in a year. That was more money than he'd seen in a long while.

The Necromancer's mouth ran dry.

Doc was trying to bribe him and he was being dirty about it.

And who was to say that he even had that money? Liq wanted to see physical proof of the cash he would be given before he did anything. More than once he'd been caught short by crafty bastards that took what they wanted then skarpered.

"Red, babe, that's a lot of money to be throwing around to fuck some stripper you met half an hour ago."

He didn't believe that Doc would give him that money if he fucked him for a second.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:28 pm

"Is it?"

He asked with mock innocence as he looked up at the man, his lips still curled up in a smirk.

"Money really isn't a problem Basat, though if you're not interested then that is perfectly understandable, but I spent the other day in a brothel surrounded by women, I'd like to get that memory removed from my body.

So if you have any friends out back who would be more interested in playing perhaps you should go get them."

He replied, tilting his head as he looked up at the man, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:35 pm

The Necromancer's tongue laved over his pierced lip slowly.

Dirty bastard was shoving him into a corner. He wanted this guy's money. Money that he apparently had a lot of.

Leaving now and giving up this walking cash machine to some other guy. He didn't want that. He really didn't want that. This could be his surefire way to set himself up for a good long while.

"I'll frot with you. Hell, for three thousand I may even finger you a little if you want that." But that was all he was giving. This was his compromise.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:40 pm

Doc rolled his eyes slightly, this guy didn't give up did he?

"Fine."

He replied, this guy wasn't going to sleep with him, that was painfully obvious.

"You have control darlin' I've always preferred a more dominant man."

He added with a chuckle, he'd get what he could from Basat, the man had worked him up enough.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:43 pm

"Money on the table first."

If he was doing this, he wanted to know that he was definitely being paid.

Three and a half thousand tonight.

Not as much as fifty thousand, but it was enough to keep him happy. It was a lot of money that he'd be putting by into saving.

"Then you get what's under the thong."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:48 pm

He snorted a laugh as he slid out from beneath the man and pulled out his wallet.

Normally he wouldn't carry this amount of cash on him but he had made some deliveries before coming here and hadn't had time to deposit it into his bank account.

"Don't think I am good for it?"

He asked with a chuckle as he pulled out six more purple notes and placed them down onto the table.

This was turning into an expensive night out but he was enjoying himself, it was fun messing with this guy, serves him right for flirting so much when he wasn't actually gay, false advertising.

He padded back over to Basat, sliding his wallet back into his pocket, the leather now considerably thinner.

"Satisfied?"
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:00 pm

His eyes flicked over the notes now laying on the table.

Liq didn't bother verbally answering, he reached out, snagging the Warlock's hip and pushing him down on the sofa.

His hands yanked at his belt, tugging it open, followed by the button and zipper of his jeans.His movements weren't gentle in the slightest.

The Necromancer dragged Doc's jeans down and leaned down to lave his tongue over the skin of his navel, pushing his shirt upwards as his tongue trailed up over his chest.

His teeth pierced a nipple sharply before he pushed upwards, lips pressing to his ear. "Perhaps," he rasped in a gravelly tone, hips pressing down against Doc's.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Deacon gripped his shirt before Liq had a chance to pull it over his head.

Having his chest exposed was fine but he wanted his arms covered, last thing he needed was the necromancer noticing and understanding the marks on his arms, more so since one of them was still fresh and bandaged.

Doc hissed as his nipple was bitten sharply, his body arching up against the couch as he writhed, his arousal pressing up against his stomach, he really was hot and bothered.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Liq didn't attempt to take his shirt off after Doc gripped it. He didn't care enough to want the man naked.

"You really were desperate for sex with me, weren't you?" he chuckled softly, feeling the Warlock's arousal against his stomach.

So desperate he'd put out someone's annual paycheck to bribe him.

Life would have been much easier in that moment if he liked men. He'd have been a rich man. The woes of liking only the female body and being so attractive, he supposed.

"I'm not going to get hard if you just lie there, babe."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:17 pm

"Sex with anyone would suffice."
He admitted openly, despite his attraction to Liq's physical appearance he really wasn't all that picky when it came to men.

"And here I was thinking you didn't want me touching you."

Doc replied with a chuckle as he looked up at the man on top of him.

He leaned up, his lip feathering against the man's neck as one hand slid to his nipple, rolling it between his fingers whilst the other slid down to his crotch, grasping his limp member and pumping him firmly as he ground his body up against him.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:21 pm

"I've got my money now. Touch me to your hearts content."

The money on the table was more than he'd ever earned in one night. And he still had the money that he'd earned before Doc appeared. And his cut of the room's earnings.

He had done very well tonight. This was more than enough money to put him in a good enough mood to let Doc touch him a little.

Liq's eyes slid shut and he gave a soft moan as the man toyed with his nipple and began stroking him.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:31 pm

He had never toyed with a straight man before, tonight would be worth the money just for the experience.

His hand continued toying with his nipple, pinching and twisting it slowly all the while his hand around the man's member pumped him firmly, stroking the soft flesh, hoping it would hardened under his grasp.

Doc ran his tongue over the man's throat, nipping softly at his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[I][M] Men's Night
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next