Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[I][M] Men's Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:29 pm

A shiver prickled at his skin as the rope caressed him, his mind swam with ideas of how that rope was to be used against him.

He would be bound, unable to move freely or fight against what was happening, Dario would have complete control.

Deacon bit his lip harshly as he lay against the table, his bright blue eyes gazing up at the man through a veil of orange hair which sprawled out over his back and face.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:36 pm

Dario knelt down, tying each of the man's limbs to a leg of the table nice and tightly.

He'd be completely unable to move. Entirely at his mercy.

He could tease him for as long as he wanted and Doc couldn't do anything to stop that.

The human moved to kneel in front of Doc, pulling his head up by his hair so they were nose-to-nose. "You look so good tied to the table. Perhaps I should keep you here for the rest of the night." He had complete access to everything he wanted. His ass was presented, his head was free to drag up whenever he wanted. He couldn't move at all.

Dario leaned forwards to kiss the man as his fingers stroked over his bare back.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Deacon's lips quirked up as his head was yanked up to look the man in the eyes.

"Perhaps you should."

He purred in reply, if that had been a threat it hadn't worked, Doc was more than happy laying against the table with his limbs bound.

Dario had done a fine job with the knots, they were strong enough to keep him in place, professionally done so they wouldn't slice into his wrists too badly if he struggled.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:49 pm

The words hadn't been a threat.

They had been a genuine muse. He liked the look of the Warlock bound like this. Having him laid out here all night would be a very beautiful sight.

He wouldn't be able to keep his hands off the man, though. He'd be constantly touching and teasing him.

His fingers dipped between his cheeks, rubbing at his entrance slowly as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:54 pm

His tongue slid between the man's teeth as they kissed, deepening it as much a possible from his bound position.

A soft moan sounded, Liq had been right, his lips were very kissable, he didn't feel the need to pull away from them for a breath at all.

His body shivered in response to the fingers rubbing against then, the muscles of his thighs tensing slightly at the contact, his entrance was tender and stretched, the pink skin stinging slightly, tomorrow he would definitely feel a throbbing ache as the adrenaline wore off.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:58 pm

He'd tease the man now.

Tease and torture him until he was sobbing and begging him to give him some relief from the pleasure and pain.

The human pushed one finger into him slowly, thrusting it at his teeth scraped firmly over the man's tongue.

He wanted to see him crack and break down.

They had all night ahead of them. They'd had their first fuck. Now it was time for them to play.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:04 pm

Deacon claimed the man's tongue, drawing it into his own mouth as he sucked and nipped at it.

A soft moan passed his lips into Dario's mouth as the finger thrust into him.

God his body felt sensitive tonight, after being stretched so much he could feel every little touch, his skin was swollen and all too aware of Dario's presence, of his every touch.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:08 pm

He continued the slow, teasing thrusting as he kissed down his neck and over his clothed shoulder.

He bit into his shoulder over the material, adding more and more pressure to his jaw until he could taste blood welling up through the shirt. He wanted to leave at least one mark on the man to prove that he'd been here and dominated.

A second finger pushed into the Warlock slowly, stretching him a little as they parted inside of him.

"Perhaps I should spend the rest of the night with my fist in your ass," he purred.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Deacon hissed as teeth pierced his skin through the fabric of his shirt.

It was moments like these that he was glad he had brought home a human, to them blood was blood, their senses were too dull to be able to pick up anything strange at all.

He gave a low moan, catching his breath as he panted softly, looking up at the man.

"I'm not going to be able to sit down tomorrow."
He muttered with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:22 pm

"Good. You'll remember me and everything I've done and plan to do to you."

Doc would be lovely and sore tomorrow and there was nothing he could do about it.

A third finger pushed into the man, stretching him a little more as he began thrusting them hard and fast.

A fourth finger pushed in soon after.

He wanted the stretching to be a little painful and forced.

That way Doc would really be able to feel it in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:26 pm

Deacon grit his teeth, hissing through them as more fingers were forced into his body.

The pace showed no signs of tenderness or mercy, simply pure domination of his body and it's reactions.

He cried out as the forth finger was pushed into him and the hard thrusting continued.

His body writhed on instinct, trying to adjust to the stretch.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:29 pm

"Everyone will see that you've been fucked hard tonight," he purred softly, four fingers pushing deep.

"You'll be so sore you cant even walk straight."

He was definitely planning on using Doc a lot more than this throughout the rest of the evening. He was going to really feel it when they finally stopped.

"And all you'll be able to think about is me every time you feel the pain."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:33 pm

"You'll be ruining me for other men."

He muttered with a chuckle before groaning out as the fingers pushed into him deeply.

Dario's hands were much bigger than his own, even this many fingers stretched his body.

"I don't think I'll be bringing anyone else to my bed for a few days."

He said with a soft keening whine as his body began to adjust to the treatment, if he couldn't sit down, he definitely wouldn't be fucking anyone.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:38 pm

Dario smirked widely.

"Maybe that's my plan? If you can't stand having sex with other men, you'll just have to keep paying me to fuck you."

It'd definitely set him up for a few euros. If he was the only one that could fuck him, he'd definitely see the man more often. Seeing him more often meant more sex which meant more pay.

He couldn't go wrong with that.

His thumb pushed into him, stretching him a she pushed firmly.

Once again, he'd have to work to push the widest part of his hand into him.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:46 pm

"Always trust a stripper to only be after your wallet."

He chuckled, glancing up at the man with a smirk, idly he wonder what other talent they were hiding in that strip joint, perhaps he could have a few of them to come on his beck and call.

Deacon's body went rigid as the thumb pressed into him, his eyes screwing shut as he groaned.

Taking the widest part of his hand wasn't easy but last time once it was in it had felt amazing, he just had to endure the initial stretch.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:49 pm

"You don't expect us to want people for their bodies and sparkling personalities, do you?" he snorted with a little grin.

He wasn't insulted by that little jibe. It was the truth, after all.

All Dario ever went for when searching for sex was money. He couldn't remember the last time he'd had sex just to have sex. For years now, it had been all about the money.

He pushed his hand in slowly, watching as it stretched around him.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:54 pm

"I'd be insulted but I paid for you upon seeing you, you want money, I want your body, sex is nothing more than a shallow transaction."

He muttered with a grin of his own, they each had their desires and truth be told he didn't care what Dario's personality was like, he didn't care who this man was, he cared about what he was, a pair of talented hands, a large dick and a body that he found alluring.

Deacon was silenced for a moment as the hand pushed further into his body making him moan loudly as his body tried to writhe away from the large intrusion.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Sex was nothing more than a shallow transaction.

"Couldn't have said it better myself."

Sex meant so little to some people. Many strippers thought of sex as nothing more than their job. They stripped for people, got paid. Had sex, got paid.

There was hardly ever any emotion behind sex for people like Dario.

He purred when his hand finally pushed into the man.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:07 pm

"Though I think you managed to get a little more than just money out of this."

He muttered, crying out, his head tossing back as his body accepted the man's entire hand.

Deacon could still feel the man's release inside his body, the damp heat dwelling inside of him, now coating Dario's hand as it pushed into him.

He didn't particularly care if Dario didn't find his body attractive, he enjoyed his work enough to still be able to come for him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:11 pm

The human smirked.

Yes, he had.

Doc was a nice eyeful. He was good looking and damned sexy when he cried out like that.

He was enjoying fucking him. There were times when he didn't like the guy he was fucking; those times dragged on a lot. And he didn't even want to get started on the women.

But tonight, he was pleased. He had someone that looked good and could submit.

A very successful night for him.

His hand began thrusting into the man, pushing deeper.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:18 pm

"Shit..."

He hissed, his hands gripping onto the edged of the table firmly, nails biting into the wood.

Being this full, it was definitely an experience he enjoyed even through he pain he enjoyed it immensely.

His back arched in a feline manner, angling his body until the fist moved inside of him more easily.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:22 pm

"How much of my arm can you take?" Dario questioned with a smirk.

He wanted to see Doc struggle to accept him. Watch his expression twist into a pained look that he couldn't control. Hear him moan and cry and maybe even scream.

His hand pushed deeper slowly, the Warlock's entrance slowly stretching over his forearm.

This would definitely be a lot for Doc to take. He highly doubted he'd be able to take much of him.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:27 pm

Deacon looked down at the table beneath him with wide eyes, his breath hitching in his throat as his body froze.

This was the first time he had taken an entire fist and he was forcing more into him?

He could feel his body struggling, stretching around his arm slowly, the skin taut.

His hands clenched tightly, nails biting into his skin until he could feel drops of blood streak over his fingers.

He let out an almost silent cry, his body shocked by the sudden filling sensation inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Dario purred as the man took more and more of him with each thrust.

"You're doing so well," he praised as he continued thrusting.

The human was waiting expectantly for the loud cries and the tears running down his cheeks as he felt the intense pain of being stretched so much.

It wouldn't be long. Dario's arms were roped with muscle. They were large.

He wouldn't even expect a trained ass to take much of him.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:39 pm

His silence was broken as he cried out loudly, his body trying desperately to curl in on itself and hide it's vulnerable areas.

The arm was so deep inside of him, it felt as though his entrance would tear at any moment, his skin unable to stretch any further around the intrusion.

His eyes glazed over as they watered, the pain was intense, he didn't have the endurance of a Vampire or Lycan, his body was painfully human.

"Dario..."

He whimpered, his body shuddering violently, clenching around his arm.

"No more.."

He muttered with a keening moan, the sound a mixture of pleasure and pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[I][M] Men's Night
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next