Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[I][M] Men's Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:21 am

He slapped the man harshly.

"Don't call me sir."

He really didn't like names like that. He never had. He'd rather be called by his name. He always preferred being called by his name.

"I have a name. Use it."

He gave a shaky breath as his thumb rubbed against the man's head. He wanted him writhing and begging for more.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:25 am

He hissed through his teeth as he was slapped, his old dominant has insisted upon it, old habits die hard.

"Then don't call me Red."

He replied, not that he minded the nickname at all, he found it quite amusing, but still it wasn't him name.

A low groan passed through his parted lips as his tip was bore down against causing him to squirm as writhe.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:28 am

"Then what am I supposed to call you?"

He'd been introduced as Red and Doc hadn't corrected it.

Red was all he knew him as. What else was he supposed to call him when he didn't know any other name?

The man shivered and groaned as his hips rocked a little faster.

He was cracking.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:31 am

"Everyone calls me Doc."

He practically whimpered as he was rocked into a little faster, his nails bit into the fabric of the couch's arm as he had to restrain himself from thrusting back against the man's arousal.

"Dario please."

He murmured as he writhed more insistently, he wanted this so badly and the man was holding out on him, it just wasn't fair.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:46 am

"I prefer Red."

Red sounded better than Doc.

Finally, he thought as the man begged him, with his name. Now he could have his fun.

Immediately the thrusting sped up. Became harder.

Dario groaned softly.

That felt much better.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:50 am

"Call me what ever you want then."

He replied, he was only being snarky when he had brought it up before, being called Red really didn't bother him.

As soon as he was thrust into more firmly he groaned, this felt so much better than those painfully slow movements.

His body accepted Dario entirely but he couldn't help but grunt slightly when each thrust was at it's deepest.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:53 am

He would do.

He already knew the man as Red. He wasn't going to be changing that any time soon. Red had already stuck.

Dario groaned softly as his thrusts gained speed. That felt so good.

"Don't come." Not yet.

He had plans for Doc and they didn't involve him coming quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:56 am

Deacon gave a soft groan of annoyance as he was instructed not to come.

This man was just being mean now, finally giving him satisfying thrusts and not letting him enjoy them completely, instead forcing him to struggle in his attempt to hold out.

"Bastard."

He growled as he buried his face in the cushions beneath him, his body shivering as the speed increase and his body shivered.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:58 am

Dario snorted in amusement.

"I know."

He'd been called a bastard more than once. That was a curse that didn't have any effect on him any more. He'd gotten so used to Khaliq and his other friends calling him it.

The human grunted softly as he felt his first release of the night building up inside of him.

Just a little more.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:02 am

He gripped onto the couch beneath him more tightly, he wanted to be able to release so badly but he held himself back, trying to distract himself with something else.

He ran through all the orders he had to deliver tomorrow in his head, mentally listing them to stop himself from focusing on the pleasure and coming.

A soft whine passed his lips as he felt the man behind him getting more arousal, his already large member swelling.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:05 am

With a few more thrusts, the man groaned softly and came.

He shivered softly as he stilled, waiting a moment before pulling out of the Warlock slowly.

Dario patted the man's backside as he moved across the room into the open kitchen area.

"Over here. Now."

Even slightly breathless, his voice held that raw power that demanded absolute obedience.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:09 am

Deacon practically melted as he felt the man's hot release filling his very depths.

A soft keening moan sounded, god he wanted to come, he had to hold back a whimper as he was pulled out of and Dario walked away.

He slowly stood up, his hardened member standing up against his clothed stomach, jutting out from behind the over sized shirt.

He walked over briskly as he could, his backside aching slightly. Doc made his way into the kitchen, having to resist the urge to press up against the man who's body absolutely dwarfed his own.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:16 am

Dario had helped himself to a glass of the bottled water stored in the fridge.

He sipped at it slowly as he gazed at the Warlock.

When he finished his glass, he dumped it in the sink and advanced on Doc. His hands found the man's hips and he pulled him up to sit on the edge of the counter.

He pushed his legs apart and pushed between them, thrusting into the man hard, starting a rough pace as he leaned forwards to give him a bruising kiss.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:19 am

Doc wasn't a small man yet Dario picked him up and moved him with immense ease.

As soon as the human pushed between his thighs they banded around his waist, pulling him closer with a moan as he was thrust into.

His back arched, pushing his torso up against the man, his body unable to stop itself from moving with him.

His arms found themselves around Dario's neck, pulling him down as he deepened the kiss, whining gently in against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:24 am

Dario was a large man.

He dwarfed many people that would usually be considered tall. He was the sort of man that had to duck when standing in an ordinary sized house so he didn't hit his head.

With his size came strength. He could throw around Doc like he weighed just a few pounds.

So needy, he thought with a purr as Doc pressed against him.

He had seemed like such a different person when they had first met. So businesslike. Now he seemed like a child in desperate need of attention. It was such a dramatic change.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:30 am

When he wanted to be dominated he was a completely different person, he was trying to escape his reality where a lot of people depended on him.

Here in this room with Dario he was just something to be played with at his own whim.

He didn't have to think or worry, Dario would bare that burden for a while, all his mind had to focus on was what it was feeling.

"Please, can I come?"

He muttered, pressing up against the man's torso, his lips trailing kisses and soft nips over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:33 am

"Do you want it enough?" he asked with a cruel chuckle.

His hand slid between their bodies, stroking the man's arousal. It was obvious that he wanted it. A lot.

The man was practically foaming at the mouth for it.

But he wanted to mess him around a little more.

Make him really desperate before allowing him the chance to come. When Dario had control, he had control. He wasn't going to half-ass this.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:38 am

"Yesss."

He replied with a shaky breath, grinding his body so that he was thrusting into the man's hand and pressing down against the arousal impaling his body.

He wanted this so badly but if he came without permission when he had been told to hold off then there would be a punishment.

That was definitely something that he didn't want.

He leaned up to claim them man's mouth again, kissing him, after the women at the brothel and Liq, it was nice to actually be able to kiss someone.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:42 am

Like Liq, he had the no-kissing rule while in the club.

But right now they weren't in the club. They were in a loft ten minutes down the road where the club couldn't put rules on him.

He could kiss Doc as much as the wanted.

And so he did; pressing into the kiss eagerly as a purr rumbled in his chest.

After toying with him for a few more painfully long minutes, Dario pulled back enough to whisper "You can come" against his lips before capturing him in another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:46 am

Dario was a good looking man, he couldn't keep his lips off of him and more that than, he didn't want to try to.

Deacon struggled through the next few minutes, his body writhing and throbbing with need until he was given the okay.

At that point he impaled himself roughly on Dario's arousal and ground up against him, moaning loudly as he came, his body throbbing and clenching greedily in pleasure release.

Doc panted softly leaning up against Dario's chest, his hand stroking over the thick muscles.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:55 am

Dario thrust into him a few more times before stilling.

His hands stroked over the Warlock's hips almost idly as he stood and Red sat and they just enjoyed the moment.

He smirked down at Doc, fingers stroking through his hair.

"Enjoy yourself?"

The poor man had been through a lot before being allowed to come.

And he'd go through a lot more before the night was through.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Deacon nodded softly as he slowly recovered, Dario was a lot more than he was use to handling, first his rather large fist then his rather large...

Heh.

"I think I might have to go to that club far more often."

He murmured as he looked up at the man, he would definitely be asking for Dario from now on.

He had been pulled in by Liq's looks and flirtation but this was the sort of man he needed 'taking care' of him.

"I hope you work every Friday night."

He could see himself enjoying this every week after he finished his own work.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:55 pm

"I work every night I can." That included just about every Friday that the club was open.

If he didn't already have important plans, then he was down at the club wearing leather and thongs and trying to earn himself a few euros.

Stripping was an unreliable job but it was the only job he could get at the moment. He had to be there as often as he could to try and scrape together enough to make sure there was dinner on the table at least every other night.

"Go lay over the coffee table. Got any rope around?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:46 pm

"Good."
He purred, pressing up against the man, pressing a kiss to his neck.

"I'll be sure to come and see you."

Deacon was fond of this one already, he had the assets that he valued and more than that he played his role well, treating him like something he owned despite the fact that Doc was paying him, all too often strippers focused on what the client wanted, not what they needed, he needed his control taken away.

"Laundry closest, down the hall."

He muttered as he pulled himself away from Dario with a groan as the man was pulled out of his body.

He padded toward the coffee table, removing the books from it's surface before laying down over it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:22 pm

"I'll be sure to free up some time during the evenings to see you."

Dario knew that most sex workers were more concerned about making sure their client was comfortable and happy. But he also knew what people needed when they came to people of his ilk.

People that came to dominants wanted escape from their lives. They wanted to spend a few hours without having to worry about anything.

If he sucked up to his clients and wanted to do everything they wanted, then he'd be making them think over just what they wanted. That was counter productive.

What Doc needed was someone to take control away from him and use him.

And Dario needed just the opposite. He was happy to give Doc just what he wanted.

The man padded down the hall, pulling open the closet and grinning as he pulled out a few lengths of rope. Perfect.

When he made his way to the table with the Warlock laid out on it, he let the rope tickle over his back slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[I][M] Men's Night
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next