Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Raisa arrives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raisa

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:03 am

The female slowly made her way up the front stairs, this place was larger than she had imagined, bigger than any coven she had come across before.

It was confronting, the different scents that radiated from this place, Lycan, Vampire, Elves and Necromancers, through Lycans and Vampires were the most prominent of all the others.

Raisa made her way up to the front door, by the time she arrived it was night fall and the sun had already hidden itself from the sky.

The young hybird walked across the tiled floor, her heels clicking rhythmically against the ground.

"Hello?"

She called out curiously, her grey-blue eyes scanning the area for movement.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:27 pm

The call echoed out around the Vestibule and found its way to the ears of a very tired looking vampire. he had been awake for over a week without resting, carefully wsatching over the fey visitors from afar. when the women had past right by him he dropped from his perch above the large doors and yawned.

"hello, another new one?" he asked lazily. Thev Vampire stepping into the moonlight to show more of his appearance, safe in the knowledge that the two brothers were on the otherside of the mansion.

Back to top Go down
Raisa

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:38 pm

"Oh hey."
She replied, slightly startled by the man's sudden appearance, it was obvious enough that he was a Vampire and in classic Vampire style he had appeared from seemingly nowhere though she knew better than that, he had been hiding somewhere near the roof.

"Another new one?"
She asked quizzically, running a hand through her midnight-blue hair, the blue hue only becoming evident as the moonlight hit it, otherwise it appeared to be black in the dark.

Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:52 pm

The man noted her hair colour with a slight smile, before walking up to her and offering his hand.
"the names alexander, and yes we have had a few new comers over that last months." he explained and then noticed her eyes.
he had been around lycans long enogh to know when one wasnt pureblooded.

"and you are?" he enquired, although it came unintentionally across as slightly bored and didnt really care.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:10 pm

"I see, well my name is Raisa, nice to meet you."

She replied, raising a quizzical eyebrow, if this man was that bored he didn't need to bother hanging around, she'd find her way through this place sooner or later.

The half breed let her grey-blue eyes trail over the inside of the mansion, this place was huge, chances were she was going to get lost and end up sleeping on the closest chair that she could find most nights until she got use to being here.

"This place is...impressive."
She added, the small white points pointing out from behind lips, though they weren't extended it was evident that her canines were longer than that of a Lycan.

Raisa was a strange mix when it came to hybrids, half Lycan and half Vampire, typically it wasn't a mixing that successfully bred.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Alexander yawned again and scratched his scruffy blue hair. " my appologies if im not very talkative, i havent slept in over a week." after witnessing the fae murder the two young members he had vowed to try and stop anymore from happening and so had took it upon himself to watch the fey until they had left.

"its nice to meet you"
her next remark made him think that she either didnt get out much or was quite young. "its not bad, but there are places much grander than here" he said with a smile.

he needed to sleep but first he needed to warn her about the fey.

Back to top Go down
Raisa

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:51 pm

She smiled slightly at his hair, seems they had similar taste in colours.

"Eh, that's alright, but no offence you look like hell, you should really get some sleep soon."

She replied with a soft shrug, she couldn't really talk about keeping good sleep patterns, hers were erratic at best.

"Yeah well I haven't done a lot of travelling yet, I've seen castles and stuff that are pretty awesome but I've never lived in a place like this."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:46 am

Alexander chuckled when she mentioned looking like hell. she would never know how true and how on the mark she was.
"you have no idea" he said in a sly voice. "i will get sleep after theses fae have gone."

his 1st hunch was right then, a young women. shame if she would lose it all.

Alexander himself had travelled the globe multiple times and had seem many wonderful things.

"well then you have come to the right place" he smiled at her.
"its quite easy to find places from here"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:53 am

"The Fae? I called Aleksandr this afternoon and he said it was safe for me to come here because they left early this morning."

She replied with a little shrug.

"My father knows him so he was making sure it was alright for me to stay here while I am in Italy."

Raisa explained, slinging her backpack over her shoulder as she looked over the building.

"Glad to hear it, well at least you'll be able to get some proper sleep huh?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:18 am

the news came as a slightly pleasant surprise, he could relax. they were gone and he could sleep again.

"your father knows the alpha?" this was big news, just who was she?

there were a few big families in italy but he hadnt been there inquite a while.

"you need help finding your room? i can you if you like" he smiled and pointed to the stairs.

after this he would go to sleep and stay there for a few days, then bath in blood.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:27 am

"Most pack Alphas know each other, or they at least know of Aleksandr, he's the oldest Lycan in existence, everyone knows of him.

My dad is the Alpha of a smaller pack back in the Ukraine, he wanted to make sure I was alright on my travels so he called around and asked packs if I could stay with them and Alek said it was fine."

She was lucky that Alek was so open to hybrids and that they allowed Vampires here, both sides of her would be accepted.

"That would be great, thanks, I'm in Aria house...where ever that is."

She replied, glancing at the stairs he pointed to.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:38 am

"Most packs?" he replied. then they must not of heard about him from the other packs then. which would explain why the Apha didnt go for his throat straight away. it was interesting to find out that she was the daughter of an Alpha, most would have cast her out. or So he thought.

"aeria? then you will need to go this way" he started to walk up the large flight of stairs, beconing her to follow. being in the other dorm meant that he would have to think about where to go.

"so whats it like where you come from?" he asked, trying to make light conversation as to try and make up for the lack of it several moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 am

"Well yeah, I mean we work individually but essentially every pack in the world is a whole, why wouldn't it be, we all want to see our kind live peacefully."

They weren't feral animals who refused to interact with anyone who wasn't in their own pack, it was far more social than that in most cased, unless someone was feuding.

Raisa followed him immediately, walking behind him as she took in her surroundings.

"Eh, it's alright, fairly boring, hence why I wanted to travel, so far I'm not too fond of the weather here but as it warms up I am sure it will be much nicer, I never was one for the cold."

Raisa's gaze trailed up and down the man in front of her as they walked, taking him in.

A small smile spread across her lips, he wasn't hard on the eyes, physically very attractive, and they had the same taste in hair colour.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:18 pm

The way she said it made her sound like a visionary he once knew when he was young.
"back when i was younger that kind of thing would rarely happen..unless of course they were chasing a common enemy".

Alexander stood at the top of the stairs and looked left then right before taking the left path towards the aeria wing. in all honesty he hadnt been up to this wing since certain people had left.

"so traveling? you have a whole eternitu to travel, relax and enjoy the little things. thats my view on it...although its kinda moot coming from a guy almost a thousand years in age" he chuckled.

He slowly walked past 3 rooms that he could remember and then relised something.
"um were you told who you would be sharing with?"

she seemed nice, not fully lycan like some of the newcomers and had actually not become agressive to him. it was a good encounter. plu8s good colour sense wasnt a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:49 pm

"We don't need enemies to bring us together, hatred like that is such a hindrance to our development as a species."

She replied with a shrug, what was the point to all the aggression, Lycans as a species had enough troubles without adding fighting to the mix.

"Besides, my mother is a Vampire, I've taken on a lot of her values."

A chuckle sounded as she shook her head, looking over at him endearingly.

"Having an eternity doesn't mean I should sit around waiting for the world to come to me.

Female Lycans are a rarity and there is a reason for that, we don't have the longest life spans, more often than not we are killed during the full moon when men become aggressive.

I may be supernatural but none of us are immortal, we can all die just as easily as a human, I'd rather live life to the fullest than sit around."

Raisa stopped and looked around the wing, shaking her head softly.

"No they didn't, I was only told that I would be staying where ever there was a free bed."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:06 am

"well lycans have come a long way in a short time. they are stronger and more independant than before. i remember when the race were slaves, it just didn't sit right. in retrospect its most likely why they went on a killing spree on most of the families that had them" he admitted. although back then he still hated their kind, he did feel a small twinge of guilt when he saw them caged up.

his head drifted upwards and smiled when she mentioned her mother and values. his own mother was still alive...somewhere.

he started slowly walking past a few dorms, ticking off names mentally until he came to a few rooms near the end of the first corridor and knocked on the door. with no answer he carefully opened then door then quickly closed it. " nope not that one" an amused look on his face

As he systematically opened and quickly closed several doors the words ran through his head.
"thats very refreshing to hear that, havent heard that optimism in a while i like it."

finally he got to a door whichocupied by three others, one he did recognise the scent of two but the other was...."alexis.... hmmm i believe theres room in here then. if you need anything else just give me a call, ive got eyes all over the mansion" he offered.
not once did he notice her stares or smiles.

(omg no obvious bed joke)
Back to top Go down
Raisa

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:32 pm

Raisa looked around the room and beamed excitedly, finally a room to stay in that was bigger than most of the shitty motels she had been forced to live in.

"This is wonderful, thank you so much, I'll be sure to come to you next time I really need help with something.

Chances are I am going to get myself lost around here more than once."

The woman giggled softly and walked in to her new bedroom, dumping her bag on the empty bed.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Alexander smiled as she entered the room and turned to leave, heading towards his own bead to sleep.
before doing this though he pulled out a small bottle of SPF 50 suncream from a hidden pocket and left it on the bedside tablle.
"night Raisa, hope to see you soon, im in the other wing if you need me"

with that he left her to it a slowly started his walk back to his own bed.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:27 pm

"Goodnight Alex, sleep well, you need it."

She replied with a warm smile, she would let him rest for now, chances were that she would see him again so there was no need to keep him here when he obviously needed rest.

Once he was gone she looked around, noticing the sunscreen on her bedside table.

She picked it up, turning it over in her fingers with a small smile, how had he known?

It was a very sweet gesture, one that she would remember.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Alexander finally got to his bed and passed out, barely making it to his un touched bed.
he would be asleep for days...or until something woke him up. all the time a small smile present on his face.
he hoped he assumed right with half races that they just burn, if not then he would just try to majke a joke of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raisa arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raisa arrives   Raisa arrives Empty

Back to top Go down

Raisa arrives
Page 1 of 1